im a 23 year old female and this is a short
story of how i was raped by a 36 year old
woman who lived next door

women like me who love lesbian rape
are welcome to email me as i love to
chat about it and share stories, my
email is:
lorraine1410@hotmail.com

a few months ago i moved into a new house and had only been there one day when i was out the front of my house and the woman from next door came over to introduce herself, her name was terri and she had really short red hair and i must say was very attractive not that i had ever thought of women that way but found myself checking her out as she was wearing this skin tight little t-shirt and the tinyest shorts, i think i was only checking her out as she was not hiding the fact she was checking me out as well, she kept starring at my tits and was very friendly toward me more than any normal person would be when meeting someone for the first time, i didn't have many friends so it was nice that she had come over to introduce herself and i offered her to come in for coffee and we sat and had coffee and chatted as i unpacked some more boxes and then terri just came straight out and said god your hot id love to fuck you, i was so taken back i didn't know what to say, i just stood there looking at her as she came over and put her arms around me and leaned in to kiss me and i pushed her away and said look im sorry if i gave you the wrong idea but im not into women ok, she seemed very cranky and was getting a little pushy saying how do you know if you have never tried it, i again told her no and shortly after that she left and then came back about 15 minutes later and said she was sorry and asked me into her house for coffee and i agreed and as we got into her front door as she closed the door behind us and locked it she grabbed me by my hair and i was struggling and freaking out not knowing what was going om as she dragged me to her bedroom and threw me on her bed and sat on top of me, i was really putting up a fight trying to get away and she was too strong for me as she held my arms down and used some pantyhose that were already tied to her bedhead like she had everything planned and she used the pantyhose to tie my arms and i was helpless, i lay there starting to get teary as i begged her not to do this to me and to please stop and she totally ignored me as she stripped me down and got herself undressed,

she then got on top of me and put her hand around my throwt and started to kiss me deeply, i wouldn't open my mouth so she slapped my face and yelled at me to open my mouth and she kissed me as i lay there struggling and crying, she played with my breasts and ran her hands all over me as she kissed me and then she forced my legs apart and ran her fingers over my pussy and then fingered me, i was crying and begging her to stop and she ignored me and continued on fingering me deeply with 2 fingers and then she held my legs apart and started licking and sucking on my pussy and clit, she then forced me to suck her breasts and then she sat on my face and grabbed me by my hair and tried to make me lick her and i refused, i tried so hard to not have to lick her and she hurt my nipples and threatened me that she would shove her fist in my pussy and punch fuck me if i didn't lick her out, i was so scared that she would punch fuck me like she said she would that i gave in and licked her pussy, she made me suck her pussy and suck on her clit and then tongue fuck her, the whole time i laid there crying and then she pulled out a strap-on dildo that must have been about 8 inches long and pretty thick and she strapped it on and forced it in my mouth telling me to get it wet so she could fuck me and i sucked on the strap-on and then she pulled it from my mouth and laid on top of me and spread my legs and i once again cried out saying please dont as she put the head of the strap-on against my pussy and in one big hard push shoved the strap-on all the way up me, i screamed and started crying loudly as she violently raped me with the strap-on and after about 20 minutes she stopped and pulled out of me and took of the strap-on and sat down on my face and made me lick her till she cum in my mouth and all her pussy juice was running down my cheeks,

i thought it was over but i was very wrong as it was just the start and she kept me tied to her bed all night and repeatidly raped me, she fisted me, sucked my breasts, raped me with the strap-on, made me suck her breasts and lick and suck her pussy and the next morning she untied me from her bed and dragged me out to the kitchen and bent me over the kitchen table and tied my arms and legs to the table and raped me anally with the strap-on and then her fist as i screamed and cried my eyes out, i was kept prisoner in her house for 2 days and repeatidly raped and she only let me go on the promise i would not tell anyone what she had done to me, i made the promise i wouldn't as i just wanted to get out of there and get home and rest as i was exhausted, i fell in a heap at home, i could hardly walk i was so sore after what that nasty bitch had put me through, i tried staying away from her but she had made me her rape slut and a few days later she finally got me again, i wouldn't say the rapes got worse as i didn't think they could get any worse after the first time but i must say i did start to enjoy a lot of what she did to me and i even found myself getting wett when i would later think about being tied to the bed or table whilst she raped and abused me any way she wished.

the end.

wickedred
11-29-2006, 08:26 AM
enjoyed reading your story :)

gal4
11-30-2006, 07:41 AM
yeah, yeah, yeah, loved your story, although, it was kinda short.

Just love female bodies, love them love them.

http://images.imagefap.com/images/full/22/172/1728213290.jpg