PDA

View Full Version : Using props, clothes, toys, machines..

Hell_Kat
05-27-2015, 02:17 AM
After you were done violating her in as many ways as you could think of.. would you continue the torture for her by bringing in some toys to fuck her pussy or ass with?
machines could just be left on while you went to work or wherever... in the back of your mind knowing shes still being tortured even while youre not with her..

The Busty Maid
05-30-2015, 09:05 PM
You're probably looking for a rapist's opinion but wow, I would love to be on the receiving end of a fucking machine. Surely I can't expect my captor to keep going 24/7. He can leave me tied spreadeagle on the bed, the machine continuously thrusting a dick-shaped rod into me. The speed and depth of each thrust is fixed but what if there's a fucking machine so advanced, it randomly chooses a speed/depth for every thrust without anyone manually controlling it?

You know what's more interesting than that? A reverse chastity belt, locked around my waist, impossible to remove without the key. Inside, it fucks and vibrates non-stop.

justmetoo
05-31-2015, 08:15 AM
You know what's more interesting than that? A reverse chastity belt, locked around my waist, impossible to remove without the key. Inside, it fucks and vibrates non-stop.

Better yet, I have a remote control for it. I make you wear it to work. While you are maybe in a meeting I turn it on. Or perhaps when you are meeting with a client.

The Busty Maid
05-31-2015, 09:00 PM
But if you're my captor, why would you let me leave your hideout? I can just go straight to the police and show them the belt you strapped on me.

FuckingRotter
05-31-2015, 09:46 PM
He's blackmailing you. Der! ;)

SilverEyes
06-01-2015, 06:08 AM
Better yet, I have a remote control for it. I make you wear it to work. While you are maybe in a meeting I turn it on. Or perhaps when you are meeting with a client.

This is straight in my fantasy.

I can add something. Imagine this:
Belt like this, advanced to the point, to mesure heartbeat, etc...
It goes on, taking you to the point near to orgasm... And then it stops.
And it goes on again. And again...
And you can't do anything about it. Constantly on the edge, but cannot cum. Isn't it diabolical?

cynthia4rp
06-01-2015, 04:34 PM
great idea Silvereyes.

slammer
06-30-2015, 02:59 PM
I like the way bustymaid's mind works! Either a thrusting fucking machine or the reverse chastity belt-but I will be watching her on a web cam. Pumping into her with the toy, time after time, orgasm after orgasm, knowing it will never stop, until she finally passes out.

Not the video thread, but I love this one.

Note from a moderator: Outside links are not allowed! Please read and follow the rules.

Rape Fantasist
07-04-2015, 08:45 PM
You're probably looking for a rapist's opinion but wow, I would love to be on the receiving end of a fucking machine. Surely I can't expect my captor to keep going 24/7. He can leave me tied spreadeagle on the bed, the machine continuously thrusting a dick-shaped rod into me. The speed and depth of each thrust is fixed but what if there's a fucking machine so advanced, it randomly chooses a speed/depth for every thrust without anyone manually controlling it?

:) I certainly would NOT do it in real life; however, I have done this in role play. Much to my surprise, and the delight of my victim.

Busty Maid, anytime I can be a help to you please feel free to let me know

Bambi3
07-06-2015, 08:32 AM
If devices come into play, I would love to be made part in my own undoing.
I imagine my rapist strapping me into a medical chair with a dildo buried deep inside of me. I am given a device with which I can enlarge the dildo and a screen on which I can see the progress.
Only if it reaches a - enormous - point that he defined earlier by the time of his return will I be spared the dildo forced into my ass and blown up to the same size by force.
To imagine lying strapped tightly in the chair, swaeting heavily and in pain while I am forced to brutally torture myself....

FuckingRotter
07-07-2015, 08:41 AM
I recently forced two bottles of cider down a girl before fucking her with one of the bottles, and generally taking advantage of her drunken state. All with her prior consent of course. Her attempts at fighting me off were rather feeble. :)

BremenDruid
07-31-2015, 01:23 PM
Sometimes I think about using a machine on my victims afterwards, but most of the time in my fantasies if I'm tired of the bitch I'd either (a) call my friends up and let them all have a good time with her, then open the bidding up for them to take her as their sex slave. Or (b) I'd tied her up naked in a really bad part of town with a note on her that says: "Free pussy! No matter how much she cries or complains, ravage her as much as you want!"

Bad Man
08-04-2015, 12:58 PM
This is straight in my fantasy.

I can add something. Imagine this:
Belt like this, advanced to the point, to mesure heartbeat, etc...
It goes on, taking you to the point near to orgasm... And then it stops.
And it goes on again. And again...
And you can't do anything about it. Constantly on the edge, but cannot cum. Isn't it diabolical?

You, Sir, are a genius !!

--BAD MAN--