PDA

View Full Version : Bush revealed to be Borat creator in disguise

Grm
11-17-2006, 04:39 AM
Bush revealed to be Borat creator in disguise

Bush laughingThere was embarrassment and some alarm in Washington today when George W. Bush, the 43rd President of the United States was revealed to be the satirical creation of comedian Sacha Baron-Cohen.

At a packed White House press conference Baron-Cohen, now speaking out of character, revealed that it had all started as a ridiculous joke to see if he could stand for President while pretending to be the stupidest man on the planet. ‘At first it was good fun but the further I got into it the more they took me seriously. I developed silly catchphrases; deliberately mis-pronouncing ‘nuclear’ and calling terrorists ‘tourists’. ‘We have to illuminate these tourists’ I said, but nobody batted an eye-lid.’

President BoratBritish comedian Baron-Cohen had hoped to keep his greatest hoax a secret until the end of the President’s second term in office but following the release of the film ‘Borat’, he became the subject of more publicity than ever. During a quick-change between a film premier and a presidential press conference yesterday, he was finally exposed as it turned out that the most powerful man in the world was actually a satirical parody of a simplistic right-wing buffoon.

The Vice President Dick Cheney denied that the American political establishment had been made to look foolish and said that immediate action was being taken to make amends. ‘We thought he was saying ‘war on terrorists’, not ‘war on tourists.’ This morning the National Guard began rounding up thousands of tourists at Disneyland who will be imprisoned

Joanna
11-17-2006, 02:09 PM
LOL if only he really were only a creation instead of the real prez it would be like waking up from a nightmare and thinking thank god thats not real.