PDA

View Full Version : THE ROWDY ROOM, do not enter unless you want to be insulted!

Pages : [1] 2 3

Grm
06-13-2006, 05:52 AM
Rules of the ROWDY ROOM,

1/ Non
2/ er, yes thats it.
diving into his trench and putting on his helmet
Grm
http://i112.photobucket.com/albums/n193/duncanwall/bb02a.jpg

clan_hunter
06-13-2006, 06:24 AM
oh oh oh oh oh me first, me first,

I hate you all, you are all a bunch of flea ridden dogs bollocks :D

Nah, really i love ya all.

Grm
06-13-2006, 06:27 AM
oh oh oh oh oh me first, me first,

I hate you all, you are all a bunch of flea ridden dogs bollocks :D

Nah, really i love ya all.
Shut ya gob, ya shit eatin' yokel!
lol, this is fun
foul mouthed bastard
Grm

shysnale
06-13-2006, 07:56 AM
Shut ya gob, ya shit eatin' yokel!
lol, this is fun
foul mouthed bastard
Grm

dont talk to people that way you fucking retarded neurotic mess taking himself for a big boss just because you got the keycodes to a decadent little website database. go see a shrink instead of trying to overcome your control freak little behavior by a virtual media. get a life and face your misery you son of a old creepy bitch.

Grm
06-13-2006, 09:38 AM
dont talk to people that way you fucking retarded neurotic mess taking himself for a big boss just because you got the keycodes to a decadent little website database. go see a shrink instead of trying to overcome your control freak little behavior by a virtual media. get a life and face your misery you son of a old creepy bitch.
Are you referring to moi, your modest mod?

tugging his skirt skirt over his knees
Grm

shysnale
06-13-2006, 11:40 AM
Are you referring to moi, your modest mod?

tugging his skirt skirt over his knees
Grm
you know what ? I think this is gonna be SO much fun that folks won't be able to contain old angry thoughts they decided to keep for themselves. Talking from the last few hours after I posted the insults about you, my mind was kind of crossed by all vindicative ideas lol I'm affraid this will make some leave.

Pessimist

Snale

somedude
06-13-2006, 12:15 PM
Hey Snale you should change your personal title to Hairy Assed Frenchman! :D

gal4
06-13-2006, 12:15 PM
I like nothing better than being tied to a chair, my blouse ripped showing my tits, gagged, so I can't talk back and just told in a loud voice, what a slut, and worthless piece of shit I am.

Then after you have yelled all your insults at me, just grab me, throw me down and do me over and over and piss on my face.

PLEASE!!

shysnale
06-13-2006, 12:28 PM
Hey Snale you should change your personal title to Hairy Assed Frenchman! :D
http://www.hiboox.com/vignettes/2406/o-q1s65.jpg (http://www.hiboox.com/image.php?img=o-q1s65.jpg)

shysnale
06-13-2006, 12:33 PM
I like nothing better than being tied to a chair, my blouse ripped showing my tits, gagged, so I can't talk back and just told in a loud voice, what a slut, and worthless piece of shit I am.

Then after you have yelled all your insults at me, just grab me, throw me down and do me over and over and piss on my face.

PLEASE!!
Gal, I fucking love you.
I want you in my bed tonight.

Grm
06-13-2006, 12:35 PM
you know what ? I think this is gonna be SO much fun that folks won't be able to contain old angry thoughts they decided to keep for themselves. Talking from the last few hours after I posted the insults about you, my mind was kind of crossed by all vindicative ideas lol I'm affraid this will make some leave.

Pessimist

Snale
Better get some of these Snale

shysnale
06-13-2006, 12:47 PM
Better get some of these Snale
Ho shit I scared the girls....how can I reassure them....hmmmm let me see..

http://www.hiboox.com/vignettes/2406/o-q1s65.jpg (http://www.hiboox.com/image.php?img=o-q1s65.jpg)

somedude
06-13-2006, 01:01 PM
Feel free not to share pictures like that Frenchy! :eek:

Rheostatic
06-13-2006, 03:18 PM
That was Shysnales ass?!?! Here I thought Persiangurl had let her figure go over vacation!

somedude
06-13-2006, 03:28 PM
That was Shysnales ass?!?! Here I thought Persiangurl had let her figure go over vacation!
You're just trying to get me to post PG's butt again! LOL!

Rogue
06-13-2006, 04:12 PM
More like do not enter unless you want to see Frenchy naked as the day God made him!

Throatdagger
06-14-2006, 03:02 PM
Let me try and liven this thing up. A complete bunch of whimps. The only one with any balls in here is GAL.
You got a french dude. We all know the French don't fight they "resist". He doesn't use a gun: he shoots an arrow. Is he cupid? And the last thing is he a computer programmer. For those of you that don't know what that means let me explain. They are the guys that would rather stare at a monitor than deal with real people. They are also, that is the good ones, that keeps a stack of newspapers 4 foot high on their desk. I guess they think the news is going to reycle some day and they won't have to buy a new paper.

Next ther is GRM a good guy. Except he waits for the atomic bomb to be on vacation before he starts this. I don't know if he wanted a head start on his fox hole. You had better dig deeper than the Iranians for when you know who gets back.

Then there is Dude. No I don't want PG's butt; pictures will do just fine. Remember I'm a boob guy. Post her boobs. I've got super zoom installed for a real close-up.

Well, I have to finish digging my fox hole. I'm taking a short cut; I've started in China. I got my steel helment, my anti-radiation medicine, and my AK47 ready.

Did I stir the pot or do I need to throw some gasoline on the fire? :eek:

clan_hunter
06-14-2006, 03:32 PM
Let me try and liven this thing up. A complete bunch of whimps. The only one with any balls in here is GAL.
You got a french dude. We all know the French don't fight they "resist". He doesn't use a gun: he shoots an arrow. Is he cupid? And the last thing is he a computer programmer. For those of you that don't know what that means let me explain. They are the guys that would rather stare at a monitor than deal with real people. They are also, that is the good ones, that keeps a stack of newspapers 4 foot high on their desk. I guess they think the news is going to reycle some day and they won't have to buy a new paper.

Next ther is GRM a good guy. Except he waits for the atomic bomb to be on vacation before he starts this. I don't know if he wanted a head start on his fox hole. You had better dig deeper than the Iranians for when you know who gets back.

Then there is Dude. No I don't want PG's butt; pictures will do just fine. Remember I'm a boob guy. Post her boobs. I've got super zoom installed for a real close-up.

Well, I have to finish digging my fox hole. I'm taking a short cut; I've started in China. I got my steel helment, my anti-radiation medicine, and my AK47 ready.

Did I stir the pot or do I need to throw some gasoline on the fire? :eek:

Yaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwnnnnnnnnnnnnn

"Sorry Throatdagger, did you say something?!? I could not hear you with all the verbal diarrhoea you just said" :D lol

somedude
06-14-2006, 04:02 PM

Yet another sad attempt to get me to post PG pics! :D

shysnale
06-14-2006, 04:53 PM

Did I stir the pot or do I need to throw some gasoline on the fire? :eek: Hi Throat.
Interesting analysis of myself.
May I ask you to go a little deeper in why a phlegmatic virtual archer like me feels the need to show his ass few days after he introduced himself in a place like that ? Is my subconscious trying to fear Cupidon away ?

This is not any ironic answer to your post. I don't care about being called a whimp. Maybe that's just what I am, but as Rheostatic mentioned earlier, this place has a 'group therapy' power and I am interested about your thoughts.

Snale

somedude
06-14-2006, 06:02 PM
Phlegmatic Virtual Archer! Sounds like a good custom title for you Shysnale! :D

shysnale
06-15-2006, 09:03 AM
Yet another sad attempt to get me to post PG pics! :D

Pg boobs ? Hmmm how could we get her show them off ... let's try a little psychological manipulation. Guys, I've done quite a bit of research on the net for what we may call 'The Perfect Ass'. Since this web site has been haunted by some asses (slight blush), I thought it would be in common convenience to find an aesthetical reference in order to give the 'insult away' original direction of this thread a new breath before it sinks in oblivion. When PG returns from vacation, she's gonna be so upset to see her ass been beaten that she's gonna feel a desperate need to boob up the screen. (I have to say my research leitmotiv also been driven by some sort of a morality pondering about putting everyone through weird nightmares because of my hairy ass deeply impressed in everybody subconscious abyss of horror).

SO LADIES AND GENTLEMEN HERE IT IS : THE PERFECT ASS !!

http://xed.chez-alice.fr/Parfait.ppt

Let this be the new source of Rowdy inspiration to insult anyone having a butt aesthetically speaking inferior to that one ! The butt competition is open !

Rheostatic
06-15-2006, 09:14 AM
You're just trying to get me to post PG's butt again! LOL!
Actually, I wanted to see how long it would take PG's self-appointed protector to step up and defend her honour. Apparently 10 minutes. I would have gambled on 5, myself.

*going Spaulding on his ass*

Throatdagger
06-15-2006, 10:55 AM
When is PG due back. I want to be in my tank and in the fox hole when she gets back. There is a saying "The shit is going to hit the fan." With PG it is going to be the whole sewage treatment plant that hits the fan.

I went to get gasoline to through on the fire but it is too damn expensive, so I ate 2 bowls of bean soups last night. I'm ready for chemical warfare.

