PDA

View Full Version : Rapeclub

JezB
12-20-2005, 05:57 PM
Whats the address for Rapeclub? I thought it was Rapeclub.com but it says that domain is for sale! Help!

prey4me
12-26-2005, 04:50 AM
I haven't been posting there much lately. It's full of lots of insider-regular chit-chat (if you're not part of the regular gang, you're a bit out of the loop), and it's pretty tame compared to th is and
Here I feel more comfortable just talking about the things I kind of wish I could do, without having to preface it with "of course, this is just a fantasy,..."

Damn, if I want to drag Alexis Bledel off into the woods, I just talk about it!

strawdog
12-26-2005, 06:57 AM
your right prey they are a bit prissy in rapeclub

Alexandra
12-28-2005, 03:57 PM
Rapeclub members are a lot of frightened sheep, scared of their own shadows, also they don't have Grm, who is posting his new story here not there.
Grm giggling insanely.

Look I can give you this much about rapeclub, far too fucking nice for my personal preference, a bit Mickey mouse and then some upon occasion. But that having been said you must of liked it plenty Grm considering the amount of time you spent there. Do I have to reiterate my offering to help you out, scared sheep my ass, I didn't ignore anything. You thought it was unfair and I was prepared to change it. So either suck it up and except the fact that you didn't really even try much yourself to do anything about it, or at least realize you sound like a 13 year old middle school cheerleader on a power trip with her first period whining and bitching like that. Your an adult Grm, you can do better.

sweety39
12-28-2005, 03:57 PM
I just joined up with them a few weeks ago but now it seems that the site is down. For me it was a good place to start out and it does have its pros and cons like other sites. Some of the role playing stuff is pretty cool.

EvilJ
12-28-2005, 11:20 PM
RC has been switched to a new host and should be back up soon.

Thanks for that info. I tried to visit and was a bit worried that it was down permenately. As for the complaints about the club being too soft, I've found those usually come from people who hate any form of civility. I belong to several Rape groups and I like the flavour of all of them, from crass to soft.

Then again, I like hearing differing opinions, as well, just as long as they aren't shouted at me or trying to negate me.

The main people who SEEMED to hate rape club didn't give me the impression they felt that way. If you disagreed with them you were an "Asshole" who was "after them". Coincedentally, the guys at Rape club who DON'T resort to this paranoic name-calling seem to have actual WOMEN want to meet them for real time play. Or wives. Or BOTH.

Oh well, it's probably just a conspiracy.

cleanfun4all
12-28-2005, 11:31 PM
Thanks for that info. I tried to visit and was a bit worried that it was down permenately.

Not to worry. It should be back up by this weekend.

kredison
12-29-2005, 12:32 PM
I don't know what happened on RC and I don't care. I think the other moderators would agree that what matters to us is that this board remains a free, safe and open forum to discuss rape fantasies.

I am somewhat uncomfortable with Grm generalizing the people on RC as frightened sheep. Not to be too critical of you, I think you are a pretty swell guy, but I don't think it is fair to write off an entire message board so quickly. But that is between you and them. I'm glad you've been around to share stories, post your thoughts, and moderate.

Whoever wants to come here and have a good time discussing their fantasies is welcome. I do ask that whatever personal issues that individuals here have be relegated to private correspondence. This isn't the best place to air dirty laundry.

Not a demand, but a sincere word of advice.

The Swiss kick ass...