PDA

View Full Version : Ezzdx' Answer

Sternenlied
08-30-2008, 05:56 AM
Well ... much has been going on lately.

Although - after reading Phantom's newest post - some might now call me ezzdx's bitch (something I'd strongly advice against by the way) I actually DID allow ezzdx to e-mail me his thoughts on the matter to be posted here by me.

The debate itself - whether or not he is the rat - is of no concern to me while doing this. I am not making any personal statements about the subject here, this is entirely what ezzdx wanted to say. So, read it if you want to and make up your own minds.

I'm really surprised and disappointed from what I see in this thread.
I'm a member her from more than 10 monthes and have more than 1300 post and 23 thread with 759 point of rep,and I haven't any problems with this board that I was like and enjoy my time in it.
I didn't report any link to RS here or in that board KO as some members and mods claim,and if I was want to do that I were did this from long time in this baord or in KO as I'm registered their from more than 4 monthes.
and as I know the rat who report is starting this from about 2 monthes after I banned from SD,I say this fro the members who may think just because I was problems with SD I would hurt the board but this is wrong because RB isn't SD and I replied to him and said what I was want to him for that problem.
I'm not against the rape movies "surely not the real rape" and I like to watch them and I thanked many members who posted this movies as Noir,Doggy,Rasputin,Sani,x_x_x,Anders ,oRC0,Maradona,Leopolis and more,even I nominated the thread of deputyduffy movies thread as the best thread of the year in the awards of the last year and that thread was the only movies thread in that poll.
I'm only against the real rape movies as the most of this baord and when I see any of them I report them to the mods as I did,if I'm used to report I wouldn't do that and I would report them to RS directly.

But yes I'm who used that user name tito11 in KO,and maybe I chosen that name as it's a stupid name and don't has a relation with my user name here and my character,I used it to join KO to just see that board and see if it's good not for hurting or making troubles,so if it's good I would register by my user name ezzdx and if it didn't has new thing than thins board I wouldn't,and as I expected there isn't special things there than this board,but this is my view.
but after the real rat who report the movies is start his work in RB and the getting of the links were hard and even the movies threads become full of the thanking posts,for this I tried to get my links for there and when he asked for one post to see the links I did my first post there.
but I didn't report any links here or there.and if I went to the that KO for hurting them I would do this by another IP as I know that Sani is a mod here and there
but let's say that Sani was right and I'm who reported the links of KO as he claim "although I didn't" and let's say I have a fight with that site KO or with it's admins "although I haven't" ,are because I made some troubles in a site I must be banned from this site!are if I have a fight with another site I must be banned from this site!
are RB became a follower site to KO and who banned in KO they will ban him in RB!

and I want to tell Sani to be realy smart and use your plugins to the real rat who reported your files who kicked your ass,not to ezzdx who never report any of your files .
and why you didn't use this plugins here in RB or gave them to admin if you couldn't use them here.
I didn't expected this for you Sani,and I think there is a mistake or a strange thing in this story.
and if you say that by your smart plugins that you used in KO you are sure 100% that my IP is the IP who reported the links in KO,since you didn't use this plugins in RB you can't be sure if my IP is the IP who reported the links in RB.
and that real rape movie of the arab girl in car which I reported to the mods and which deleted from RS before they and the most members see it is prove that I'm not who report because how I say that this movie is real and ask the mods to give a second official warning to that member and in the same time I ask RS to delete the movie who prove that this member is posted a real rape movie and I'm was right in asking for banning him! I'm not too stupid.
and if I went the that KO for hurting them I would do this by another IP as I know that Sani is a mod here and there.
and this isn't the first time I see a strang thing like that towards me,there were some starnge things had happned also like that member who called Smoke who attacked me in his second post in this thread:

http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=13098

and then he brother who wasn't exactly for me:

http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=13601

and the weird ban from somedue to me which I proved that he was wrong in that decision and he faced this by a weird silence,in this threds :
http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?p=170119#post170119
http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=14267

