PDA

View Full Version : You Will Call Me Master Part 2 Trying out the new toy (BDSM, nc,MDom/F,anal, fisting)

angelically challenged
12-02-2006, 12:35 PM
My body was screaming with pain from the lashing I had just gotten. I knew he drew blood with the cat of nines. It was hopeless. I was his to do with as he pleased and I couldn't do a damn thing about it if I wanted to survive this. After he licked my tears off my face he roughly shoved me as he released his grip in my hair. I caught myself with my hands before my face smashed into the hard cement floor. I started to raise up back on my knees into a kneeling position. " What the fuck do you think your doing slave?" His voice boomed My body shook at the mere sound of it. What had I done wrong? " I thought you wanted me kneeling.........Master." i said with a trembling voice. He laughed "You don't get to think you stupid slut. If I put you in a certain position you remain there and don't move until I fucking tell you too! It's rather presumptuous of you to think you can anticipate my desires. Do you need to be punished again?" He raised an eye brow as he stared down at me tapping the cat of nines against his open palm. " Oh god ! PLEASE NO! I didn't know. I'm sorry please don't beat me again PLEASE Master." I pleaded. I quickly dropped back to being on all fours. " He chuckled as he stood over me. " I'll let it slide this time but you have been warned and I will only warn you once about things you do wrong so you better listen closely to every thing I say. My head drops in total defeat. " Yes Master" I say in a faint whisper

He walks around me inspecting me closely. He reaches down and runs his hand down my welted back, making the welts and lashes sting. I bite my lip trying to hold back my moans of pain as his hand trails down my slashed back to my ass. He pulls my hips up so my ass is in the air and gives it a slap with his open hand. " MMMMM you do have a nice ass slave. So many possibilities." I feel his fingers slip down the crack of my ass, trailing to my pussy. He lets out a maniacal snicker as he sinks 2 fingers into me." Well it appears you're enjoying yourself slut. You're dripping wet." I'm thinking to myself, " Enjoying myself? Is he fucking insane?" but I remain silent. My faces flushes red with anger and shame. My own body is betraying me. How the hell can I be wet? I feel his fingers prodding my pussy, invading me roughly. He adds a 3rd finger and continues his assault, then a fourth. My pussy stretches painfully as half his hand rams into my pussy unexpectedly pushing me forward as my arms give out. He reaches up with his free hand and grabs my long thick hair pulling me roughly back onto his hand as his whole fist rams into my tight pussy. I scream out in pain as his fist rips into my pussy. My trembling arms supporting my upper torso again as I try to brace myself from being knocked forward again. He jerks me back by my hair as his fist delves into me again and again. My pussy is aching and burning from being stretched to accommodate his fist. My screams and sobs fill the room. He stops abruptly I feel his fingers wriggling deep inside me, my pussy entrance clamped tight around his thick wrist." Looky there slut! you fit like a glove!" with that he lets out another laugh before pulling his hand out of my ravaged hole and slapping me on the ass with his sticky hand covered in my juices. My pussy was throbbing with pain as I remained on all fours my sobs hoarse from all the screaming.

He walks back in front of me pulling my head up and looking me in the eyes. My face was covered in tears, snot dripping out of my nose from crying so much. " Now now my little slave, I haven't even gotten started on exploring my new found fucktoy. You better pull yourself together. You've got a long day ahead of you." How about a drink for that dry throat of yours? You've been doing a lot of screaming." He laughs as he stares down at me. I nod quietly. He raises an eyebrow. I quickly correct myself " Yes Master, thank you." I say in a hoarse shaky voice. I'm quickly confused as he unfastens his pants again taking his cock into his hand. I thought he was going to allow me a drink of water. "Open up slave" I assume I will be forced to get him off with a blow job. His cum will be the only drink I will be getting. I wish it had been cum. He placed his cock at my mouth and let out a heavy stream of hot musky urine. It fills my mouth and shoots down my throat as I cough and sputter. "Don't waste it slut. You have to earn a drink of water and I told you, we haven't even gotten started yet." I gulp down the rest as the stream cuts off with a dribble, the last drop hitting my chin. "Now shall we continue? I still have one more hole to explore before starting on your next lesson."

He doesn't wait for a reply. He walks over to the bench on the far wall. I can't see what he retrieves. He saunters back over to me walking behind me once again. I know what's coming. I dread it. I brace myself, all my muscles tensing but he just stands there, watching me as I support myself with trembling arms. My sobs have subsided and I'm breathing with short shaky breaths.

