PDA

View Full Version : LIST OF SPAMMERS(so we never forget)

theDarkOne
08-27-2008, 05:54 PM
Im pissed right now.My thread just got thx spammed by a bunch of NOOBs who cant even download my stuff.I thought it would be a good idea to list these people(?)so we can always remember what assholes they are.So please add to it if you see this going on in your thread or someone elses.
SPAMERS
ilovethisboard
nice thanks
clubber25
thanks
lordkain
bedslave
miki69
coord007
choz8bin(((((BIG IDIOT))))
cerge
vlastab
fun_of_this

Noir
08-27-2008, 06:03 PM
choz8bin(((((BIG IDIOT))))

Since the posts have already been deleted I'm just curious to know what he exactly did in your thread because after all he has shared few hundreds movies on RB?

theDarkOne
08-27-2008, 06:15 PM
Since the posts have already been deleted I'm just curious to know what he exactly did in your thread because after all he has shared few hundreds movies on RB?

Told me i should stop posting and that my count was unacceptable.Plus sent me a pm telling me what a fool i was.....

It is my thread and i have PMed people with the links if they wanted the movies.(people who are not spaming)So having him insult me and tell me what to do in my thread was something i was not going to put up with.Not to mention the PM.

Noir
08-27-2008, 06:36 PM
Told me i should stop posting and that my count was unacceptable.Plus sent me a pm telling me what a fool i was.....

It is my thread and i have PMed people with the links if they wanted the movies.(people who are not spaming)So having him insult me and tell me what to do in my thread was something i was not going to put up with.Not to mention the PM.

Well that is understandable then. I don't see the logic behind whining about you only giving your links to 100 people instead of a 1000 since after all it is not like you have any obligation to act under anyone else's orders than yourself's...

Lemarchand
08-27-2008, 06:55 PM
Awwwww....don't I get on the list???

AWDracer
08-27-2008, 08:34 PM
Awwwww....don't I get on the list???

I vote Lemarchand for the spammer with the ugliest avatar :skull-big ;)

Post number 666.

Lemarchand
08-27-2008, 08:36 PM

Post number 666.

:D :D :D :D :D

666 is nothing, 668 is the one you've got to watch out for. 668 the Neighbor Of The Beast!!!

Noir
08-27-2008, 08:38 PM
:D :D :D :D :D

666 is nothing, 668 is the one you've got to watch out for. 666 the Neighbor Of The Beast!!!

Wouldn't 667 be the real neighbour? :confused:

Heh, guess I'm over the maximum reputation now by the way. :D

Sanitarium
08-27-2008, 08:58 PM

667 is across the street man ! :D :D :D

Lemarchand
08-27-2008, 08:59 PM
667 is across the street man ! :D :D :D

You got it buddy!

:D

Stainless Steel Rat
08-27-2008, 08:59 PM

Actually folks since even and odd address numbers are on opposite sides of the street, 667 is the guy across the street from the beast!, and 664 is an overgrown vacant lot known as "the nature preserve of the beast!" proving that urban blight can be found in every hell.

Cheers all from your demonic census taker, the Stainless Steel Rat :skull-bee

theDarkOne
08-31-2008, 01:53 PM
Chewie1818
just posted,Thank you i liked it......
In over 20 straight threads.
What an asshole.
that is all:skull-thu

Lemarchand
08-31-2008, 02:02 PM
Chewie1818
just posted,Thank you i liked it......
In over 20 straight threads.
What an asshole.
that is all:skull-thu

I know, there's one in my thread too...I am getting sick and fucking tired of this shit!

Lem

batffink
08-31-2008, 11:48 PM

Post number 666.