Maybe there are some who don't want me to be here and not only this but making the other members hate me and don't respect me.
But I laugh when I see that some members say that I thanked or reped them and in the same time I was reporting their links,I feel as if I were a gangster or a mafia man! guys,I'm really didn't report any link here and I'm not too evil to this degree,I'm as you wish to catch that rat,and I don't need to revange from this board,why I do this,yes I have some problems with somedude but this is between me and him and I replied to him in this thread:

http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=14267

and this in my way when I want to fight with any one,and I did that with many members here,I kick their asses,get my fun from them,make the members laugh at them,posting Triple H pics or any other pics,bring some fun to the board and enjoy my time,but reporting the links isn't my way,and if reporting the links is my way why I didn't do that to Touriq when I was attacking him from some months and even from some days.

I say this to clear this and to tell the members who was like and respect Ezzdx that I didn't do this,and as I'm banned it won't be too important to me but I think they are want to know my opinion in this,and any one are free to don't believe what I said.
I asked somedue to give me a chance to say what I have even from some minutes and then he can ban me again but he refused,so I used this way in saying what I want to say.
Goodbye

Sanitarium
08-30-2008, 06:54 AM
OK, here's how things are.

First of all, I would like to thank Sternenlied for giving ezzdx the opportunity to defend himself. We are not under a military law or something here. Everyone should be given the chance to present their point of view when accused.

Now on the Agenda.

All the evidence I had, I presented them to admin and to all mods here. I did the same thing at KO as well. Somedude, and the admins of KO all agreed the the evidence were more than enough and all pointed to one and only person, tito11 and ezzdx.

As I said I used plugins at KO to see who and when was visiting the threads. The timeframes of tito11's visits and the deletions of the files were totally matched. I wish I could install this software here too but I'm afraid this is not possible. Not only because mods cannot install anything here but also because the two boards are using different board engines.

In my opinion, based on the evidence and not on my personal feelings, tito11, ezzdx AND another account which has the same email in the registration data are responsible for many file reports and deletions.

Is there a possibility I'm mistaken? Of course there is! But this possibility is a very small one. I don't know if the whole universe arrange a huge conspiracy against ezzdx, cause this is the only possibility there is, but if it did then yes I misjudge him.

Saying that, I also want to state in front of all members that if ezzdx can prove his innocence then I will apologize to him and I will quit every board I admin or mod because accusing an innocent member is a serious matter and the one who does it don't deserve to be a mod.

Noir
08-30-2008, 07:24 AM
Saying that, I also want to state in front of all members that if ezzdx can prove his innocence then I will apologize to him and I will quit every board I admin or mod because accusing an innocent member is a serious matter and the one who does it don't deserve to be a mod.

Even if he would be innocent you did what you saw to be the best action to protect these boards so I don't really see the point in going to such an extreme stance if a simple mistake would have been made especially when the evidence convinced every other staff member on him being quilty. Well this is naturally only my opinion on the subject and I can't affect your way of dealing with these kind of theorical situations...

By the way ezzdx does have a point about Touriq and not changing his IP address. Well the frst one could be seen as an attempt to conceal his identity and most traps do not work if the person falling for them would have been careful enough to watch his every step.

This might have been a bit easier if his account would have been activated for a moment. :skull-fro

Stainless Steel Rat
08-30-2008, 08:09 AM
I don't wish to be seen as "piling on" here but I must add some information to further validate the findings and the fine work Sanitarium did. There were two separate investigations initially because even though it was suspected that the RB and KO deleter were the same there was no immediate link. For a variety of reasons {not the least of which that it may have to be done again} I will be guarded on specific details of the investigation.

Two points to be made, when the suspect list at RB dwindled to the mid 50's we began to look at the people more closely to see who fit the profile constructed of the person doing the deletions. Ezzdx was one of about 10 people considered "prime suspects" on the list before any link was made back to KO. On the KO side, due to a much smaller number of members and low visit counts to the affected threads things went much more swiftly, we had Tito11 dead to rights in a matter of days with 3 separate incidents and 3 separate deletions, Tito11 was present each time and one of which had only Tito11 visit before the links were reported.

