PDA

View Full Version : Ladies, would you get wet if you knew you were about to be raped?

HoldHerOpen
05-27-2014, 09:17 PM
Sometimes just thinking about sex will get women wet.

So, ladies, if you knew you were about to get raped would you get wet?
If yes,how would you feel if your rapist pointed out that you were wet?

FuckingRotter
05-27-2014, 09:23 PM
Whilst discussing a real life situation with rape date, she stated "I'll just have to hope I get wet then". I replied "I hope you don't".

perfectlyformed
05-28-2014, 12:32 AM
Its a physical reaction. It will just happen by itself if you want it or not. A better question is "would you get turned on?"

I'd get very wet AND be turned on but that just me having rape fantasies :)

x

forest4thetrees
06-01-2014, 09:22 AM
I have no idea whether or not i'd get wet.... more than likely i would but it would probably depend on the scene itself...

Sheba
06-02-2014, 01:17 PM
Not by choice. I'd be too busy fighting him. But once it got going, my body might start pumping out lubrication so my vagina wouldn't tear (that, after all, is the point of 'getting wet' in the first place.)

TaraMcClosoff
07-30-2014, 09:56 AM
If I'm out on a date and there's chemistry there, I can see going back to my place and warming up to each other. Maybe things start escalating and I attempt to stop him before it goes too far. The thought of him wanting me badly enough at that point to keep going, against my will, is a huge turn-on.

GeorgeDaBrute
08-04-2014, 03:36 PM
If I'm out on a date and there's chemistry there, I can see going back to my place and warming up to each other. Maybe things start escalating and I attempt to stop him before it goes too far. The thought of him wanting me badly enough at that point to keep going, against my will, is a huge turn-on.

So ..dinner and a movie this Friday then?

Molly Girl
08-08-2014, 06:50 AM
Hell yes I'd be wet LOL.

Marilyn
08-09-2014, 11:19 AM
I think I would... Yes :)

Bambi3
08-11-2014, 05:50 AM
I think it's a physical reaction that can hardly be controlled. Depending on the situation, I think I might get pretty wet if I have a moment to realize the situation I'm in and when my body notices what's going to happen. Even while tied up and screaming my heart out - seeing a naked guy get hard while he rubs my nipples and starts telling me how he'll fill me up in a few moments would get me dripping

HYMENBUSTER
08-11-2014, 03:01 PM
I think it's a physical reaction that can hardly be controlled. Depending on the situation, I think I might get pretty wet if I have a moment to realize the situation I'm in and when my body notices what's going to happen. Even while tied up and screaming my heart out - seeing a naked guy get hard while he rubs my nipples and starts telling me how he'll fill me up in a few moments would get me dripping

So bambi you're gonna visit Cali soon, Imma pound that unwilling pussy like its the Gaza strip

Bambi3
08-12-2014, 01:21 PM
So bambi you're gonna visit Cali soon, Imma pound that unwilling pussy like its the Gaza strip

Mmmhhh - that makes California sound like a place to avoid...or seek out!

GeorgeDaBrute
08-13-2014, 03:42 PM
Mmmhhh - that makes California sound like a place to avoid...or seek out!

Well at least you know the US would welcome you with open .. arms ..*cough* ..

BigButtEliane
08-26-2014, 03:59 PM

Ravished
10-01-2014, 04:26 PM
I tend to lubricate really well, so I think that would be a given for me. Nothing more humiliating than him telling me I wanted it because I got wet.

GeorgeDaBrute
10-13-2014, 03:12 PM
But well you did want it , afterall your on this site sooo...

