PDA

View Full Version : Sister-In-Law comes to stay (MF, anal)

TheOpportunist
11-20-2006, 06:31 PM
Don't get me wrong, I love my wife Anne, I have for the ten years we've been married. She's as beautiful as she was the day I met her, she makes me laugh, she brings out my protecive side and I wouldn't trade her for the world; but our sex life is boring, at best. Not that I want her any less...she's still got a great figure, and her jet black hair looks great wether long or short, her eyes are a beautiful shade of blue, her ass is firm and she has lips that look like she was born to suck cock, though she never has. But her? She's never been a nympho, but over the years it seems she's come to look at it as a chore; one to avoid if possible.

Her sister Sara could be her twin, if it wasn't for the fact she's nine years younger. She has black hair in a bob cut, and the same rich shade of blue that Anne has. Sara and her husband Dave don't live too far away, but life being what it her and they usually did their own thing and we never saw that much of them.

That changed when Sara called at 11:30 at night to tell us that she was catching a cab over here, and asked if she could stay with us for a while. Over tears and coffee it turned out that Dave had been getting more and more abusive to her. First he started coming home drunk, then he started yelling at her and then tonight he slapped her.

When she came to the door her pouty lips was split, but not swollen or bleeding, and her face was red and tear-streaked. She was wearing jeans, a black jacket which she threw on the back of the couch and a thin white jersey with black arms. No bra underneath. The three of us sat in the livingroom, Anne's arms wrapped around Sara as she sobbed, her breasts jiggling with each sob, the fabric of the jersey outlining her hard tiny nipples as they bounced.

You can tell where my attention was but then she told us about how Dave came home one night and forced himself on her. She didn't go into it but she didn't have to, my mind filled in the blanks as she continued talking with Anne. I bit my lip and I imagined Sara on her back, her breasts jiggling with Dave's thrusts, the tears running down her face from the violation. Amazingly, I managed to hide all of this, nodding at the right time and listening attentively. My wife told her that she could stay for as long as she wanted...I eagerly seconded that, saying that she needed our support.

For a couple of weeks nothing unusual happened. Sara slept on our couch in a long teeshirt and during the day went to work at the bank. Every night of those two weeks I would wake myself in the middle of the night and take a look downstairs at her, my mind racing wildly with ideas of what I wanted to do to her.

Finally, one night I decided I was going to have more...my heart raced with excitement and fear as I slowly, quietly climbed the stairs and walked to the couch where she was sleeping, half prone on her stomach. I looked down at her, her mouth half open, one hand under the side of her face and the other clutching the blanket.

I stood for a minute undecided what to do. I had to have more than just a look, but how much more? I reached a hand down and grabbed the edge of the covers, as if to tuck her in; watching her reaction carefully. I kept my hand there until I was satisfied she wouldn't be waking up, then I slowly worked my hand down the edge of the blanket, revealing more of her body as I slid the blanket away until I could see her completely, the teeshirt caressing and outlining the cheeks of her ass her smooth, long legs mostly covered, but just visible enough to send my imagination racing.

I sat carefully on the couch by her ass, letting my bathrobe fall open. With an deep exhale I set one shaking hand onto her asscheek...sliding a finger under the hem of her shirt. My cock swelled in my hand, I had to get release, I had to get release soon. I carefully pushed her shirt up, revealing her silk white panties underneath which I quickly rolled down. Too quickly, I realised as she started to murmer in her sleep.

No going back now, I realised and I laid myself on top of her

"wha..." She said sleepily then looked back over her shoulder at me. At this point I had climbed on top of her, I reached up and covered her mouth with my hand.

I looked at the shock and terror in her eyes, and sighed deeply aroused, surprised to find how much her fear was turning me on. I leaned against her ear "You're going to be quiet, if you aren't quiet I'm going to really beat the shit out of you." At this point I h ad my cock pressed against her asscheeks, it swelled, leaking precum and I sigh, turned on not just af the feel of her under me, but by watching her reaction to the threats I was making to her.

