PDA

View Full Version : Why was doggystylethatgirl banned?

AWDracer
09-17-2008, 09:32 PM
:skull-big

K so I looked at his post log and while I do see some oddities with what he's typing up - I didn't think they were banworthy?

WTF

MARADONA
09-17-2008, 09:39 PM
There is nothing to laugh...AWDracer you should ask to the mods...instead to make a thread about it. :skull-tic

xavior
09-17-2008, 09:55 PM
Thank you AWDracer for another brilliant "why is this person banned?" thread! :skull-big :skull-big

Doggystylethatgirl has been acting quite strange lately, so somedude decided to give him a one-week vacation so that he can chill out a little bit. I don't think that was an official ban though.

I know you miss him, but we all do. :)

AWDracer
09-17-2008, 10:17 PM
Thank you AWDracer for another brilliant "why is this person banned?" thread! :skull-big :skull-big

Doggystylethatgirl has been acting quite strange lately, so somedude decided to give him a one-week vacation so that he can chill out a little bit. I don't think that was an official ban though.

I know you miss him, but we all do. :)

Awesome. Thanks for the post.

NO THANKS TO MARADONA though :D

Sierra
09-17-2008, 11:55 PM
Maradona's right, though. "Why was ** banned?" threads tend to get messy and everybody wants to weigh in with an opinion when the decision has already been made.

No offense, AWD, but a private message might be better. Then if you dont' get satisfaction, you can go with the nuclear option - a thread like this.

AWDracer
09-18-2008, 01:36 AM
Maradona's right, though. "Why was ** banned?" threads tend to get messy and everybody wants to weigh in with an opinion when the decision has already been made.

No offense, AWD, but a private message might be better. Then if you dont' get satisfaction, you can go with the nuclear option - a thread like this.

You speak with reason. Alright, next time I'll go diplomatic next time before going nuclear. I'll remember that. :D

Noir
09-18-2008, 01:51 AM
So what is the deal with "why was xxx banned" -threads having so bad reputation? I even checked earlier pages in RR but saw nothing indicating this to be the "nuclear" option. :confused:

Sierra
09-18-2008, 02:00 AM
So what is the deal with "why was xxx banned" -threads having so bad reputation? I even checked earlier pages in RR but saw nothing indicating this to be the "nuclear" option. :confused:

Noir, when I first started here at RB back in, I think, December, there were no less than FIVE active "why was XX banned" threads, all of which had gone to several pages and in several cases turned into "flame whichever moderator had actually banned XX" strings. I suspect some of them were pruned by admin, others deleted by the originator (we could do that back then). It was requested that, if we wanted to know the reasons for a moderator's actions, the first step should be in PM. Everyone at the time felt that was reasonable.

AWDracer
09-18-2008, 02:12 AM
Noir, when I first started here at RB back in, I think, December, there were no less than FIVE active "why was XX banned" threads, all of which had gone to several pages and in several cases turned into "flame whichever moderator had actually banned XX" strings. I suspect some of them were pruned by admin, others deleted by the originator (we could do that back then). It was requested that, if we wanted to know the reasons for a moderator's actions, the first step should be in PM. Everyone at the time felt that was reasonable.

When I first asked this question "Why was X banned?", I didn't initially plan on making it controversial. But after a few good trials, I have an idea that this board literally explodes into an argument by stirring the pot a little. And RB drama = good fun... or it was... till it got way too personal.

MARADONA
09-18-2008, 06:13 AM
AWDracer i have nothing against you...but frankly i'm quite tired by this kind of "posts"...

Sternenlied
09-18-2008, 01:16 PM
The more appropriate question might be "Who cares?".

MARADONA
09-18-2008, 01:33 PM
The more appropriate question might be "Who cares?".
I care about Doggy...you don't? Who cares! :skull-big

theDarkOne
09-18-2008, 02:20 PM
I care about Doggy 2!He has always been cool to me:skull-thu

Sternenlied
09-18-2008, 02:57 PM
I was talking generally - who cares about these threads and why certain people have been banned. But alas ...

I care about Doggy...you don't? Who cares!

