“285, Dispatch.”

“285 go ahead.”

“285, we’ve got a report of a prowler at apartment 153 from a female caller.”

“¿Dispatch 1Ø-4, did the R/P give a name?”

“285, 1Ø-4, R/P name is Candice.”

“Dispatch, 285 1Ø-4 I’ll head on over there now. ETA is about 6 minutes.”

“285, 1Ø-4. R/P is on the phone now. Be advised that she sounds upset.”

“1Ø-4 dispatch.”

I got to the door of apartment 153 & knocked. A blonde woman wearing night clothes answered. “¿You called for security?” I asked.

“Yes, thank you. Some guy is hanging around. My girlfriends are over, and he started to scare us.”

“¿Can anybody describe him?” I asked. All at once I got every different description- He was white, he was black, he had tattoos, he didn’t have tattoos, he was in a car, he was on foot… What a mess.

“Ok, ok, one at a time. Dispatch 285.”

“285 dispatch, go ahead.” (¿Did she sounded a little happy? (Maybe she just got off the phone with her boyfriend…)

“Dispatch, I’m gonna be 1Ø-35X for a few minutes. I’ve got 6 witnesses and it’s a little confused here.”

“285, 1Ø-4, 1Ø-21 ASAP.”

“1Ø-4 dispatch.”

After about 5 or 6 minutes I finally got a suspect description- Black male, with tattoos driving a red El Camino and wearing a red flannel shirt- Buttoned up. RIIIIGHT…

“¿Are your handcuffs real?” one of the girls asked.

“Yes, they are. ¿Now, how long ago did you first see him?”

“¿Can I see them?”

“¿Not this second, now about this thing?”

“¿Just for a second?”

“Here.”

One of the girls put the cuffs on her friends wrists. “Cool” she said. “¿How do you get them off?”

“Let me see” I answered, annoyed at her stupidity. As I reached out, the girl slipped out of the cuffs and cuffed me on one wrist, while another one grabbed my other arm. Then they hauled me to the floor.

“¿What the fu-” I tried to ask, but they put a gag in my mouth.

They undid my gun belt, then pulled my pants down. Rolling me over, they cuffed me to the couch which had been unfolded to a bed for the night.

The blonde ripped open my shirt, while a black girl put a blindfold on me. The girls were hooting and hollering by this time, egging each other on.

I felt my shoes come off. I tried to kick, but they held my feet down. Then I felt my pants being pulled off. I felt ropes being tied around y ankles, spreading my feet out.

I tried to squirm; Tried to call out. But I couldn’t.

Hands, belts(¿?) slapped me, while the girls laughed and carried on. Then the tickling. They carried on like that I don’t know how long. Then I felt something around my neck tightening up. While that happened, I felt a pushing on my ass. “¡Ya Michele, get him! ¡Woo hoo! ¡Ya baby, do it girlfriend!” I felt something go in my ass. I don’t even WANT to know what. Whatever it was, it hurt.

I was thrashing around by this point, so one of the girls said “¡Tie his waist down!” Whatever it was came out of my ass, and I felt the ropes around my ankles relax slightly, then move together. I was rolled over, now on my back. Still blindfolded and gaged, the tickling and beating continued throughout, but now one of the girls was sitting on my face, grinding her crotch on my nose. She climbed off after a few moments. It seemed to last forever. Somebody grabbed my prick. I don’t know why I got hard.

Suddenly, they were done. My hands came uncuffed, and the blindfold removed. The first person I saw was Christine- One of my coworkers.

“Tooonnnyyy” she said in what she probably thought was a sexy voice. “¿How’d you like your birthday gift?”

“¿Birthday gift?” I asked as I untied myself and tried to get dressed.

“The girls here, they helped me out. This is actually MY apartment. We knew you’d never agree to do this on your own, so we decided we’d help you relax.”

“Uh, Ya. Sure. Thanks.”

Everyone filed out, laughing and carrying on, leaving me all alone.

Again.

Joanna
11-30-2006, 12:39 PM
certaintly stands out as being very differnt from the norm here.

Andering REDDSON
12-01-2006, 08:52 PM
Nobody ever accused me of being “normal.”;)