PDA

View Full Version : Hunger: After the Dark

gaggirl
11-21-2006, 09:51 PM
Part one

After the Dark

The day is named after the goddess of love, and I feel the need again, that hunger, for more of my flesh and soul to be offered up to the Gods, to be raped for my selfish Masters pleasure. The core and dictator of my carnal desires is the addiction that is my Master, which causes such desires I had long ago given up trying to reign in. These desires will always reside in my subconscious.

Usually I wait, in a vain attempt to control this shape shifting thing that makes me act out, but it gets so that the flickering burns me black. My condition can’t be treated with a little slip here and there. A disposition such as mine warrants the regular committing of dangerous indiscretions.

It is late in this day, and I find three handsome warriors in patchy green uniforms drinking in a bar. They are brash, big, men with mean streaks, men conditioned to fighting important wars, used to imposing their will on others.
I watch them have few noisy drinks before I sidle close to them and let them pick up the scent of my noxious seduction, after which I will mercilessly toy with their shallow affections, poke fun a their egos, and make promises I have no intention to keep.

Later, I lure them outside.

The bar is conveniently located close to a nature reserve. When I skip like a child through the trees, my round breasts and high cheekbones flushed pink, long hair shiny, and light olive skin glowing; my eyes beckon them to come get me. Silly boys.

Alas they are too intoxicated. I push them. I cajole. My smiles encourage them. I let them touch me but quickly flit away just out of reach. Though I am breathless from my giddy enjoyment my warriors become increasingly vexed with me. Their frustration matters not, it simply spurs me on.

“Come on, come on” I say.

I badly want them to succeed. But first I must make them hungry.

One of my warriors disappears back onto the street. I smile coyly at the other two, giggling at their feeble attempts to play catch n kiss. They are big and built solid, but much too polite. I want them to take me so badly my skin feels like its melting from my taut muscles.

Cruching his boots on the drought stricken leaves returns the other man. The long thin hollow shiny object is a deadly weapon and it’s in his grasp.

Everything stops.

I don’t even wait for him to point it towards me, I turn and run for my life.

So I run and run and run, my heart thumping in my chest. They are three salivating dogs with sharp canine teeth and ravaging paws, chasing me clumsily, and I’m sure they would rend this purring pussy cat far apart should they catch me. My Master rules that I am to be taken fair and square, so I must not give in, yet do my best to escape my predators.

It takes much creativity on to come up with ways to appease my exacting Master.

You shouldn’t play bad games with crazy men. I tell myself this all the time, but I do enjoy a good sheen of sweat!

I smash through the thick bushes breathing hard, footfalls steady and strong. Mustn’t panic. I don’t hear them behind me anymore. The only thing I hear is the sound of my escape into the reserve. My lungs ache from exhaustion and cold air, so I skulk off the track and find myself a spot in the descending darkness and wait for them to pass.

ynyn
11-22-2006, 12:21 AM
Interesting start....curious to see how this story goes.

gaggirl
11-22-2006, 08:35 PM
In my excited state I sit, listening to songs and beating of wings up in the trees, in wait for the wolves to descend; but they do not.. I wait until darker, still afraid to move. Around me is nothing but density of foliage and shadow, and as I begin to feel my way through the blindness towards freedom, I pray I don’t find spiders on my shivering person.

Never one to enjoy orienteering, with the hot stinky and thirsty kind of impression it made, I head in the direction my instinct tells me is towards the road. Master is not pleased. I have wasted time.

I clamber a short while, when I hear an almost imperceptible whistle. I crouch in my tracks, listening, gauging. Nothing more. My heart beats rapidly once again. No more playing with guns I tell myself. Never again. My paws pad silently along the path. Another sound, louder, bushes rustling. Behind me.

Then nothing more.

Run again, I tell myself, but something holds me to the spot.

In front of me blocking my path is the outline of a warrior. Behind me I turn, open mouthed with my heart sitting there, and see another. Like a deer I am caught between two deadly predators and only look from one to the other. My body is coiled tight like a spring.

The man with the rifle appears out of nowhere and points the thing in my direction, and walks out onto the path, so skilled as to be silent. He doesn’t shoot. I stand still, mesmerized by the barrel, the blackest hole from which death is automatic

The other men come close to me, as the armed man remains steady.

