PDA

View Full Version : Jest Because I'm Stubborn...

ChiTownHoney
07-17-2008, 01:04 AM
Ok what did you just say? "usually with land wars comes the taking of a way of life .... enforcing their way/will on you . " Is this stupid to you, or just a given? Obviously people who kill others for not holding their beliefs are regarded by you as stupid. How about the American bestowing their values and way of life on the third world, and if the people rejected it, they declared war (or shall I say "terrorism") on them.

Well War people arent the only ones dying, because when you invade a country, you are invading the peoples land and almost all of them are civilians. Thats when they started to develop militias, like in Latin America, THEN it became ok to target those militias, who where in essence "civilians" taking back their freedom. How many of those rebels where young children? How about in Nicargua when the U.S appointed government sent their military to the houses of people who they though were harboring the rebels. the people ran, and got shot. They didnt run because they were guilty, they ran because they saw military coming for them.

You bring up that America was sparring with Japan for 4 years, more reason to nuke them and end it. well...

The U.S has been terrorising third world countries for more than 50 years! The only reason that there were not many casualties is because THEY WERE THIRD WORLD COUNTRIES. They didnt have an army as big or quite as much of an influence like the U.S did. Only the most balsy rebels stood up for their people and their countries against the oppressive regime, that of the U.S appointed governments. you get a little act of "payback" for all the terror handed out by the U.S over the years and you're going to say its much more of an atrocity than the U.S bombing of Japan?

You said that there is a time to kill someone but you dont want to debate it. One innocents life is expendable to another? You are thinking just as egocentric as an American is expected to. You dont know and dont even want to bother to know the reasons for the 9/11 terrorism. Those had reasons and for them...those lives were expendable for what they wanted to achieve. I dont agree with it, but I am not going to say that the U.S was attacked oh so unfairly. The WWC was considered a symbol of economic strength for the U.S. Does that tell you anything? Karma is a bitch and it comes back to haunt you, no matter where you are from.

So I guess if you have a big bad army and technology, you are allowed to destroy cities and kill thousands of innocents. One thing that the U.S learned is to stay the hell away from Russia, didnt they? A country just as advanced, no way would we have ever thought of nuking them. They almost nuked us first. And what kind of casualties did the Japan nuke prevent? Japan was as advanced and much like the U.S, invaded its surrounding areas. Hmmm...the U.S had a backyard full of poor countries who were unstable and took advantage of this situation. They believed that as an act of altruism (and manifest destinty) that they would provide stability to these nations. Stability that can only be had through a U.S appointed government, where they were believed to be "free elections", and an implementation of American values and an American political system.

Had the U.S been in Japan's territorial plane, wouldnt they have dont the same thing?

Sternenlied
07-17-2008, 07:25 AM
:)

ego
07-17-2008, 07:38 AM
And then you ask why they call you a heartless bitch dear? :)

Niceideas
07-17-2008, 07:39 AM
^^^^^^^^^^^
Add the U.K to that list also. Bomb dropped on Yorkshire (http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/suffolk/3389957.stm)

Crazy American bastards. Next time you drop a bomb on Yorkshire, make it a real one.

Sternenlied
07-17-2008, 09:36 AM
And then you ask why they call you a heartless bitch dear?

I already stated I can see the reasons why some people do ... :)

But why now again?
I didn't post any personal comment ... just something I found on the internet ... individual interpretation is up to yourself. ;)

MARADONA
07-17-2008, 10:06 AM
:)
The USA has this bad fame for a reason!
More or less they are exactly like the romans...beh never liked the romans neither...

MARADONA
07-17-2008, 10:08 AM
^^^^^^^^^^^
Add the U.K to that list also. Bomb dropped on Yorkshire (http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/suffolk/3389957.stm)

Crazy American bastards. Next time you drop a bomb on Yorkshire, make it a real one.
yes i heard of it....no words

touriquet2001
07-17-2008, 11:13 AM
More or less they are exactly like the romans...beh never liked the romans neither...

like i said my country has alot wrong with it . all countries (or almost all) have (had) imperial tendencies . england , spain , the u.s.s.r. (russia), italy , egypt and so on down the list ....

ego
07-17-2008, 11:14 AM

At least, Romans respected preserved and dispersed the culture they found on conquered areas ... Romans have add to the world.

MARADONA
07-17-2008, 11:15 AM
yeah touri it's a long list...no doubt about it.

ego
07-17-2008, 11:21 AM
like i said my country has alot wrong with it . all countries (or almost all) have (had) imperial tendencies . england , spain , the u.s.s.r. (russia), italy , egypt and so on down the list ....

All, you are right. Its the applied way what counts however.

http://i38.tinypic.com/19wjfs.jpg

http://i34.tinypic.com/2wn4cn9.jpg

Can everybody see the difference?

MARADONA
07-17-2008, 11:24 AM
At least, Romans respected preserved and dispersed the culture they found on conquered areas ... Romans have add to the world.Not so sure of it Mr.Ego...the romans saved only what it was useful for them...
in my head the roamans are the most remarkable exemple of an unmerciful way to dominate the others...
yes they "cancelled" a great part of acient history...sad but true.

touriquet2001
07-17-2008, 11:32 AM

are you trying to make the case that if countries of old had nukes they wouldn't have used them in warfare ? isn't that the only reason they weren't used ... because they didn't have them ?

btw for that pretty building or ones like it , how many native people died , were turned into slave labor to make it ?

ezzdx
07-17-2008, 11:38 AM
The Roman empire was strong and big but in the end it defeated by another empire or nation and it gone,and this happened to the all empires "some of them was greater than the Roman",so I want the people who don't like the American empire to be calm.:skull-big

touriquet2001
07-17-2008, 11:57 AM
The Roman empire was strong and big but in the end it defeated by another empire or nation and it gone,and this happened to the all empires "some of them was greater than the Roman",so I want the people who don't like the American empire to be calm.:skull-big

good post ezzdx , when america runs it's course i hope it will be like england , spain , germany , japan or egypt and rome (italy) . they all survived their collapse in one from or another .

ezzdx
07-17-2008, 11:57 AM
Just to make the details more clear.:D

touriquet2001
07-17-2008, 11:59 AM
Just to make the details more clear.:D

do you really want me to start talking about your country ? :D

ezzdx
07-17-2008, 12:04 PM
good post ezzdx , when america runs it's course i hope it will be like england , spain , germany , japan or egypt and rome (italy) . they all survived their collapse in one from or another .

You can hope as you like.:)
But to be honest,American provide many good things to the world,maybe this good things are less than the bombs,destruction and human victims but we should say that.:cool:

ezzdx
07-17-2008, 12:05 PM
do you really want me to start talking about your country ? :D

Are you think I talked to your country by this!:eek:
if I talked we would need a big thread.:D

touriquet2001
07-17-2008, 12:08 PM
You can hope as you like.:)
But to be honest,American provide many good things to the world,maybe this good things are less than the bombs,destruction and human victims but we should say that.:cool:

egypt has provided many good things to the world also throughout the ages . as for how they did them ... that wasn't so good and it's human rights record today isn't so good either . i can go on ;)

do you really want to continue this ?

ezzdx
07-17-2008, 12:32 PM
do you really want to continue this ?

