PDA

View Full Version : Sindyloo Against Anyone!!

sindyloo
07-13-2008, 04:07 PM
Yes I am Bored and a Fucking troll a Skank, A liar, A Phsycho Crazy Bitch! So lets get this fucking FIGHT going shall we??

Anyone at all come on in and get some of me. If you have the wits or the freaking balls to get into a good arguement?:skull-tea :skull-tea Its no more sweet love everyone dumbass positive Sindy. Now it is me cold hearted and mean spirited because...I am that way!

So bring it you fucking Half wit numbskulls, and that is a open invite to you KO Fucks as well! Things slow over there you guys bored of hugging and singing "Kumbayah My Lord"?? I know its Sunday and all you Holy Fuckers are at Church so will wait for ya!:skull-tic :skull-tic :skull-ton :skull-ton

RapeU
07-13-2008, 04:13 PM
I don't think I could ever fight against you Sindy. You're always fun to talk to :)

MARADONA
07-13-2008, 04:19 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNBWLFZfxTM&feature=related

Just posted the link of this music video in the music thread...
i could be wrong...as allways...but maybe it will change your mind!! who knows!! ;)

sindyloo
07-13-2008, 04:32 PM
AWWWWWWwwww??? You guys arent doing this right!:skull-lov

yes RapeU same goes for me could never bug you, you are to good a friend better than this skank deserves!:D

Thanks for the Video brought back good memories, and yes it changed my mind about you Maradona!;) :)

touriquet2001
07-13-2008, 04:48 PM
I don't think I could ever fight against you Sindy. You're always fun to talk to :)

ditto :D

Sierra
07-13-2008, 04:48 PM
Sindy, until very recently you and I had never had a cross word. I have no desire to have them now.

As I said before, I think there's a good person there. I hope to get to know her.

MARADONA
07-13-2008, 05:08 PM
AWWWWWWwwww??? You guys arent doing this right!:skull-lov

yes RapeU same goes for me could never bug you, you are to good a friend better than this skank deserves!:D

Thanks for the Video brought back good memories, and yes it changed my mind about you Maradona!;) :)
good to know! :)

RLA68
07-13-2008, 05:24 PM
Yes I am Bored and a Fucking troll a Skank, A liar, A Phsycho Crazy Bitch! So lets get this fucking FIGHT going shall we??

Anyone at all come on in and get some of me. If you have the wits or the freaking balls to get into a good arguement?:skull-tea :skull-tea Its no more sweet love everyone dumbass positive Sindy. Now it is me cold hearted and mean spirited because...I am that way!

So bring it you fucking Half wit numbskulls, and that is a open invite to you KO Fucks as well! Things slow over there you guys bored of hugging and singing "Kumbayah My Lord"?? I know its Sunday and all you Holy Fuckers are at Church so will wait for ya!:skull-tic :skull-tic :skull-ton :skull-ton

ROTFLMAO. :skull-big

dashrendar44
07-13-2008, 06:28 PM
bah, ignore her...PMS is a bitch :p

RLA68
07-13-2008, 07:14 PM
Still ROTFLMAO and crying laughing so hard. :skull-big

Jasmine
07-13-2008, 07:32 PM
Sindy are you trying to get someone to do some mud wrestling with you???;)

http://content.imagesocket.com/thumbs/mud_wrestling_chicks_jpgc58.jpg (http://imagesocket.com/view/mud_wrestling_chicks_jpgc58.jpg)

RLA68
07-13-2008, 08:21 PM
Sindy are you trying to get someone to do some mud wrestling with you???;)

http://content.imagesocket.com/thumbs/mud_wrestling_chicks_jpgc58.jpg (http://imagesocket.com/view/mud_wrestling_chicks_jpgc58.jpg)

I would mud wrestle with you Jasmine...I would also do all other kinds of wrestling with you. :skull-lov

sindyloo
07-13-2008, 08:52 PM
Awww Now Dash you know that isnt possible? I am like Herpes you cant ignore me cause I grow on you and bother the hell out of you! And when you think I am gone and its safe?? WELL fuck I just break out again all over!

Jasmine, yes somewhat everyone has been flinging mud here all over the place so I thought HELL?? Why not me too??

Got a good start here to for next years awards coming up. Can easily become the most hated and despised member at RB. Just have to try harder is all and will have it nailed for sure!:)

MARADONA
07-13-2008, 09:09 PM
it's not easy as you think! ;) you will never beat italianguy...and trust me it's good...very good!!! ;)

RLA68
07-13-2008, 09:32 PM
Yes. Still ROTFLMAO:skull-big

Fuck I need oxygen now, I have laughed an entire day over this.:D

sindyloo
08-10-2008, 12:40 PM
Was hoping to not bring this up again? So come on out Sierra lets play shall we? Want to find out here in the open what you have against me?:confused:

Be honest with me at least okay? Lets end this as best as possible shall we?

Sierra
08-10-2008, 01:17 PM
Was hoping to not bring this up again? So come on out Sierra lets play shall we? Want to find out here in the open what you have against me?:confused:

I see no point, Sindyloo.

I'm not sure what brought on your random attacks recently, but this kind of thing has been the nature of RB for a long time. You shouldn't be surprised when someone responds in kind. To assume the martyr role and wonder what I "have against" you rings a little false, don't you think?

Be honest with me at least okay? Lets end this as best as possible shall we?

Honesty? That's rich. This is a drum you, of all people, REALLY don't want to beat. :skull-big

I'm perfectly willing to declare peace. I don't start the fires so ending "this" is simple. You stop the attacks and I will stop responding.

