PDA

View Full Version : Kathy Shower in Adventures of Tennessee Buck

rmj
08-01-2016, 03:25 PM
Do not post anymore outside links on the forum, you will not be warned again.

rmj
08-01-2016, 03:49 PM
Not only this but there supposedly exists a version of this film with some footage very rarely seen. A few people from different forums have claimed that they have seen this version via cable in foreign countries.

The extended version has spa scene of Kathy being stripped out of her clothes. The tribe women surround Kathy holding her arms up in the air while stripping her. A longer oil sequence and then after the chief finished having sex with Kathy, two more tribesman come into the hut and fondle Kathy before raping her.

This version is impossible to find but its existence has been confirmed by the people who have seen it.

Crotch_Ripper
08-01-2016, 05:31 PM
Do not post anymore outside links on the forum, you will not be warned again.

rmj
08-01-2016, 05:40 PM
Go fuck yourself.

Crotch_Ripper
08-01-2016, 05:48 PM
Wow you really told me off....................

Goodnight........

HRH1948
08-01-2016, 08:36 PM
Go fuck yourself.

rmj,

You've been a member here for eight years. You must understand that the rules are put into place for good reasons. They are not closely held secrets. I was about to give you links to the the full uncut Swedish version of the Tennessee Buck film when you screwed the pooch by insulting an old and very respected friend of mine. If you want those links, a believable and sincere apology is in order.

Do you want to be a responsible member of this community, or do you just want to lurk about as a non contributing member for another 8 years?

I hope to welcome you aboard very soon!

Otherwise, grow a pair and take your complaints to the Rowdy Room. In the Rowdy Room, you can legally vent your spleen without fear of being banned.

:skull-bee

johnyfive
08-01-2016, 10:42 PM
rmj,

You've been a member here for eight years. You must understand that the rules are put into place for good reasons. They are not closely held secrets. I was about to give you links to the the full uncut Swedish version of the Tennessee Buck film when you screwed the pooch by insulting an old and very respected friend of mine. If you want those links, a believable and sincere apology is in order.

Do you want to be a responsible member of this community, or do you just want to lurk about as a non contributing member for another 8 years?

Otherwise, grow a pair and take your complaints to the Rowdy Room. In the Rowdy Room, you can legally vent your spleen without fear of being banned.

if you have the uncut version mind sharing the links with me or the bored in general if you dont mind would love to watch it

skr83
08-02-2016, 01:12 AM
rmj,

Wow...I genuinely thought these rumours were just exaggerated nonsense that grew arms and legs over the years. If you do have the link to this version I would be very much grateful if you could share the links please 👍

gambler100
08-02-2016, 03:30 PM
yea i would like link thanks