So you will let the others and want to talk about me.:rolleyes:
I know the media is like to show what it want,but I can't say there aren't any
breaking to the human rights in Egypt specialy when it come to gays,but I think the human rights is breaking in many countries and you know.
also I see if we do this inside our country only and let the other countries to do what they want in their countries this isn't a problem,I see any country is free to do what she want inside her lands and this isn't the business of any other country.
I think if the US sent its bombs inside the US lands no country would be angry.:rolleyes:

xavior
07-17-2008, 07:34 PM
Well said ezzdx. + rep :)

ChiTownHoney
07-17-2008, 07:49 PM
But you did compare the two, I believe that I quoted you. You said that war needs to be had, and that terrorism is unacceptable. I am comparing the two as well. I wont disagree that war needs to be had. Its human nature to expand and conquer...the thirst for a higher position never dies. Humans are not satisfied with what they have. Thats why we are so advanced today as opposed to 500 years ago. Society will keep advancing. That will never die and neither will the thirst for divide and conquer.

However, I see you agree with all the imperialistic tendencies of the U.S. Of course you do. If any country had the advancement of the U.S, they would do the same. However, I was not arguing that. I was arguing that the U.S HAS done these atrocities and I am asking you WHY you feel that the 9/11 act of terrorism is SOOO much more awful than anything the U.S has ever done. You dont think the U.S as a country deserved it??? I think so. It was bound to happen, as someone else said, all great Empires fall, and I think the time is going to come for the Americans.

I do not approve of holy wars, but you stated that holy wars are stupid and fucked up, (i.e you clearly said that killing somone over what they believe in is stupid and fucked up) however other wars must be fought. You said:

You think that a war being fought where both parties agree to is different than somebody blowing themselves up just to kill innocent people.

Whats the difference? Do the innocent civilians in both of these parties want to be brutally slaughtered? Oh yeah, the difference is that the the victims of terrorism die a sudden and perhaps painful death, while the victims of warefare are battered, raped, enslaved, tortured, forced to watch their family members raped and tortured, and die in the name of a war that they had nothing to do with.

If you think theres a difference in reason, well I already stated my opinion on it.

I'm looking at the bigger picture here, because that is what started this whole topic.

But what I want to know is why was everyone so surprised when 9/11 happened? i can understand the outrage...nobody wants their country attacked, but why the surprise? Even Bush himself knew it was coming! I was pretty much indifferent. I have seen terrorism on t.v. I ate my cheerios while watching the ghastly acts done to other countries, and I did the same as I watched the WTC go down.

I was slightly angry though when I saw the Afghans cheer in the street.

The thing you saw is that other countries have had the same imperialistic tendencies as the Americans...but what happened to bring on the Cold War? Didnt the U.S demand that the Soviets not take over certain buffer states after the collapse of Germany? Well shit, I didnt know the Americans can give orders from across the ocean! They had an entire backyard of poor countries that they had control over. There were other times where they just refused cooperation. You cooperate with us or you get nuked, thats the American way.....unless you have nukes.

ChiTownHoney
07-17-2008, 07:53 PM
this thread should have been named the "let's bash america" thread . i'm done trying to talk reasonable about it . have fun with your america hating . :D :skull-bee :skull-bee

I'm not bashing, I am stating facts. If you are done trying to talk that just means you really dont know what else to say. You tried, and I applaud that. Its really cool to be patriotic, but I am also nervous and know my countries history and why other nations dispise us, believe me. I am trying to be factual and have an actual debate, but if you dont want to its cool :)

I asked you actual questions and am just curious to your reply.

FinalKey
07-17-2008, 09:10 PM
...none of you have seen anything yet. Just wait until I become dictator.
http://i344.photobucket.com/albums/p330/bootyhunter22/sithlord.jpg
You'll all be bow before me or be DESTROYED BY MY ARMY!
http://i344.photobucket.com/albums/p330/bootyhunter22/femtroopers.jpg

touriquet2001
07-17-2008, 11:12 PM
chitown and i have taken this to pm . :)

shysnale
07-18-2008, 07:12 AM
fnjdsnfokqfnjkqjkjkqnffknjksqnkflnf _ ho fuck thanks god I realized I got carried away again and I deleted this before anyone read it :)

Girls, you are putting me in trouble

ezzdx
07-18-2008, 03:16 PM
Well said ezzdx. + rep :)

Thanks.:)

touriquet2001
07-18-2008, 03:47 PM
my last post in here ....

i love that people complain about america being the same as countries throughout time . that it is okay for their country (or other countries) to have done the same thing or that it would if it could . nice double standard !!!!!

i don't condone or agree with alot of what my country has done or is doing or for that matter i'm sure will do . to you chitown that is being patriotic , saying when it does wrong just the same as saying when it's right or is doing good . also chi you said you were stating facts . i never said i was in favor of any imperialism by any country . i'm not . i also never said that "terrorism is unacceptable" . i believe i said it was fucked up in my opinion . that is not the same thing . i can even see why people feel the need to do it . i might not agree with their reasons most times . i also didn't compare war and terrorism , i tried to show how stupid it was to compare them . we have talked about this by PM and can continue it by PM if we want . :D

to ezzdx ... if you weren't talking about my country , america (post #19), what country were you talking about ? as for me ignoring the other people and only replying to you (post #21) . please read the thread you weren't the only one i replied to . :) as for you wanting america to keep it's bombs in america .... you stated elsewhere ...

I'm not with the protesters because the problem of the Tibet is an internal problem for China and Tibet and they are free together,as I hear the Tibet is a part of China.

And I don't like or defend off China because I don't like the communism, but if will talk about the occupation and the oppression there are another countries who do this professionaly under the cover of the democracy.:rolleyes:

why is it okay for china to drop bombs , invade and occupy countries but not the u.s. ? nice double standard you have there :skull-bee

once again i'm against war as a rule . i am in favor of the "live and let live" philosophy .

have a nice day :skull-lov :skull-lov :skull-lov

ezzdx
07-18-2008, 07:08 PM

Why?

to ezzdx ... if you weren't talking about my country , america (post #19), what country were you talking about ? as for me ignoring the other people and only replying to you (post #21) . please read the thread you weren't the only one i replied to . :)

I saw you became annoyed from me cause I just repost a picture has been posted before but I increased it's size to be clear,it seems this had annoyed you more than posting it in the first time or it just because I'm who reposted it.:rolleyes:
also you threaten me to talk about the bad things that my country did although you didn't threaten any of the other by this,it seems to me it's a personal thing between me and you or you really dislike my country.
I haven't any intention to attack your country and if I were want to do this I wouldn't say what I said but I would say another things and post another things which will be painful,but why I do that,America isn't touriq and bigger than touriq,also I have many American friends here and I don't want to hurt them by what I would say,they don't come her to see the bad face of their country.:)
what we said her about US is some famous facts and I think the childs in America know it,but there are many thing they don't know or see it and we don't need to talk about it here to don't hurt any one.
I don't know how you thought I attacked USA here and I only said that the all empires would gone and I increased the size of Stern's picture.

as for you wanting america to keep it's bombs in america .... you stated elsewhere ...