Feisty
06-15-2006, 11:26 AM
Shes actually not that bad you know. I like her, same with Innocent. :D

But thats probably because they havnt said anything bad about me. =]

somedude
06-15-2006, 12:09 PM
Actually, I wanted to see how long it would take PG's self-appointed protector to step up and defend her honour. Apparently 10 minutes. I would have gambled on 5, myself.

*going Spaulding on his ass*
If you were going Spaulding you'd have to become a deranged E-stalker, get banned and keep coming back over and over again! :D

Throatdagger
06-15-2006, 12:13 PM
FRESH MEAT!!!!

Fiesty, PG has this thing against guys and you are deifinitely not a guy.

I won't say anuthing about PG since she isn't in here yet. I have a feeling if she does; it will be ambush time.

Guys start planning for captives. Get all those old war magazines and videos out. PG must be a cop: never around when you have a need.

Fiesty, if you are a synphathizer with PG you will have to do fore now. I got her guys. :D

somedude
06-15-2006, 12:53 PM
Throatdagger if PG was here she'd tear you a new one while I laughed my ass off! :D

shysnale
06-15-2006, 12:55 PM
Throatdagger if PG was here she'd tear you a new one while I laughed my ass off! :D
Dude, you are so in love.

virginfantasy
06-15-2006, 01:01 PM
WHY does everyone love PG so much? shes really that good looking, huh?

innocent
06-15-2006, 01:06 PM
hello guys and gals. wondered if this room would become a reality or not!
thought i'd better post seeing as tho i pushed grm so much to put it in place. (thanks grm.)
currently i dont have anyone i feel the need to insult which is unfortunate timing but hey i'm sure the time will come.
anyone who feel the need to 'get rowdy' towards me...well nows your chance!

virginfantasy
06-15-2006, 01:07 PM
^ innocent i have to say, i absolutely LOVE your avatar! its gorgeous!:)

innocent
06-15-2006, 01:13 PM
^ innocent i have to say, i absolutely LOVE your avatar! its gorgeous!:)

ahh thanks hun, was expecting insults and instead got compliments!
there is a larger version on one of the threads somewhere. have real probs resizing my pics so have given up posting them since!

virginfantasy
06-15-2006, 01:31 PM
no problem:)
and i saw the bigger one before:P quite jealous youre able to wear fishnets lmao theyre not my style haha

shysnale
06-15-2006, 01:40 PM
WHY does everyone love PG so much? shes really that good looking, huh?
PG definitely looks good but she's a little scary to me.
She's acting a little irrationally and out of grief. She might be just sweet & pleasant and go to a radically different behaviour another day...She seems to be part of the 'competitive tainted minds' folks. Always putting herself on the defence... Apparently some people can get a more regular attitude from her...I don't know what are the criteria you have to fill to be rewarded that way..but I have to admit I'm avoiding talking to her cause you never know what to expect...But I don't know her very well, maybe she's great...

virginfantasy
06-15-2006, 01:41 PM
oooooooh ok then. i always hear her name brought up it drove me nuts lol

Throatdagger
06-15-2006, 01:42 PM
Virgin, It isn't PG's body that I love, though I wouldn't kick her out of bed for eating crackers, it is her mind that I love. Isn't this the place for mental warfare?? :confused:

Dude, I hope PG tears me a new one. My old one is getting worn out, you were talking cock: weren't you? :D

virginfantasy
06-15-2006, 01:47 PM
oh goodness ervything has to do with your cock, doesnt it, dagger?:P

innocent
06-15-2006, 01:52 PM
oh goodness ervything has to do with your cock, doesnt it, dagger?:P
with dagger its either that or tits. has he graded yours yet? if not it wont be long....well it might be if you get a top grade!

Throatdagger
06-15-2006, 01:55 PM
Virgin, I was going to say another part, but I thought we had already seen a gross enough picture without me going over the edge.

I guess everyone here gets along too good for a good war. We may have to find someone else to attack.

innocent
06-15-2006, 01:56 PM
Virgin, I was going to say another part, but I thought we had already seen a gross enough picture without me going over the edge.

I guess everyone here gets along too good for a good war. We may have to find someone else to attack.

there only seems to be the 3 of us here. does that mean i should run for cover? :eek:

Throatdagger
06-15-2006, 02:01 PM
Innocent, RUN! HURRY! There is a fox hole over there! No time to grap your uniforms. HURRY RUN

Little does she know it isn't a fox hole but a wolve's den. I'm the wolf. :eek:

somedude
06-15-2006, 02:22 PM
More of a deranged coyote Throatdagger! :D Do you buy your gear from the Acme Company?

Feisty
06-15-2006, 03:23 PM
Innocent, we should take virgin with us and run for the hills! :eek:

innocent
06-15-2006, 03:25 PM
nah thanks, much refer the idea of being the one caught while runing away. never know i may even get punished for trying to escape!!

Feisty
06-15-2006, 03:45 PM
On second thoughts, lets stay and fight and hope someone trys to punish us for being feisty.. ;)

somedude
06-15-2006, 03:59 PM
I could lock all three of you ladies up in the town jail for your own safety! ;) :D

innocent
06-15-2006, 04:00 PM
feel free to lock me up but doubt i'll be any safer under your care....

somedude
06-15-2006, 04:11 PM
I think Grm is the one you'ld have to worry about if you were locked up in the town jail! :D

innocent
06-15-2006, 04:13 PM
ooooh thats not very subtle dude. guess another lady on here is more your type.
ok hint taken. cant blame a gal for trying.
:(
i suppose i am posting in the rowdy room so it could have been worse :o

somedude
06-15-2006, 04:31 PM
No hint intended, I was taking a poke at Grm because his poems in your honor. Did I say you'ld have nothing to worry about from me? *getting handcuffs ready for his guest at the jail* ;)

kinkyone
06-15-2006, 05:59 PM
:D atleast till now it's holding.... :D

virginfantasy
06-15-2006, 06:29 PM
throw me in jail??? oh how fun lol i have a feeling the gaurd looking over us wouldnt just be looking........;) haha

somedude
06-15-2006, 06:51 PM
I'll let kinkyone carry out the mandatory strip searches! :D Now everyone stop being so nice, this room is supposed to be rowdy!!!

virginfantasy
06-15-2006, 06:56 PM
well, i dont think id want to be searched, you know ;)

kinkyone
06-15-2006, 06:59 PM
^ .... like heck i care whether you wanna be searched or not :D ...i am just gonna push you to a wall ....spread your legs wide....(treatment reserved and patented only for female of the species :D ).........

Wait a minute ...i think the fantasy thread is someplace else....are'nt we supposed to be rowdy or something in here? :D

Throatdagger
06-15-2006, 09:12 PM
Kinky, I tried to light a fire: I even came back later and threw gas on the damn thing. Not even a smoulder. Must be the damn wood. :(

somedude
06-15-2006, 09:22 PM
Virgin, It isn't PG's body that I love, though I wouldn't kick her out of bed for eating crackers, it is her mind that I love.
So you're saying, mikhamet, bæd juri mikhamet, daræm divuneh mishæm! :D

kinkyone
06-16-2006, 03:12 AM
Kinky, I tried to light a fire: I even came back later and threw gas on the damn thing. Not even a smoulder. Must be the damn wood. :(
:D ....what can you expect when half of them can't understand anything...and the other half are muttering in a strange tongue ..... :D

....mikhamet, bæd juri mikhamet, daræm divuneh mishæm!

...... theek bola na :D

(PS : Congrats Throat on completing your 200 posts)

somedude
06-16-2006, 03:32 AM
When someone figures out what "Mikhamet, bæd juri mikhamet, daræm divuneh mishæm!" means I'll give them a free copy of my first book! :D

kinkyone
06-16-2006, 03:59 AM
mikhamat = miraculas or militry or midway?
bæd = bad?
juri = jolly or jailor judge or juicy?

*throws his hands in desperation*

:D ....WTF .... i give up..... :D

somedude
06-16-2006, 04:24 AM
Clueless, beh Farsi chi misheh? :D

kinkyone
06-16-2006, 04:30 AM
:D nahi aatee bhai.. :D ....farsi nahi aatee :D

shysnale
06-16-2006, 04:41 AM
Good morning ladies and gentleman.

I shit on all of you.

kinkyone
06-16-2006, 04:43 AM
Good morning ladies and gentleman.

I shit on all of you.
:D ....very messy .... :D considering that hairy ass :D

somedude
06-16-2006, 04:49 AM
Sacre bleu! La snale tres poopy! :D

kinkyone
06-16-2006, 04:52 AM
:D Les langues sont amusement… sont elles pas ? :D

somedude
06-16-2006, 04:52 AM
:D nahi aatee bhai.. :D ....farsi nahi aatee :D
Mæn kæmi farsi bælædæm!

kinkyone
06-16-2006, 04:57 AM
:D WTF ......is this a "rowdy" thread ..... :D .....or "Piss others in different languages" thread? :D

somedude
06-16-2006, 04:58 AM
:D Les langues sont amusement… sont elles pas ? :D
Sprekin der Deutch?

somedude
06-16-2006, 05:00 AM
:D WTF ......is this a "rowdy" thread ..... :D .....or "Piss others in different languages" thread? :D
Baka gaijin!

kinkyone
06-16-2006, 05:01 AM
:D Les langues sont amusement… sont elles pas ?

