PDA

View Full Version : Piercings in rape fantasy

shysnale
02-05-2014, 04:26 AM
All in title.

Do you girls fantasize about the time your rapist gets his dick out ? Is it an important part in your fantasies ? Do you fantasize about your rapist having piercings, tatoos or any other kind of decorating art on their cocks ?

http://community.tribalectic.com/files/imagecache/display/files/experience_image/image_3.jpg

TinyLadyBug
02-05-2014, 11:13 AM
I have never, though now I may. I've only known two guys with pierced cocks. So yummy. It probably wouldn't be a main part of my fantasy. Just a little detail I'd throw in for fun. Now, tattoos, are necessary in my fantasies. I'm quite fond of men with multiple tattoos. In fantasy and real life.

Bambi3
02-06-2014, 09:08 AM
No, I actually had not thought about that before - but if more pics like this show up, I might start fantasizing about it...

shysnale
02-06-2014, 10:30 AM
thks girls

It must hurt like hell

Bambi3
02-06-2014, 10:36 AM
thks girls

It must hurt like hell

For him to get it or for her...to "get it" ;-)

shysnale
02-06-2014, 11:32 AM
More for him I think :eek:

I don't really know, I suppose it's done when there is no erection, which maybe make less painfull... but then when you get a boner the ring probably kind of twist the flesh....:eek:...arrrrrrgh

GeorgeDaBrute
02-10-2014, 04:23 PM
Best ER story ever. This really pierced guy comes into the ER ODed in cardiac arrest. They cut out all his facial piercings and his nipple piercings, after several runs with the cardio paddles they start to smell burned meat. Any guesses , that's right.. look up Jacob's ladder I believe they call it, my understanding is amputation was the most likely consideration.