PDA

View Full Version : Louise Deprivation

Wiz
12-07-2006, 09:08 PM
I really miss Louise. Most of all, I miss her wit, her intellect and her sense of humor. Louise deprivation really sucks majorly. If she doesn't come back pretty soon, I'm just going to have to put myself on antidepressants :(

somedude
12-08-2006, 03:11 AM
Yes, the absence of Louise has made our board lack a certain something!

Louise
12-12-2006, 01:19 PM
What a lovely thread to find! Thank you Wiz….and a special thank you to the Marshal of course xxx

I am trying hard to get Louise rebooted and back to normal services…but orders of crap keep coming…

Nightmares:

Finally she has fallen asleep. The bottle of vodka, empty, on the bed next to her twisting body. A equally empty bottle of sleeping pills lies on her bedside cabinet. 3am is chimed out by the clock down the hall in the study. And she is awake again. Her eyes snap open and she stares across the room into the shadows of the doorway. A pair of eyes are staring back…smiling…no…they are leering eyes. Then out of the shadows comes the man that torments her dreams again. He comes across the room, she feels the bed sag as he sits half way down. He peels the quilt away from her body. She looks down and she is confused to see her old night clothes on. All flowers and princesses and unicorns. His hand rests on her leg…stroking her gently, softly…but…with an intent beyond comfort…
Ive missed you…his voice rasps…that smell…cigar and aftershave suddenly overpowering her. She cant move. She wants to jump from the bed. Wants to smash the bottle over his head. She wants…to escape…but his hand is now tugging at the waist band of her PJs…pulling them down once more. Touching her skin…reaching for her secret, private place…his fingers pushing roughly against her…into her…
She screams for her mother…
And wakes up. She sits up suddenly, knees drawn to her chest, sobbing loudly…after a while she stops. Another nightmare. An ache. Deep inside her. A desperate ache…she turns and slips from the bed and goes into her ensuite. Sits on the edge of the bath for a while…then picks up the pair of scissors. Looks at them…opens them up…and slashes at her wrist…once…twice…three times…not deeply…just a pain to take the edge of the ache…she sighs as the ache fades a little…not gone…just back into the darkness of her nightmares.

somedude
12-12-2006, 01:38 PM
*holds his girl close and strokes her hair*:)

innocent
12-12-2006, 05:30 PM
*shares girlies hugs too*

Luke rape stalker
12-13-2006, 09:43 AM
Hi Louise, i´m glad to see your new post!!

Come to our party!! we need you.

Play rapist or victim, but play!!

Luke

Jasmine
12-13-2006, 12:17 PM
Good to see you back Louise

*Big Hug*

tom8517
12-13-2006, 01:37 PM
good to see you again Lou,there is no one I would rather fight with about politics, you leftist wench

Louise
12-13-2006, 01:52 PM
Well, again, thanks guys xxx Always appreciate hugs...for starters ;)

good to see you again Lou,there is no one I would rather fight with about politics, you leftist wench

And thanks to you Tom, you right wing reactionary nutbag...:)

tom8517
12-13-2006, 02:04 PM
Ah, there's the old Lou, good to see you getting back in form, you bleeding heart ,starry eyed, liberal

menace
12-13-2006, 03:32 PM
Ah, there's the old Lou, good to see you getting back in form, you bleeding heart ,starry eyed, liberal

What does "starry eyed" mean?

Wiz
12-13-2006, 03:47 PM
What does "starry eyed" mean?

Menace, think Google!
Here you go, this time:
Starry-eyed: Having a naively enthusiastic, overoptimistic, or romantic view; unrealistic

Wiz
12-13-2006, 03:53 PM
http://bestsmileys.com/happy/7.gif Hi Louise :skull-lov . Super to have you back. Love your Christmas avatar.

Louise
12-13-2006, 03:54 PM
Menace, think Google!
Here you go, this time:
Starry-eyed: Having a naively enthusiastic, overoptimistic, or romantic view; unrealistic

starry eyed...yes, im an evil optimist...:D

Have to love that festive avatar Wiz!