I don't want American to hit it's bombs in America as any other country,also there are innocent civilians in America,what I was want to say if you hit your the other nations it will be worse than hitting your nation.

why is it okay for china to drop bombs , invade and occupy countries but not the u.s. ? nice double standard you have there

once again i'm against war as a rule . i am in favor of the "live and let live" philosophy .

have a nice day :skull-lov :skull-lov :skull-lov

I see you working hard,I wish if you could spend your time in a more useful thing.
I haven't double standard,it's only one standard and I'm against any occupation or bombs from any country to any country in the world,also I haven't any near or far relation with China and as I said in that post I don't like it as a counrty and it isn't from my favorite countries,but I posted that post from more than 3 monthes cause of two reasons:
- I see the case of China/Tibet is complexed as the Tibet was part of China in many times before and also it separate from China for several times,and some of it's people want to be part of China and some don't like that.
but the thing that I'm sure about it is not many people from who protested was know many information about this case,and I think the most of them got their information from some TV channels which like to show the world as they want from their targets,also I think some of them was paid to do this.
- I see some countries do the occupation and the oppression and they are worse than China by a high gap,but those protesters don't know or ignore tham or didn't paid to do this for them.

Also we can't compare what happening from China in Tibet with what happened and happening from USA to Japan and Iraq for example,and I didn't hear that China had sent bombs in Tibet until now.
and if it did I would be against it's role in Tibet,also if the majority of the Tibet don't want China I would be against the role of China in it,I have only one standard.

But I have an advice for you,don't be foolish and challenge me again.:skull-evi
have a nice day.:skull-ton :skull-ton :skull-ton

touriquet2001
07-18-2008, 07:13 PM
Why?

I saw you became annoyed from me cause I just repost a picture has been posted before but I increased it's size to be clear,it seems this had annoyed you more than posting it in the first time or it just because I'm who reposted it.:rolleyes:
also you threaten me to talk about the bad things that my country did although you didn't threaten any of the other by this,it seems to me it's a personal thing between me and you or you really dislike my country.
I haven't any intention to attack your country and if I were want to do this I wouldn't say what I said but I would say another things and post another things which will be painful,but why I do that,America isn't touriq and bigger than touriq,also I have many American friends here and I don't want to hurt them by what I would say,they don't come her to see the bad face of their country.:)
what we said her about US is some famous facts and I think the childs in America know it,but there are many thing they don't know or see it and we don't need to talk about it here to don't hurt any one.
I don't know how you thought I attacked USA here and I only said that the all empires would gone and I increased the size of Stern's picture.

I don't want American to hit it's bombs in America as any other country,also there are innocent civilians in America,what I was want to say if you hit your the other nations it will be worse than hitting your nation.

I see you working hard,I wish if you could spend your time in a more useful thing.
I haven't double standard,it's only one standard and I'm against any occupation or bombs from any country to any country in the world,also I haven't any near or far relation with China and as I said in that post I don't like it as a counrty and it isn't from my favorite countries,but I posted that post from more than 3 monthes cause of two reasons:
- I see the case of China/Tibet is complexed as the Tibet was part of China in many times before and also it separate from China for several times,and some of it's people want to be part of China and some don't like that.
but the thing that I'm sure about it is not many people from who protested was know many information about this case,and I think the most of them got their information from some TV channels which like to show the world as they want from their targets,also I think some of them was paid to do this.
- I see some countries do the occupation and the oppression and they are worse than China by a high gap,but those protesters don't know or ignore tham or didn't paid to do this for them.

Also we can't compare what happening from China in Tibet with what happened and happening from USA to Japan and Iraq for example,and I didn't hear that China had sent bombs in Tibet until now.
and if it did I would be against it's role in Tibet,also if the majority of the Tibet don't want China I would be against the role of China in it,I have only one standard.

one last post for you ezzdx ...

take your hypocritical ass and ...

suck it !!!!

you have a nice day :skull-big :skull-big

ezzdx
07-18-2008, 07:38 PM
Are this is all you can do,using my two words!:eek: :p
I think your ass missed me and you want me to whip it again.:skull-big
come on touriq.I'm waiting you:skull-evi :skull-thr

touriquet2001
07-18-2008, 08:46 PM
i will try this one time for you ezzdx ...

Why?

it was posted once , you just reposted it to attack my country . and tried to give it backhanded slaps with posts #14 and #18 .

i was giving you the great ezzdx a chance to back off . something you can't ever do . it wasn't a "threat" . i could care less about your great country that doesn't ever do anything wrong in your eyes (probably never has according to you ) . your own words from the past , i can quote them if you want . although i see somebody has managed to talk sense to you on the "rights" thing .

as for the other people in this thread i showed their countries and mine were the same . go back and look :)

I haven't any intention to attack your country .

so why do it ?

and if I were want to do this I wouldn't say what I said but I would say another things and post another things which will be painful,but why I do that,America isn't touriq and bigger than touriq,also I have many American friends here and I don't want to hurt them by what I would say,they don't come her to see the bad face of their country.:)

again so why do it ?

like i've stated over and over again america is no different than any other country . yours included ezzdx , maybe we should state "facts" about yours . see how you react to that

[COLOR="palegreen"][SIZE="3"]I don't want American to hit it's bombs in America as any other country,also there are innocent civilians in America,what I was want to say if you hit your the other nations it will be worse than hitting your nation.

i'm sure all countries felt that way when they are being attacked , even when your country was the one attacking

[COLOR="palegreen"][SIZE="3"]I see you working hard,I wish if you could spend your time in a more useful thing.

i'm not working hard , you make it easy to show you're a hypocrite or mistaken .

thank you for proving you're a hypocrite

sure we can ...

just put china in the role of japan in ww2 and the u.s. in the role of tibet as far as one country attacking another . only difference is the u.s. could and did fight back .

you can also put iraq in the role of tibet and the u.s. in the role of china . works pretty good in fact :D

like it's been stated before "you only see what you want to" .

i've already showed i'm not afraid of you . so you can keep your bluster to yourself .

oh and as for your other post ... is there any other words you think of as just "your words" ? and don't fool youself this is you starting this .

FinalKey
07-18-2008, 10:30 PM
...I got to get the stormtroopers don't I?

ChiTownHoney
07-18-2008, 10:41 PM
Oh my God, oh my God, that pic of HHH clotheslining "touriquet" is pure gold!!!

ezzdx
07-19-2008, 09:02 AM

You said this although you posted two posts after it.:skull-eek
you should learn from me that the man's word is like the sword,he must go with it.:cool:

it was posted once , you just reposted it to attack my country . and tried to give it backhanded slaps with posts #14 and #18 .