Well, obviously you DO care about my opinion... otherwise you simply wouldn't have done anything. But you still had to post your useless remark so apparently you do care after all.

kitty_joanne
09-18-2008, 03:00 PM
I hope doggy won't be mad when he's get back to read this thread lol

Noir
09-18-2008, 04:31 PM
I hope doggy won't be mad when he's get back to read this thread lol

Well all the critisizm in this thread appears to be against posting these kind of threads generally so I do not at least see any real reason for him to take anything that has been said as an offence. :)

MARADONA
09-18-2008, 04:59 PM
I was talking generally - who cares about these threads and why certain people have been banned. But alas ...

Well, obviously you DO care about my opinion... otherwise you simply wouldn't have done anything. But you still had to post your useless remark so apparently you do care after all.
Yes whatever...who cares about why certain people got banned...uh? Wise words Stern! I'm very impressed! :skull-big :skull-thu
Once again, you show me your maturity level...well, yes it's true i care, i'm a friend of Doggy and i care about him.
I know you don't like him...so don't tell me that you were talking generally when it's clear to me that it's not.
At least for this time assume your responsabilty...you were making fun of him because he is BANNED...
honestly i don't get why you have this "low" attitude to make fun of who can't reply you...no idea.
Beh probably you have nothing better to do then loose your times in this stupid way...in this case i'm sorry for you. :p

Sternenlied
09-18-2008, 05:11 PM
Whew ... my maturity ... questioned by a guy who likes to post pictures of a fat drug addict and switches sides faster than anyone else around here ... :rolleyes:
Well, MARADONA I'm sorry you're too much of a moron to understand what I was saying in the first place but why bother? I tried explaining things to you on more than one occasion. Having failed there due to the lack of potential on my opposing side I might have know this recent attempt was bound to fail again.
My apologies for not realizing sooner you're just brain-dead.

xavior
09-18-2008, 05:29 PM
When I first asked this question "Why was X banned?", I didn't initially plan on making it controversial. But after a few good trials, I have an idea that this board literally explodes into an argument by stirring the pot a little. And RB drama = good fun... or it was... till it got way too personal.

I'm not speaking for anyone here. While it is fun to have these "why is this person banned?" threads around, it is better not to cross the line because having excessive threads like these will look like spam.

I'm sure the mods will make a judgment call on whether they are spam or not. If not, then have fun with the drama. :)

MARADONA
09-18-2008, 05:35 PM
Whew ... my maturity ... questioned by a guy who likes to post pictures of a fat drug addict and switches sides faster than anyone else around here ... :rolleyes:
Well, MARADONA I'm sorry you're too much of a moron to understand what I was saying in the first place but why bother? I tried explaining things to you on more than one occasion. Having failed there due to the lack of potential on my opposing side I might have know this recent attempt was bound to fail again.
My apologies for not realizing sooner you're just brain-dead.
I'm wondering what kind of sides i'm switching???!!! Well...probably i'm not a genious as you are... :rolleyes: :D
but at least i'm able to understand that you were making fun of him...in a light way...for sure...but i didn't like it.
Now you can say what you want...you can even attack me because i'm named as Maradona...i don't really care...
i guess you are too stupid for understand that you just show me for another time your lack of inteligence...
attack me because i use to post pics of a drug addict...jeez this is low...even for you! What is happened Stern??? :skull-big
If this is the best you can do? In this case, you are not different from those deuches that use to attack me because of Maradona.

Noir
09-18-2008, 05:39 PM
Thank you Sternie and Maradon for exemplifying the mystery behind these kind of threads for the new people! :skull-bee

MARADONA
09-18-2008, 05:41 PM
Thank you Sternie and Maradon for exemplifying the mystery behind these kind of threads for the new people! :skull-bee
Now you know! ;)

deputyduffy
09-18-2008, 06:01 PM
wait...isn't this the rowdy room?

Can't people vent in here...so we don't do it in the main pages...I thought that was the idea of the whole room...don't come in here unless you can take it.

So why not ask questions, take some heat, reply and maybe get no answers...

Maybe it's just me but I thought that's what this room was for.

Personally I wanted to know what happened to Doggy too, but got no info either.