"Do you understand me, whore?" she nodded frantically. "Do you realise that I won't just slap you, I'll beat you." I reached my other hand up over her tee shirt as I talked until I could feel her breasts in my hands. "I'll punch you, I'll blacken your eyes, I might even knock out some teeth" Paydirt! Her eyes went wide with fear, I pressed my crotch against her ass for emphasis, letting her feel how hard I was "I think I'd enjoy breaking a couple of your ribs even. So think about that, think about what I'd like to do to you...and tell me, are you going to scream?" At this shook her head and I thought a second...licked my lips and then raised my hand from her mouth.

She panted and wimpered but she didn't scream. I flattened my hand and gave her cheek a pat "good girl. Now, open your mouth for me..." She gave me a puzzled look and I pushed back her hair and grabbed her ear "open it" I hissed, and she quickly opened her mouth, her tongue glistening wet. I moved my hand from her breast and quickly slid my finger over her tongue, wetting it and then lift my crotch slightly as I pushed my the finger between her asscrack. Her eyes grew wide as I pushed the wet finger against and then inside of her virgin asshole. I smile and licked my lips. "not a sound, Anna. Do you understand me?" She nodded, tears starting to run down her face. Lubricating her asshole just enough I reached up and grabbed the pillow under Anna's head, looking her in the eyes.

"Bite this" I told her "if you have to scream, scream into this...but remember" I leaned forward, my face to hers, eye to eye "If Anne wakes up, I'll find you, and I'll beat you to a fucking pulp". Tears ran down her cheeks and she nodded her understanding as she bit the pillow, I inhaled sharply

At this point my cock was aching, screaming for release...I knew I wouldn't last long. I took a gulp and pushed my cock between her asscheeks as she wimpered underneath me, shaking and shuddering. She tensed as she felt the head of my cock press against her tight asshole and I grabbed a clump of her soft black hair in my hand "relax, you fucking cunt" I hissed at her as I pushed into her wet asshole, feeling it grip my cock, gasping as I pushed myself deep inside of her.

She shrieked into the pillow and began to thrash underneath me, forcing me to lay directly on top of her, pinning her down to the couch, which allowed me to penetrate her ass deeper. I slowly slid my cock out, leaving only a little inside of her and then I began to fuck her hard. Stabbing her ass over and over with my cock, my fingers tightened, pulling her hair. I reached my other hand down and slid it around her waist, pulling her close to me as I thrust in and out of her tight asshole sending waves of pleasure through me, aroused by the sight of her sobbing and the feeling of her thrashing underneath me...finally my orgasm overtook me and I shuddered, cumming deep inside of her.

Quickly I slid out of her, sliding off of her and kneeling by the side of the couch, panting as my orgasm subsided. As my head cleared I looked up to see her shaking with sobs. I brushed the hair back from her ear and pressed my lips to it "From now on, when we're alone, I will do anything I want to you. If you tell Anne, she'll leave me, and if she leaves me...nothing will stop me from finding you, and hurting you. So you're not going to tell Anne, are you?" "no...no I won't" she said in a soft, childlike voice "very good" I said and moved my lip over to her cheek, kissing it gently "pleasent dreams, then" I said and climbed to my feet and went back to my bedroom.

aaemarine
11-21-2006, 06:55 PM
nice story

TheOpportunist
11-22-2006, 06:34 AM
Thank you for the feedback! I was hoping people would like it. :cool:

Rogue
11-22-2006, 11:53 AM
Wish you had dwelled on the cumming a bit but good story

TheOpportunist
11-22-2006, 08:58 PM
Wish you had dwelled on the cumming a bit but good story
Thanks, I really appreciate the feedback! :cool: When you say "dwelled" do you mean described in more detail what the orgasm was like, or do you mean something else?

Rogue
11-23-2006, 12:47 PM
That's what I mean but it's just being picky :o

Nice work