PDA

View Full Version : Forced Marriage

AnalViolation
05-25-2015, 02:34 AM
A question to the members of RB:

Does the following fantasy/idea appeal to you?

Marriage is something that a lot of woman obsess over. Personally, under normal circumstances, I don't see the attraction and I hate it when women bring it up.

But how about a marriage that the woman has been forced to enter against her will? Say for example, you have blackmailed her. You have a some compromising info on her, or perhaps she has a massive debt that you own. In exchange for your silence, or a loan extension, she has to marry you and be the perfect obedient wife. Now, there are some women who would actually fall naturally into this situation, so extra points if she's a proud, feminist bitch.

Now, cooking, cleaning and sex goes without saying, but you can create some extra humiliating rules. Say for example, each day, when you come home, she has to greet you at the door nude. She will then help you remove your clothes, wash your body and of course clean your cock and ass with her mouth.

In public, she'll have to walk behind you with her eyes on the ground. Or perhaps you can attach a collar to her throat and walk her like a dog.

When you entertain friends, she will serve beer and provide blowjobs as necessary.

Now THATs the kind of marriage I could get into. What do you guys think? Any other ideas?

FuckingRotter
05-25-2015, 08:02 AM
Convert to Islam.

Crotch_Ripper
05-25-2015, 08:31 AM
rofl

convert to islam.

justmetoo
05-25-2015, 11:13 AM
Yep - that works.