PDA

View Full Version : Sex after death

Luke rape stalker
11-21-2006, 05:28 PM
Do you ever imagine how your sex is when you´re death??
Special greetings to Amanda :D

http://rapidshare.com/files/4317705/skelet_sex_MPEG_File.avi.html

for Quicktime player or for your mobile phone

http://rapidshare.com/files/4321756/skelet_sex_3GPP_File.3gp.html

Louise
11-21-2006, 05:40 PM
LOL...very funny!

Did open this with some trepidation...but good post

L x

Joanna
11-21-2006, 06:05 PM
uh no.

NaughtyKty
11-21-2006, 06:45 PM
Hm. I don't think a corpse would look very sexy. Of course, Tim Burton's The Corpse Bride didn't look too bad...

gal4
11-21-2006, 06:50 PM
I remember reading a story, once on a forum about a girl who was tortured to death, and to her, death came as a release.

Unfortunately, something like Re-Animator was adminstered to her, and she became one of the immortals. Any injuries would instantly heal, cut off her arm and it would grow back, damage her skull, and it would repair itself.

Her torturer would relish in devising new and more and more tortures everyday, to her unending agony and torment.

This story scared me so much, I stopped going, now the site is gone.

I am glad. It scared me shitless.

NaughtyKty
11-21-2006, 06:52 PM
Sounds like some of the stuff written by Chez Marquis. His stuff is gone as well, but I have a secret link if anyone is interested... :p

TheOpportunist
11-22-2006, 01:18 AM
I remember reading a story, once on a forum about a girl who was tortured to death, and to her, death came as a release.

Unfortunately, something like Re-Animator was adminstered to her, and she became one of the immortals. Any injuries would instantly heal, cut off her arm and it would grow back, damage her skull, and it would repair itself.

Her torturer would relish in devising new and more and more tortures everyday, to her unending agony and torment.

Ok, now that is hot!!

Son_of_Herb
11-26-2006, 01:17 PM
Ok, now that is hot!!

Ya think so, huh? Get married,"til death do us part", baloney.