...means "Languages are fun...are they not?"...in french :D

:D buncha' imbecilos :D

somedude
06-16-2006, 05:03 AM
...means "Languages are fun...are they not?"...in french :D

:D buncha' imbecilos :D
Dumkoff, ist Deutch!

shysnale
06-16-2006, 05:09 AM
Sacre bleu! La snale tres poopy! :D
lol you can say 'le' snale but not 'la'

because we have to deal with masculine/feminine when talking about things, a snail is masculine so you need to say 'le'

but you dont give a shit..i know...

youp prefer thinking about that :

http://www.hiboox.com/vignettes/2406/oy74la4.jpg (http://www.hiboox.com/image.php?img=oy74la4.jpg)

You're right, it's a nice pair of boobs. plus they're not hanging too much. They wont be on her knees when she turns 50.

somedude
06-16-2006, 05:17 AM
Halezun! :D

kinkyone
06-16-2006, 05:40 AM
.....hmmmmmm... :D guess we'll have to wait for PG to show us what this thread should really be like :D

Rheostatic
06-16-2006, 08:06 AM
So you're saying, mikhamet, bæd juri mikhamet, daræm divuneh mishæm! :D
Lordy, here we go again with the inside jokes. :rolleyes: Just remember, your the only one laughing.

Rheostatic
06-16-2006, 08:11 AM
When someone figures out what "Mikhamet, bæd juri mikhamet, daræm divuneh mishæm!" means I'll give them a free copy of my first book! :D
...entitled "Confessions of a Neurotic PG Suck-up".

Rheostatic
06-16-2006, 08:16 AM
because we have to deal with masculine/feminine when talking about things, a snail is masculine so you need to say 'le'
'Cept that its you we are talking about here. No one would make the mistake of confusing you for being masculine.

OK, that's 3 in a row, in an attempt to get things back on track. Let me have it (snale, stay away from my poop-shoot).

kinkyone
06-16-2006, 09:28 AM
^ Nice try Rheo.......but i guess it's just like throwing darts at a wooden door........you know it won't throw them back at you :D

...........i guess we all are just too nice to be rowdy.......... :D

that is unless someone says ....... rape...... :D

somedude
06-16-2006, 12:29 PM
Lordy, here we go again with the inside jokes. :rolleyes: Just remember, your the only one laughing.
I'll be laughing the hardest when you Canadians fail to win the Stanley Cup again! Wasn't the last time in 93? :D

Rheostatic
06-16-2006, 12:46 PM
I'll be laughing the hardest when you Canadians fail to win the Stanley Cup again! Wasn't the last time in 93? :D
Now THAT'S how you get to a Canadian! Redneck hockey my ass! Keep up the good work.

PS yo mamma

gal4
06-16-2006, 12:52 PM
Here I am spread eagled on the bed, a knife, and a bottle of vinegar on the bureau, what are you gonna do?

http://fapomatic.com/thumbs/20/we1.jpg

Throatdagger
06-16-2006, 01:21 PM
Gal, I would tell you but you have me so excited that I can't type.

If you are dressed like that, I'm cutting the rest of your clothes of weith the knife. Now then it is time to give those boobs a real close inspection. I would especially work on the nipples then I slowly work my way down and see if that clit can get excited. I would get you nice and warm and then we would see if I could get your body bucking like a bronco. It is getty-up-cowboy time at the old bedsrpead. :D

What is the vinegar for; are we making pickles later? My cucumber will be well preserved in a nice warm wrapper. ;)

Rogue
06-16-2006, 01:53 PM
You're all jerks

Rheostatic
06-16-2006, 02:01 PM
You're all jerks
Everyone watch out for Captain Originality!

innocent
06-16-2006, 02:27 PM
No hint intended, I was taking a poke at Grm because his poems in your honor. Did I say you'ld have nothing to worry about from me? *getting handcuffs ready for his guest at the jail* ;)
i kinda like grms poems. havent had any lately tho. think i upset him cos i use the 'other board!" only cos its so quiet here on this one lately and you guys havent been busy enuff to satisfy me!!!! hint hint!

kinkyone
06-16-2006, 02:30 PM
....... you guys havent been busy enuff to satisfy me!!!! hint hint!

...what are you still waiting for guys.... :D ....go get her.... :D

somedude
06-16-2006, 02:31 PM
i kinda like grms poems. havent had any lately tho. think i upset him cos i use the 'other board!" only cos its so quiet here on this one lately and you guys havent been busy enuff to satisfy me!!!! hint hint!
So many to rape, so little time! :D

somedude
06-16-2006, 02:32 PM
Now THAT'S how you get to a Canadian! Redneck hockey my ass! Keep up the good work.

PS yo mamma
My mamma will be ninety the next time a Canuck teams wins the Cup! :cool:

kinkyone
06-16-2006, 02:36 PM
So many to rape, so little time! :D
:D ...dammit to hell.... :D ....let's rape everything within sight.... :D

somedude
06-16-2006, 02:39 PM
:D ...dammit to hell.... :D ....let's rape everything within sight.... :D
Are you suggesting a rape-rampage? Let me check my schedule! :D

kinkyone
06-16-2006, 02:42 PM
Are you suggesting a rape-rampage? Let me check my schedule! :D
...... :D why don't you start the rampage with the schedule itself :D

somedude
06-16-2006, 02:45 PM
...... :D why don't you start the rampage with the schedule itself :D
I'm not into paper-cuts! :D

Rogue
06-16-2006, 03:02 PM

I was a seafarer by age 5, and captaining the largest ship in the world by 20. After hitting an iceberg, getting captured by communists and becoming chairman of a gas company in the space of a month, I decided to return home yesterday. What have you done lately?

kinkyone
06-16-2006, 03:33 PM
I was a seafarer by age 5, and captaining the largest ship in the world by 20. After hitting an iceberg, getting captured by communists and becoming chairman of a gas company in the space of a month, I decided to return home yesterday. What have you done lately?
.... :D he got your goat by just typing a few words :D

virginfantasy
06-16-2006, 04:09 PM
oh man today i was at my moms looking for a bag to put my clean clothes in, and i saw her humongous vibrator on the closet shelf *shudders* cant she find a better place to put it???lol:P
isnt it embarrasing to find someone elses vib- or to have them find yours??haha

Rheostatic
06-16-2006, 04:15 PM
Invested in an independent business venture that went global, selling my shares in the company and netting 1.6 million out of the deal. Had 3 major research publications in the span of a month, 2 as primary author. Received the Govenor General's award for 2006 for pulling a family out of a burning car off the 401.

See, I can write a bunch of random crap, too. Doesn't make it true. Post a few newspaper citations of your accomplishments, plus a verification that you are who you say you are, then you will receive my respect.

PS, Assuming what you said is true. Captain of the largest ship in the world by 20? Chairman of a gas company? And the best you can come up with in entering this post is "you're all jerks"?

AAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

somedude
06-16-2006, 04:15 PM
Not near as bad as when they find your sex slave in your closet Virginfantasy! That always takes so much explaining. :D

kinkyone
06-16-2006, 04:24 PM
Not near as bad as when they find your sex slave in your closet Virginfantasy! That always takes so much explaining. :D
....also you can always throw the vibe away :D or better still .....keep it at it's 'proper' place till the time search operations are on :D .....but sexslave? ....now that would be hard to throw or stuff :D

somedude
06-16-2006, 04:56 PM
....also you can always throw the vibe away :D or better still .....keep it at it's 'proper' place till the time search operations are on :D .....but sexslave? ....now that would be hard to throw or stuff :D
Yeah, you usually gotta let whoever finds em use em for awhile!

virginfantasy
06-16-2006, 05:19 PM
im NOT using my moms vib! i have my own one, thank you very much;) my friends named him mr. purple LOL;P
and to make things worse, my 19 yr. old brother found it oh joy joy lol

Rogue
06-16-2006, 09:30 PM
Invested in an independent business venture that went global, selling my shares in the company and netting 1.6 million out of the deal. Had 3 major research publications in the span of a month, 2 as primary author. Received the Govenor General's award for 2006 for pulling a family out of a burning car off the 401.

See, I can write a bunch of random crap, too. Doesn't make it true. Post a few newspaper citations of your accomplishments, plus a verification that you are who you say you are, then you will receive my respect.

PS, Assuming what you said is true. Captain of the largest ship in the world by 20? Chairman of a gas company? And the best you can come up with in entering this post is "you're all jerks"?

AAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

When you called me captain, it seemed to reveal my reincarnation of an adventurous officer. I see how this may have caused confusion.

'You're all jerks', so general and timesaving. And American, hence making fun of the insult itself.

somedude
06-16-2006, 10:19 PM
Except Rheostatic is a Canadian! :D

shysnale
06-17-2006, 01:22 AM
Good morning folks,

I puke on all of you.

Snale.

Rheostatic
06-17-2006, 03:52 AM
Nothin' wrong with that.

shysnale
06-17-2006, 04:26 AM
Nothin' wrong with that.
Bigger, but not very strong economically speaking and half of your territory is unlikely to grow a population because it's so cold and deserted.