The rest of the investigation then focused back on the question was Tito11 also someone on RB, the inital link to ezzdx was suspicious but not fully conclusive, though given time it's likely the RB investigation may very well have nailed it down independently. When ezzdx and Tito11 logged on at the same time from the same IP at the two boards the game was up.

I cannot speak to any grievances he may have had with the board as much of this occured before I became a member and I never had any communication with either ezzdx or tito11 myself. But Sanitarium doesn't need to feel the least bit guilty for his fine work.

Cheers all, the Stainless Steel Rat :skull-bee

RLA68
08-30-2008, 10:03 AM

While I respect giving him the opportunity to defend himself...I didn't read anything in his defense that surprised me.

I fully and utterly respect Sani for his vow. I learned in many law enforcement classes I took that you follow the evidence and let it take you to where it will. I believe Sani did that.

Again this is not a military state but not sure what to think about Ezzdx's answer here other than about what I expected. He denies denies and puts up no real evidence and tries to pull on the emotional chain for those that really liked and respected him.

Sorry but until evidence can be pulled up that Sani was wrong or tampered with the evidence singling him out(NO chance) then the "e-mail" by Ezzdx has no substance. I know the mods want to be fair and just but if you allow every banned member to post a final "word"...what will that accomplish or help? Sometimes the right decision will look harsh and look less than fair but...I will end right there. I know your jobs are tough and I would have no desire to do it. I obviously just disagree respectfully with this thread is all.

touriquet2001
08-30-2008, 10:51 AM
my opinion on this ....

RLA68 is right , i've seen nothing in his post to really defend himself . i have total confidence in the work sani ,(and all the others), did . i've seen the way sani conducts himself since joining here ... i know he wouldn't of named ezzdx unless he was sure . could it be wrong ? sure , but i don't think so . i haven't seen the evidence against ezzdx and don't want or need to .

since i was mentioned in the post ... i talked with somebody about that very thing the other day ,(only person i said it to before now) . i've wondered why my links appeared safe in the past and thought about it somewhat before the "rat" was revealed . there was many things that came to mind ...

mostly my vids are regular ones
just hadn't gotten around to them yet
i cross post my vids to many boards
and more came to mind also .....

now as to why ezzdx might not delete my links ...

he's been around almost as long as i have been (in both persona's) . he knew i left once and came back . he also knows that i have left other boards and not went back . celboard is one of them . given that i might say fuck it and leave RB , then who would he have to get into a long fight with ? i might be mistaken , but i think i'm the only person he has made fun of for posting pics , leaving and coming back and some other things in "our" disagreements . if i chose to leave he couldn't do that . i'm sure if i thought more about it i might be able to come up with something else , but why bother ? in the end it doesn't matter a whole lot .

just some of my thoughts on the "defense" ....

Lemarchand
08-30-2008, 11:20 AM
When all is said and done, as the dust settles and as reasonable service resumes there is one thing that is more evident than anything else.

Ezzdx was...is nothing more than a troll.

He pretty much owns up to it in his rebuttal, he makes reference to his behavior and why he does it. Stating that he does it because it makes people laugh. The point is I am sure I am not alone when I say that seeing his posts of insult and anger and chemically modified men in trunks. I would just feel a sense of displeasure, disappointment and ultimately pity for the guy. I would often find one of his posts in a thread I was enjoying reading, and that post, quickly followed by a number of posts responding to someone who actually wanted to answer him. Well that post would ALWAYS spoil the thread for me.

He has indirectly admitted that his actions to provide havoc and chaos entertained him, and all he has to offer in defense of his accused actions is a childlike whining. Saying "I didn't do it, I wouldn't do it because..." No evidence has been offered, just complaint. I guarantee his deleting behavior began as just a single report...perhaps to a vid he saw which depicted as "real" in his eyes. But then he got a kick out of it and saw a way he could terrorize the board without so much as suspicion for months. I think his reports were random. Relegated to the page one threads, and I pretty much believe that all he would do was email Rapidshare with a link to an entire thread.