Hell_Kat
12-03-2014, 11:20 PM
Im with molly girl on this one.. HELL YES!

katiecat
12-04-2014, 03:08 PM
i think it would depend on how scared i was. if he tried to warm me up gently id probly get wet but if i was teriffied i dont think i would

lilerica
12-05-2014, 02:44 PM
i remember jogging late at night and someone was following me. My heart was racing, and I was so scared. He kept following me no matter which way i was going, and I was sure i was about to be. He was like right behind me, if I stopped he would run over me. Then he ran past me, and I almost felt disappointed! I can't even begin to explain how i felt.

cynthia4rp
12-30-2014, 04:49 AM
I would get wet. Just as with lilerica, I have been in a situation where I thought I was going to be attacked and I was wet. I was walking on a quiet street alone at night, followed by a car, with the driver calling out to me. Someone getting groceries out of their car scared him off. I was sort of disappointed and relieved at the same time.

But it has been the basis for lots of fantasies since then.

MissyB
03-23-2015, 10:56 AM
Although I have heard in real life situations, some women have said they had become wet and that the lubrication was a body's defense from being harmed. For me, it depends on the situation. One time I was at a friend's wedding and this much older man (a bridesmaid's father, I later learned) kept coming up and dancing with us. The more he drank, the more flirtatious and touchy/feely he got. About an hour later, a girlfriend came to me and told me she overheard him talking to his friends at the bar saying that if he got the chance, he'd "rape me in a heartbeat." I laughed it off until he later leaned over and pushed himself into me at the bar where I felt his erection against the small of my back. He excused himself as he got his drink off the bar, but I didn't take it like an 'accidental' push. He was good looking and that is probably why I wasn't totally creeped out by him. By then, however I had become quite wet. Needless to say, it provided for some very interesting "me time" at the hotel. Lol

Bambi3
03-23-2015, 11:56 AM
Although I have heard in real life situations, some women have said they had become wet and that the lubrication was a body's defense from being harmed. For me, it depends on the situation. One time I was at a friend's wedding and this much older man (a bridesmaid's father, I later learned) kept coming up and dancing with us. The more he drank, the more flirtatious and touchy/feely he got. About an hour later, a girlfriend came to me and told me she overheard him talking to his friends at the bar saying that if he got the chance, he'd "rape me in a heartbeat." I laughed it off until he later leaned over and pushed himself into me at the bar where I felt his erection against the small of my back. He excused himself as he got his drink off the bar, but I didn't take it like an 'accidental' push. He was good looking and that is probably why I wasn't totally creeped out by him. By then, however I had become quite wet. Needless to say, it provided for some very interesting "me time" at the hotel. Lol

I very much agree! I have been in similar situations; sometimes I put myself there and sometimes it was a complete surprise as you explained.

I remember a get together at a friend's house where a guy eyed me for the whole evening and tried to find me alone. I was sooo heated to allow him a moment to make a move...but it wasn't the time or the place.

MissyB
03-24-2015, 05:19 AM
I very much agree! I have been in similar situations; sometimes I put myself there and sometimes it was a complete surprise as you explained.

I remember a get together at a friend's house where a guy eyed me for the whole evening and tried to find me alone. I was sooo heated to allow him a moment to make a move...but it wasn't the time or the place.

That sounds hot. Love to have fun at parties, flirt, and maybe leave a little room for the right guy to make his move if I think that's what he wants. It's a fine line, though, and I know there have been a couple of times where I let it go a little farther than I intended. Def not into being raped in real life, that is horrible. But walking the line with a guy of interest can be exciting.

Bambi3
03-24-2015, 06:04 AM
That sounds hot. Love to have fun at parties, flirt, and maybe leave a little room for the right guy to make his move if I think that's what he wants. It's a fine line, though, and I know there have been a couple of times where I let it go a little farther than I intended. Def not into being raped in real life, that is horrible. But walking the line with a guy of interest can be exciting.

Now that makes me want to organize a rb party with all the "nice" guys from this board ;-)

Ultimately, it really depends on the setting. When I go running late in the evening and start thinking about what could happen to me while nothing else occupies my mind, oh boy does that shower later run for a long time...

Crotch_Ripper
03-24-2015, 07:39 AM

Yes it can ;)

Crotch_Ripper
03-24-2015, 07:41 AM
Which nice guys :)?

