PDA

View Full Version : Cunts !

shysnale
07-15-2008, 02:01 PM
Fuck I have no more ideas for a post and that's your fault girls !

None of you have taken the risk to invite me to their place and made me feel fine. So now my dick has shrunk and same for my balls and it's reaching my brain and I become a zombie with no more imagination.

I disagree with all the macho stuff that's been running here lately trying to demonstrate women is inferior but you did me wrong by never loving me.

Bitches !

SecretObsession
07-15-2008, 02:29 PM
*Runs in :skull-evi Slams Shysnale down onto the bed and tickles him until he admits how much he loves and worships women!!!! :skull-big

xavior
07-16-2008, 12:39 AM
I'm sure there are many fun threads for it. :D

Sierra
07-16-2008, 02:48 AM
Good heavens, Shy!!! Why in the world would it be MY fault from 5000 miles away????

And you have given us very little chance to love you, now, have you?

I'll give it a shot if you'll let me. :)

shysnale
07-16-2008, 03:29 AM
OK Sierra, I'm waiting for that shot.

shysnale
07-16-2008, 01:31 PM
I'm still waiting ......you better answer fast or my simple mind is gonna think you have no argument you heavenly creature :skull-lov

ChiTownHoney
07-16-2008, 02:04 PM
Well ShySnale if you had someone like SecretObsession at home, you wouldnt feel so bad about hating women!

People like her really give the insult "cunt" a reason to survive.

Listen girl, you DONT tell me what to do...Got it??

shysnale
07-16-2008, 02:18 PM
Well ShySnale if you had someone like SecretObsession at home, you wouldnt feel so bad about hating women!

-cries cries cries cries cries cries :skull-cry :skull-cry

-cries * 3456

Did the Rowdy Room let a misunderstanding slide inside your mind ? Or is it my post ?

I don't hate woman !

-cries cries cries cries cries cries :skull-cry :skull-cry
:( :( :(

I hate the fact I don't have one on my side ! That's all !
But you, ChiTownHoney..........My senses tell my you may become ParisTownHoney and come here have a good life with me ! :)

What do you say ? I know you, I felt a lot of similar ways of thinking between your posts and mine, you remember me a lot of my own mind, think about the result of the union of a lovely woman like you and a hot cute boy like me ! You're not gonna spend the rest of your life in the states are you ? You know this country is going straight to hell. There will be a major civilian war over there and you need to protect yourself by coming to my Paris appartment !!

ChiTownHoney
07-16-2008, 02:21 PM
Snale, Paris is my favorite city :)

here in the U.S, prissy cry babies whine untill their points been ripped to shreds, then they cry some more wanting someone to step in and stop the abuse so they dont cry anymore :skull-cry

SecretObsession
07-16-2008, 02:29 PM

:skull-big Uh Oh! Does someone have an inferiority complex??? :skull-big

It's ok Chi, you don't have to be threatened. I won't waste my time telling you exactly what you should do :D

somedude
07-16-2008, 02:31 PM
Will some brave woman please travel to France and rape Shysnale!
Our frog friend really really needs to get laid:D

Sierra
07-16-2008, 02:32 PM
I'm still waiting ......you better answer fast or my simple mind is gonna think you have no argument you heavenly creature :skull-lov

My dearest Shy....You are an intelligent and loving person who I'm sure understands that it is YOU who must woo ME. I await your attentions with an open mind and heart.

dashrendar44
07-16-2008, 02:46 PM
fuck france, canadian boy is getting the cold shoulder from women! cmon ladies...*puppy eyes*

ChiTownHoney
07-16-2008, 05:56 PM
You obviously "wasted your time" replying, so why dont you tell me what to do then, you cow.

There isnt anything inferior about me, so act like the ignorant heifer you are and say there is.

SecretObsession
07-16-2008, 06:29 PM
:skull-big Hmmmmm... ah ha!!! You're admittedly fridgid! (Meaning unable to orgasm with a man, so you don't have to look it up). All that pent up jealously has finally boiled over and now you're having a temper tantrum with me? :skull-big How cute ;) Just count to ten and calm down little scrapper :D

ChiTownHoney
07-16-2008, 06:54 PM
So what?? and I know thats not what it means, so you fail again. I have nothing to be jealous of. If anything you need to look at yourself and ask why you are so ignorant about what goes on in the world.

Oh and another thing. All the ammo I gave everyone and you are the first to use it, so congrats on doing what females do best.

SecretObsession
07-16-2008, 07:34 PM
Wow! I didn't realize that you were so seriously disturbed... ummmm... that I closed the thread :skull-big OK OK... having too much fun slinging mud with the piggies.

Seriously though, Chi, since what you were upset about is my closing the "Stern thread" and suggesting that you create another if you want to continue your discussion, how about if I make a new thread on the subject of "war and terrorism" for anyone who wishes to join? Something worthwhile might actually come out of this silliness :)

ChiTownHoney
07-16-2008, 07:45 PM
You have no fucking idea how really disturbed I am, and I dont give a fuck what you do. Make your stupid thread and then demand that it be closed again when your idealogy gets ripped to shreds again.

SecretObsession
07-16-2008, 07:52 PM
Go on and pout then, the offer stands :)

ChiTownHoney
07-16-2008, 08:10 PM
I'll pout I dont care. Go ahead and do it. and while you are at it go throw some more ammo at me, its fun.

SecretObsession
07-16-2008, 08:27 PM
Question is where it should be posted.... think maybe it should be posted in idle talk and taken out of the RR?

ChiTownHoney
07-17-2008, 12:25 AM
I'll post it.

shysnale
07-17-2008, 04:48 AM
My dearest Shy....You are an intelligent and loving person who I'm sure understands that it is YOU who must woo ME. I await your attentions with an open mind and heart.

Ho Sierra, I am so afraid.
I had to face a lot of things in that life but this time I am really scared.
I never had to face a god wrath.
God will never stay idle when you and I will walk along a shining ethereal stair in the sky dressed like angels to warn the entire planet there is a new reference of beauty everybody has to follow : You.

You are the messiah of the new carnal rules and every penis in this world will develop a sixth sense, responding to the slightest move of your adorable incarnation.

All women will witness a cataract of sperm gushing from every single man and reaching the rainbow in a desperate try to be in touch with you.

Women jealousy will be so strong that the never ending war of sexes will finally turn into a blood bath and apocalypse will be close.

But you will be safe. The eruption of passion coming from an innocent virgin like me being graced by a natural treasure such as yourself will lead us to a higher place. From the highest floor of the Eiffel Tower, we will watch the world disappear while drinking champagne and eating oysters. Do not waste any single more minute looking for the one on the wrong side of the Atlantic. Fly over the ocean and join me so the show can go on.

Your fate is in your hands.

______________________Snale

SecretObsession
07-17-2008, 01:43 PM
ChiTown & Secret end this please.

If for no other reason except for me.

You both are great people. Please stop fighting.

My apologies if my involvement upsets you.

Please stop and get along or just don't talk to each other.

Do it for me? Is that a good enough reason or do I presume to much about my friendships with both of you?

Even if you don't, thanks for reading my reply and understanding what it feels like when you see two good people you care about try to have a go at each other.

Phantom! It's all just silliness :rolleyes: I may have had a bit too much fun with it, but I don't, and really never did, have any hard feelings against Chi. And since she started a new thread, which is what she was upset about in the first place, it seems she has moved on :)