I thought it was quite a nice resemblance. Not bad for a Liverpudlian.:skull-big

AWDracer
09-01-2008, 02:50 AM
I thought it was quite a nice resemblance. Not bad for a Liverpudlian.:skull-big

A nice resemblance to whom? :skull-big

TZOFOSHO
09-01-2008, 02:56 AM
ha, just thought i'd throw out that as a pizza boy, the whole odd side/even side thing made me really happy, because it affirmed to me that at least some non-delivery people understand the odd/even side thing. You have no idea how many people don't know their own address and will swear to you that an odd address is on the even side of a road...sorry if this is off topic, and better saved for a delivery board...but i'm a drunk pizza boy on a forum right now, so i snatched the opportunity to bitch.

**EDIT**
as i went back to the board and saw that i had posted to this thread, i thought 'what could i have added about spammers', when i thought about this, i realized that odds are noone would give a damn about this pizza boy bitching bull shit...so, feel free to ignore this post, unless you're a delivery boy and feel the pizza boy's plight.

TZOFOSHO
09-01-2008, 08:22 AM
fuck the pizza boy shit, i'm in love with this thread and think it should be stickeied to tell spammers, fuck you.

my nomination: COSTAESTOY who tells me 'thanks very much' despite not being able to see my videos...for lack of posts.

i will only out people who have no substantive posts and are dumb enough to complain, or don't have enough posts and say thanks in my thread.

as a former lurker i really can't bitch too much about this, but it really isn't that hard to repost one movie you've downloaded, become interested in the board and post things that matter (and are harder than 'loved the vid' or 'the chick was hot') , or don't say anything and deal with not seeing the videos.

Kamikaze84
09-07-2008, 04:48 PM
ha, just thought i'd throw out that as a pizza boy, the whole odd side/even side thing made me really happy, because it affirmed to me that at least some non-delivery people understand the odd/even side thing. You have no idea how many people don't know their own address and will swear to you that an odd address is on the even side of a road...sorry if this is off topic, and better saved for a delivery board...but i'm a drunk pizza boy on a forum right now, so i snatched the opportunity to bitch.

Mmmm, pizza :D
Seriously though, I'm a right noob here and did infact thank about 5 or 6 people for their vids until I started reading about all this ty spam so now I'm keepin' my gob shut until I get to grips with how things are done around here.

Stainless Steel Rat
09-07-2008, 05:17 PM
Seriously though, I'm a right noob here and did infact thank about 5 or 6 people for their vids until I started reading about all this ty spam so now I'm keepin' my gob shut until I get to grips with how things are done around here.

Welcome Kamikaze84,

If you thanked 5 or 6 people whose movies you actually downloaded there's nothing wrong with that. The folks who are proving to be such an irritation are those who simply open 10-12 threads and post a "thks" without even looking at the thread, many of the threads have no valid links or post limits above what they can see. That kind of insincerity {and there has been a great deal of it} is both annoying and causes the recently updated threads to sink down the board faster than a bullet fired down a well. The result of course is people who really want to download and enjoy the vids frustrated in their effort to find new entries and the posters frustrated by finding 2-3 pages of mindless thanks added to their thread.

The simple rule to live by when thanking a poster is "if you download it say thanks" and if you can add a bit more that's great. But don't simply go to a thread and think this looks good I'll say thanks when you don't actually download anything. Save your thanks for someone else. Despite what some folks may think {and I think I speak for most posters here} most posters post because we like sharing, and though we may seem like attention whores most of us will survive not getting praise for what we do {especially false praise}.

Cheers and happy downloading, the Stainless Steel Rat :skull-bee

Kamikaze84
09-07-2008, 06:22 PM
Despite what some folks may think {and I think I speak for most posters here} most posters post because we like sharing, and though we may seem like attention whores most of us will survive not getting praise for what we do {especially false praise}.

Cheers and happy downloading, the Stainless Steel Rat :skull-bee

Haha, ok I think I understand what the deal is around here now.
I imagine it's probably been said to every newb that passes through but thanks for explaining one more time :skull-thu

theDarkOne
09-07-2008, 06:41 PM

There is always a learning curve on every board.The fact that your trying to figure it out and that you care means a lot.As i have learned it never hurts to ask.:skull-bee