Well if ezzdx can provide evidence to outweigh that which exists against him then I for one would be most entertained by it's credibility...although I don't want to see it on this board.

I hope we can quickly draw a line under this debacle and under ezzdx. I am sure that it is satisfaction enough to know that he is reading these posts and getting all steamed up, without a possibility to insult everyone and post his silly little pictures.

Lemarchand

MADDOGMCMANAMAN
08-30-2008, 11:29 AM
Since i joined this board Sani has always been nice, curteous and generous to all other members, he was more than willing to help me if i ever needed it and furthermore every other board or forum i have been where sani is also a member he is exactly the same there !

I once remember when somebody was blatantly attacking him on rb and certain members got very angry and started to attack that member sani stuck up for his attacker!! and asked that nobody pick on him !!

This is why i totally respect Sani and do not have any doubt about his findings or conclusions.

for me ezzdx's guilt is not in doubt and furthermore I actually get the guilty vibe from his own defence *it tries to be too smart instead of actually defendings oneself*

just my feelings.

jozzch4
08-30-2008, 12:48 PM
One way that i dealt with deleted posts was to convert them in the same code and then reup them.Rapidshare wont allow you to rename your deleted posts.

jozzch4
08-30-2008, 12:50 PM
I bet that snitch is now lurking in some playground now that he cant fuck with us anymore.Those people are pathetic

angeldust
08-30-2008, 01:55 PM
Is he referring to himself in the third person :skull-tic

Lemarchand
08-30-2008, 03:40 PM
Is he referring to himself in the third person :skull-tic

I think in fact he is indeed referring to himself in the third person in places. Undoubtedly another wrestling influenced behavior..."The Rock says.....!" comes to mind!

FinalKey
08-30-2008, 06:34 PM
He got caught red handed, it's been said but I'll say it. Glad his kind is gone, plus his fucking wrestling pics were annoying the hell out of me.

I don't know the whole strategy behind him reporting movies, I think he did it just to be a prick if that.

MARADONA
08-30-2008, 06:36 PM
Can you all stop with this????
Guys ezzdx has been banned...you are happy for it...ok it's fine for me...
but please stop to insulting him...he can't reply to all of you...so to me there is not a sense in this acting...
what you are doing it's just pathetic...you like to make fun of people...beh why don't you try with me????

doggystylethatgirl
08-30-2008, 06:40 PM
as the Beatles sang it,

Let It Be

Lemarchand
08-30-2008, 06:59 PM
Can you all stop with this????
Guys ezzdx has been banned...you are happy for it...ok it's fine for me...
but please stop to insuting him...he can't reply to all of you...so to me there is not a sense in this acting...
what you are doing it's just pathetic...you like to make fun of people...beh why don't you try with me????

Hey Maradona,

I just want to play devils advocate here. As unpleasant as it may be to see, I think it's fairly understandable that people feel aggrieved about the situation, and those individuals certainly have the right to vent their frustrations. The discovery of all this is very fresh in everyone's mind, there are members I am sure who haven't visited the board for the past several day who will learn of the situation involving ezzdx, and they to will feel they have something to say. The best thing about public online forum is that they give people the opportunity to say what they feel...and say it they will. I've certainly had my two cent's worth, and everyone is entitled to theirs too. You gotta admit Maradona, there's been plenty of topics you've lent your weight to online that you couldn't in real life.
I understand very much that you and ezzdx got on fairly well, as did several people visiting this board, and I understand that you'd like to see people stop insulting him. All I can say to you is that things will die down pretty soon and the insults will start to subside. I just ask that you have a bit of patience and maybe avoid the threads where he is being discussed until that time comes.