I feel his hands gripping my ass cheeks pulling them apart as his fingers sink into my flesh. "Now that is one tight ass slut. I'm guessing this is virgin territory. mmmmmmmm Gotta love a tight virgin ass. I was going to use this butt plug but that would be such a waste." He released me and walked back over to the other side of the room. " There's no reason for us both to be uncomfortable and scraped up from this hard concrete floor is there?" He laughs as he returns with a soft mat which he places behind me. I can feel the rough edge hit my knees as he pushes it under my shins. I can hear him slowly taking off his leathers and kneeling behind me, gripping my ass again. He spreads my cheeks apart and spits. I feel a hot gob hit my puckered hole. It startles me and makes me tense up." Please Master!" I scream. "Please Master what?" He replies in his amused tone. I feel the spit dripping down from my ass into my slit. "Please don't do this Master! I've never had a cock in my ass before." " What a pity" he says."Because your lubrication for this little exploration just slid into that bruised little cunt of yours." With a resounding laugh he grabs my hips, pulling me back into him as he impales me with his hard throbbing cock.

The searing pain is unreal. I scream shrilly as his rod rips into my virgin ass. He doesn't hesitate for a second. His cock pounds relentlessly into my tight ass. His hands grip my hips as he pulls me into him with each deep hard thrust. " Oh fuck you're tight!" he moans as he savagely plunges into me again and again. I can feel my ass tear as he pummels me harder and faster. His balls violently slapping against my pussy as he claims my ass. My screams of pain echo through out the room. My knees are driven hard into the rough concrete floor, scraping with each thrust as he pushes and pulls me over his hard shaft. Just when I think I am about to pass out from the pain i feel him tense up. His loud satisfied moan fills the room as he pulls me against him. I feel his cock throbbing and twitching inside me as his balls drain into my ravaged ass. I'm sobbing and panting as he pulls his dick out, the head popping out like a cork out of a bottle. I can feel his cum running out of me dripping to the floor.

He grabs my hair again pulling me up to my knees. My arms and shoulders ache so bad I can hardly stand it. My knees are on fire and pulsing with pain from the weight of his thrusts driving them into the hard floor. "That was exquisite slave! I'm going to enjoy breaking that in. This was a good start. So good in fact that I will over look your insolence at the beginning of this little venture we just completed." He grabs my arm and helps me to my feet. My legs are so shaky and stiff that I can barely stand.

"I think you have earned a shower before we continue. You're quite a mess. I don't like skanky fuck toys. He leads me over to a shower stall handing me a bar of soap and a wash cloth. He adjusts the water and shoves me in. My body is screaming with achy stinging pain as the water hits my skin. I start to cry softly as I soap up the cloth carefully cleaning myself as the water runs over my welted back. My tender ass and pussy pulse and sting with pain as the rough cloth glides over them. I wipe my face and rinse the horrid taste of his urine out of my mouth drinking as much as I can before I hear his voice say, " That's long enough slave. You've had plenty of time to ready yourself for your next lesson." The shower door opens and he pulls me out shutting off the water. I stand there shivering, dripping wet.

" Lesson one was humility. You seem to have the nack of that. You haven't tried to defy me again and you seem to understand your purpose now. I've tried all your hot little fuck holes." he says. " They were pleasantly accommodating and extremely enjoyable. The next thing on the agenda is exploring your pain threshold." He says with an evil menacing grin.

I look at him with terror in my eyes. " Pain threshold?" I say in a timid quivering voice. " Master I can't take much more pain what else could you possibly do to test my pain threshold?" I franticly ask. My question is answered with a hard back hand across my face that sends me sprawling to the floor. " There you go questioning me again slut? Are you a slow learner or just fucking stupid? I thought you had this figured out. You are disappointing me bitch." I can see the anger gleaming in his eyes. " I'm sorry master I meant no disrespect." I stammer out my insincere apology hoping it was convincing enough to spare me another beating. Little do I know, a beating would mild compared to what his twisted dark mind has in store for me.