Are reposted it mean I want to attack your country and posted it doesn't mean that!:skull-eek
I think we now know who have double standard or hypocrite here.

i was giving you the great ezzdx a chance to back off . something you can't ever do . it wasn't a "threat" .
as for the other people in this thread i showed their countries and mine were the same . go back and look :)

So why you didn't say that to the others,I didn't say worse words than the others,also why you want me only to back off,why you didn't say the same words by the same way to them.:skull-thr

so why do it ?
again so why do it ?

I just want to say my opinion about the American politics as the others,and I said that by a polite way.

i'm not working hard , you make it easy to show you're a hypocrite or mistaken .

You can see me as you like,and I don't care about the ass's views about me,I know myself well and I'm sure about what my opinions.:cool:

sure we can ...

just put china in the role of japan in ww2 and the u.s. in the role of tibet as far as one country attacking another . only difference is the u.s. could and did fight back .

you can also put iraq in the role of tibet and the u.s. in the role of china . works pretty good in fact

Surely this is wrong.:p
about the first case I see the relation between China and Tibet isn't like the relation between Japan and USA,also we aren't sure if Japan was who started the war with USA,and until now no country has used the nuclear weapon except USA.

and about the second case,the Tibet was part of China from thousand years and it separated from it and backed to it several times ago,also the Tibet is behind China and they are close from each others although there is very big distance between USA and Iraq,also Iraq was a country and have a culture from millions of years before no one know the name of "America".
and the destruction and victims numbers in Iraq is more than Tibet by a very high gap.also the reasons of attacking Iraq aren't valid and whole world know that.

i've already showed i'm not afraid of you . so you can keep your bluster to yourself .

Look touriq,I know what you carry for me,and I know that I'm is the worse thing for you here and you want to involve me in attacking you country to show that you fight me for your country and for her name,but I won't allow you to do this,and as I said before I don't have a intention to attack your country because I have friends from it here and I respect their feel and I don't like to bother them by that,also America isn't touriq or the people who like touriq.
So I see this is a personal issue between me and you,so come here and make it between me and you and I'm ready for you.:skull-evi :skull-thr

ezzdx
07-19-2008, 09:04 AM
Oh my God, oh my God, that pic of HHH clotheslining "touriquet" is pure gold!!!

:skull-big :skull-thu
Maybe you will see more.:rolleyes:

touriquet2001
07-19-2008, 09:50 AM
You said this although you posted two posts after it.:skull-eek
you should learn from me that the man's word is like the sword,he must go with it.:cool:

Are reposted it mean I want to attack your country and posted it doesn't mean that!:skull-eek
I think we now know who have double standard or hypocrite here.

So why you didn't say that to the others,I didn't say worse words than the others,also why you want me only to back off,why you didn't say the same words by the same way to them.:skull-thr

I just want to say my opinion about the American politics as the others,and I said that by a polite way.

You can see me as you like,and I don't care about the ass's views about me,I know myself well and I'm sure about what my opinions.:cool:

Surely this is wrong.:p
about the first case I see the relation between China and Tibet isn't like the relation between Japan and USA,also we aren't sure if Japan was who started the war with USA,and until now no country has used the nuclear weapon except USA.

and about the second case,the Tibet was part of China from thousand years and it separated from it and backed to it several times ago,also the Tibet is behind China and they are close from each others although there is very big distance between USA and Iraq,also Iraq was a country and have a culture from millions of years before no one know the name of "America".
and the destruction and victims numbers in Iraq is more than Tibet by a very high gap.also the reasons of attacking Iraq aren't valid and whole world know that.

Look touriq,I know what you carry for me,and I know that I'm is the worse thing for you here and you want to involve me in attacking you country to show that you fight me for your country and for her name,but I won't allow you to do this,and as I said before I don't have a intention to attack your country because I have friends from it here and I respect their feel and I don't like to bother them by that,also America isn't touriq or the people who like touriq.
So I see this is a personal issue between me and you,so come here and make it between me and you and I'm ready for you.:skull-evi :skull-thr

:skull-con :skull-con

ezzdx
07-19-2008, 01:45 PM
:skull-con :skull-con

I don't know what's make you confused.:rolleyes:
but I wonder why you changed your avatar,the provious photo of that bitch was suitable for you.:p

If you want my reply to your PM you have to allow yourself to receive the PMs,but if you didn't post again in this thread you can consider your offer has been accepted.

ego
07-20-2008, 09:02 AM
are you trying to make the case that if countries of old had nukes they wouldn't have used them in warfare ? isn't that the only reason they weren't used ... because they didn't have them ?
That is a pitiful excuse... Are you trying to hypothetically share the shame?
U.S is the only country ever used nukes targeting civillians and the worst is that there was another way. I think some generals were raring with the new toy and didnt want to lose the chance of trying it in real conditions. Besides, the time was perfect for a power play and the message they're unscrupulous should be sent.

btw for that pretty building or ones like it , how many native people died , were turned into slave labor to make it ?

All cultures have been based on peonage. Even today, its weidly used. Maybe there is more carrot than whip, but the main idea is about the same.

And those at least, they've made a lighthouse! They are remembered for that. They will all be remembered for things they did. ;)
Some civs applied their imperial tendencies with culture, making others follow them, wanting to be like them; others have choose destruction.
I think its a matter of mental outlook; like Tom Robins says: "A samurai would give the opponent a sword if he hadnt any, while a cowboy would be hidden in the bush trying to shoot him in the back".

rasputin
07-20-2008, 04:55 PM
A samurai would kill an unarmed peasant by the side of the road without much thought for his humanity if the samurai even suspected the peasant asked a question in a way that he deemed disrespectful.

No wonder the Japanese have a tradition of being oh, so ever polite and bow like hell when talking to each other. The reason is that, traditionally, the "offended party" was the one who decided whether you had been "polite enough" when approaching them or not.

And your life was in their hands if they decided otherwise.

somedude
07-20-2008, 05:11 PM
And don't forget that during the Edo Period a samaurai could kill a commoner if that person's dog barked at them. Of ff they didn't bow low enough...if they served them bad food...if they looked at them wrong...yeah nice guys the samaurai...:rolleyes:

rasputin
07-20-2008, 05:25 PM
And don't forget that during the Edo Period a samaurai could kill a commoner if that person's dog barked at them. Of ff they didn't bow low enough...if they served them bad food...if they looked at them wrong...yeah nice guys the samaurai...:rolleyes:

Exactly. Some people have this romanticized view of samurais like they were these wonderful, morally upright citizens with a strict code of honor when, in fact, they were nothing by hired guns ( or swords...) for very powerful lords who dealt ruthlessly with whomever dared challenge their power. Mercenaries, in other words. And very bloody ones at that.