Now that makes me want to organize a rb party with all the "nice" guys from this board ;-)

Ultimately, it really depends on the setting. When I go running late in the evening and start thinking about what could happen to me while nothing else occupies my mind, oh boy does that shower later run for a long time...

FuckingRotter
03-24-2015, 08:27 AM
I think she means Pervi Pete.

Bambi3
03-24-2015, 08:53 AM
I meant "nice" in the most ironic way and as for my favorites...don't be jaelous of a certain body type, Rotter ;-)

MissyB
03-24-2015, 09:22 AM

Bambi...when I'm at the gym, or even on a run, I have to try and stay focused otherwise I head for the 'shower' much earlier then I ever intended. And do you ever think about the same thing while at work? I have from time to time, maybe even more often lately. (CR..;) ?) And it can be quite a pleasant distraction from an otherwise mundane workday.

:)
Nice thing about being an admin I can add a smiley

Bambi3
03-24-2015, 09:30 AM
Bambi...when I'm at the gym, or even on a run, I have to try and stay focused otherwise I head for the 'shower' much earlier then I ever intended. And do you ever think about the same thing while at work? I have from time to time, maybe even more often lately. (CR..;) ?) And it can be quite a pleasant distraction from an otherwise mundane workday.

OMG, you have NO idea how much you are on target with this one! Just today, I almost died of boredom at work...the things one's mind does in these cases!

While today, I had to organize my own...distraction, I do remember a most wonderful chat on this board some time ago that ended up me doing quite some shameful things while always at risk to be discovered.

I love to let my mind wander to the most filthiest of places while in boring meetings - and I always wonder if some guy can tell.
Do you?

FuckingRotter
03-24-2015, 11:24 AM
Why would I be jealous when I can take what I want? :)

Bambi3
03-24-2015, 12:20 PM

You sounded a little ;-)

FuckingRotter
03-24-2015, 12:50 PM
No.

MissyB
03-24-2015, 12:52 PM
Thanks for the smiley CR! Lol!

MissyB
03-24-2015, 01:00 PM
OMG, you have NO idea how much you are on target with this one! Just today, I almost died of boredom at work...the things one's mind does in these cases!

While today, I had to organize my own...distraction, I do remember a most wonderful chat on this board some time ago that ended up me doing quite some shameful things while always at risk to be discovered.

I love to let my mind wander to the most filthiest of places while in boring meetings - and I always wonder if some guy can tell.
Do you?

Ummm...YES!! lol. And I can be so paranoid about someone reading into what I'm thinking, especially when I start squirming around on my office chair. Lol. I'm kind of busy during most of our meetings, so it's not hard to stay on task. It's when I'm sitting in my little office on a slow day (like today) when my thoughts can wander. When they do, the worst part is getting that sudden phone call that sends me out to help a colleague or an unexpected visitor at my office door that forces me to 'sober up' quick, sort of speak, and snap me back into work mode. All I want to do now is go home, soak in my tub, and then jump into my pjs and, well, relax. Ha!

Crotch_Ripper
03-24-2015, 07:25 PM
Wish they had one for pantyhose removal ;)

Thanks for the smiley CR! Lol!

MissyB
03-25-2015, 09:28 AM
Wish they had one for pantyhose removal ;)

Maybe this for the quick and unexpected removal....:eek:

Crotch_Ripper
03-25-2015, 10:07 AM
I like the way you think ;)

Maybe this for the quick and unexpected removal....:eek:

Bambi3
03-25-2015, 10:36 AM

THAT remains to be seen...

daddysraven
05-06-2015, 12:56 AM
I would get wet to be humiliated and the rapist saying I wanted it but on the other hand if I don't get wet and my cunt is dry it will hurt more which would turn me on then I would get wet

fxckedflower
05-06-2015, 04:02 PM
if i really felt it coming, and knew it was going to happen whether i wanted it to or not-- yeah, i'd be dripping within moments.

i sort of wish i wouldn't, though... then it would hurt more.

naughtykudi69
04-05-2019, 03:51 PM
may be I will, I really dont know