PDA

View Full Version : monsters, demons and aliens

darkstalker
08-27-2014, 12:42 PM
we all love regular rapist but what about the supernatural ones like monsters or aliens? i always like switching around rapist as much as i do the women.
some of my personal faves are the slime monster with many tentacles or zombies.

what kinds of monsters would you like to see in a rape story? what would they look like and what would they do to the women? I'm curious to hear

max hunter
08-27-2014, 03:59 PM
we all love regular rapist but what about the supernatural ones like monsters or aliens? i always like switching around rapist as much as i do the women.
some of my personal faves are the slime monster with many tentacles or zombies.

what kinds of monsters would you like to see in a rape story? what would they look like and what would they do to the women? I'm curious to hear

I love all the themes you mention, but especially the monsters that appear in 3d cartoons, often raping cute elven ladies! I am thinking Lord of the Rings, but where the forces of evil are interested in rape as much as treasure and power!!

darkstalker
08-27-2014, 07:11 PM
yeah. always do imagine me some good elven rape. :)

LEONIDOS
09-02-2014, 12:51 PM
raping a zombie womans mouth

Shawn D
09-02-2014, 09:00 PM
raping a zombie womans mouth

So instead of "Braaaaains", she says "Diiiiiiiiick...". You know she can and will bite it off, right?
For me, it's the tentacle monster. Scary as hell if I see one for real, but as the rapist in artwork it has a certain appeal.

Fakimer
09-04-2014, 08:41 AM
Ghosts or the invisible man are fantasies of mine. A woman is taken by something/someone she can't even see.

Bambi3
09-05-2014, 01:44 PM
Couldn't be more intrigued! Squishy yet strong aliens with lots of tentacles gliding all over my body forcefully, probing, searching...could it be a good host?
I'd scream my lungs out - at least until it finds a way to shut me up and forces me to endure the horror that is to come in silence.

max hunter
09-05-2014, 06:43 PM
Tentacles work for me, the poor girl cannot escape as each limb is tied down or spread!

Bambi3
09-06-2014, 01:25 PM
Tentacles work for me, the poor girl cannot escape as each limb is tied down or spread!

A horrible (read - awesome) scenario!

The Busty Maid
09-06-2014, 09:09 PM
Same here. If I think of a non-human rapist, tentacles are at the top of my list. Even better if each tentacle ends with a different body part (eg. a mouth, a hand, a cock) and the monster has several of each kind (eg. three mouths, five hands, ten cocks).

ElChantajista
09-07-2014, 02:52 AM
ten cocks.

Lets see... two in the cunt, two in the ass, two in the mouth, one titfuckig, one each hand... that makes nine.
I really want to know what is the tenth doing. :)

The Busty Maid
09-07-2014, 09:13 AM
The tenth is a spare in case one of the nine squirts till it's dry.

max hunter
09-07-2014, 04:30 PM
The tenth is a spare in case one of the nine squirts till it's dry.

I figured a whole gang rape in one creature!

death2Uall
09-07-2014, 09:32 PM
Tentacles can be fun; I've enjoyed many a hentai cartoon involving tentacle rape. But what I really, really enjoy is demons, particularly incubi, and demonically-possessed humans as rapists. I must say, there's just something about a normal person, no apparent supernatural powers, but the fact that he's inhabited by a supernatural thing giving him all the excuse he needs to rape, torture, and "take revenge" on people he thinks might have wronged him ... that's just hot.

http://nightmaresdenisseramirez.weebly.com/uploads/1/7/3/2/17327346/6886630.jpg http://www.brotherrahman.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/Am-I-Possessed-Demonic-possession-its-Signs-exorcism-chances-of-success-Brother-Rahman.jpg