PDA

View Full Version : If the world knew you were a member of this site.

HoldHerOpen
09-12-2014, 01:14 AM
What would happen to you and what would you do if the entire world found out you were a member of this site? If they suddenly had access to all your posts, stories ecxetera, would it be bad for you?

I have no idea how it would effect me but I can not imagine it would be good.

Sally UK
09-20-2014, 03:23 PM
it would be a shock to most of my work colleagues

Sharpshooter
09-20-2014, 05:00 PM
I can't think it would be "good" for anyone really.

The topic's taboo amongst almost everyone except enthusiasts of the fantasy itself.

Only good thing that could come out of it would be if it turned out your partner also shared and confessed to sharing fantasies and your sex life improves for the better.

BetweenAngelasLegs
09-21-2014, 04:00 AM
I have no idea how it would effect me but I can not imagine it would be good.

I can't imagine it would be good for me either--in my case the biggest problem would probably be my use of the handle 'BetweenAngelasLegs'. Angela is a woman with a restraining order against me. In real life, I've been abiding by the restraining order, but I can't imagine in would be good for her to find out I still harbor somewhat impure thoughts about her.

justmetoo
09-21-2014, 08:03 AM
Yeah, it would be bad for me as well. Probably lose my job too.

But there is a fantasy aspect to it that is hot. Imagine rapeboard getting hacked and somehow the hacker had access to all your personal information. They decide to publish it online for everyone to see.

Women who have fantasized online about it would now have to confront the idea that they are never safe again even if it was just fantasy. Men who want their wives or other relatives done would always wonder when it might happen. For that matter, like minded men could form rape gangs. I think there is a potential story here.

Ravished
10-01-2014, 04:09 PM
It would be bad for me personally (religious upbringing, my family would flip) and professionally.

I would be curious to see who reacted well to it; if anyone would volunteer to make something happen in real life. My ex only knew I liked being tied up/handcuffed and he was even a bit uncomfortable with that.