Am I wrong ?

somedude
06-17-2006, 04:49 AM
Plus Alaska rides Canada's ass! Who's the bitch now?!!! Just givin you shit Rheo, Canada aint bad since it produced Steve Yzerman and Brendan Shanahan. Course they both live in the US like all successful Canadians! :D

Rheostatic
06-17-2006, 09:29 AM
Bigger, but not very strong economically speaking and half of your territory is unlikely to grow a population because it's so cold and deserted.

Am I wrong ?

http://www.energy.gov.ab.ca/89.asp

Guess George W will be coming up with an excuse to invade sometime soon. Rent the movie "Canadian Bacon" (one of John Candy's last works) for a satirical look at US policy and the "Great Canadian Fear".

Rheostatic
06-17-2006, 09:29 AM
Plus Alaska rides Canada's ass! Who's the bitch now?!!! Just givin you shit Rheo, Canada aint bad since it produced Steve Yzerman and Brendan Shanahan. Course they both live in the US like all successful Canadians! :D
Just goes to show, if you can't breed talent, import it.

kinkyone
06-17-2006, 10:31 AM
:D atleast now we're flexing some muscle in here :D

somedude
06-17-2006, 12:08 PM
Just goes to show, if you can't breed talent, import it.
I wouldn't call Chris Chelios or Jeremy Roenick untalented! We have our own talent and steal everybody else's too!

Rogue
06-17-2006, 01:11 PM

I know. And for Kristin Kreuk and Elisha Cuthbert I am grateful :D

Rheostatic
06-17-2006, 06:00 PM
I wouldn't call Chris Chelios or Jeremy Roenick untalented! We have our own talent and steal everybody else's too!
If running your mouth is a talent, then I guess Roenick qualifies.

SleepyGirl
06-17-2006, 07:01 PM
Hi from Canada, Pacific Northwest! I just registered. ;)

somedude
06-18-2006, 12:18 AM
If running your mouth is a talent, then I guess Roenick qualifies.
Roenick has a big mouth, but he's also going on five hundred career goals! Course Cheli is the real American hockey player. 44 and the guys still is one of the best!

somedude
06-18-2006, 12:19 AM
Hi from Canada, Pacific Northwest! I just registered. ;)
Member intros are best done in the sticky for that, this is the Rowdy Room for insults! I'll give you an official welcome though! :)

SleepyGirl
06-18-2006, 01:03 AM
Member intros are best done in the sticky for that, this is the Rowdy Room for insults! I'll give you an official welcome though! :)

Thanks I figured that out after I posted here. So ignore my intro. Um shut up then? :D

rapepal
06-18-2006, 01:15 AM
Thanks I figured that out after I posted here. So ignore my intro. Um shut up then? :D

Hi Sleepy,

I'm another cunuck, I'd like to rape you politely... :rolleyes:

Rheostatic
06-18-2006, 03:08 AM
We'll respect the newbie mistake and not insult you. Ya dumbass! :D Just a little humor. Make yourself at home here, you've found a good group of people.

Rheostatic
06-18-2006, 03:08 AM
Hi Sleepy,

I'm another cunuck, I'd like to rape you politely... :rolleyes:
May have already asked, but what part of Canada?

Grm
06-18-2006, 06:23 AM
Just goes to show, if you can't breed talent, import it. What the fucks this crap about over muscled, mentaly deranged guys beating hell out of each other on an ice rink, when the greatest sporting tournament on earth is taking place? Even the USA is there, but er, not Canada.:rolleyes:

innocent
06-18-2006, 06:43 AM
i think that says it all dont you?!?!

shysnale
06-18-2006, 09:08 AM
Canada gave us the most beautiful women in the world : Avril Lavigne

Rheostatic
06-18-2006, 10:30 AM
What the fucks this crap about over muscled, mentaly deranged guys beating hell out of each other on an ice rink, when the greatest sporting tournament on earth is taking place? Even the USA is there, but er, not Canada.:rolleyes:
Speaking as a 20 year vetran of Football (aka soccer), not going to argue with you. But when you have ice and snow for a quarter of the year, you don't have much choice but to play "Football on Ice".
PS Canada may not be in, but it took Britania 'till 80 min into game 2 to score their OWN goal on the competition!

virginfantasy
06-18-2006, 11:24 AM
^ avril's cute, sure- but annoying as all hell lol

somedude
06-18-2006, 12:10 PM
What the fucks this crap about over muscled, mentaly deranged guys beating hell out of each other on an ice rink, when the greatest sporting tournament on earth is taking place? Even the USA is there, but er, not Canada.:rolleyes:
Soccer: 90 minutes of mostly boredom with a few moments of excitement. Hockey: 60 minutes of nonstop excitement with hitting, fighting and slapshots!!!

shysnale
06-18-2006, 12:43 PM
The Rowdy Room project has failed.
It seems like people only enjoy insulting each other when it is not predictable....

somedude
06-18-2006, 02:12 PM
Who are you to judge project failure Halezun? Your insignificance is surpassed only by your patheticness! Your very French nature renders you incapable of having an opinion anyone could possibly care about. You are lower than the slime your escargo kind leave wherever they go. If you were on fire I would not piss on you!
Were those insults good enough for you Frenchy? :D

Throatdagger
06-18-2006, 02:48 PM
I took another 2 cents from my piggy bank so here is a thought. Instead of a constant thread running maybe users would "sign up" to this area. When in other threads some one wanted to insult a person or speak freely shall we say; they could check to see if the other person was on the rowdy list. If they were then they could post a reply like "went rowdy" in that thread and their true comments in the rowdy thread.

Did I make that as clear as mud?

Thoughts????

kinkyone
06-18-2006, 03:06 PM
I took another 2 cents from my piggy bank so here is a thought. Instead of a constant thread running maybe users would "sign up" to this area. When in other threads some one wanted to insult a person or speak freely shall we say; they could check to see if the other person was on the rowdy list. If they were then they could post a reply like "went rowdy" in that thread and their true comments in the rowdy thread.

Did I make that as clear as mud?

Thoughts????
dagger.... :D ...seriously man, you lost yourself in there somewhere :D

Throatdagger
06-18-2006, 03:15 PM
What I was trying to say is: this should be a place to insult someone for something they said somewhere else. However; it should be an even play ground. Only insult someone who is in this group.

Still mud?????

innocent
06-18-2006, 03:37 PM
i like the fact that people are using this sticky for general chat. dont need a topic to post here. after all while we have the option to insult it is just that...an option not a neccessity. i do think it should be members only tho, perhaps a qualifying number of posts to enter. otherwise i'm sure a few ex members or surfing assholes will soon be posting nasty and will be able to get away with it here. and the mods will be unable to do anything about it. i say keep this sticky as general chat with the option to insult. just my humble opinion but i know i've been logging in more often since it appeared and thats what the mods want after all!

kinkyone
06-18-2006, 03:53 PM
........Still mud?????
:D ....come on man , i got you loud and clear the first time, but this being a "rowdy" thread, how could i let the opportunity go :D

kinkyone
06-18-2006, 03:56 PM
i like the fact that people are using this sticky for general chat. dont need a topic to post here. after all while we have the option to insult it is just that...an option not a neccessity. i do think it should be members only tho, perhaps a qualifying number of posts to enter. otherwise i'm sure a few ex members or surfing assholes will soon be posting nasty and will be able to get away with it here. and the mods will be unable to do anything about it. i say keep this sticky as general chat with the option to insult. just my humble opinion but i know i've been logging in more often since it appeared and thats what the mods want after all!
.....definitely food for thought..... :cool:

somedude
06-18-2006, 04:00 PM
The whole point of this thread is for whoever to say whatever without having to worry about it! Which the whole board was that way before some of us (*raises hand*) got carried away fighting the evil forces of Brek. Long may he torture RC with his annoying prabble! :D

innocent
06-18-2006, 04:05 PM
just my twopenneth nut hey if it helps then why the hell not?!?!

Grm
06-18-2006, 04:11 PM
i like the fact that people are using this sticky for general chat. dont need a topic to post here. after all while we have the option to insult it is just that...an option not a neccessity. i do think it should be members only tho, perhaps a qualifying number of posts to enter. otherwise i'm sure a few ex members or surfing assholes will soon be posting nasty and will be able to get away with it here. and the mods will be unable to do anything about it. i say keep this sticky as general chat with the option to insult. just my humble opinion but i know i've been logging in more often since it appeared and thats what the mods want after all![quote innocent]

I did have similar thoughts on how we could prevent trolls and [excuse me] innocent people coming into this thread before I started the rowdy sticky, but only admin has the power to set up a new board and restrict it to some members and I know he is very reluctant to 'bully' people into making more posts or try and compel guests to join. I now agree with him, this board is differant from some other rape fantasy discussion boards, in that it is as free as possible, with the fewest rules and as little as possible interference with members posts. Lets see how things progress in this thread and take it from there.