However my friend, you made something of a challenge up there in your post. Suggesting that those who like to make fun take you on!!! Well my friend...I may be living in the USA, but I am still English as the day I was born, and there's a certain little incident in a VERY famous World Cup game involving your namesakes hand, and Peter Shilton's goalkeeping abilities that I have never quite gotten over...so you could say I have a bit of motivation to get into it with you...whaddaya say? :D

Your choice...a new thread in the rowdy room....Lemarchand versuse Maradona, or RB versus Maradona? make your choice buddy!!! :D

Regards,

Lem

doggystylethatgirl
08-30-2008, 07:14 PM
Hey Maradona,
is that Tony Iommi tattoo on your arm?

FinalKey
08-30-2008, 07:15 PM
I highly doubt anyone steps up to the 'plate' to 'challenge' Maradona since many member's grievences lay directly upon the shoulders of the guilty party, ezzdx who pretty much fucked up.

MARADONA
08-30-2008, 07:15 PM
Hey Maradona,

I just want to play devils advocate here. As unpleasant as it may be to see, I think it's fairly understandable that people feel aggrieved about the situation, and those individuals certainly have the right to vent their frustrations. The discovery of all this is very fresh in everyone's mind, there are member I am sure whop haven't visited the board for the past several day who will learn of the situation involving ezzdx, and they to will feel they have something to say. The best thing about public online forum is that they give people the opportunity to say what they feel...and say it they will. I've certainly had my two cent's worth, and everyone is entitled to theirs too. You gotta admit Maradona, there's been plenty of topics you've lent your weight to online that you couldn't in real life.
I understand very much that you and ezzdx got on fairly well, as did several people visiting this board, and I understand that you'd like to see people stop insulting him. All I can say to you is that things will die down pretty soon and the insults will start to subside. I just ask that you have a bit of patience and maybe avoid the threads where he is being discussed until that time comes.

However my friend, you made something of a challenge up there in your post. Suggesting that those who like to make fun take you on!!! Well my friend...I may be living in the USA, but I am still English as the day I was born, and there's a certain little incident in a VERY famous World Cup game involving your namesakes hand, and Peter Shilton's goalkeeping abilities that I have never quite gotten over...so you could say I have a bit of motivation to get into it with you...whaddaya say? :D

Your choice...a new thread in the rowdy room....Lemarchand versuse Maradona, or RB versus Maradona? make your choice buddy!!! :D

Regards,

Lem
I can immagine!!!! :D :D :D
But talking seriously i have no problems to face all of you guys...no problema! ;)
To me the most of you is making fun of ezzdx just because he is not here...
don't know probably you were all scare by him...otherwise...there is not a sense in what you are doing NOW...
btw i liked your post...but i didn't liked so much this part:
"there's been plenty of topics you've lent your weight to online that you couldn't in real life."
If you can give me a real exemple of the topics that i couldn't stand in the real life it will be great.
But honestly i don't think you know me enough for said something like that... :rolleyes: :cool:

Lemarchand
08-30-2008, 07:18 PM
Hey Maradona,

Cuba is a long way from Birmingham in the UK dude. The tattoo is of Che Guevara, I cant recall Che chopping his fingertips off and then going on to play Guitar for The Sabbath!! :D :D

Lem

Lemarchand
08-30-2008, 07:19 PM
I can immagine!!!! :D :D :D
But talking seriously i have no probelms to face all of you guys...no problema! ;)
To me the most of you guys is making fun of ezzdx just because he is not here...
don't know probably you were all scare by him...otherwise...there is not a sense in what you are doing NOW...
btw i liked your post...but i didn't liked so much this part:
"there's been plenty of topics you've lent your weight to online that you couldn't in real life."
If you can give me a real exemple of the topics that i couldn't stand in the real life it will be great.
But honestly i don't think you know me enough for said something like that... :rolleyes: :cool:

If you read between the lines my friend...I was making a pun about "the real" Maradona's issue's with weight down through the years!