Mugga123
09-18-2008, 07:10 PM
wait...isn't this the rowdy room?

Can't people vent in here...so we don't do it in the main pages...I thought that was the idea of the whole room...don't come in here unless you can take it.

So why not ask questions, take some heat, reply and maybe get no answers...

Maybe it's just me but I thought that's what this room was for.

Personally I wanted to know what happened to Doggy too, but got no info either.

Here's some heat.... FUCK YOU! (Kidding)

MARADONA
09-18-2008, 07:34 PM
Here's some heat.... FUCK YOU! (Kidding)
That's the spirit Mugga123! :D

kitty_joanne
09-18-2008, 10:13 PM
Oohh.. See, now doggy will be happy seeing this thread :) so many of us show that we missed him!!

lol~

sindyloo
09-18-2008, 11:34 PM
HUH??? Whos that again??? whos missing never heard of the guy? Sorry!;) :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :D

Sierra
09-19-2008, 12:30 AM

Yup. They all turn out this way for some reason.

I, for one, also care about Doggy but I understand why he was banned. I bet he does, too.

What's the betting he's reading this?

AWDracer
09-19-2008, 01:48 AM
RB Drama lives up the standard of providing unnecessary excitement in one's life.

Maradona vs Stern

BOOM. This is nuclear power. :0

MADDOGMCMANAMAN
09-19-2008, 02:15 PM
I Dont Know What The Fuck Is Going On ?? :confused: :confused: :confused:

Lemarchand
09-19-2008, 02:17 PM
I Dont Know What The Fuck Is Going On ?? :confused: :confused: :confused:

That will be the weed again Macca! :D

deputyduffy
09-20-2008, 09:27 AM
welcome back doggy with your new nickname...hope you don't change much and keep adding your comments round these parts....

As I always say fucking a fat chick is better then fucking a sheep.

AWDracer
09-22-2008, 02:12 PM
welcome back doggy with your new nickname...hope you don't change much and keep adding your comments round these parts....

As I always say fucking a fat chick is better then fucking a sheep.

Who knows about a record man who rocks?

Fred Astair
09-22-2008, 02:26 PM
That will be the weed again Macca! :D

AAh yes, the weed will do it everytime...

kitty_joanne
09-22-2008, 02:58 PM
bump bump fun!!!!~ hahhahahha

couldn't wait for doggy, he's going back tomorrow!

AWDracer
09-29-2008, 05:49 PM
I like Naughty kittys and Dioabolical doggy's!:skull-lov

I don't understand what your beef is with me. I'm condemned, apparently, for screwing around on a thread known to everyone not to be taken too seriously and she gets a free pass for bumping a thread (exactly what I did). If'you're supposed to be a moderator, which you are not, you're not doing a good job. :rolleyes:

I sent you a PM asking wtf's your problem? This is NOT the typical Phantom that stirs shit up with people deliberately.

AWDracer
09-29-2008, 08:28 PM
Hmm, I am trying to decide if I have time for this one. I don't usually associate with the help.

I already donate to a lot of charities, and I do try to help the needy.

The beautiful part about this, is I don't need to defend my comments. Your reputation precedes you.

IF I decide to respond to this, and give you the attention you crave, I EXPECT you to come to the My Temple and worship me, and this time....don't forget the offering.

Oh, and I don't accept food stamps.

Sincerely,

Your Saviour

Lol.

Don't even TRY to make it seem like you're right. Your comments were very much uncalled for. I'm not asking you to withdraw them because you could've done it on your own voluntary basis but you chose not to. This really just shows what your character is really like.

You also don't have any balls to reply to my PM.

If I were you, I'd be a Phantom too because I'd never show my face with that kind of a disgrace.

Sierra
09-29-2008, 09:09 PM
AWD...you and I have never had a beef with each other that I know of. Let me give you some advice - call it a friendly voice in the wilderness.

You really don't want to throw down this gauntlet. Trust me on this one.

If, however, you decide to do something so foolhardy as to get into a war of words - with Phantom of all people - I will go make some popcorn, get behind the blast shield, and watch. Someone just told me this looks like the opening act at the Coliseum. I agree - right before someone got thrown to the lions.

