PDA

View Full Version : Pussy insect torture

Kinky guy
11-30-2013, 05:12 AM
Has any one got any thoughts of on pussy, tit torture involving insects, the idea of a women being tied down a tortured by having insects inside her pussy and asshole sounds very hot to me!

toy4men
11-30-2013, 09:52 AM
Like that site where they ram roaches, worms and maggots etc. Looks hot. But id never do it

Ambush-predator
11-30-2013, 10:54 AM
A load of biting, stinging ants would be interesting. African safari ants or those even more voracious South American ones would be very interesting unless you wanted something to play with afterwards!

Kinky guy
11-30-2013, 02:04 PM
I like the thought if the women screaming, feeling maggots, slugs, meal worms, slimey garden worms, leaches, any ants that bite crawling around inside her pussy, delicious.

FuckingRotter
11-30-2013, 06:28 PM
Like you'd have the choice!

Like that site where they ram roaches, worms and maggots etc. Looks hot. But id never do it

cynthia4rp
12-03-2013, 10:40 PM
The concept of something strange crawling around inside of me is exciting. Something that I can't stop, something with a mind of it's own. But the reality, I'm not going to be volunterring.

Kinky guy
12-04-2013, 01:22 AM
The concept of something strange crawling around inside of me is exciting. Something that I can't stop, something with a mind of it's own. But the reality, I'm not going to be volunterring.

Hi, very hot thought, if you are interested try looking up blowflygirl.blogspot.co.uk or try people.tribe.net and look up slug fetish.
Hope you enjoy

Ambush-predator
12-04-2013, 06:06 AM
Hmm..."Spade put a slug in the dame. 'Thanks!' she said."

Sheba
12-06-2013, 12:17 PM

This; I picture a whole load of like worms or fly larva going into my pussy or up my ass, through my guts and into my stomach--swelling me up until I look pregnant with a load of squirming wriggling lumps. :skull-big

JDR
12-06-2013, 03:57 PM
I have always found the idea quite exciting.
I have actually rendered and posted on some (free) sites a picture of this particular predicament.
I don't think that it's possible to provide links to pictures on this board so, if interested, just PM me and I'll provide the link.