Deal?

sindyloo
08-10-2008, 03:36 PM
Done deal! Hope you dont mind if I post still?;) :D

stricken
08-12-2008, 09:51 PM
+1

AWDracer
08-15-2008, 11:12 PM

I'm not sure what brought on your random attacks recently, but this kind of thing has been the nature of RB for a long time. You shouldn't be surprised when someone responds in kind. To assume the martyr role and wonder what I "have against" you rings a little false, don't you think?

Honesty? That's rich. This is a drum you, of all people, REALLY don't want to beat. :skull-big

I'm perfectly willing to declare peace. I don't start the fires so ending "this" is simple. You stop the attacks and I will stop responding.

Deal?

...I don't like the way you look Sierra... :skull-big :p (kidding) :D

jerkl
08-16-2008, 09:26 PM
dont be so dark, theres light, just "blow your horn" and well bring it to u

Dusky
09-17-2008, 02:59 PM

Deal?

What a sarcastic bitch YOU are! You need to go back to being a lapdog. You do that better.

drmephisto
09-17-2008, 04:58 PM
The only time I could ever be nasty to Sindyloo would be when I am raping the shit out of her. And even then I am careful not to hurt her. (Make her cry maybe, but never hurt her)

MARADONA
09-17-2008, 09:29 PM
What a sarcastic bitch YOU are! You need to go back to being a lapdog. You do that better.
I have to tell you something buddy...your days on RB are over. I hope you are happy now...bitch!!! :skull-big :skull-thu

SUCK IT!!!!

http://i105.piczo.com/view/2/h/5/7/a/9/w/4/t/p/a/1/img/i159185093_5273_3.gif

Sierra
09-17-2008, 11:59 PM
Maradona, dear, this person joined today, has three posts. Two of those are jabs - one at me and the other at ChiTown. He/she resurrected a month-old post just to get a poke in.

MADDOGMCMANAMAN
09-18-2008, 03:20 AM

:cool:

MADDOGMCMANAMAN
09-18-2008, 03:21 AM
:cool:

something smells funny.....

man i just realised i made two posts when i thought i had made one !! - THIS WEED IS GOOD LMAO !!

MARADONA
09-18-2008, 04:59 AM
Maradona, dear, this person joined today, has three posts. Two of those are jabs - one at me and the other at ChiTown. He/she resurrected a month-old post just to get a poke in.
Yes just saw his reply to Chi...beh what i disliked is this kind of fuck up attitude...
it's too easy you know...comes here as a guest and starts to attack us with stupid posts...
i know...she/he is just a pathetic loser...no doubt about that but i can't stay here without do nothing. :D :p

Sierra
09-19-2008, 12:26 AM
I know, my friend. I just don't want you to get too excited about it. I know I'm not. :)

poemman
09-19-2008, 04:40 PM

YOU are right,she is a real bitch,and good to see some bitches here.
and from here avatar and username I can tell you she is the whore who I fucked from about 2 months.
nice to see her here.

Noir
09-19-2008, 05:04 PM
and from here avatar and username I can tell you she is the whore who I fucked from about 2 months.
nice to see her here.

Since you are actually referring to a drawn avatar I'd say you are crossing the line here. :skull-tic

Dusky
09-19-2008, 06:35 PM
nice to see her here.

Don't try to make it sound like you know me, you scumbag, and don't tag your filth on my posts. That's fucked up. :skull-ton

MARADONA
09-19-2008, 07:11 PM
Don't try to make it sound like you know me, you scumbag, and don't tag your filth on my posts. That's fucked up. :skull-ton
You call that shit a post??!! You are so funny!!! :skull-big

sindyloo
09-19-2008, 07:16 PM
You guys are soooo Funny taking the smallest stuff so seriously??;) :p

Dusky doesnt mean any harm by it hes just trying to get a rise out of people?:)

And looks like its working huh??;) :)

ChiTownHoney
09-22-2008, 01:42 AM
nice to see her here.

Quit lying! You know that you dont fuck any bitches :D and wet dreams dont count.

Dusky
09-24-2008, 05:58 PM
Quit lying! You know that you dont fuck any bitches :D and wet dreams dont count.

There can be no other reply possible. Well said. :skull-thu :skull-roc

Dusky
09-24-2008, 06:02 PM
I have to tell you something buddy...your days on RB are over. I hope you are happy now...bitch!!! :skull-big :skull-thu

SUCK IT!!!!

http://i105.piczo.com/view/2/h/5/7/a/9/w/4/t/p/a/1/img/i159185093_5273_3.gif

You call that shit a post??!! You are so funny!!! :skull-big

So you run to the end of your chain and bark at me, while that scumsucker accuses your "friend" of not just being a whore, but being a CHEAP whore? Way to show your support! I bet she feels all warm and fuzzy now.

Idiot.

MARADONA
09-24-2008, 07:17 PM
So you run to the end of your chain and bark at me, while that scumsucker accuses your "friend" of not just being a whore, but being a CHEAP whore? Way to show your support! I bet she feels all warm and fuzzy now.

Idiot.
Dusky...i see you have not a limit...beh this is the RR motherfucker...that "scumsucker" was just a fake member...
and he got banned...i guess this will be your destiny too...you decided to play the game with the wrong person...
you are very stupid...no doubt. Call me an idiot without know a shit about it...yes it's tipical from a big loser like you... :rolleyes:
beh you proven to me for another time your incredible stupidity...bravo!
You are a real brain-dead! BUT DON'T FORGET TO SUCK IT!!! http://www.msnpro.com/angry/30.gif