PDA

View Full Version : Wife forced public nudity

Kinky guy
01-25-2014, 12:51 AM
Does any one share this fantasy:
I really like the thought of my wife being kidnapped ( by a man or woman) and forced to strip naked in public either in the middle of the high street or in a busy shopping centre where her abuser would make her take her clothes off with her hands shaking with embarrassment she would unclip her bra and let her tuts fall free and slowly pull her knickers down to reveal her pussy as the people stand and watch then her abuser would make her lay on her back and open her legs and masturbate as men and women took photos of her humiliation!

Any thoughts?

FuckingRotter
01-25-2014, 06:51 AM
Yes, it'd be a really sure way for the kidnapper to get caught.

darkstalker
01-26-2014, 09:30 AM
it's a fun fantasy but would probably work better in a controlled environment, i.e. perhaps a city where the rapes are common and said public might rape her themselves. so likely a fantasy setting or some back ally neighborhood with high crime.

strippingu
01-27-2014, 02:11 PM
I imagine it would have to be a little more subtle. Losing a contest in a bar, Losing her skirt(no underwear) in a wet t-shirt contest,; or, my fav, having a button up shirt dress pulled behind her, trapping her arms and exposing her. With her arms flailing, love to see those tits bounce.

pervipete
01-27-2014, 04:18 PM
Simple, does he have to be there? All he has to do is threaten her family, then get her to go the nearest public place, maybe give her a phone and a bluetooth headset (the handset could be worn in something like those armbands joggers can use to carry an MP3 player with them, and through the phone give her instructions, kind of like an updated version of the Simon Says plotline in Die Hard with a Vengeance...

Hume L. Yates
01-29-2014, 07:04 PM
I've seen a few clips of women forced to do this, with some ideas I like and some I don't. It's hard to rape the woman once the cops arrest her.

I wrote a story about a blackmailed wife forced to parade around naked on a clothing-optional beach, which is a little less brazen but less likely to be immediately arrested. And later in the same story, she is at a football game and is forced to flash her tits for thousands of frothing men (she did get nabbed by security men, but was just taken below the stands and taken advantage of by the security creeps).

Most of my public nudity fantasies are in slightly more confined spaces, where the rapists have control of the room and the audience has no choice but to quietly watch as the woman is forced to strip and dance, and then raped. Often the audience includes many people that the woman knows - friends, relatives, co-workers. Venues include restaurants, parties in homes, church, wedding receptions, classrooms, school assemblies - but I guess my list is nearly endless.

perfectlyformed
01-29-2014, 11:22 PM
Getting naked in front of total strangers?

What a horrible thought :D

x

FuckingRotter
01-30-2014, 09:32 PM
Especially if you're not getting money, cock, or both for it!