His voice shakes with anger as he shouts,"Slave, you are going to have to get a handle on the situation you are now in! I won't tolerate insolent behavior and stupid questions! I will do what ever I damn well please to you! It's none of your concern what I am going to do! You BELONG to me! I will do with you as I damn well please! DEAL WITH IT! You have no fucking choice you stupid slut." He grabs me by my hair and put his nose to mine as he yells" Do you NOW understand? I will amuse myself with you however I please! Your comfort means absolutely nothing to me! Your pleasure is something you will earn eventually but that to is in my hands to! Your very miserable insignificant life is my hands and if you continue to defy me I will not hesitate to snuff it out and replace you with a slut more deserving of me." He releases my hair with a shove. "Your a toy, nothing more. You may stand slave, and you better do it quickly bitch. I'm tiring of this bullshit pretty damn fast"

I gather myself and stand in front of him. My head is bowed as I choke back my tears. His words are ringing in my ears. My comfort means nothing. My life is in his hands. How in the hell had I gotten myself into this? My mind raced through the things we cybered about, the torturous dungeon scenes. I was terrified out of my mind.

He grabs me roughly by my arm leading through a doorway at the far end of the room. My eyes grew wide with fear as I saw all the benches, tables, shackles and devices. There were chains and clamps of all sizes hanging on the walls. Huge dildos, butt plugs and vibrators of every shape and size, there were whips and paddles, there were prods and branding irons. There were things in this hellish room that I had no clue what they even were, but I knew they scared the hell out of me. I shook and trembled with terror trying not to cry.

My terror seemed to actually calm and please him as he watches my reaction. He had taken the cuffs off me when he shoved me the shower. These were now replaced with leather cuffs with O rings hanging from them. My ankles were also fitted tightly with the same type of leather cuffs. "Normally by now my little toys have earned a pretty leather collar. After your display of total disrespect I think this is more fitting." He produces a rough thick coil of rope. He runs it down my cheek, still hot and stinging from the back handed slap I received in the other room. I cringe at the itchy feel of it. He uncoils it and wraps it around my neck tying it with a slip knot and pulling it snuggly around my throat, dropping the long left over portion and letting it dangle to the floor, hanging between my ample breasts. "This way if you enrage me again..." He stops and steps forward grabbing the rope, tugging me over to him roughly. I stumble and fall into him as he wraps the rope around his hand giving it a jerk. I feel it tighten around my neck cutting off my air supply. My eyes feel as if they are bulging from their sockets. He laughs as he says matter of factly, "I'll just choke you and watch the life drain out of your slutty little body." He loosens the rope. I cough and franticly gasp for air.

He shrugs and says, "It would be such a pity my little slave. You have such promise but you're easily replaced. I took a chance claiming you. I have women who are already trained and willing to call me Master without all the bullshit. How you behave in this room right now decides your fate. You will struggle and squirm" He shrugs again. "This is normal and expected. You will cry and beg and plead and scream, this too is normal and expected. Quite frankly I look forward to that part most of all." He leers at me wickedly before jerking on my rope again pulling me up on my tip toes face to face with him.. " But you will not question me or refuse to do anything I ask. Is that understood? Your life depends upon it Slut. Don't forget that because you are out of chances." He smiles at me and says " So! Shall we get this party started?" " Yes Master" I reply in a shaky voice, hot tears welling in my eyes.

He leads me to the far end of the room where there are 2 posts with clasp like hooks hanging from them on various levels from high above my head down to the floor He positions me between them and hooks my cuffs securely. My arms are out stretched on either side of me. He kicks my feet apart. "Spread 'em slut! I don't want you kicking me while you thrash around in agony" He lets out a chuckle as I spread my legs so that my ankles are almost touching the poles. He bends and clips them securely.

I'm standing there shivering, upright but spread eagle none the less. He picks up a wooden box and moves around the room as he grabs his imlaments of torture from their various spots around the room. He sets the box at my feet and walks across the room coming back with a tripod and camcorder. As he sets up the camera he says. " This is just so I can study you later and see what I need to make you improve upon... If you make it that far. If not, I can have a memento to remember all the fun I had with you while you were still breathing" he snickers.

I bite my lip to stifle a sob as tears over flow onto my cheeks. "He wants me to scream? Fuck that. I'm going to stoically withstand all he dishes out no matter how bad it is." I think to myself. Even as the thought goes through my mind I know that it's a crock of shit. I just pray I survive this.

hornybisexualbitch
12-16-2006, 06:15 PM
I LOVED the first one this one is even better.

hornybisexualbitch
01-05-2007, 11:39 PM
hey is there more