PDA

View Full Version : You disgust me !

shysnale
09-21-2013, 10:59 AM
This morning I went to this bar for a coffee and I was sitting next to a guy eating his breakfast and making a horrible mix of chewing, suction and mastication sounds. I was trying to laugh it up and I thought "let's not complain, things could be much worse ! ......... how could things be worse than that ? :confused: Ha ! He could try to kiss me after he had his breakfast ! :skull-thr:skull-thr"

So this idea came to my mind : Have you ever fantasized of giving this extra disgust feeling to your preys ? You had them raped, beat up, scared......do you sometimes fantasize of adding something more so you have the pleasure to hear them crying out loud "YOU DISGUST MEEEEEEEE" "YOU MAKE ME SIIIICCKKKKK"

How would you disgust and gross out your victim ? Make them lick your sweat ? Force your arm pits on their noses ?

rough_you_up
09-21-2013, 11:38 AM
well, lets say youre a really fat guy that hasnt bathed for a few days...I would think the stench of the body odor, stench of his dick, would be a serious nasal assault! lol

His hot sweat could be dripping on the victim's face when giving a forced blowjob. And if the victim throws up, make them lay their face in it as they are being fucked in the ass. That sounds pretty fucking disgusting if you ask me! haha :)

IvoryBeast
09-21-2013, 05:38 PM
I just pretty much just want their pussies for bit..... then go.

Cheers!

FuckingRotter
09-21-2013, 05:49 PM
Piss on the slut. :)

JustSexToy
09-23-2013, 03:44 PM
Piss on the slut. :)

Pissing on is not so disgusting. Humiliating, much more when a victim is naked... but what would really disgust me is being forced to drink all the piss or have my face put into a bowl with pee, with eyes and nose.

brianst62
09-24-2013, 08:07 AM
After the rape, i would definitely need a piss.....would help clean her off too. Am a polite guy.

JustSexToy
09-25-2013, 06:07 AM
After the rape, i would definitely need a piss.....would help clean her off too. Am a polite guy.
I very appreciate this kind of being polite.

Hold_me_down
09-25-2013, 02:13 PM
well, shit. I think I'll just slowly back out of this chat full of rapists!! lol :P

(and for the record, yes, stale, hot sweat and the stench of musty dick...gag.)

strippingu
09-27-2013, 11:20 AM
(and for the record, yes, stale, hot sweat and the stench of musty dick...gag.)[/QUOTE]

Is that 'gag' like a forced throatfuck fantasy?;)

Hold_me_down
09-27-2013, 11:50 AM
(and for the record, yes, stale, hot sweat and the stench of musty dick...gag.)

Is that 'gag' like a forced throatfuck fantasy?;)[/QUOTE]

Well, the dicks in my forced fantasies typically aren't perfectly clean and non-sweaty- the nastier it is, the worse the punishment is ;)

You sound eager- getting your imagination going, eh? lol