PDA

View Full Version : Hungry

gaggirl
11-15-2006, 05:22 PM
I’m starved for affection.

I’ve been too good for too long, the little mischief in me is demanding, running my head around in circles. I never wanted to sleep with anyone back then. But when it was offered to me I 'd have to have it.

During the mauling I'd feel like a ragdoll.

He positions me on his lap. Or he lifts up my skirt to the passers by. He wants to use me to avenge his lovers affair. He needs to plump up his ego and when he’s almost done with me he passes me to his friends. He takes my pictures and makes a video, not really a favour, he always has an angle.

Tonight I’m feeling poisonous. I want to infect someone, anyone, with my disdain, and feed my hungry soul. The Master is in charge, not me. He wants to use me too, to satisfy His enormous cravings. He is never sated.

When I find a man, I toy with him, flirting, laughing, hoping he’ll follow me so that his abuse of me, then I can discard the toy, so that Master can be quiet.

I have a fly

The fly follows me down the dirty Valley streets, winding across from side to side under shadows of dark buildings. In between the one way main streets filled with cars it is deadly quiet. I draw him in. Walking quick on the pavement, the fly soon sneaks up on me. I draw him in to my web, closer. Closer.

At Last! His strong arms encircle me, a hand over my mouth, one around my neck, clasping me to his nasty body. I shiver with anticipation.

“\MMmmmm!” I’m such a good actress.

He’s proud of himself I can hear him in his head, building himself up already while he drags me deep into the deserted shadows. I stifle a giggle in the same instance that I begin to pretend to fight. He doesn’t know that he’s simply feeding my Master.

Privacy descends on us like a blanket.

“Shhhhh!” shiny sharp thing at my throbbing neck. I so like these objects. He pushes my back roughly against the building, hand still over my mouth. Light flickers in my eyes. The mans very very hard and makes sure I know it.

“Don’t fight me” says the fly in his meanest voice.

Oh don’t worry, I won’t.

Running his sweaty hand over my body he feels the hardness of the muscles and guesses their ample strength, yet sees this victim yielding. He is suspicious.

Looking deep into my eyes, past the light glaring from them, past the mirror of his empty black holes, into my soul, he recognises me. Hungry wanton bitch. A fire builds up in his belly and transcends his mistrust, he’s got the shiny sharp thing pressed into my neck and my delectable self against a building with my legs parted and him between them

He transforms into Savage Barbarian and cuts my underwear from under my skirt. But Master doesn’t want me to have a Barbarian tonight. He wants me to have a Beast.

I have to strike out at my barbarian and make sure it hurts…

The sudden attack shocks him. His instant reaction is to strike back twice as hard and grab a fist of my hair. He squeezes my jaw open with one of his claws to force his slimy tongue into my mouth.

“Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm” He groans, rubbing his hard weapon up and between my legs against my secretly purring kitten and his tongue against mine.. I writhe between his nasty body and the wall, twisting my knees together. The shiny blade traces up along the inside of my thigh.

“Open your legs for me” he growls.

I shake my head petulantly.

Steam fumes out of his nostrils. He brutally rams his hand against my throat and pin it to the wall, and the knife jabs up along my thigh nicking it, the blade resting against my most private flesh.

I gasp and whimper.

“Keep your hands there” he warns, meaning for me to keep my hands by my side.

“No.. Oh pleaaaaaaaaaaase please don’t!” A little tear. Nice touch.

(If I think about Going Without and I can get it running like a tap).

It makes my fly smile, because he thinks his damsel is very very distressed, so he can still play villain.

He urgently shoves down his jeans with the other claw and I look away so that he can’t see how badly I want this. My face still smarts from his smack. I tremble but it is not with fear, it’s with the sharpness of it all, exciting shards of life splinter everything into focus.

“Hurry up” I whisper under my panting breath.

“What’s that?” he grunts.

“Please stop!” I pretend, crying. Master wants me to attempt to wriggle away, to gauge the control the fly has over my body. There is no escape.

He licks my tears and forces his hot hard weapon against my entrance. I groan out loud as it pierces me. It is now I truly feel alive.

The claws release my throat and concentrate on my hips, fucking me hard and furiously. I’m in heaven, being ground into the wall like this, his dick battering me over and over again My legs are thrust apart with him between them so there I no escape from this assault. His cruel lips rend my neck, a hungry Beast he is indeed.

I shove hard against his shoulders to pry him away, but he is resolute. I smile and feel like I’m spinning. Ahhhhh yes rape me hard!!

He fucks me so viciously the flesh from my back and arse grate against the brickwork. It is very painful and cuts into my pleasure. I frown and zone out of my dream.

“No stop! Stop!! Your hurting me!” I cry, pushing at him. This isn’t quite how I want it. I struggle hard, and beg him to stop.

His body starts shaking as he repeatedly impales me. Te beast grunts and groans into my keen ears. His dick feels like heaven, especially when it erupts and fills me with his liquid. It’s the ultimate invasion.

I feel a thrill of victory that zings me right to the edge myself. If there were another fly I would have come. But the fly must make a quick exit and stops ravaging me all too soon, leaving me hanging on my web.

He pushes me to the ground and grabs my hair again, forcing me to look up at him. Again the shiny sharp thing at my throat. I look deep into his black holes, to see a human man there. I’m relieved he sees a human woman in mine, for he runs off into the night leaving me panting, dripping, and exhilarated.

Master is happy. Very happy indeed.

Louise
11-16-2006, 08:34 AM
This is excellent! Very very hot. Thank you!

And I just LOVE this...

“Hurry up” I whisper under my panting breath.

Indeed!!!!!!

Thanks again for the story! WOWEE :D

gaggirl
11-16-2006, 04:37 PM
thankyou sweetie!! that means alot coming from you :)

gaggirl
06-26-2008, 03:53 AM
Bumping (websites been down a while) sorry

MinaPi
06-26-2008, 04:16 AM
oo totally hot and naughty! great writing!

any more installments? :p

gaggirl
06-26-2008, 04:21 AM
thanks sweetie yep there are two more in this series, but I think its high time to do a new one and fix the website *rubs hands together*

MinaPi
06-26-2008, 04:30 AM
ooo link me when you're done, I wanna be nosy!!! <3

WyckedKunt
07-11-2008, 05:17 PM
Very naughty... Yummmmm! lol