Next to them, cowboys were breast fed babies when it came to cruelty and abuse. :cool:

somedude
07-20-2008, 05:34 PM
Yeah and cowboys actually had a purpose where as in the last couple hundred years of their existence the samaurai were a completely useless social class that lived off of the labor of everyone else.
Cowboys raised cattle for food while samaurai sat around composing poetry about how cool in was to kill people and die in battle when odds where they'd die of old age never having done more than maybe chopped up some hapless peasant! So yeeeeeee haaaaaaaa:D

rasputin
07-20-2008, 05:51 PM
Yeah and cowboys actually had a purpose where as in the last couple hundred years of their existence the samaurai were a completely useless social class that lived off of the labor of everyone else.
Cowboys raised cattle for food while samaurai sat around composing poetry about how cool in was to kill people and die in battle when odds where they'd die of old age never having done more than maybe chopped up some hapless peasant! So yeeeeeee haaaaaaaa:D

:D

Well, samurais had at least three things going for them, too:

1) They gave Kurosawa ideas for movies

2) They gave inspiration for the movie "The Magnificent Seven..."

3) OK. I don't know what else but if you give me a few weeks I'm sure I might come up with something else.:cool:

dashrendar44
07-20-2008, 06:37 PM
are you just trying to aggro me into this conversation? :p

ill admit, most people do romantisize the samurai, but the thing is, your not really talking about samurai, your talking about ronin - big difference. and sure, samurai got to do those things, but cops get police powers nowadays too. they were essentially cops when you think about it, hired by the lord to keep peace and fight for him if the need arose. and yes, samurai did have high ethic morals, which they had to follow on pain of death - not because they thought so, but because the daimyo said so.

and yeah, cowboys are pussies in comparison to samurai :p

ChiTownHoney
07-20-2008, 06:43 PM
"cowboys" were simply cattle herders and usually poor boys of Mexican or black decent. The image of the Marlboro Man is just a myth.

ego
07-20-2008, 07:35 PM
So, indians were wiped out by Mexican cattle herders. :confused:

ChiTownHoney
07-20-2008, 11:15 PM
Indians were not wiped out by cowboys. Cowboys were cattle herders and ranchers and it was an occupation that did not wield warfare.

The Indians were killed by the colonial American military while the Americans were still fighting Britain for their independence.

Just because you ride a horse does not make you a cowboy.

somedude
07-21-2008, 02:12 AM
The Indians weren't wiped out! I grew up on a reservation in northern Idaho so I can personally attest to the fact that American Indians are alive and well ;)

dashrendar44
07-21-2008, 02:29 AM
lol whats up with the states still calling natives "indians"? if your gonna do that, then you may as well call blacks niggers again, because its the same thing

somedude
07-21-2008, 02:43 AM
Wow that's a massive case of misguided politicol correctness combined with ignorance Dash!
Indian is not a racial slur and if you've known American Indians on a personal basis you'll find the majority don't mind the term at all and many use it proudly.

shysnale
07-21-2008, 06:32 AM
You said that there is a time to kill someone but you dont want to debate it. One innocents life is expendable to another? You are thinking just as egocentric as an American is expected to. You dont know and dont even want to bother to know the reasons for the 9/11 terrorism. Those had reasons and for them...those lives were expendable for what they wanted to achieve. I dont agree with it, but I am not going to say that the U.S was attacked oh so unfairly. The WWC was considered a symbol of economic strength for the U.S. Does that tell you anything? Karma is a bitch and it comes back to haunt you, no matter where you are from.

Well it looks like you really are asking a lot to your countrymen.

I am not saying everything America does is right, but let's just put yourself in the shoes of a young company manager. You've worked your ass off, you've struggled your way through the taxes and all related problems for years, and now that you finally make it, now that your company is making benefit, you have to make a phone call to the Iraq embassy saying 'I would like to apologize for the fact that we made 542000000$ benefit this year and I truly hope your people in pain and misery won't feel offended by my golden future ? !'

How do you expect someone who was raised in Manhattan, in the winner/looser culture, surrounded by nothing but companies and words like benefit, profit, working, heading, etc ...... to go on the World Trade Center roof and shout our loud 'EVERYBODY HAS TO STOP WORKING HERE BECAUSE THE MUSLIM WONT BE HAPPY AND I THINK ONE DAY THERE WILL BE A NOT SO WELCOME FLY COMING FROM FAR EAST AND IT WON'T DO ANY GOODS TO US ????????????'

You really are asking a lot to your country. Americans are not wizards are they ? How can someone say the Usa had 9/11 coming ? How can a whole working society stop itself just because of a rumor ? People have to keep a roof over their heads and food on the table. When you have a family to support, (if you are brave enough to build a family), you also have to worry for the feelings of people living 7000 miles away from you ? ! ?

So who else is to blame for having 9/11 coming and not see it ?
The government ? You ask the government to reinvent itself ? You ask the most basic capitalist government in the world to send money to Iraq so the Muslim don't get offended by America wealth ? You think that would have been a way to stop 9/11 ? Every county is interested in money and every country would have capitalize the same way the Usa did.

Have you ever wondered why almost all Arab countries are led by fascists ?
Because Arabs are hot blooded.
Don't get me wrong. This is not an insult.
If my blood was hotter back then, maybe my life would be much better today.
Be hot blooded is not always a bad thing. I believe it is almost impossible to deny the geographic and meteorological environment people are living in have an impact on their Dna. It takes centuries to do so, but if you take a couple of Scandinavian people, put them in Irak, force them make babies for centuries, then the initial blond hair blue eyes family will have turn in a brown skin black eyes/hair family. Living under a ultra hot sun, having to walk 10 miles a day to get some water won't make one person character very flexible. Not only Saddam Hussein was a fascist dictator. Look at Muhammad VI, and Bouteflika ? You think it is democracy over there ? My ass. Look at Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, the Iran president. You know what were his first words in public, just two weeks after his election ? 'We will delete Israel from the world map'. Do you know Iran has nuclear devices ? Don't jump on conclusions. I've met people from Morocco and Tunisia and I have great memory of them. I don't mean to put them all in the same bag. I'm talking about a generality.

Do you really think only one country can have it all wrong in one time period ?
All I'm trying to tell you is that you are very hard on your countrymen. You call them killers but just remember what they did for us French during WW2. Is that a criminal act ?

I'm not trying to say America is panacea. I'm not trying to say Arabs belong to hell. I'm just trying to say you can never put all the blame on just one country. It's more like worldwide situations that turn sour to me.

Sternenlied
07-21-2008, 07:20 AM
ill admit, most people do romantisize the samurai, but the thing is, your not really talking about samurai, your talking about ronin - big difference. and sure, samurai got to do those things, but cops get police powers nowadays too. they were essentially cops when you think about it, hired by the lord to keep peace and fight for him if the need arose. and yes, samurai did have high ethic morals, which they had to follow on pain of death - not because they thought so, but because the daimyo said so.

Ah ... I was expecting you to show up here sooner or later ... :)
Well, I think comparing samurai - who were allowed to kill if they deemed the situation fit (which didn't take much by the way) to modern policemen - who, at least in most countries, aren't granted that much freedom fortunately - is a rather big stretch.
Who however does romanticise them that much? Just take a look at rubbish movies such as "Last Samurai" ... the US movie industry. Well ... they do like to romanticise the Wild West as well, though.

