PDA

View Full Version : i'm new here

mobab
08-30-2006, 10:54 PM
I meet up with a guy from Myspace, which I have been doing again for the last 3 weekends. I keep telling myself I will stop this "old" behavior, but the more I fight it the harder it is. This guy seemed different. He suggested that we go to Hollywood Forever cemetery because the would be showing some old movie outside in the cematary. We got there and the place was packed!!!! It was actually pretty cool. My date brought KFC for a picnic, NO he wasn’t a brotha!!!! Hee Hee. But from the pics he E-mailed me he might as well have been! He was this tall blonde haired guy, I think he said he was some kind of studio worker a gaffer or grip something dumb and unimpressive. I usually like the more cerebral type. All I know is he hardly said a word the whole time. We ate our chinken in silence, I couldn’t believe how greasy and gross it was I hadn’t had KFC in years. When the movie started it was about 9, it was some silly comedy from the 30’s. my date was silent so I just turned my back to him and layed on my side. We were laying on a blanket he brought, it was chilly so I pulled the unused part over me cause I was cold. It was then that I felt his hand quicky shoot down the back of my jeans, an before I could protest I felt one of his callused greasy fingers dart right up my asshole!!!!!!! I couldn’t believe the nerve of this guy!!!!!! No flirting or touching my arm or boobies just "blam" he jabs a finger in my pooper! I wiggled away and turned around and said, "knock it off!" the group of college kids behind us started giggling. He looked at them and said, "shut up!" then he looked at me and held his finger to his nose and sniffed it!!! I said, "your sick!" and I rolled back over on my side covering myself with the blanket again. And he got up right next to my ear and whispered, "and you’re a filthy animal". Its weird but I new right then and there I would do anything he asked me too. The movie started and I felt his hand creep back under the blanket and slide down the back of my ass. This time I didn’t say anything, I knew the guys behind us were watching and I didn’t want to cause a sceane. Besides, how did they know he wasn’t just patting my ass, instead of inserting his finger into my tinky’ rectum. I just tried ignoring him, which was not easy cause he inched another nuckel up into my shitter. Then he would pull it out and smell it, I guess, I didn’t look back there. I heard the guys behind us mutter something about "some stink-finger". The whole thing was kinda getting me a tad hot, I just wish he would have quit ignoring my pussy!!! Here I am with this well manicured pussy that I paid 60 bucks to have brazilian waxed and this guy was not in the least interested with it. Only once did he run a finger threw my pussy crack and that was to just get some lub for my butthole! Why didn’t he want to smell my pussy juice? I mean does my butt smell any different then his? I couldn’t pay any attaintion to the move so I lay my head down on the blanket and tried to pretend he wasn’t deep in my fudge. I felt him work another gnarly finger in my caboose. Now that just hurt!!!!!!!! Ive had plenty stuff up my butt before, but dry? And with no foreplay? OUUCHHHHH! I tried some deep breathing and that helped. There were two girls to our left, one was looking at me with disgust, the other with sympathy. The guys behind us were still joking. Wasn’t anyone watching the god damn movie? I felt my face redden. I had to get out of there!!!! I got up and walk over to where people were smoking. There were no public restrooms just a line of about 12 "andy Gump" portable toilets. I felt a poop coming on, I think my "date had loosened something up in there! I had to go, but I hated those smelly outhouses. I picked the furthest one away hopping that it was the least used. I got inside and locked the cheap door. The place stunk so bad I almost gagged! And there was piss all over the seat!!!!!!!! And used poop stained toilet papper laying off to the side. I unbuttoned my white jeans and scooted them down to my knee’s. I did the same with my white thong undies. The seat was so nasty I didn’t even attempt cleaning it, I just kinda straddled the opening, pee’d a lilttle and pinched off a cute lil’ piper poop. LOL! I didn’t dare touch the walls or anything in there. The roll of toilet papper was soaked with piss so I couldn’t even wipe I just pulled up my undies and pants. Straighten my jacket and thought, "Im gunna tell this moron to fuck off, who does he think he’s fucking with, and that silent treatment, fuck that!" I admit I am attracted to the silent type but this guy was starting to creep! I made a resolution to myself that I would never date a myspace pervy again! I reached down to exit and as soon as I undid the latch he swung the door open jumped up inside and was upon me. I heard him latch the outhouse door. The next thing he did was grab me by the neck and press my face on the wet toilet seat. My mind went numb, I didn’t know what to do or say, it all happened so fast. The next thing I heard was the buttons on my jeans rip and go flying and I felt his big hands pull down the back of my jeans just past my ass. Before I could even think straight I felt him rip my thong off and spread my butt cheeks, I could feel his hot breath on my pussy and ass. He was back there sniffin!!!!!! Just as I was gunna get the nerve up to say something, I heard him hawk up some bile from the back of his throat and spew it in my ass crack, it dripped down my butt crack and pooled in my anus. He stood up grabbed me by my hips and told me to grab the backs of my knee’s. I did what he said and braced myself. His cock was up in me in 2 seconds flat and no slow get used to it baby stroke, he was full tilt non-stop balls deep thrusting!!!!!!! The bastard grudge fucked my shithole for about 15 minutes without missing a beat. My head was pounding against the hallow shithouse wall when I finally blacked out. When I came to in a couple of minutes, he was still pounding my ass and I was laying against the toilet seat with my head over the hole, I looked down and saw my cute little "Hello Kitty" white thong in the shit bucket. By now I was crying, and sobbing. He didn’t care. I also noticed something else, those guys who were sitting behind us were outside jeering, saying things like "fuck her!" All of the suddon he stopped, pulled me up by the hair and he sat down on the toilet seat and demanded me to "Suck him off!" And though I was almost in hysterics I fell down before his cock and yes I did it, I put his poop covered cock in my mouth and sucked it good, real sloppy wet cause I was sniveling and crying. Then I heard something slash and I felt water splash my chin, I didn’t realize at first then it hit me, he was pooping!!!!!!! When I took my mouth off his cock and looked at him he was grinning, then he grabbed me by the hair and jerked his cum off into my hair and forehead. I could feel his hot jizz mix with my tears and run down my face. Next he told me to clean him up, using my long ass tongue, he’d seen my myspace photo of it. I started licking his cock and balls, when he slapped me across the face and leaned back and said, "Clean me here" and he spread his ass check, I didn’t want to get slapped again so I timidly stuck my tounge between his butt cheeks, he grabbed the back of my head and buried my face in his butt, and yelled, "Tongue it bitch!" I felt my long tongue snake up his ass as he started trying to cum a second time. My long tongue was a good 2 inches up his butt when he came again, I could feel his asshole contracting on my tongue as he shot more cum down my back and ass. Afterwards I just collapsed on the floor of the portapotty. I heard him exit and heard the guys outside giggling. I locked the door and tried to straighten my self out. I got up the nerve to get out. I opened the door and no one was there, I walked back to where we were sitting, the movie was over and people were getting there stuff together. He was gone! My purse was on the ground and it looked like someone had gone threw it. The girls who were sitting next to us were looking at me like I was the excorsist. I got my shit and walked out on to Santa Monica Blvd. All the tranny’s were walking around I was a tad dazzed. One of them stopped me and said, "honey, what do you got on your head?" "oh my word! It’s a piece of crappy shitpapper!, gurl you a mess!" I didn’t pay any attaintion, I just hurried home hopping to see if He had called! Yeppers, I’m in love!