PDA

View Full Version : Do women talk about rape?

rpefan
12-21-2013, 10:34 AM
A question for our female members. Do women talk about rape with other women? I don't really mean fantasies about rape. Just in general, do women ever discuss it with other women?

Sheba
12-21-2013, 11:37 PM
Generally speaking, not unless the context is how to prevent it, or sharing experiences we've survived.

subgirl
12-22-2013, 01:35 PM
Generally speaking, not unless the context is how to prevent it, or sharing experiences we've survived.

I agee with sheba on this one.

ShyMissy
12-24-2013, 07:51 AM
Yeah, unless it's in a fantasy discussion, generally women don't just go "hey girls, let's talk about rape!" ... do men?

Franky M
12-24-2013, 09:24 AM
I am not female as you might guess but I can't imagine that women talk about rape like they do about knitting, cooking, family, movie stars or anything else. I have to agree with ShyMissy. Unless it isn't a fantasy discussion in a special forum like this one even men don't talk about rape in a pub or somewhere else as long as it hasn't to do with "how we bring those basterds down". Rape is still a fierce and outrageous crime.

diane6702
12-27-2013, 08:15 PM
I have had a few chats here with other women,and many on yahoo, I'm much more open about things here,then on yahoo untill a get to know the person ,but I'd have to say the topic has never came up off line.

josephinesweet
12-30-2013, 11:18 AM
Well, I don't use to do it, except with women who has been victims.

GeorgeDaBrute
12-30-2013, 04:50 PM
Okay fuck it I'll come clean .. and all bullshit aside the first fucker who says shooting fish in a barrel I will choke you the fuck out..

IRL I have spent a good amount of time with real rape victims in real self defense classes teaching them how to REALLY fuck up an attackers' day. In this setting real situations are occasionally discussed between some of the women and are sometimes but rarely phrased to an instructor along the lines of "hey if male X tries ..this.. how can I most effectively remove his balls?". For the most part even with the women who have "gotten over" thier attack the discussions are more along the lines of how a guy discusses sex .. "yeah I banged that broad". These discussions in no way resemble typical female conversations which generally tend to involve significantly more emotion and detail than average male conversations.

And finally yes I am an abnormal psych major with a rapeplay fetish who spends alot of my free time "attoning for my immoral thoughts" by working with actual victims in a setting conducive to helping them get thier lives' back online .. cope.

GeorgeDaBrute
12-30-2013, 04:52 PM
In a more normal note for my posts on this board .."huh huh ..I wanna bang you all"

LEONIDOS
12-30-2013, 05:11 PM
yes they do because they are sluts

bigal
12-31-2013, 06:29 AM
I think realistically most victims wouldn't go into specifics even with other women.

A work colleague of my now ex-wife was raped. It was about 20 years ago and it made the newspapers, but I didn't make the connection until my wife told me who the woman was.
The woman was about 28 at the time. I'd only met her once and she was average looking and married with two kids. She didn't go into full blown details with my wife (at least that's what my wife told me) about the rape. All my wife knew/told me was that four scumbags robbed, beat and abducted her. To my mind she wasn't really rape fantasy material, but those guys obviously thought different. They kept her over night and did whatever they did with her.

My understanding is that the woman only told my wife the basics and didn't go into details such as if she took it in the ass or was made to swallow cum. I had to be careful not to appear too interested by asking my wife too many questions, I let her tell me what little she had been told by the victim.

diane6702
12-31-2013, 10:22 AM
I think realistically most victims wouldn't go into specifics even with other women.

A work colleague of my now ex-wife was raped. It was about 20 years ago and it made the newspapers, but I didn't make the connection until my wife told me who the woman was.
The woman was about 28 at the time. I'd only met her once and she was average looking and married with two kids. She didn't go into full blown details with my wife (at least that's what my wife told me) about the rape. All my wife knew/told me was that four scumbags robbed, beat and abducted her. To my mind she wasn't really rape fantasy material, but those guys obviously thought different. They kept her over night and did whatever they did with her.

My understanding is that the woman only told my wife the basics and didn't go into details such as if she took it in the ass or was made to swallow cum. I had to be careful not to appear too interested by asking my wife too many questions, I let her tell me what little she had been told by the victim.

In most cases that is true,but on a board such as this,people may be alot more frank about such a touchy topic!!!

FuckingRotter
12-31-2013, 10:36 AM
Actually Diane, you are wrong.

1. Apart from in the real rape thread, wherever that is, discussions about real rape are against the board rules.

2. Although accusations of fakery are not tolerated around here, it's wise to take anything you read with a pinch of salt. This is a fantasy site. It is populated by fantasists. They come here to discuss their fantasies.

It's up to you to decide the credibility of any discussion you may have here in private. In public, people here are not discussing/mentioning rape or sexual abuse, and if they are, much of it probably never actually happened.

diane6702
12-31-2013, 10:49 AM
In part I was refering to the Real Rape thread, and private messages that have been sent because of that thread, But you are correct in taking all that is said with a grain of salt!!

I would never knowingly violate this board or any other boards rules, but I can tell you,as i'm sure other women will verify,those types of questions have been asked in private,mostly by men.