The Indians weren't wiped out! I grew up on a reservation in northern Idaho so I can personally attest to the fact that American Indians are alive and well

Indeed.
And I'm quite sure they're just sooo grateful the US government allowed them to preserve a little of their original culture in reservations. Yap ... the land of the free ...

MARADONA
07-21-2008, 08:01 AM
are you just trying to aggro me into this conversation? :p

and yeah, cowboys are pussies in comparison to samurai :p
I think like you Dash...samurai were tough as hell!
There is not a point of comparision with cowboys or cops...no way!!!

My fav samurai ever is Musashi Miyamoto. :)

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/2/20/Musashi_ts_pic.jpg/414px-Musashi_ts_pic.jpg

Niceideas
07-21-2008, 08:18 AM
I think like you Dash...samurai were tough as hell!
There is not a point of comparision with cowboys or cops...no way!!!

My fav samurai ever is Musashi Miyamoto. :)

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/2/20/Musashi_ts_pic.jpg/414px-Musashi_ts_pic.jpg

BEST BOOK EVER!

http://a2.vox.com/6a00c2252c8168604a00e398e370aa0004-500pi

MARADONA
07-21-2008, 08:35 AM
Cool!!! :D Musashi has been the best of all!!!
He grow up as an animal...his father was a great samurai but he treated him as a piece of shit...
but he become the best anyway...he beat the best samurai of his epoca...even Kojiro Sasaki and Seijyuro Yoshioka.
He created a new type of fighting style with two swords instead of one.
Also he wrote a book (the book of the five elements) sadly becomes his testament...

http://z.about.com/d/manga/1/0/W/7/-/-/InoueMural3_500.jpg

ChiTownHoney
07-21-2008, 02:36 PM
lol whats up with the states still calling natives "indians"? if your gonna do that, then you may as well call blacks niggers again, because its the same thing

"Indian" is not a racial slur. And who said that nobody calls blacks niggers anymore? I can attest to that thats not true either.

And there was a mass genocide of Indians, however, there is still a small populations alive and living their customs.

FinalKey
07-21-2008, 04:37 PM

where the fuck did that come from? o.o

dashrendar44
07-21-2008, 06:01 PM
ok, time to address 2 things

1. maybe its different here in canada. if you call a native here an indian, you will have a world of shit on your hands. then again, we also have a lot more respect for them here. we let them take most of a province as their own (though its the coldest one, but they wanted it so they got it) and let them make their language the offical language of the province. there are even autonomous native states on canadian soil that are recognized by the canadian government. the more well known ones are in B.C, but i think there are a couple others. its just a different attitude here i guess.

2. musashi miyamoto was a fucking god!!! only swordsman ever truely recognized as kensei (now its just an honorary title) you name it, ive read it or i know it about him. i even use his style, hyoho niten ichi-ryu, albiet modified heavily (fuck the standard katana/wakizashi, its all about the nodachi/katana)

ego
07-25-2008, 03:11 PM
The Indians weren't wiped out! I grew up on a reservation in northern Idaho so I can personally attest to the fact that American Indians are alive and well ;)

Yeah, right, they are kept in the museum! :skull-tic

somedude
07-25-2008, 03:21 PM
Yeah, right, they are kept in the museum! :skull-tic
You ever been to the US? You ever met an American Indian? You ever lived on a reservation? Of course not...SO SHUT YOUR PIEHOLE!:skull-big

ego
07-25-2008, 04:50 PM
The white man came across the sea
He brought us pain and misery
He killed our tribes killed our creed
He took our game for his own need

We fought him hard we fought him well
Out on the plains we gave him hell
But many came too much for Cree
Oh will we ever be set free?

P.S I've actually never been stubborn enough to claim that indians havent been wiped out..... or should i say narrow minded? ;)

*gets covered* :p

somedude
07-25-2008, 05:08 PM
*shoots ego in the knees*;)
Seriously anyone who says that the Indians were wiped out is completely mistaken! Yes there were quite a few tribes and peoples who did die out and all of them had the majority of their lands taken from them mostly for the sake of greedy rich bastards. Physically however many Indians are quite alive and having grown up around lots of em I can personally testify to that.
And just for the hell of it I'll point out my great grandma was half Indian!

MinaPi
07-25-2008, 06:54 PM
We all terrorize each other. Whether on a global level, national level, in the work place, or in school.

We're all a bunch of assholes.

drmephisto
08-01-2008, 09:00 PM

http://i38.tinypic.com/19wjfs.jpg

http://i34.tinypic.com/2wn4cn9.jpg

two atom bombs that killed about 200,000 people- about $500M in today's money.

2 million allies and Japanese that did not die in an invasion that surely would have been savage: priceless!

sindyloo
08-01-2008, 09:33 PM
Dr. M you are so wise! out of Bad good will come? yes indeed it does and depends on how we look at it?

"Is the Glass half full or is it Half Empty??":cool: :cool:

AWDracer
08-02-2008, 03:40 AM
*shoots ego in the knees*;)
Seriously anyone who says that the Indians were wiped out is completely mistaken! Yes there were quite a few tribes and peoples who did die out and all of them had the majority of their lands taken from them mostly for the sake of greedy rich bastards. Physically however many Indians are quite alive and having grown up around lots of em I can personally testify to that.
And just for the hell of it I'll point out my great grandma was half Indian!

We know India is quite alive - it's another big country growing in the Asian East. :skull-big

(I know it's not really about India)

[m[o_o]m]
08-02-2008, 02:21 PM
1/8 th shawnee here and this thread makes me feel like scalpin some fewlz.

drmephisto
08-04-2008, 11:03 AM
We know India is quite alive - it's another big country growing in the Asian East. :skull-big

(I know it's not really about India)

Love you Sindyloo!:skull-lov

sindyloo
08-04-2008, 01:34 PM
AWD LMAFO....that was sooo damn funny!

Anyone for some BBQ Holy Cow fresh from India??:skull-tea :skull-tea :skull-big

And yes all of us west types out here keep our "Indians in the Cupboard"

Dont be scalping anyone with out your Permit first and its available at any REZ!!

Dr. M Love you too dear. Miss our fun a lot and we should get some going again!?:D :skull-lov

ego
08-07-2008, 08:08 AM
two atom bombs that killed about 200,000 people- about $500M in today's money.

2 million allies and Japanese that did not die in an invasion that surely would have been savage: priceless!

This is half the truth and half the truth is a whole lie.
Are you the goverment's mouthpiece or you just lack of informations?

Japs have already surrender. They had offered peace treaty with only condition the emperor to stay in his position. There was no need for an invasion. None would have died, no bombs would be fallen.
But U.S rejected the treaty. They've done one of the biggest crimes against humanity only to put a goverment of their liking in Japan.

I suggest you remove the flag from your eyes; it really blurs your vision.

sindyloo
08-07-2008, 06:25 PM
Listen up you dumb ass Turk!!:skull-tic :D The freaking Japs started it okay dumbass! read some history and come back would ya??