kinkyone
06-18-2006, 04:18 PM
I did have similar thoughts on how we could prevent trolls and [excuse me] innocent people coming into this thread before I started the rowdy sticky, but only admin has the power to set up a new board and restrict it to some members and I know he is very reluctant to 'bully' people into making more posts or try and compel guests to join. I now agree with him, this board is differant from some other rape fantasy discussion boards, in that it is as free as possible, with the fewest rules and as little as possible interference with members posts. Lets see how things progress in this thread and take it from there.
....three loud cheers for RAPEBOARD
:D :D :D

innocent
06-18-2006, 04:20 PM
i like the fact that people are using this sticky for general chat. dont need a topic to post here. after all while we have the option to insult it is just that...an option not a neccessity. i do think it should be members only tho, perhaps a qualifying number of posts to enter. otherwise i'm sure a few ex members or surfing assholes will soon be posting nasty and will be able to get away with it here. and the mods will be unable to do anything about it. i say keep this sticky as general chat with the option to insult. just my humble opinion but i know i've been logging in more often since it appeared and thats what the mods want after all![quote innocent]

i agree but my main concern in this room is not regular members posts. i dont mind getting insulted by a regular member but someone who has just joined and only posted once or twice, maybe joined under false details, doesnt deserve to be given the option to insult longstanding members. the room type does mean that mods cant do a thing to help in this situation. after all we have just given them carte blanch to rip us to shreds!!! love the room but def would prefer some sort of qualifying level of posts to enter or something similar. i personally would feel much more comftable this way.
am i alone or does anyone else agree?

somedude
06-18-2006, 04:25 PM
Oh little innocent, you joined after I came over from the darkside and took my post as marshal around these parts. What the members of this board can do to a troll when given free reign is cruel and unusual punishment! :D We made Brek take his ball and go home, drove Spaulding to madness and drove a number of RC members back to the shallow end!

innocent
06-18-2006, 04:28 PM
truly? well if its a case of us all buddying together against them (never thought of that) then if i knew i had full back up of everyone here agains the 'baddie!" i think i'd feel more comfortable. bear with me as i havent huge amount of past experience of these types of boards. dont mind a battle as long as its on MY terms!!!! especially if i know theyre out numbered hehehe!

Feisty
06-18-2006, 04:29 PM
Three cheers for RAPEBOARD!

I like it better here because people are more friendly and dont ignore me. =]

I reckon its because people at RC wont talk to you unless your in their 'ring'.

kinkyone
06-18-2006, 04:30 PM
..... someone who has just joined and only posted once or twice, maybe joined under false details, doesnt deserve to be given the option to insult longstanding members.......
.....err, would'nt that be sort of controlling other members?.....while the mods here try to be least obtrusive in member posts?

Today ...access to rowdy thread......tomorrow ....who knows?

.....just a thought.........

somedude
06-18-2006, 04:33 PM
There are some awesome people on RC, course most of em are members here too. RC is the uptight rape site. RB is the let your hair down, take off your shoes and pants, drink till you can't stand up rowdy kinda site!!! :D

somedude
06-18-2006, 04:34 PM
truly? well if its a case of us all buddying together against them (never thought of that) then if i knew i had full back up of everyone here agains the 'baddie!" i think i'd feel more comfortable. bear with me as i havent huge amount of past experience of these types of boards. dont mind a battle as long as its on MY terms!!!! especially if i know theyre out numbered hehehe!
I'll bring the shotgun and you brind the hand grenades innocent! ;)

kinkyone
06-18-2006, 04:36 PM
......especially if i know theyre out numbered hehehe!
:D oh for sure they will be, you can count on it......or :D us :D ....whichever way you like......always there for fellow members....WE STICK TOGETHER !!!

innocent
06-18-2006, 06:03 PM
.....err, would'nt that be sort of controlling other members?.....while the mods here try to be least obtrusive in member posts?

Today ...access to rowdy thread......tomorrow ....who knows?

.....just a thought.........

very true on reflection. have been thinking on personal point of view and of course its not just about that is it?! sorry all.

kinkyone
06-18-2006, 06:07 PM
very true on reflection. have been thinking on personal point of view and of course its not just about that is it?! sorry all.
awwww come on....no need for that, this is a rowdy thread remember? You can damm well say anything you like , without being sorry for it :D

shysnale
06-19-2006, 05:27 AM
Who are you to judge project failure Halezun? Your insignificance is surpassed only by your patheticness! Your very French nature renders you incapable of having an opinion anyone could possibly care about. You are lower than the slime your escargo kind leave wherever they go. If you were on fire I would not piss on you!
Were those insults good enough for you Frenchy? :D
Believe it or not, but your insults got me depressed.
The Rowdy Room is such a strange place. :(

Grm
06-19-2006, 05:45 AM
The Rowdy Room is such a strange place. :( Oh snale, dude's insults were imaginative, don't take them seriously they were only in fun, your a great guy and we all love you.
give us a kiss
Dunk

kinkyone
06-19-2006, 05:53 AM
Oh snale, dude's insults were imaginative, don't take them seriously they were only in fun, your a great guy and we all love you.
give us a kiss
Dunk
*remember-it's a rowdy thread*
:D Sheriff... :D ...you changing your sexual preferences this late in the day? :D

Rheostatic
06-19-2006, 08:39 AM
The Rowdy Room project has failed.
A Frenchman declairing defeat. Who would have thunk it?

Want a laugh. Google "French military victories" and click the "I'm Feeling Lucky" button.

He's just trying to change the subject. Mention "World Cup Soccer" and the French get nervous.

Rheostatic
06-19-2006, 08:49 AM
I gave it a great deal of thought before I first posted here. And originally I had decided to stay completely away from this thread. Before I made my first post, I decided then and there that I wouldn't take any insult against me too personally.

Your really need to ask yourself if you should continue to post to this specific thread. Not sure you are in the right frame of mind for what might come out.

kinkyone
06-19-2006, 09:00 AM
I gave it a great deal of thought before I first posted here. And originally I had decided to stay completely away from this thread. Before I made my first post, I decided then and there that I wouldn't take any insult against me too personally.

Your really need to ask yourself if you should continue to post to this specific thread. Not sure you are in the right frame of mind for what might come out.
.......that's true snale, plus like Grm said ......

they were only in fun

....you either should'nt take anything, and i mean ANYTHING, in this thread seriously, or as Rheo points out you should rethink about posting here.....

Rheostatic
06-19-2006, 09:02 AM
My mamma will be ninety the next time a Canuck teams wins the Cup! :cool:
Careful you don't speak too soon. Strange things do happen. Didn't think I'd ever see the President's Trophy winner bow out in the first round, either.

*BURN*

kinkyone
06-19-2006, 09:11 AM
Careful you don't speak too soon. Strange things do happen. Didn't think I'd ever see the President's Trophy winner bow out in the first round, either.

*BURN*
......... :D Detroit DEAD wings ? :D

shysnale
06-19-2006, 12:13 PM
Oh snale, dude's insults were imaginative, don't take them seriously they were only in fun, your a great guy and we all love you.
give us a kiss
Dunk
Thank you guys, I love you all.

somedude
06-19-2006, 12:22 PM

*BURN*
That was mild compared to Detroit being swept in the first round in 03 by the Mighty Ducks! I take solace in the fact the Wings have been knocked out of the playoffs the last few years by the Western Conference Champs. And yeah a miracle could happen and the Oilers actually win the Stanley Cup, game seven will decide!

somedude
06-19-2006, 12:26 PM
Remember shysnale, I take challenges to heart! Remember my response when you posted we weren't very imaginative here on RB? :D

virginfantasy
06-19-2006, 12:26 PM
ugh i hate hockey idk why :P
footballs better :D

shysnale
06-19-2006, 12:36 PM
Remember shysnale, I take challenges to heart! Remember my response when you posted we weren't very imaginative here on RB? :D
No problem Dude.
No more hairy harse from me and no more insults from you, how's that as a deal ? lol

somedude
06-19-2006, 12:41 PM
No problem Dude.
No more hairy harse from me and no more insults from you, how's that as a deal ? lol
Hmmmm! No insults for no hairy ass pic? Damn that's a hard choice! On one hand I would save the board from ass shots, but on the other no insulting the French guy. Decisions! Decisions!!! :D

Rogue
06-19-2006, 05:26 PM
There are some awesome people on RC, course most of em are members here too. RC is the uptight rape site. RB is the let your hair down, take off your shoes and pants, drink till you can't stand up rowdy kinda site!!! :D

No the girls can leave their shoes on, I like raping them that way.

It's been 9 pages and still no genuine wars, what happened to us people? I think any insults in other threads should just be transferred here, if that's what Throatdagger meant I can't remember. This has turned into RB Tea Shop :D Yes, tea. Not coffee.

Grm
06-19-2006, 06:34 PM
No the girls can leave their shoes on, I like raping them that way.

It's been 9 pages and still no genuine wars, what happened to us people? I think any insults in other threads should just be transferred here, if that's what Throatdagger meant I can't remember. This has turned into RB Tea Shop :D Yes, tea. Not coffee.
Everything comes to those who wait.

virginfantasy
06-19-2006, 06:52 PM
raping a girl with her shoes on? thats fucking weird lol

Throatdagger
06-19-2006, 08:52 PM
It's been 9 pages and still no genuine wars, what happened to us people? I think any insults in other threads should just be transferred here, if that's what Throatdagger meant I can't remember. This has turned into RB Tea Shop :D Yes, tea. Not coffee.[/QUOTE]

Tea, Hell; Its turned to fruit flavored water!

somedude
06-19-2006, 11:04 PM
Careful you don't speak too soon. Strange things do happen.
Yet again a Canadian team fails to win the Stanley Cup!!! The Oilers just lost to a hockey team from Carolina!!! Hurricanes Win!!!! Take that Canadians!