Lem

MARADONA
08-30-2008, 07:24 PM
Hey Maradona,
Doggy you make me laugh all the times!!! Even when i'm pist off! :D ;)
To me he is GOD...just heard his name makes me shake!!!!! So immagine!!! :skull-big :skull-big :skull-big

MARADONA
08-30-2008, 07:29 PM
If you read between the lines my friend...I was making a pun about "the real" Maradona's issue's with weight down through the years!

Lem
Oh i see! Scuse me for this mistake Lemarchand!! :eek: :p
Beh Maradona now is in good shape...that's good not??!!! ;) :D

Lemarchand
08-30-2008, 07:31 PM
Oh i see! Scuse me for this mistake Lemarchand!! :eek: :p
Beh Maradona now is in good shape...that's good not??!!! ;) :D

I just hope the soap I use isn't full of what was pumped out of Diego.....eeewwww!!!!! :D

Lem

MARADONA
08-30-2008, 07:48 PM
I just hope the soap I use isn't full of what was pumped out of Diego.....eeewwww!!!!! :D

Lem
Beh i still have some problems to understand how he made it!!! Maybe he is not an human! :D ;)

FinalKey
08-30-2008, 09:46 PM
o.o' So Maradona is someone IRL?

Lemarchand
08-30-2008, 09:54 PM
o.o' So Maradona is someone IRL?

Unfortunately so....
There are a bunch of words that could sum him up.....
Footballer, cokehead, genius, fat, cheating, scumbag...I think those six words pretty much sum him up...I am sure wiki has a better description.

Lem

MARADONA
08-30-2008, 10:04 PM
Unfortunately so....
There are a bunch of words that could sum him up.....
Footballer, cokehead, genius, fat, cheating, scumbag...I think those six words pretty much sum him up...I am sure wiki has a better description.

Lem

Yeah a lot of words has been said...but the right one is just ONE...GENIO!!!

angeldust
08-31-2008, 01:20 PM
Yeah a lot of words has been said...but the right one is just ONE...GENIO!!!

Are you sure it isn't "CHEATER"? :rolleyes:

sindyloo
08-31-2008, 01:24 PM
OH NO??? you shouldnt have gone there?:eek: :eek:

He never ever did that? Next you will call Pele a cheater? For his illegal overhead kicks?;) :)

angeldust
08-31-2008, 01:45 PM
Pele will always be #1! The guy is a real gentlemen, sure he sometimes talks bollocks nowadays but on the pitch, him and Garrincha are the true legends.

Lemarchand
08-31-2008, 01:51 PM
OH NO??? you shouldnt have gone there?:eek: :eek:

He never ever did that? Next you will call Pele a cheater? For his illegal overhead kicks?;) :)

Nope...coz Banks could save them!

Lem

MARADONA
08-31-2008, 03:52 PM
Are you sure it isn't "CHEATER"? :rolleyes:
Yes i'm sure it's not! :) :p But talking about of legends...eh eh
Pelè was a great player for sure...i just don't get why he is extremely jealous of Maradona...
yeah...i'm wondering why he is in this way... :rolleyes: :D

http://www.justnapoli.it/wp-content/uploads/2008/04/pele.jpg

doggystylethatgirl
08-31-2008, 06:58 PM
Pelè was a great player for sure...i just don't get why he is extremely jealous of Maradona...

damn, I thought he was a blues player.:skull-thu :skull-thu :skull-thu

angeldust
08-31-2008, 10:18 PM

Most likely because he never got to play in Europe. They are both legends, so it's natural for them to exchange shots, especially because of the Brazil-Argentina rivalry thing.

At least the man is still fit :skull-roc

MARADONA
09-01-2008, 04:57 AM
Most likely because he never got to play in Europe. They are both legends, so it's natural for them to exchange shots, especially because of the Brazil-Argentina rivalry thing.

At least the man is still fit :skull-roc
It's true there is a crazy rivalry betweens Brazil and Argentina...

and yes they are both legends...no doubt about that! :skull-thu