PDA

View Full Version : Rape games and art

BremenDruid
12-24-2014, 12:06 PM
So I've played a lot of rape games (Rapelay, GuriGuri Cute Yuna, the Viper games) and I'm wondering who else has played games like these and could recommend some good games. Personally I like GuriGuri Cute Yuna for the action in it and I love the Viper games for the artwork.

I've posted some pics for reference. The 1st 2 are from Rapelay, the next one is from GuriGuri Cute Yuna, the next one is from Viper CTR and the last one is from Viper RSR.

BremenDruid
12-24-2014, 12:11 PM
Here's the Viper pics

bigal
01-21-2015, 11:58 AM
I tried Rapelay years ago. Never heard of the others, but they look very similar in your pictures. Which do you think is best, and are the thers easier to use than Rapelay?

BremenDruid
01-26-2015, 03:18 PM
Well, it matters on what you're looking for I guess. Guri Guri Cute Yuna isn't that interactive (it's really just a bunch of animated sequences, the only interaction is switching camera angles and moving on to the next sequence) but Yuna gets raped so hardcore in it that I almost actually felt bad for her. Having said that there isn't much of story either. It's just Yuna in the middle of nowhere and a monster attacks her and rapes the shit out of her.

The Viper games are more story driven (but they are in japanese) but they actually have even less interactivity, as in all you do is click on options when they appear or advance the screen to the next one. Rapelay is the most interactive one, and it has an actual storyline to it (in japanese again, but you can find english patches for it).

It's hard to say which one I like the most. I love hentai style art, so the Viper games are perfect for me, but like I said Guri Guri Cute Yuna has some of the harshest rape I have ever scene in anything. Ever. At the same time Rapelay offers that interactive feel of actually stalking a woman and then attacking and raping her.

newguy2013a
08-24-2015, 10:08 PM
The best rape hentai games you'll ever find are by Lilith, BISHOP, Lune, Erectlip and Liquid. They're more on the vein of the Viper series Bremen mentioned, sans the Flash animations (although Lilith and Lune do animate some of their titles).