Grm
06-20-2006, 04:26 AM
It's been 9 pages and still no genuine wars, what happened to us people? I think any insults in other threads should just be transferred here, if that's what Throatdagger meant I can't remember. This has turned into RB Tea Shop :D Yes, tea. Not coffee. Tea, Hell; Its turned to fruit flavored water![/QUOTE]

But I like tea !

http://i77.photobucket.com/albums/j75/Duncan_album/BeerAllaManneeds.jpg

gal4
06-20-2006, 07:08 AM
Do you drink beer out of a can?

Well, now you can have your piece of ass out of a can also.

http://jeffu.tv/market/cans/rump.jpg

Rheostatic
06-20-2006, 10:08 AM
Yet again a Canadian team fails to win the Stanley Cup!!! The Oilers just lost to a hockey team from Carolina!!! Hurricanes Win!!!! Take that Canadians!
My congradulations to Carolina for doing what the boys from Stinktown, USA, fell short at in the first round.

Take that Canada? Do me a favor, check the Carolina roster and figure out how many of those "Redneck Hockey" players are from North of the border. Ironically, that US franchise had more Canucks than the Canadian franchise they beat. Cam Ward, the Conn Smyth trophy winner is from my neck of the woods.

Still our game, now and forever.

Rheostatic
06-20-2006, 10:09 AM
Do you drink beer out of a can?

Well, now you can have your piece of ass out of a can also.

http://jeffu.tv/market/cans/rump.jpg
Well we know that ain't Shysnale

kinkyone
06-20-2006, 10:52 AM
Well we know that ain't Shysnale
lol.....nah ....thank god :D

kinkyone
06-20-2006, 10:54 AM
This is now officially the biggest and the quickest thread :D

Just goes on to prove that we're a bunch of rowdies :D

somedude
06-20-2006, 12:12 PM
My congradulations to Carolina for doing what the boys from Stinktown, USA, fell short at in the first round.

Take that Canada? Do me a favor, check the Carolina roster and figure out how many of those "Redneck Hockey" players are from North of the border. Ironically, that US franchise had more Canucks than the Canadian franchise they beat. Cam Ward, the Conn Smyth trophy winner is from my neck of the woods.

Still our game, now and forever.
Your players are great, but your franchises never win anymore! Hell it wasn't until 04 that a Canadian team had even been in the Stanley Cup Finals in ten years. I have sympathy for our poorer northern cousins! Your actors, comedians and athletes all have to come to the US to make a living! :D

Rheostatic
06-20-2006, 01:12 PM
Your players are great, but your franchises never win anymore! Hell it wasn't until 04 that a Canadian team had even been in the Stanley Cup Finals in ten years. I have sympathy for our poorer northern cousins! Your actors, comedians and athletes all have to come to the US to make a living! :D
Poorer Northern Cousins?

http://www.brillig.com/debt_clock/

As long as Uncle Sam continues to dig himself into an economic grave, we're happy to head South and bleed your nation further dry, then head back North of the border and (according to the United Nations) up in the world rankings.

http://www.infoplease.com/ipa/A0778562.html

somedude
06-20-2006, 02:41 PM
Come on, Canadians are just something Americans pretend to be so crazy people don't annoy us in foreign countries! :D

kinkyone
06-20-2006, 02:42 PM
somebody gave me a reputation in this thread.......whoever it was ......thanks very much....it means a lot ......

Rogue
06-20-2006, 03:14 PM
raping a girl with her shoes on? thats fucking weird lol

Remind me to care when you're tied up in your bedroom with only heels on :D

innocent
06-20-2006, 05:04 PM
ohhh only just noticed vote button at top of this thread! too busy checking for insults to see earlier i suppose.
am in the mood for a good battle now. wheres menace when you need him?
he's usually up for a bit of verbal sparring. :D

kinkyone
06-20-2006, 09:34 PM
ohhh only just noticed vote button at top of this thread! too busy checking for insults to see earlier i suppose.
am in the mood for a good battle now. wheres menace when you need him?
he's usually up for a bit of verbal sparring. :D
run menece run .......:D ...innocence personified itself is after you :D

shysnale
06-21-2006, 01:17 AM
The only way to enjoy Football.....

http://www.hiboox.com/vignettes/2506/k8i1z5q.jpg (http://www.hiboox.com/image.php?img=k8i1z5q.jpg)

Grm
06-21-2006, 09:41 AM
The only way to enjoy Football.....

http://www.hiboox.com/vignettes/2506/k8i1z5q.jpg (http://www.hiboox.com/image.php?img=k8i1z5q.jpg) I can see you love your fantasies, aka the score on the tv, ha ha ha.

kinkyone
06-21-2006, 11:56 AM
France 5 : Brazil 0

There's a very nice emoticon in yahoo =))

wish it was available here :D

clan_hunter
06-21-2006, 01:45 PM
Well here is a real bitch and i do not know why i am bitching about it as in this day and age it is to be expected, but i thought i would share it with you in case you are interested to know.

Since posting my movies recently from the 12/06/06 there have been a total of 3429 downloads of all the files, not whole movies but the files that make them up. Working out the math it shows that 87 files are downloaded from my movies per day

One full movie has been downloaded 237 times already

At a guess we proberly could count the regulars members on our toes and fingers. Leaving about 200 odd leechers!

So if all of those FUCKING LEECHERS were members and contributed to this forum either in posting movies/pics or just taking part in postings in general, WHAT A GREAT SITE THIS WOULD BE!!

Old story too many pervets just after FREE FUCKING PORN. HARD UP PRICKS!!!!

Now i feel better :D

Grm
06-21-2006, 02:01 PM
Well here is a real bitch and i do not know why i am bitching about it as in this day and age it is to be expected, but i thought i would share it with you in case you are interested to know.

Since posting my movies recently from the 12/06/06 there have been a total of 3429 downloads of all the files, not whole movies but the files that make them up. Working out the math it shows that 87 files are downloaded from my movies per day

One full movie has been downloaded 237 times already

At a guess we proberly could count the regulars members on our toes and fingers. Leaving about 200 odd leechers!

So if all of those FUCKING LEECHERS were members and contributed to this forum either in posting movies/pics or just taking part in postings in general, WHAT A GREAT SITE THIS WOULD BE!!

Old story too many pervets just after FREE FUCKING PORN. HARD UP PRICKS!!!!

Now i feel better :D Clan, I understand your frustration, all that time and trouble uploading your movies, and hardly a thank you. Its like our stories, lots of hits[although not nearly as many as your movies.]and hardly an acknowledgement.If you feel strongly enouph send a pm to admin, and we could poll the members to see what they think about restricting the movies to only members[ only admin can do this]. Anyway I for one appreciate all your efforts.
THANK YOU CLANHUNTER!

clan_hunter
06-21-2006, 02:18 PM
Clan, I understand your frustration, all that time and trouble uploading your movies, and hardly a thank you. Its like our stories, lots of hits[although not nearly as many as your movies.]and hardly an acknowledgement.If you feel strongly enouph send a pm to admin, and we could poll the members to see what they think about restricting the movies to only members[ only admin can do this]. Anyway I for one appreciate all your efforts.
THANK YOU CLANHUNTER!

Well Thanks, I know my movies are well received and i appreciate its a thank-less task, thought it just annoys me on behalf of the other members who actually take part in the forum there are up to 200 others who don't

As for the members only idea, i like it. But it should be at moderators discrection on who to invite to have access to view the movies. Maybe they would have needed to have say 10 posts of active discussion to have access because it would be too easy just to sign up to get movie access as it only takes a minute now anyway?

It would also stop our phantom links killer as well

kinkyone
06-21-2006, 02:34 PM
Well Thanks, I know my movies are well received and i appreciate its a thank-less task, thought it just annoys me on behalf of the other members who actually take part in the forum there are up to 200 others who don't

As for the members only idea, i like it. But it should be at moderators discrection on who to invite to have access to view the movies. Maybe they would have needed to have say 10 posts of active discussion to have access?

It would also stop our phantom links killer as well

First of all buddy, though i am sure i did it somewhere else, but no harm in doing this again

HUNTER_MAN : KING OF MOVIES !
THANKS !

now as for access to movies thread, hell 10 posts are too lil a time to access are awsome thread, let's make it 25 and we weed out pretty much all the riff raff ( but as Grm rightly points out , only admin can do that )

keep up the good work !

innocent
06-21-2006, 04:09 PM
i agree with hunter. minimum number of posts before download access available and compulsary thankyou!
i'm afraid you wont always get the same thankyou from me as you did last time tho hunter!!! cant take enough pics for that lol!

clan_hunter
06-21-2006, 04:11 PM
i agree with hunter. minimum number of posts before download access available and compulsary thankyou!
i'm afraid you wont always get the same thankyou from me as you did last time tho hunter!!! cant take enough pics for that lol!

and i was looking forward to the rest :( :( :(

I need cheering up today :p

clan_hunter
06-21-2006, 04:13 PM
[QUOTE=innocent]i agree with hunter. minimum number of posts before download access available and compulsary thankyou!

