PDA

View Full Version : A Question for Sanitarium & The Stainless Steel Rat.

Lemarchand
08-28-2008, 11:22 PM
Hey guys, it is certainly without any doubt that the two of you combined to perform some amazing detective work in seeking out the member reporting links.

But I have a vital question that needs answering, and I feel the other board members do too.

Which one of you is Holmes, and which one is Watson?

lol :D :D :D

Thanks again boys!

Reagrds,

Lemarchand

Stainless Steel Rat
08-29-2008, 12:47 AM
This actually came up during the investigation, however I believe that we determined in the end I was Holmes and Sanitarium was Poirot!

Cheers, the Stainless Steel Rat :skull-bee

Sanitarium
08-29-2008, 05:12 AM
Most of the job has been made by SSR. As he was the one who posted the links and was keeping the timeframes. I only provided some info about who visited his thread at KO and helped him anyway I could. So I guess he was Sherlock and I was Lestrad ;)

Lemarchand
08-29-2008, 08:52 AM
Most of the job has been made by SSR. As he was the one who posted the links and was keeping the timeframes. I only provided some info about who visited his thread at KO and helped him anyway I could. So I guess he was Sherlock and I was Lestrad ;)

Thanks for responding guys, and there was me getting ready to line up a whole bunch of "who's the pilot...who's the navigator" innuendo's! lol :D But I know you guys deserve a lot better than that type of humour.

LeParas
08-29-2008, 07:56 PM
There true id´s have been brought to the daylight.
They are not Holmes and Watson,no they are these two guys:
http://www.kabeleins.de/imperia/md/images/serien_shows/serien/_galerien/l/life_on_mars/life_on_mars_14_303_404_Kudos_Film_And_Television_ Ltd.jpg

AWDracer
08-30-2008, 04:17 AM
This actually came up during the investigation, however I believe that we determined in the end I was Holmes and Sanitarium was Poirot!

Cheers, the Stainless Steel Rat :skull-bee

Why Poirot?

Sanitarium is from Belgium? :skull-big

Lemarchand
08-30-2008, 11:35 AM

"HMMMMMM...Chocolate!"

Sanitarium
08-30-2008, 11:41 AM
Why Poirot?

LOL, but no I'm not from Belgium :D

Lemarchand
08-30-2008, 11:42 AM
LOL, but no I'm not from Belgium :D

Dammit...I was all into my big chocolaty fantasy world then!!!

Cheers Sani!!! :D