AWDracer
09-29-2008, 11:25 PM
AWD...you and I have never had a beef with each other that I know of. Let me give you some advice - call it a friendly voice in the wilderness.

You really don't want to throw down this gauntlet. Trust me on this one.

If, however, you decide to do something so foolhardy as to get into a war of words - with Phantom of all people - I will go make some popcorn, get behind the blast shield, and watch. Someone just told me this looks like the opening act at the Coliseum. I agree - right before someone got thrown to the lions.

I understand that. It's okay though. I purposely will go into this fight with the intention that I won't back down, regardless of who it is. Phantom is not justified, no matter how much he thinks he is. Sometimes he is wrong, and sometimes he is right. He is finally in the wrong this time.

At the same time, I won't put up too much of a fight here. Why? Because things can be done differently. Touriquet has done what Crotch Ripper was complaining about to Ctomie - that he fiddled with the rep system. Crotch Ripper called these moves as dishonourable. I believe if he feels the necessity to draw attention by fiddling with my reputation, I'd say he should go for it. This is as small of a reply I'll make regarding his latest move. But in that thread in which he has a habit of posting pictures in lieu of his intellect makes the following saying ring particularly true: Never argue with an idiot. He will beat you with experience.

touriquet2001
09-29-2008, 11:34 PM
Touriquet has done what Crotch Ripper was complaining about to Ctomie - that he fiddled with the rep system. Crotch Ripper called these moves as dishonourable. I believe if he feels the necessity to draw attention by fiddling with my reputation, I'd say he should go for it. This is as small of a reply I'll make regarding his latest move. But in that thread in which he has a habit of posting pictures in lieu of his intellect makes the following saying ring particularly true: Never argue with an idiot. He will beat you with experience.

if i was you i would now call on you to be banned for a week , but i'm not ...

i KNEW you would complain about being neg repped , same as CR :)

btw the pictures are because you're not worth "fighting" with . no matter how much you want to . let me know when you want some more attention ;) :D

AWDracer
09-29-2008, 11:40 PM

btw the pictures are because you're not worth "fighting" with . no matter how much you want to . let me know when you want some more attention ;) :D

Yet you continue to post in my threads... and yet you continue to reply to my posts. This is good stuff isn't it? I'm glad you've found something to do.

I'm not complaining about the neg rep. If you feel the need to do something like that, by all means do it. The rep system does not represent anything intrinsic in real life. If your reputation was an indication of human intelligence, God help us.

touriquet2001
09-29-2008, 11:45 PM
how did i know you'd want more attention ? oh yeah ... it is YOU !!!!

http://www.gaysbar.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/11/drama-queen.jpg

btw i guess that's why you mentioned the rep , because it means nothing to you :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

AWDracer
09-29-2008, 11:47 PM

Do you think you have that much authority to just ask someone to be banned for a week when they clearly have broken any rules? If you feel the need to do so, please don't let me stop you.

If an unjust system is in place, it just solidifies a thought that maybe I shouldn't hang around here for too long.

AWDracer
09-29-2008, 11:51 PM
how did i know you'd want more attention ? oh yeah ... it is YOU !!!!

http://www.gaysbar.com/wp-content/uploads/2007/11/drama-queen.jpg

btw i guess that's why you mentioned the rep , because it means nothing to you :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Haha. A typical Touri, a picture in place of his brain. After so many of these pictures, it's clear that you have absolutely nothing more to offer. Show me more pictures please. You're the one who voluntarily searched for pictures of "Drama Queen" which seem to give you such a hard on. Wait till I tell your wife that :D

You can post more pictures and you can neg rep me some more. Do you want me to ignore you altogether? I'll be happy to do so.

touriquet2001
09-29-2008, 11:51 PM
Do you think you have that much authority to just ask someone to be banned for a week when they clearly have broken any rules? If you feel the need to do so, please don't let me stop you.