Their freaking Ambassadors where in washington DC stalling our Gov types with peace talks while their country men launched a cowardly Terrorist attack on Pearl harbor!!:skull-ton :skull-ton :mad:

The Cowards didnt declare war they just attacked. and by the way BUB...they didnt just attack Military Targets either. They strafed and bombed anything...Schools Churches and Hospitals? yes those too they were easy targets with the huge red crosses on them!:(

By the way in any war ego....The guy with the biggest club always wins it! guess what...the US had the Atomic Club! "Tested in Japan and approved by the American People!!":skull-thu

Sierra
08-07-2008, 07:21 PM
Listen up you dumb ass Turk!!:skull-tic :D The freaking Japs started it okay dumbass! read some history and come back would ya??

Their freaking Ambassadors where in washington DC stalling our Gov types with peace talks while their country men launched a cowardly Terrorist attack on Pearl harbor!!:skull-ton :skull-ton :mad:

The Cowards didnt declare war they just attacked. and by the way BUB...they didnt just attack Military Targets either. They strafed and bombed anything...Schools Churches and Hospitals? yes those too they were easy targets with the huge red crosses on them!:(

By the way in any war ego....The guy with the biggest club always wins it! guess what...the US had the Atomic Club! "Tested in Japan and approved by the American People!!":skull-thu

Well now.....This is interesting.

doppelgan....erm.... I mean Sindyloo, your writing style is distinctive.

dashrendar44
08-08-2008, 06:30 AM
not to mention there is substantial evidence, including government documents released to the public a few years ago indicating that FDR had set up the pearl harbour base so that it would be tempting to attack on purpose so that america could get into the war. so dont play all innocent there sindy.

sindyloo
08-08-2008, 11:14 AM
HEY!!! dont make me go Nuclear on your asses now?(get it huh?);) :rolleyes: :)

Rumors are hard to prove Dash! Facts are easier and the facts were that. Those were real japanese pilots in real jap warplanes attacking without warning.

Besides that the crazy yellow guys would have fought bravely to the bitter end costing many more lives on their side as well as ours.

So the two bombs cut the casualty numbers down to a reasonable number and brought the war to a quick stop!

drmephisto
08-08-2008, 12:11 PM
This is half the truth and half the truth is a whole lie.
Are you the goverment's mouthpiece or you just lack of informations?

Japs have already surrender. They had offered peace treaty with only condition the emperor to stay in his position. There was no need for an invasion. None would have died, no bombs would be fallen.
But U.S rejected the treaty. They've done one of the biggest crimes against humanity only to put a goverment of their liking in Japan.

I suggest you remove the flag from your eyes; it really blurs your vision.

No, Japs did not want to surrender. There were plenty of officers in the Japanese military that wanted a full scale invasion to take place. One (a lowly major) was ready to take the Emperor prisoner and keep him from making the broadcast that he made on August 15th to the Japanese people.

The events that led up to that were:

July 26th, 1945 - At the Potsdam conference, a declaration is issued to Japan by President Truman that they must surrender or suffer prompt or utter destruction.

July 29th - Japan rejects the Potsdam Declaration.

August 2nd - Potsdam Conference ends

August 6th - U. S. drops bomb on Hiroshima

August 9th - U. S. drops bomb on Nagasaki

August 15th - Emporor Hirohito makes unprecedented radio address to his nation calling on all armed forces to lay down their arms and for the people to surrender.

September 2nd - On the deck of the U.S.S. Missouri in Tokyo Bay, General McArthur accepts the surrender of the Japanese government and dispite alot of opposition in the U.S. government, insists that the Emporor remain on his throne, which he did. Considering how our POW's were treated by them and how they treated conquered contries, I think they got off easy.

MARADONA
08-08-2008, 12:21 PM
Yes the Pearl Harbor attack has been a real cheap shot....but throw nuclear bombs on the japs was really too much...
without any doubt...in the whole history that episode has been the worst of all.
The japanese for a matter of social pride were not able to surrender...and the USA knows it...
so to me they should attack them with their soldiers...instead to use those atomic weapons.

ChiTownHoney
08-08-2008, 07:34 PM
RIGHT ON !

Just about any American that has lived here in the U.S. Ha some amount of Indian blood in them, whether or not they want to admit it.Shit, even Jimi Hendrix had Indian in him (:skull-roc :skull-roc :skull-roc ).

:skull-thu

That is so utterly untrue I dont even know where to start. being "10%" indian or whatever RIDICULOUS other claim I have heard people boast about is pathedic. Where do you even get that notion anyways? Do you even know what Indian looks like? We have PLENTY of them living here. Millions upon millions. Not EVERY American is mixed with that race. Thats the most ridiculous assumption I have ever heard. I'm assuming by every American you are including the waves upon waves of European and Asian immigrants that all exist in big numbers and are americans as well? Come to think of it, did you know that the Native American is of the Mongoloid race? That would mean everyone is mixed with Asian or more duely, Pacific Islander, which some say are considered Asian. Why dont you go claim your Asian heritage?

If you really want to see a place where most people are mixed with Native American, go south of the border and you will see penty "mestizo" (mixed) peoples. Just to let you know being called an "Indio" is an insult today.

[m[o_o]m]
08-08-2008, 07:46 PM
That is so utterly untrue I dont even know where to start. being "10%" indian or whatever RIDICULOUS other claim I have heard people boast about is pathedic. Where do you even get that notion anyways? Do you even know what Indian looks like? We have PLENTY of them living here. Millions upon millions. Not EVERY American is mixed with that race. Thats the most ridiculous assumption I have ever heard. I'm assuming by every American you are including the waves upon waves of European and Asian immigrants that all exist in big numbers and are americans as well? Come to think of it, did you know that the Native American is of the Mongoloid race? That would mean everyone is mixed with Asian or more duely, Pacific Islander, which some say are considered Asian. Why dont you go claim your Asian heritage?

If you really want to see a place where most people are mixed with Native American, go south of the border and you will see penty "mestizo" (mixed) peoples. Just to let you know being called an "Indio" is an insult today.

theres so much wrong with this i cant even fathom where to start. try reading a book instead of googling shit maybe.

ChiTownHoney
08-08-2008, 07:49 PM
m];169009']theres so much wrong with this i cant even fathom where to start. try reading a book instead of googling shit maybe.

Did you want to clarify yourself perhaps and point out what was wrong with my reasoning? See, people who dont have shit to say should keep quite

[m[o_o]m]
08-08-2008, 08:02 PM
nah...i dont have 2 semesters to educate you on the history the american indian s...as i said..try a book.

ChiTownHoney
08-08-2008, 08:10 PM
m];169018']nah...i dont have 2 semesters to educate you on the history the american indian s...as i said..try a book.

Ok, whats is your degree in? Were (are) you a history major as well? You obviously have nothing to say.... You say you have something to say but I dont hear anything.

