PDA

View Full Version : My last poem

Grm
12-03-2006, 05:42 PM
I am leaving RB for reasons that do not matter to any but me. I have watched you grow, I have seen you trip, I love you all.
My last poem. [hears a sigh of relief from the assembled rapists and victims]

Goodbye Rapeboard,
your moderator
your innkeeper
your sheriff
your clown
nellie.

Once we are just innocent and new,
We live our lives without worry or fear.
Then one day night falls, things change,
we wonder if this is reality we really view.

A year of laughter and the exciting dream.
Of disappointments and triumphs.
who will remember? only a few.
A struggle to take a breath of freedom,

No longer favoured dreams that we ounce had,
but just a dust of lost ideals now gone.
What becons now beyond those clouds?
But forgotten revellry, now tears, anon.
grm2006

Becka
12-03-2006, 05:56 PM
I guess if you have to go then you have to go but to put in my two cents worth -- Please don't go!

B. :(

innocent
12-03-2006, 06:49 PM
i agree. if you are able....stick around. take a long break if you need to...leave your options open...but i'm a fine one to talk.
anyway whatever your decision i hope to see you again.

Luke rape stalker
12-03-2006, 06:53 PM
I hope this is a joke!! Another member i see go.
Why ever you go, it´s your choice. I wish the best for you.
Hope you come back someday.

You was for me THE moderator, THE sheriff.

bye

(why there is no crying smiley?)

somedude
12-03-2006, 09:18 PM
I've said this other places, but hate to see you go Grm! You'll be missed my friend:)

Rogue
12-03-2006, 09:31 PM
:(

Sad to see you leave

Wiz
12-03-2006, 10:54 PM
One does what one must do in this life. If this is what you must do, I wish you well.

Joanna
12-03-2006, 11:35 PM
Oh no I guess this really is the begining of the end for rapeboard oh well it was good while it lasted guess since all the people that were here when I first joined are leaving its about the right time for me to say bye too.
Anyway GRM you seem like a really nice person so hope your future is a bright one.

somedude
12-04-2006, 02:06 AM
This is not the beginning of the end for rapebaord! Grm is gone, but the rest of us mods are still on the job. Glad you have such faith in us Joanna:rolleyes:

subgirl
12-04-2006, 02:18 AM
i know i not the only one but i going miss you were such a sweet mod and friend you belive wene i did not belive in my self love dearly tina aka subgirl

clan_hunter
12-04-2006, 05:41 AM
See you around old man, i hope with time you will return with bringing new vigor and inspiration for us all, have fun with what ever you have planned with your time, sorry your dreams and ideas were never fully realised on this board. :(

It's time to let the past move on
but keep the moments that we treasure
Of all those times we enjoyed your witty humour
For all the posts that brought us so much pleasure

And for all the posts that you ever made
will remain locked on rb servers for ever and a day,
god forgive your sins, your posts will remain here for many a year to come
To allow us to proudly look back and say to the newbies "that was old man
Grm"

Good luck Old Man

clan_hunter
12-04-2006, 05:46 AM
Oh no I guess this really is the begining of the end for rapeboard oh well it was good while it lasted guess since all the people that were here when I first joined are leaving its about the right time for me to say bye too.
Anyway GRM you seem like a really nice person so hope your future is a bright one.

To be honest Joanna, grm has not been posting alot lately for his own reasons but mainly i am guessing so we wouldn't rely on him for discussions, as you will see we have a huge active membership of different members in each section starting lots of different discussions, Grm did not actively start discussions as of late, we still have several active mods, Grm for the best part in the last few months was really just over seeing a few things on here. He did not really take part in most active discussions unless the topic poked his interest, his leaving will not be the end of RB at all.

BeDastardly
12-04-2006, 08:07 AM
Au Revoir, Monsier Grm! May the path you tread be filled with success and happiness. Should you choose to return, open arms remain here to welcome you back. I'm quite sure that RB will continue to grow and prosper under the auspices of our remaining excellent moderators.

Rogue
12-04-2006, 03:21 PM
Take care mad poet!

menace
12-04-2006, 03:40 PM
Bye-bye!

Hope you return someday:)

kinkyone
12-05-2006, 02:50 PM
http://www.bbc.co.uk/parenting/images/300/bw_crying_girl.jpg

Go if you have to old man ....but don't say EVER .... just leave a door open .... for us to look at expectantly from time to time .... and for you to walk back to ..if you ever change your mind .....

Wish you all that you wish for .....

You are ( i won't say were since you are alive ....and i hope kicking ass) the first person who thought i could be a mod ...and that was a big thing for me back then ( Only a year ? ...seems like a era ...)

Thanks GRAND ol' man ...will miss you buddy ...

TILL YOU COME BACK :D

Rheostatic
12-05-2006, 04:19 PM
SHANE!!! COME BACK, SHANE!!!

** Tips a glass of scotch to the departing sherrif **

ego
12-06-2006, 10:33 AM
As a minimum tribute, i rename my desktop's background and dedicate it to GRM.

GRM's sunset:
http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/4041/ssunsetlm8.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

Joanna
12-08-2006, 04:10 PM
This is not the beginning of the end for rapebaord! Grm is gone, but the rest of us mods are still on the job. Glad you have such faith in us Joanna:rolleyes:
LOL its not that I don't have faith in you or innocent my concern was more that with so many of the old gang leaving or not being around then you and innocent gagirl Chi Town wiz bedasrstardly and the other cool people would also do so but so long as the rest of you stay then I am happy.

And I am also sure that a lot of the change over is normal and rape board will still flourish, and get new members its just remember I am here now mainly cuz of the people here I like and the fun normal chats that go on here, since the whole rape fantasy thing isn't that strong in me right now so if to many of the old gang were to leave then there wouldn't be so much reason for me to stay.

but so long as there are enough cool people here who enjoy normal chatting as much as role play and stuff then I will stay.
And the board itself will always survive for a long time I guess.

Besides I am having fun now thinking up things to insult that new person with so I might have found a whole new fetish lol

dionysius_drowns
12-11-2006, 04:06 PM
Meh. I join RB and Grm leaves for good. Life is futile. I never knew you, sir. I wanted to, though.

sindyloo
12-11-2006, 05:04 PM
GRM the door will always be unlocked for you to come back when you like!!:skull-lov

Go with this blessing on your new walk!!

"May The Wind Always Be At Your Back!"

"May The Sun Shine Down Warm Upon You!"

"May The Road Rise Up To Meet Your Feet!"

"And May You Be In Heaven A Hour Before The Devil Knows You Are Dead!";)