If an unjust system is in place, it just solidifies a thought that maybe I shouldn't hang around here for too long.

that was YOU !!!! lol

http://boardgames.about.com/library/graphics/tf05idiot1.jpg

I call for Somedude to give Crotch Ripper a week vacation. :/

let me know if you want some more attention still yet , might not be tonight tho ;)

AWDracer
09-29-2008, 11:55 PM
that was YOU !!!! lol

http://boardgames.about.com/library/graphics/tf05idiot1.jpg

Last response to your posts. They are always full of junk.

I didn't actually tell somedude to ban him so that's none of your business. It was just a comment about somedude giving Doggystyle a break for his own good (which is rare to see for an admin watch so closely and care about their members so well), thus it could serve Crotch Ripper some good giving him a break.

touriquet2001
09-30-2008, 12:01 AM
i see .... so you didn't mean what you posted . :skull-big :skull-big :skull-big

http://youblog.typepad.com/photos/uncategorized/2007/03/15/dunce.jpg
AWDracer at work

touriquet2001
09-30-2008, 02:53 AM
since i'm bored an can't sleep ...

doggystylethatgirl was gave a week's vacation by being banned . same thing you called for SD to do here ...

I call for Somedude to give Crotch Ripper a week vacation. :/

but then you try to deny it here ...

I didn't actually tell somedude to ban him so that's none of your business.

alas , but you admit to it in that same deny post ... :skull-big :skull-big

It was just a comment about somedude giving Doggystyle a break for his own good thus it could serve Crotch Ripper some good giving him a break.

can we say two-faced idiot drama queen boys and girls ???

oh and since you tried to make it personal by mentioning my wife in a few posts now ...

she would be like all the other women in the world (so far) and ignore you also !!!!

I AM a virgin and would love to get rid of that status .

i'm done for now , you can go running to "mommy" and tell her all about the bad man that upset you on the big scary net . :)

if you still need attention i can post more pics describing you (until i get bored again an want to waste some time on you) .....

AWDracer
09-30-2008, 11:38 PM
This thread has derailed far from the original question.

Why is Doggy banned? I thought he was unbanned and allowed to post? Why hasn't he arrived yet?

Sierra
10-01-2008, 12:10 AM

Why is Doggy banned? I thought he was unbanned and allowed to post? Why hasn't he arrived yet?

OMG!!!! Are you SERIOUS?? You really are asking that??? LMAO!!!

Hoo-boy. Big points for cajones, anyway. *wipes tears of laughter*

I have only one thing to say, AWD....

http://images.cafepress.com/image/12412695_400x400.jpg

AWDracer
10-01-2008, 01:12 AM
Edited out due to conditions of apology.

touriquet2001
10-01-2008, 01:19 AM
he's around other places , even if he decides he isn't coming back . i have to much respect for him to post his pm's .

if you had the answer what was the point of ...

AWDracer
10-01-2008, 01:25 AM
This was real shitty to throw him under the bus like this. For your information, you scum sucking waste of existence, we've ALL known about that but minded our own fucking business. Something we are TRYING to get you to do.

Now, you have just proven my ENTIRE point. You don't care about anyone. You stick your nose in where it does not belong EVERYTIME just to get whatever kind of attention you can get. No wonder you don't have any friends or understand the concept thereof. Your too fucking stupid to see it.

Doggy was trying to be nice to you and you threw him under a FUCKING bus like the yellow bastard you are.

You know what, first I was having fun with you ya prick. Now, you have pissed me off.

Now, You just made an enemy. You are my mission here, and so help me, I will never leave you alone.

Then who is the true winner here? I've succeeded in pissing you off, over what? A forum post? Good god, get a life.

And what are you going to do about it Phantom? You're going to come over and shoot me? Please do it.

Maybe some jail time is all that's needed for someone who clearly needs the institution time.

And dumbass, I didn't throw him under the bus - I'm criticising the treatment he got here. After all that he's done, I'm surprised no one has made an inquiry about it. But it just proves that RB members just don't give a shit.

AWDracer
10-01-2008, 01:46 AM
You see, your only goal is: I win, I pissed someone off. Good job, even monkeys know how to piss someone off. Nice to know where you measure up. First of all, you are not worth traveling next door to squash, ya pimple faced throwaway. Let alone Canada :rolleyes:

You have won nothing, you wear someone else's PM as a trophy to give your self what you are lacking in your pathetic life. Self-esteem. You are a 20 year old misfit who never got enough love in life. You know what, I know you care, you have shown it. You beg for attention of any kind.