[m[o_o]m]
08-08-2008, 08:18 PM
1 semester short of a BA in humanities (specialized in historical religion), a BA in Liberal Studies and a dumb BS in psych that ill never finish. I learned about american indians from school yes some but a LOT from my halfbreed grandmother. google "five dollar indian act"...google how many of our states are indian names...google mound builders...google "three major migrations of american indian traditions"...google viking obsidian found in Iroquois camps.
..google "origin of chicago estimated indian population"...google "cherokee assimilation"....google "current tradtional indian populations"...it just goes on and on

ChiTownHoney
08-08-2008, 08:25 PM
m];169030']1 semester short of a BA in humanities (specialized in historical religion), a BA in Liberal Studies and a dumb BS in psych that ill never finish. I learned about american indians from school yes some but a LOT from my halfbreed grandmother. google "five dollar indian act"...google how many of our states are indian names...google mound builders...google "three major migrations of american indian traditions"...google viking obsidian found in Iroquois camps.
..google "origin of chicago estimated indian population"...google "cherokee assimilation"....google "current tradtional indian populations"...it just goes on and on

No thanks I dont google.

Ok, thats all good. I'm happy you have a half breed grandmother. Can please point out what exactly was wrong in my post and please try to disprove it with some facts. I really dont understand what you think is wrong in my post. I have read through it to see if maybe I did say something that was not fact, but I failed to do so and since you didnt, maybe you can help me see what I posted that was wrong by backing it up with some proven facts.

Nothing of what you stated proves that every american has Indian blood. Nothing will ever prove that because its not true

MARADONA
08-08-2008, 08:33 PM
m];169030']1 semester short of a BA in humanities (specialized in historical religion), a BA in Liberal Studies and a dumb BS in psych that ill never finish. I learned about american indians from school yes some but a LOT from my halfbreed grandmother. google "five dollar indian act"...google how many of our states are indian names...google mound builders...google "three major migrations of american indian traditions"...google viking obsidian found in Iroquois camps.
Hey [m[o_o]m]...honestly i hope you are still joking...if not...beh in matter of few weeks we will have to talk...bye.

http://www.blackfive.net/main/images/2007/09/28/angry_wolf.jpg

[m[o_o]m]
08-08-2008, 08:49 PM
what im saying is there are hundreds of thousands of americans with indian blood. what im saying is there were (at least) three major migrations of peoples into the america's in BCE...and only one is of mongol descent..most notably seen in the northwestern tribes. what im saying is there are very few traditional indians left alive and they live a meager life shoved away on some reservation.
the five dollar indian act lead to hundreds of thousands of indian women being married to white men and taking chrisitian names..and thats just one of the underhanded policies carried out by the BIA...really just a new version of the "prima nocte" used to breed out the black irish. i dont understand how any one can say this "We have PLENTY of them living here. Millions upon millions" with a straight face.

ChiTownHoney
08-08-2008, 08:55 PM
m];169047']what im saying is there are hundreds of thousands of americans with indian blood. what im saying is there were (at least) three major migrations of peoples into the america's in BCE...and only one is of mongol descent..most notably seen in the northwestern tribes. what im saying is there are very few traditional indians left alive and they live a meager life shoved away on some reservation.
the five dollar indian act lead to hundreds of thousands of indian women being married to white men and taking chrisitian names..and thats just one of the underhanded policies carried out by the BIA...really just a new version of the "prima nocte" used to breed out the black irish. i dont understand how any one can say this "We have PLENTY of them living here. Millions upon millions" with a straight face.

Yes, I said it....Millions upon Millions, and I will say it again.

You are not Latin American by chance are you?

How many times do you pass a Mexican on the street in your day? of course, this will definitly vary by where you live.

What race would you say most Mexican Americans are?

[m[o_o]m]
08-08-2008, 09:05 PM
heh...totally different traditions migrations and cultures. central american indians and north american indians are not only historically academically and geographically distinct but also VERY distinct unto themselves. for example...white man asks cree "whose those guys down there"...cree says "commanche"...dumb white man says ok and history now calls that tribe "horse thief" - to try and compare an algonquin to a souix is apples and oranges...and typical american ego-centrism...its nothing new...the moslems complain about it like they are surprised...i dont know why...this country started out that way and continues in the same stupid path.

ChiTownHoney
08-08-2008, 09:13 PM
m];169054']heh...totally different traditions migrations and cultures. central american indians and north american indians are not only historically academically and geographically distinct but also VERY distinct unto themselves. for example...white man asks cree "whose those guys down there"...cree says "commanche"...dumb white man says ok and history now calls that tribe "horse thief" - to try and compare an algonquin to a souix is apples and oranges...and typical american ego-centrism...its nothing new...the moslems complain about it like they are surprised...i dont know why...this country started out that way and continues in the same stupid path.

ahhhh...now we are seperating Native American groups! I recall you saying "indian", you should have just specified what group you were talking about.

Still, theres is nothing wrong or said out of fact in my first post that you replied was "so much wrong that you could not fathom where to begin."

Let me ask you though. You dont really think every single American has Indian blood, do you? I mean, you cant possibly think that, as a college student I think that you have more sense than that.

I mean, what I quoted you as posting above looks like a pre-lim to you putting me to shame with your proven facts. After a few posts, I see nothing. I am actually kind of disappointed :rolleyes:

[m[o_o]m]
08-08-2008, 09:19 PM
fiddlesticks. sorry to disappoint you. furthermore im on my third beer and i shud stfu now anyway. enjoy your america.

ChiTownHoney
08-09-2008, 01:05 AM
Thats GOOD
Why dont you go claim your Asian heritage
WHAT ARE YOU A PSYCHIC?

silly fool !
I thought I was crazy !
That is so utterly untrue I dont even know where to start
Whats Untrue? Jimi Hendrix WAS part Cherokee - READ IT!!
whatever.
I don't give a shit what the fuck you say chinatownbunny!

how about taking this :skull-ton :skull-ton :skull-ton smoke n choke!

And you are such an idiot. I cant even have a conversation with someone like you, you are so low. You do need to lay off the crack if you think I give a shit about Jimi Hendrix and who his grandparents fucked. You obviously missed my point completely which means you are beneath me.

Dismissed.

sindyloo
08-10-2008, 12:13 PM
Will do this last response so I dont continue the hijack of this thread as Sierra stated! Hmm but I did post about the Native people they were talking about...did you?

Suck up? Sorry have never asked anyone to suck up to me. Nor have I asked anyone to join Sindyloos gang. I stand alone and yes I have opinions good or bad....and yes I attack people. I am honest about it and call it what it is!

Sorry you dont. Mean come on lets be real here.

RLA all good points. Higher standard, hope that is in your group only? The rest of the board should be allowed to post what they want?

MADDOGMCMANAMAN
08-10-2008, 07:54 PM
LMAO from the midle east peace process to who jimmi hendrix's grandparents fucked !!

i cant help but laugh !!

you couldnt make up the stuff that gets argued about here on rb lol !! :D :D

drmephisto
08-11-2008, 11:33 AM
The best off native Americans are right here in Florida. The Seminoles never sighed a treaty with the US nor did it surrender in the Seminole Wars. Now they own the whole Hard Rock Cafe chain world wide and with gambling they will get back any wampum they lost.

(BTW- No way am I native American other than being born here in the US to two great Irish immigrants.)