PDA

View Full Version : A Meal for the Beast

gduke
11-23-2008, 06:44 PM
I'm a bastard. I do what I need to do to feed the beast. No matter what. If some dippy girl gets hurt in the process, so be it.

Jackie was my girlfriend for maybe six months. I tried to make it work, owing mostly to her nice eyes and strawberry blond pussy hair. The only other thing she had going for her was that she'd put up a little bit of a fight but once you threw her down onto the bed you could fuck her brains out. Not a meal for the beast, but a tasty snack. In the end, though, she was just too fucking stupid to have a conversation with.

I had broken it off with her a couple of weeks prior when she called me, sobbing and sniveling, saying she wanted to stop by, "just to talk". I'd been through this with her a couple of times already and it always ended up the same way: she sucked me off and I was stuck with calling her my girlfriend again. It was so easy to grab her by the hair and jam her face onto the end of my cock.

I vowed to myself that this time would be different. "Okay baby, come on over. I'd like to talk to you too."

Twenty minutes later she was at the door, smiling at me through the peephole like a retarded schoolgirl. I opened the door a crack and let her push it wide, sticking her head in. I grabbed her by the hair and threw her to the floor of the foyer. The door shut with a deafening "SLAM" and she was halfway to her feet, stuttering "w-what are you..." when I whipped the back of my hand across her face. I smiled at the smear of lipstick streaked across her cheek and rolled her over onto her stomach. I pushed my knee cap into the small of her back, pinning her to the floor like an insect specimen. I ignored her screams of protest and begging as I pulled a pair of handcuffs from the back pocket of my jeans and locked her hands behind her back. I retook a fistful of her hair and drew a lockblade from my other pocket. I flipped it open and pressed the flat of its cold, steel blade to her milky white throat. Her eyes were great, wide circles of fear and I dragged her to the living room.

Once inside I threw her, face down, across an enormous antique oak table. I had a few lengths of coarse rope waiting and used one to tether her neck to a cast-iron radiator on the other side. She was still too stunned to fight back as I tied off each foot to the table's legs. Once in place, though she began to squirm and finally summoned the guts to start complaining. "I don't like this game. You'd better stop..."

"You're a fucking idiot," I replied, and pulled the rope around her neck tight enough to make her gag and cough.

I picked up my knife and gave her a good, long, look at it before I got to work. She was absolutely terrified and I saw a big, wet stain growing in her crotch. I couldn't believe it.

"You pissed your pants! You actually pissed your pants!"

I was still laughing as I grabbed one leg her slacks and slit it from her ankle up to her ass. I always hated these clothes. She spent so much time worrying about them, and I always hated them. I like hip girls. Jackie dressed like the the chicks you see on soap operas. She looked like a department store mannequin. No more though. Another high-pitched "ZIP!" ruined the remaining leg of her slacks, and a final slice cut through the waistband. Expensive rags dropped to the floor.

"My slacks" she whined, but shut up quick as she saw me fetish the knife near her ass. Two quick slits freed her smooth, round ass from urine-soaked underwear. I wadded them into a ball and climbed onto the table, straddling her. I grabbed the hair on top of her head and jerked it back, HARD. Her jaw dropped open with an audible gulp and I rammed the fine, silken pisswad into her mouth as far as it would go. She gagged and nearly puked as I picked up a roll of silver duct tape and wound length after length of it around her head until the fancy, pink gag was secure.

I hopped back down to the floor and set to work cutting away the rest of her clothes. It was as much to ruin them as it was to make her naked. I tossed piece after piece of ruined clothing into a pile near her head where she could see them.

When she was at last nude, I pulled my cock out and spat a big glob of saliva onto my hand. I rubbed it into her cunt. I pushed my member into her as I had many times before, but this was going to be different. I was already harder inside her than I had ever been and growing almost painfully rigid.

"You're going to be really sorry you never let me fuck you in the ass before this."

She started to cry.

Her flesh jiggled as my groin slapped into her ass and tears began to run across her face. I was really ready to get the job done but I wanted her to have a few more moments of dread before I punished her.

I wihdrew my incredibly hard cock out of her cunt and rammed it mercilessly into her asshole. She screamed through her nose, blowing snot out across the table. Again and again I plunged into her rectum as she writhed in agony. As I pummeled her anus I looked down and a small trickle of blood was running down her leg. I had torn her, but fortunately I had remained uninjured. I pumped my way to an immensely satisfying climax and shot my load up her ass. Heaven.

I cut her head and feet loose and pulled her down to the floor. I wiped my semen-smeared, bloody, shitty cock on her face. I took a pair of scissors and cut the duck tape away from her mouth. She spat out the underwear.

"YOU MOTHERFUCKER! I'M GOING TO THE POLICE!"

"Yeah, I guess you could. Of course, if you do, I'm going to email these to your parents." I dropped a stack of printouts in front of her. They were nude shots I had taken of her with my phone. "Yeah, you remember that. And those are just the ones you know about. Check this out." My laptop was on the desk in the corner and lit up when I tapped the space bar. Another tap and it played video I had taken with a concealed camera. She was sucking my cock like the whore she was.

"I bet your daddy would like to see you do that. His little princess with a cock in her mouth." I undid the handcuffs. "So here's what you're going to do. You're going to pick up your rags and get out of my fucking house." I threw a sweatshirt at her. It was a filthy rag I had been using to wash my car. "Cover yourself up, whore. You're disgusting."

She pulled on the oversized shirt and it barely came down past her cunt. She gathered the remnants of her fashion statement and staggered and whimpered toward the front door. Blood and cum ran down the back of her leg and into her tattered stocking and high heels. One heel had broken in the struggle and now she walked with a goofy limp.

Her pace quickened down the front walk and she began to sob aloud. "Stop by again any time!" I called after her cheerily and slammed the door.

She might just be stupid enough to show up again at that. By then, the beast will again be hungry.

chupacabra
12-11-2008, 10:10 AM
great story