Just because you are an orphan you should not project your lack of a proper upbringing on other people.

Doggy was trying to be nice to you.

You shit on him.

You act like this in life, this is why you will live alone, stay a virgin, and die forgotten. :p

You really are a dumbass. It's even worse when your emotions are boiled up. I was shitting on him? No...

I agree with him that the judgements against him were far too harsh.

How is that shitting on him? or Throwing him under the bus?

If you think I'm the attention whore, look who posts after my posts with a fucking picture? Why don't you just don't reply to me or ignore my posts? Then MAYBE I would stop posting.

See this list right here of sheep incapable of having their own mind:

Maradona
Phantom
Touriquet

AWDracer
10-01-2008, 01:55 AM
Want to start a farm?

Pick up your sheep here at AWD's Cattle Ranch

Maradona
Touriquet
Crotch Ripper
Phantom

touriquet2001
10-01-2008, 01:57 AM
not giving you anymore attention . funny you mention farms , have fun in your pig sty . i don't think you're here for much longer .

AWDracer
10-01-2008, 02:22 AM
not giving you anymore attention . funny you mention farms , have fun in your pig sty . i don't think you're here for much longer .

You've always been the one to look up the rules and pull them out. Which rule have I broken? I haven't. Rowdy Room it is.

The other thread in Idle Talk involves people bringing the discussion from Rowdy Room over there without my control, but if people actually read what I wrote, I was only asking for the opinion of internet flaming in the general sense.

AWDracer
10-01-2008, 02:28 AM
LOL you have to keep editing those posts huh?

Have to stammer to get your words together?

Awww, don't be scared Aidan.

Wow, so you know my name. Stalker much?

I don't really give a shit if you do know my name. You know my name, I don't know yours.

AWDracer
10-01-2008, 02:35 AM
LOL, I do my homework on my prey.

I told you were my mission.

Stay tuned.

I know more about you then you think. :D

Go for it. There are a lot of pages on Google that don't belong to me.

I also want you to do something to me, so I can get the excuse to get you jailed.

Please sniff.

MARADONA
10-01-2008, 07:13 AM
While some person goes to Google to look up pictures to post, I have in possession something that nobody has.

Looks like Doggy won't be returning.

So... is there any reason to have faith that members of RB have the capacity to uphold long and worthy relationships with people? Practically every single thread that comes onto here gets shot to shit.

There is a list of people that post their shitty messages (and pictures). The Rowdy Room is dead.
You had no rights to post his PM here...AWDracer you are a real bastard...believe me...you will pay for it. :skull-evi
NOW IT'S WAR http://emoticons4u.com/evil/210.gif

AWDracer
10-01-2008, 07:59 AM
You had no rights to post his PM here...AWDracer you are a real bastard...believe me...you will pay for it. :skull-evi
NOW IT'S WAR http://emoticons4u.com/evil/210.gif

I've withdrawn from any more attacks. Please do not pursue the issue. I have apologized (which I know won't be enough) but hope that my plea for peace doesn't go into deaf ears. I won't cause anymore trouble. I am sorry.

MARADONA
10-01-2008, 08:06 AM
I've withdrawn from any more attacks. Please do not pursue the issue. I have apologized (which I know won't be enough) but hope that my plea for peace doesn't go into deaf ears. I won't cause anymore trouble. I am sorry.
In first delete your post with that PM...you don't have to apologize with me...but with someone else.

AWDracer
10-01-2008, 08:08 AM
In first delete your post with that PM...you don't have to apologize with me...but with someone else.

The post with Doggy in it was not to hold a trophy to my head but the original purpose is no longer important anymore. I will promptly remove the PM reference.

AWDracer
10-01-2008, 08:11 AM
you're a fucking idiot asshole . doggy is banned right now , you just exposed him (his other account) for your own attention grabbing drama queen ways . have you no respect ???

no wonder you're still a virgin and have no friends or a clue of how to treat them .

Reference of it has been removed. I formally apologized (whether or not that's accepted is another issue by the people here).