PDA

View Full Version : FORCED WITNESS Series

Aron
11-25-2006, 08:44 AM
Hello everybody,

Just wanted to share my addiction to these series and ask if someone has any more movies from them. I just posted in the SayNo feedback thread my thanks to his contribution... I saw about 7-8 movies by him on that theme, but was curious does someone has any more of them ?

Thanks in advance !

Aron
11-25-2006, 09:04 AM
Btw, someone having the same fantasy? I have long had that kind of fantasy, but never even suspected there could have been movies on that... so i really felt great to see them posted here. There something so tempting to imagine the humiliation of being molested and forced fucked in front of your lovely husband/boyfriend... as well as imagine of the confusion and pain to see your innocent wife/girlfriend being forced by perverts...

Well, i would have preferred some more teasing and foreplay with the victims (being slowly undressed and fondled before going for the real penatration so they are humuliated more before being finally raped (the scenario usually shows quick jump on the victim, which is fully naked 1 minute after being attacked), but suppose we cannot expect too much from not profesional movies...

Also, i would have liked more some diversity in the scenarios... All attacks are done on the sofa (bed) in empty appartments... i would enjoy to see some more places - attacks on the couples for example in office, or in the elevator, or on the stairs when going back home... maybe in car...

He-he, that are my fantazies... someone dreaming for something like that, too ?

tazz
11-26-2006, 05:55 PM
I love that series. I have always wanted to find the one where the girl in the black shirt is raped in the chair. I have seen clips but never the full movie.

Error Nomad
11-26-2006, 06:26 PM
Alright, I'll have to get off my ass and post some of these. I probably have all of them. I like the FW series, but mostly because its a group scenario, which I tend to like the most (though 1on1 can be good too). I'll try to dig a few up and upload them in the next week or so.

EN

OldPig
11-27-2006, 05:09 AM
Alright, I'll have to get off my ass and post some of these. I probably have all of them. I like the FW series, but mostly because its a group scenario, which I tend to like the most (though 1on1 can be good too). I'll try to dig a few up and upload them in the next week or so.

EN

A lot of the FW series has been posted by SayNo, very recently.
Check his thread before posting.
Thanks in advance if you can complete his (huge) collection.

Aron
11-27-2006, 05:53 AM

EN

Thanks man, it will really be greatly appreciated !!!

Also, as OldPig says, please first check the sticky thread of SayNo movies... He has about 8-9 postings, although i beleive there should be at least 8-9 more (maybe more :p ).. This way u can save efforts in eventually uploading anything which is alrady up...

P.S. Btw, maybe check the preview pictures for the different movies instead of comparing with the sequence numbers of each movie... Before finding the large contribution of SayNo, i had 1-2 movies from the Forced Witness series, but found their sequence numbers were different from the same movies in the SayNo's uploads...

Thanks a lot in advance, and I am really looking forward to seeing any new movies u can share with us !

Aron
11-29-2006, 06:37 AM

EN

Hm, i was wondering could u have changed your mind for posting the missing movies... hope no... :)

gay666
01-03-2007, 07:07 AM
Yeah, baby! :o Can smb repost it? :o
i find these vids fucking hot! :rolleyes: :o

lordsyn
01-03-2007, 07:44 PM
There is one forced witness video in my selection it's posted on here.

gay666
01-20-2007, 10:40 AM
Can smb repost it?