Well Grm it seems some of the more senior members agree with the concept. Guess its a poll related question as well as a threat to throw around ideas on how it would work, what restrictions on post numbers etc.

innocent
06-21-2006, 04:15 PM
just another point. access should be for active members or you'll find people posting x amount random posts and then disappearing from the threads except to download. maybe min number of posts over certain time period to encourage participation??

clan_hunter
06-21-2006, 04:26 PM
just another point. access should be for active members or you'll find people posting x amount random posts and then disappearing from the threads except to download. maybe min number of posts over certain time period to encourage participation??

Well i would be happy to keep a eye on this, if there is a seperate list of members that have access to the movies i could view there contributions and postings and if they seem to stop we can have there access removed from the movies section

innocent
06-21-2006, 04:28 PM
wouldnt that create a lot more work for you tho?

kinkyone
06-21-2006, 04:34 PM
......infact for everyone invoved?

innocent
06-21-2006, 04:38 PM
kinky one...what did i say about your idle hand(s) needing to be kept busy?!?!?

clan_hunter
06-21-2006, 04:39 PM

Not really its easy enough to keep track of members as they are, takes just a second to click on a profile, see the number of posts they have made and the last posting dates if they have not like say posted for months then i would consider them a candidate for removing them. A warning note to them first of course.

Would just do random selection rather than complete record keeping.

kinkyone
06-21-2006, 04:43 PM
kinky one...what did i say about your idle hand(s) needing to be kept busy?!?!?
lol.......sure i could do the account keeping and active member checking an stuff.....but admin will have to decide if wants to limit the thread or not, and if he does then on what terms

kinkyone
06-21-2006, 04:51 PM
*remember this is a rowdy thread?*

Grm = 2.8 posts per day
somedude = 6.5 posts per day
pg = 4.5 posts per day

kinkyone = 7.4 posts per day ( FASTEST to reach 300 ) :D

now that's called kicking ass :D

now you can all get at me that i am a statistics hungry person :D

clan_hunter
06-21-2006, 04:53 PM
*remember this is a rowdy thread?*

Grm = 2.8 posts per day
somedude = 6.5 posts per day
pg = 4.5 posts per day

kinkyone = 7.4 posts per day ( FASTEST to reach 300 ) :D

now that's called kicking ass :D

now you can all get at me that i am a statistics hungry person :D

You just talk shit too much then :D

innocent
06-21-2006, 04:55 PM
yeah but are the posts good ones???!!!

somedude
06-21-2006, 04:56 PM
This is all sounding a little facist folks! Not to mention that creating a movie section limited to members would be easy, but one for members with a certain number of posts would be a real pain in the ass for the admin. Also it could cause some serious technical problems, believe me getting the privileged users group to work right took the Admin, me and PG several days of trial and error.
Not to mention this is the layed back rape forum! Now chill out and get rowdy!!!! :D

innocent
06-21-2006, 04:57 PM
everyone here is too nice to get nasty with tho....i'll feel guilty and that takes all the fun away! well maybe not all...ok some of the fun!

kinkyone
06-21-2006, 04:59 PM
This is all sounding a little facist folks! Not to mention that creating a movie section limited to members would be easy, but one for members with a certain number of posts would be a real pain in the ass for the admin. Also it could cause some serious technical problems, believe me getting the privileged users group to work right took the Admin, me and PG several days of trial and error.
Not to mention this is the layed back rape forum! Now chill out and get rowdy!!!! :D
.... :D that's what people say when they don't want to work :D

kinkyone
06-21-2006, 05:00 PM
yeah but are the posts good ones???!!!
:D read to your heart's contentment lady :D

innocent
06-21-2006, 05:01 PM
.... :D that's what people say when they don't want to work :D

takes one to know one....

kinkyone
06-21-2006, 05:05 PM
takes one to know one....
:D i know i know dear ....that's why i always praise him to the sky :D

and don't you forget we're planning a rape rampage very soon.....right marshal ? do you see the first target in your gun sight :D

innocent
06-21-2006, 05:06 PM
anything to relieve the boredom! am home alone and going stir crazy!

kinkyone
06-21-2006, 05:09 PM
anything to relieve the boredom! am home alone and going stir crazy!
:D atleast you're going some where..... :D ......i am stuck on my chair :D

innocent
06-21-2006, 05:10 PM
thats what happens if you dont wipe up your sticky patches. you'll be getting a nasty rash soon no doubt.

clan_hunter
06-21-2006, 05:12 PM

Well i think it could be easy enough to monitor.

For example you could have a sticky explaining to new members what the requirements to be granted access to the movies are, when they believe they have meet the requirements they can email/pm a selected moderator who could view this and grant access if warrented. I would be happy to volunteer be that point of contact to view the members profiles and then email a weekly list of members who meet the requirements to be given access.

kinkyone
06-21-2006, 05:13 PM
thats what happens if you dont wipe up your sticky patches. you'll be getting a nasty rash soon no doubt.
ho ho ho ..... got me there ! :D

Grm
06-21-2006, 05:15 PM
everyone here is too nice to get nasty with tho....i'll feel guilty and that takes all the fun away! well maybe not all...ok some of the fun!

Oh innocent I thought you were sweet,
now I know you will never meet
my lofty expectations, poor soul I have non,
there is never any hope our love will ever spawn.
Bloody hell, you are a dream!
I will gladly ravish you without mercy,your slight form a receptical for my sperm,
your life, weeping and forelorn.

innocent
06-21-2006, 05:18 PM
ah grm i really missed your little erm dittys. glad your back on form...

somedude
06-21-2006, 05:18 PM

For example you could have a sticky explaining to new members what the requirements to be granted access to the movies are, when they believe they have meet the requirements they can email/pm a selected moderator who could view this and grant access if warrented. I would be happy to volunteer be that point of contact to view the members profiles and then email a weekly list of members who meet the requirements to be given access.
I will stress that just setting up such a thing would be a huge pain in the butt! There were several problems that actually kept the privileged members from being able to use the site before we got the kinks worked out. It took a lot of work by the Admin, PG and myself to get it working right! I don't even wanna think about what working out your suggestion could do to things! :eek:

somedude
06-21-2006, 05:20 PM
ah grm i really missed your little erm dittys. glad your back on form...
Looks like dirty poems are the way to some girl's hearts! :D

innocent
06-21-2006, 05:23 PM
there are many ways to this girls heart believe me!but do you really want to be there???

somedude
06-21-2006, 08:01 PM
there are many ways to this girls heart believe me!but do you really want to be there???
On this site it aint your heart we're after! ;)

clan_hunter
06-22-2006, 11:27 AM
I will stress that just setting up such a thing would be a huge pain in the butt! There were several problems that actually kept the privileged members from being able to use the site before we got the kinks worked out. It took a lot of work by the Admin, PG and myself to get it working right! I don't even wanna think about what working out your suggestion could do to things! :eek:

No probs i understand there would be alot of work, however if our phantom link killer reports the posts again and the links get killed, i would not repost the movies and in fact it would be un-likely that i would post any movies in future if it were to happen again.

innocent
06-22-2006, 01:15 PM
No probs i understand there would be alot of work, however if our phantom link killer reports the posts again and the links get killed, i would not repost the movies and in fact it would be un-likely that i would post any movies in future if it were to happen again.

that would be a shame for the rest of us good honest members tho....shame it cant be done by pm. but again lot of work involved :(

kinkyone
06-22-2006, 01:41 PM
:eek: ......damm......:eek:

innocent
06-22-2006, 02:28 PM
:eek: ......damm......:eek:

erm, just a point but i think clan hunter is just about the only one to post movies here. you may find members looking 'elsewhere!'
i'd post them myslef but have very small collection (most thanks to hunter!) and most people dont have a clue where to start to do this.....

Rogue
06-22-2006, 03:10 PM

Ok I know somedude has answered this already but you made it a little more complicated than it would need to be, forget about requirements and pm's, just allow the mods to invite the right people onto the list when they know it is right. I want to post videos every now and then, I won't be happy if they're deleted either.

kinkyone
06-22-2006, 03:20 PM
damm the discussions people ...don't you have to be rowdy in here ?
:D

innocent
06-22-2006, 03:36 PM

nope. its optional. why? wanna get rowdy? i'm up for it....

Throatdagger
06-22-2006, 04:07 PM
Why in the devile is going on here? Is this a reverse universe. Innocents is "up" she is suppose to be down. I'm the one that is suppose to be up! She should be down either on her knees, or on the bed.

Innocent, how can I concentrate on my project when you keep getting up. Now I have to clean my keyboard again. ;)

Someone hand me the duct tape from the window sill. I have work to do. :D

Grm
06-22-2006, 04:20 PM
:D Oh well you never know how a thread will go, thats what makes a forum like ours so interesting and unpredictable.
getting out of his trench and opening his flower arrangement book.
Grm

somedude
06-22-2006, 04:24 PM
I keep trying to bait the Canadians into a war, but they don't seem to respond. Then there's the French guy who predictably surrenders once I really open up! Oh for a worthy opponent! :D

innocent
06-22-2006, 04:57 PM
Why in the devile is going on here? Is this a reverse universe. Innocents is "up" she is suppose to be down. I'm the one that is suppose to be up! She should be down either on her knees, or on the bed.

