PDA

View Full Version : Rogue cop

menace
12-04-2006, 03:57 PM
I had noticed a lot of females having fantasies about being raped by men in position of power. Seeing as how there was no RP thread with such content, I thought I might give them something to drool over ;)

menace
12-04-2006, 04:23 PM
So here I am, back to cruising the highway. My ears are still ringing from the sargeant's yelling. "You dumb fuck! What the bloody hell where you thinking?! Can you even think, or is even that too hard for you?! You studip dumbass! You're going back out on patrol, and you better hope this blows over soon and no charges are filed or you'll be looking back at your foot patrol days with nostalgia! Now get the fuck out of my office!!!" Cocksucker. He didn't have a problem with me beating confessions out of the guy that mugged his wife, or that dealer who got caught selling E to the major's son in law, oh no. But now that shit has hit the fan, he's cowering his own ass. And it's not even my fault this time! OF COURSE I wouldn't of pepper sprayed that moron if I knew he was only resisting arrest to keep up his cover! And what's with that anyway? All the other dopeheads gave up at 'freeze!', but he had to put up a fight. Braindead idiot. He might as well of hanged a big 'Narc' sign around his neck. And naturally, he just HAD to be the police commisioner's nephew! Motherfucker...

Oh hell, whats done is done. Lets see what tickets we can pass out today. Hoping for a hot, feisty readhead...

Natasha
12-10-2006, 04:12 PM
I turn the radio up louder as I moodily drive down the street. My apartments not too far away - just gotta get back and get rid of this stress that my boss has piled on me. First, it's just a little irritating thing like go and make some tea. But now, its just take on a whole new branch of work that you didn't even want please. How the hell did it get to this? And now my jobs on the line just cos I didn't take this phone call from some important idiot? So what the business is expanding - doesn't mean my head has to. I drive along the road and watch the light infront of me turn amber. Who cares, the traffic hasn't even started! I pull on through, just getting there before the red light behind me blares, and sigh, catching sight of a traffic jam ahead. Oh great. Now the usual two-hour wait just to get to my apartment. I decide to take a break, and stop off at the side to make my way into the local pub. Just before I'm about to step in I notice I parked on a double line - shit! And now the traffic's piling up around my car. This day just gets better. I turn once more and toss my fiery red hair behind my shoulders, stepping into the pub and ordering a drink, sighing and leaning onto the bar as I sip the cool liquid, wondering if anyone’s gonna notice my car. And if so, what are they gonna do about it?

I let out a sigh and finish the drink, stepping outside. I must have been gone about 5 minutes.

menace
12-12-2006, 05:44 AM
I hear about the traffic jam up ahead, decide to avoid that and take a shortcut. And there it is, right outside the bar. A double parked car. I wouldn't be surprised if that was the reason for the jam. Probably some idiot whino driving it from one drink to another, as the bartenders kick him out. I'll just write him a ticket and be done with it, I don't want to drag him down town and see the sarge right now. But as i write down the license plate, the bar doors open and the best piece of ass I've seen in a long while walks out. 'Damn!' I think to myself 'wouldn't mind draging her somewhere.' When she looks at me with a surprised look and starts pacing towards me, I know there is a God. 'This day might not be so bad after all...

Natasha
12-12-2006, 11:45 AM
I step outside and swear under my breath. Great. Now I got a cop on my case. I roll my eyes and walk towards him - this day couldn't get any worse. What the hell is my boss gonna think if he gets hold of this? That'll probably be my job of the line, as well as my car. I suppose I should speak, but what should I do? Appologise or something?

"Um, look, sorry, had a hard day."

I hope that I sound sorry, cos all I wanna do right now is get to my appartment and slag the rest of the day off.

menace
12-12-2006, 06:54 PM
"Really?" sarcastic tone in my voice is more than obvious. "Well, that's all right then. I'm sure the judge will find THAT to be extinuating circumstances." By the incoherent talk, I figure she must be drunk. I'll give her a test just for kicks anyway...

Natasha
12-15-2006, 03:58 PM
I sigh and lean back on the car. Now look what I've got myself into. I decide to let him do whatever he wants, I'm not drunk or anything, and surely a double line can't be that bad? I don't know what sort of crime that is, but it's not terrible. Maybe sometime today I can kick back at my appartment and chill... but it looks like it's gonna be a long day.

menace
12-15-2006, 04:05 PM
"Have you been drinking?" Dumb question, considering where she just got out of. But they never do confess... and besides, writing tickets is no longer my priority. I stare at her well built body, which is more revealed than concealed by the skany outfit she's wearing. Then she leans back on the car in a flirtatious manner. 'Already flirting your way out?' I think to myself...

ChiTownHoney
12-15-2006, 04:06 PM
Speeds by in her car and yells "FUCK THE 5 O!" and runs the pig over.

*Hehe....sorry, couldnt resist! Continue with your roleplay, I'm out.

Natasha
12-15-2006, 04:08 PM
I lean back further, stretching the black skimpy outfit I've got on. What a stupid question, considering I'd just come out of the bar. But surely, I could get home way quicker if I just told them? Oh, what the hell. "One drink, I didn't even finish the glass." I shrug. That's not against the law... is it?

menace
12-15-2006, 04:19 PM
Oh, just one huh? Do I really look that stupid? "License and registration please."