They break my gaze when one flings me back against the other, for him to clasp a hand over my mouth, and allow the other man to tear off my clothes. That old heat rises in me like a furnace. My nipples react to the rough groping inflicted by the warrior; they stand hard out in the cold air. I do fight them, but I cannot fight hard enough because of the gun. It takes away the fun.

When he mauls my breasts I feel it right to my core. The man behind me savages my neck, breathing hard into my ear. I look up at the warrior with the gun and he comes right up to me, forcing the deadly steel on my lips.

The man mauling my breasts drops his pants and I am forced to my knees. Fist in my hair. Barrel pressing into my neck. I take him into my mouth. He fucks my mouth, and the rifle man undoes his pants with one hand and expects the same.

“No” I whimper.

“Suck it” he says angrily, jabbing the steel into my neck. The words inflame me some more, so when I suck him, I am aching for them between my legs. The man behind me tears me by my hair, caveman that he is, backwards into the bushes. To this I cannot help but scream in surprise and pain.

“SHUTTUP!” Barrel in my mouth.

The mauler is the first to lay on me. My panting becomes shallow under his heavy determination to grind me into the ground. He pushes apart my shaking thighs with hot hands, spreading warmth through the rest of my body. I groan silently. I am more than ready for his assault.

He impales me with great force. At last the barrel is removed from my mouth, but it is still trained upon me. The warrior rapes me viciously.

The strength of his passion quickly sates my hunger, but there are two more warriors to contend with. When he empties himself in me, I can’t help but gasp with lust.

The next man flips me over and hauls me up onto my knees.

“No!” I cry out. He too impales me, and he sinks in deep enough for it to hurt. The gunman hands his comrade his rifle, and forces me to take him in my mouth again. My hair is pulled back like a taut rope, making my back arch. My head held back like this, means I cannot spit out the gunman even if I want to. Each time the men force their way through me waves of intense pleasure filter through my body.

Can’t do a single thing to help myself. Or control my body, control their bodies, or their nasty words; and it is this very moment that I have craved for so, so long!

My rapist rubs my pussy roughly from the front as he rapes me, feeling himself sliding in and out of me. The depth of his stroking intensifies the pleasure, so much so I am unable to stop the waves from hitting one after the other, in a violent crescendo. We both come together.

I am exhausted but exhilarated. The rifle man grabs me by the hair and lays me back on the ground, pushing his muscular forearm into my mouth. The taste of sweat and masculine odour become all I think about. Fingers find my nostrils and clamp together tight!

“MMmmm!” I scream around his forearm and struggle wildly underneath his heavy body. Seeking to take in air through my nose I realise it is not air but panic that is available and fills me. One of the warriors holds down my desperate claws, while my rapist laughs and pushes his arm in harder.

There is a minute of oxygen around his flesh.

As my mind floats, hands pinned down, thighs spread apart around the mans hips, head thrashing from side to side trying to regain free breath, he enters me slowly, tortuously. He fucks me like this. The longer he takes, the dizzier I become.

Groaning with pleasure he removes his arm, red from my razor teeth, and replaces it with his slimy alcoholic tongue. Such a hard kisser. I gulp in air when I can around his rapacious mouth. His manhood continually strokes into me like a lover.

Now he pushes himself up onto his knees and releases my nose, watching me pant openly.

“Please don’t do that to me again!!“ I beg, gratefully sucking in volumes of life giving air. “Please don’t!”

He leans slightly forward over me, a dangerous smile on his face.

One on my mouth, the other grasping my nose.

I thrash around in a silent scream, unable to breath. I writhe in effort to suck in air but there is none, so I hardly feel his invasions though they are hard and malicious, the way I like it.

I spare the struggling to conserve energy, but even so, my struggles have become involuntary. It is while I am almost slipping into unconsciousness that I feel him at last swell and fill me with his hot liquid.

He stands and the comrade hands him his rifle, which he drags along my skin, over my breasts, over my abdomen, to my pussy. Then up again, to my lips. He and I look into eachothers blackened eyes and he removes the weapon.

They leave me there, alive and alone in that dense darkness.

Cold, naked, and at peace.

Louise
12-13-2006, 06:07 PM
I read this a while back...meant to have left a comment for you...

Dark, menacing...EXCELLENT!

gaggirl
12-13-2006, 08:16 PM
Thankyou Louise! it is sooo nice to have you back!!