Innocent, how can I concentrate on my project when you keep getting up. Now I have to clean my keyboard again. ;)

Someone hand me the duct tape from the window sill. I have work to do. :D
stop posting here and get on with my project boyo!!
i expect results SOON!!!
yes as you can tell am getting horny and frustrated AGAIN! need somnething to relieve the pressure. i'll get up, down sideways and round the bend if it helps you hurry up and get on with it dagger. or will it help if i stop posting? i notice your easily distracted by my posts? hows this for motivation....i'll email pic of me (or two) when complete. did similar for hunter so fairs fair, same offer stands just pic your number....

clan_hunter
06-22-2006, 05:09 PM
erm, just a point but i think clan hunter is just about the only one to post movies here. you may find members looking 'elsewhere!'
i'd post them myslef but have very small collection (most thanks to hunter!) and most people dont have a clue where to start to do this.....

Well what i think i would do is to PM members the rapidshare links in the future, i will have a list of "friends" rather than post them on the main site.

Bit of a shame that the phantom links killer is actually going to win this one, but hey tried suggesting a idea to combat it but the mods says its not workable so i am at a loose-end on any other way to share the movies other than to pm the links to a select few, shame for the rest of the board.

kinkyone
06-22-2006, 05:28 PM
....... or will it help if i stop posting? i notice your easily distracted by my posts?wtf .....:D why should we suffer for his concentration and your gain, guess i'll get the damm duct tape myself....

hows this for motivation....i'll email pic of me (or two) when complete. did similar for hunter so fairs fair, same offer stands just pic your number........does it means i stand no chance of your pics .....ever? ;) as i have no vids or the ISP to upload them mega movies ( as i said in my intro on this board in the begning itself....)

*would like a pic or two or three or four or five or six or.......*

innocent
06-22-2006, 05:45 PM
....does it means i stand no chance of your pics .....ever? ;) as i have no vids or the ISP to upload them mega movies ( as i said in my intro on this board in the begning itself....)

*would like a pic or two or three or four or five or six or.......*

:D[/QUOTE]
then what are you gonna do to earn it? no freebies here boyo!!!
yes you're a sweetie but hunter went out of his way to get me my movie. dagger is working on our special 'project'
what would you be willing to do in return i wonder?! nothing like a bit of bribery to get a girl what she wants! see....not soo sweet and innocent after all eh??? i did warn you....
it may be a form of prostitution but i dont give a damn!!! as long as i get what i want...sod the rest of the world. didnt get mush response when i posted the pics so why not use them as bargaining chips?
i'm sure i'll be called something nasty for this but am curretnly in the frame of mind where I COME FIRST!!!! :D everyone-feel free to have a go, we are on the rowdy thread after all....but if you do i def wont be shaing the pics! :p

kinkyone
06-22-2006, 05:51 PM
............not soo sweet and innocent after all eh??? i did warn you....

....but if you do i def wont be shaing the pics! :pnah count me out to bitch about you on even a rowdy thread :D .....as for the pics .....sure sweetie ......you can hold on to them for now....for me :D .....because sooner or later I get.... what i WANT :D

shysnale
06-23-2006, 04:59 AM
I keep trying to bait the Canadians into a war, but they don't seem to respond. Then there's the French guy who predictably surrenders once I really open up! Oh for a worthy opponent! :DYou want me to fight ? Just find the right words and you may get me really angry instead of depressed. How is it that you have such a poor vocabulary ? Ho forgive me, I forgot, you're a e-writter....

somedude
06-23-2006, 05:13 AM
You want me to fight ? Just find the right words and you may get me really angry instead of depressed. How is it that you have such a poor vocabulary ? Ho forgive me, I forgot, you're a e-writter....
That's an e-writer Halezun! Not a e-writter. :D Also my vocabulary is extensive you inconsequential invertabrate!

shysnale
06-23-2006, 05:31 AM
That's an e-writer Halezun! Not a e-writter. :D Also my vocabulary is extensive you inconsequential invertabrate!
I wanna know what Dristan does to Avian when he takes her to his bedroom ! Come on ! Tell me ! Don't forget, I'm a computer programmer; if you don't tell me, I'll hack RB server in order to track your pc IP adress and I'll send a sticky pic of my butt on your desktop !

Rheostatic
06-23-2006, 08:16 AM
I keep trying to bait the Canadians into a war,
Use better bait.

*Waiting for Somedude to arm himself in this battle of wits*

shysnale
06-23-2006, 11:37 AM
Ok, the war E][/COLOR]E][/COLOR]E][/COLOR]E][/COLOR]E][/COLOR]E][/COLOR]E][/COLOR]E][/COLOR]E][/COLOR]E][/COLOR]E][/COLOR]E][/COLOR]E][/COLOR]E][/COLOR]E][/COLOR]E][/COLOR]E][/COLOR]E][/COLOR]E][/COLOR]E][/COLOR]E][/COLOR]E][/COLOR]E][/COLOR]E][/COLOR]E][/COLOR]E][/COLOR]E][/COLOR]E][/COLOR]E][/COLOR]E][/COLOR]E][/COLOR]E][/COLOR]E][/COLOR]E][/COLOR]E][/COLOR]E][/COLOR]E][/COLOR]E][/COLOR]E][/COLOR]E][/COLOR]E][/COLOR]E][/COLOR]E][/COLOR]ÿØÿÃÂÂ* JFIF ÿþ PFile written with CompuPic(R) - Photodex Corporation (http://www.photodex.com)ÿÛ „
ÿØÿÃÂÂ* JFIF ÿþ PFile written with CompuPic(R) - Photodex Corporation (http://www.photodex.com)ÿÛ „
ÿØÿÃÂÂ* JFIF ÿþ PFile written with CompuPic(R) - Photodex Corporation (http://www.photodex.com)ÿÛ „

somedude
06-23-2006, 12:17 PM
I wanna know what Dristan does to Avian when he takes her to his bedroom ! Come on ! Tell me ! Don't forget, I'm a computer programmer; if you don't tell me, I'll hack RB server in order to track your pc IP adress and I'll send a sticky pic of my butt on your desktop !
Buy the book if you wanna know!

somedude
06-23-2006, 12:20 PM
Use better bait.

*Waiting for Somedude to arm himself in this battle of wits*
How about if I say Canadian beer sucks? :D What if I call Canada the 51st State? How about the only good things that come out of Canada are hockey players and comedians?

somedude
06-23-2006, 12:27 PM
Oh and Halezun, you really shouldn't try to insult people who are superior to you in every way! First you are French, which means a person of any other nationality is your better. Second you are a deranged invertabrate with a shakey grasp of English. Third you are a 34 year old virgin! Fourth...ah why bother, you are beneath my contempt Halezun!!!

shysnale
06-23-2006, 12:34 PM
I've got a new job starting in October.....I'll see when the cash starts to come in...hope it's got a secured credit card payment system...

virginfantasy
06-23-2006, 12:42 PM
somedude, i wouldnt make fun of "34 year old virgins"- i bet he gets plenty of action in one night with his hand then you get in a whole week! bet your wrist gets sore after a while, doesnt it? haha cant get laid, can we? sounds like youre making fun of his "virginity" to cover up for your own lack of boot-knockin sessions :)

somedude
06-23-2006, 12:48 PM
Shysnale is an admitted 34 year old virgin! As far as not gettin any, you're kinda the queen of that Virginfantasy! It's so cute when the children try to play with us adults! :rolleyes:

virginfantasy
06-23-2006, 12:50 PM
haha well i dont mind being a virgin right now:) i can wait. and hey im bored i just like making fun of people. and its pretty easy to do it to you!;)

somedude
06-23-2006, 01:07 PM
haha well i dont mind being a virgin right now:) i can wait. and hey im bored i just like making fun of people. and its pretty easy to do it to you!;)
Well you're not very good at it! Try again when you can buy beer, for now here's a soda little girl! ;)

virginfantasy
06-23-2006, 01:14 PM
oh you fucking cunt douche. well i like soda so i dont mind- thank you lol

Rheostatic
06-23-2006, 01:24 PM
What if I call Canada the 51st State?

Bothered me the first time I heard it, but not the last 343 times. Try again.

How about the only good things that come out of Canada are hockey players and comedians?

That's 'cause we keep the really good stuff locally. Why the fuck would we bother sharing it with you drooling imbiciles South of the border.

How about if I say Canadian beer sucks?

BWAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

<snort><chuckle chuckle>

Never thought I'd say this to a Yank, but COME BACK AND FIGHT WHEN YOU HAVE BETTER AMMO!!!
:D :D :D

Rheostatic
06-23-2006, 01:32 PM
Don't need to, I can picture it now.

blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah
blah blah I'm a useless fuckwad blah blah blah blah blah

Fin!

shysnale
06-23-2006, 01:34 PM
Guys,

I'm having a problem with my ass.
I'm suffering from excessive diarrhea.
When the shit comes out, I can't control it and I end up with my seat covered with crap. It takes me half an hour each time to clean it all. But today things may have changed because I've heard a lot of good about American diapers. French diapers don't work because they rip out too easily. This is a public anouncement, I'm looking for someone to send me American diapers via chronopost. I will pay for the post, and you'll get an extra cash for your help. PM me for my details.

Thanks

Please guys, help me I'm begging you.
I can't stand the idea of letting my ass ruin my future.

Best regards,

Snale