PDA

View Full Version : The Return of Deputy Kinkyone!

somedude
12-06-2006, 08:04 PM
Yeeeeeee haaaaaaaaaa! My pal kinkyone is a deputy once again! *hands kinky back his gun and badge*:D WB and congrats on becoming a mod once again my friend!

Rheostatic
12-06-2006, 09:31 PM
My question is, are you the newly appointed sherrif?

somedude
12-06-2006, 11:16 PM
The office of sheriff will remain vacant in honor of Grm! I'm the Marshal as before, but I am senior moderator now.

innocent
12-07-2006, 06:10 PM
this town os sherrifless for now...but we have plenty of kick ass marshalls and mamas!

Wiz
12-07-2006, 08:17 PM
this town os sherrifless for now...but we have plenty of kick ass marshalls and mamas!
Yes indeed. In fact, we certainly do seem to have alot of LEO's for a quiet town :) . You must admit that we've all been remarkably well-behaved lately except of course for the spammers making a mess as they pass through. It's a wonder that you guys aren't bored to tears :D .

kinkyone
12-09-2006, 08:52 AM
Yeeeeeee haaaaaaaaaa! My pal kinkyone is a deputy once again! *hands kinky back his gun and badge*:D WB and congrats on becoming a mod once again my friend!

Thanks pal, you and inno got me into it a second time :D

:D Specially the pistol packing type !

..... You must admit that we've all been remarkably well-behaved lately except of course for the spammers making a mess as they pass through. It's a wonder that you guys aren't bored to tears

Yeah :D We DO admit that you've all been generally good kids ... but bored ? On RB ? :D .... Noways !!!!