PDA

View Full Version : Attention Italianguy

RapeU
06-22-2008, 03:19 PM
Why did you come back? Why do you continue to attempt to rant and rave about your "feminist" BS? You're only hurting yourself each time you attack one of us.

Please do us all a favor and get yourself nominated for a Darwin Award.

That is all.

italianguy
06-22-2008, 10:03 PM
:skull-cry

RLA68
06-22-2008, 10:22 PM
I hate to see someone in what has to be a miserable state. -91 for a rep. How many posters here have attacked you for your posts?

Dude, it is never too late to turn something into a positive. You are obviously a pretty intelligent guy. What fun can this be?

You should be here to have fun. Post a little shit and talk a little shit but have fun...and in shit I mean not insulting everyone or attacking people.

Just $.02

italianguy
06-22-2008, 10:41 PM
omg I got -rep even for crying

don't you have an heart?

RLA68
06-22-2008, 10:51 PM
Yes I -repped you and I did so to Chitownhoney. Wish I could take both back but I will admit my button was pushed.

I am certainly not perfect but if we can realize errors and correct them then that is what is important.

dashrendar44
06-22-2008, 11:30 PM
wtf? who repped this clown? i repped him down to -99, then someone reps him up to -88...i wanted to see him hit -100 T_T

RLA68
06-22-2008, 11:37 PM
You know Italianguy,

You could be a pretty popular funny guy if you didn't insist on being Mr. Inappropiate. Maybe when I was what 15, that was amusing but one day I grew up and became an adult.

What happened to Sierra was horrible and thank God she is on the mend. I haven't been around long but she is a unique and special person. I don't see any humor in it or that you should pull from it.

I know you are a decently smart person but before posting bullshit what is wrong with thinking about if it is say someone's mom or wife or sister or girlfriend or daughter? That is reality to what you just did to Sierra. She means a lot to quite a few people.

You are not even worth neg repping although -99 and counting.

italianguy
06-22-2008, 11:39 PM
She said that I could ask.... And I asked to wank not to offend anyone, sorry if you get offend, not my intention.

RLA68
06-22-2008, 11:41 PM
If you don't intend on offending than please keep it in mind when you post and I am sure you will do great.

For the most part I can see your humor and it is pretty witty except when it attacks or hurts someone.

I am a complete asshole at work with my sarcastic humor. I just know when to keep it in check.

dashrendar44
06-22-2008, 11:42 PM
you asked to wank? as in, you intended to jerk off to her injuries? you are beyond repair you fucked up little piece of scum

touriquet2001
06-23-2008, 12:16 AM
god , that is low for even you italiangirl , more neg rep coming from me soon as i can give some out . :(:( please pm me calling me a racist again you stupid fuck

ego
06-23-2008, 06:04 AM
omg I got -rep even for crying

don't you have an heart?

At least he is funny! :p

RLA68
06-23-2008, 08:04 AM
My advice:
#1. Apologize forthe inappropiate post to Sierra.
#2. Delete or never use that account
#3. If you want to be a decent member of this community then sign up for a new account and change your style of inappropiate posts.

ezzdx
06-23-2008, 08:07 AM
I think this in the natural of italianguy,he reply to the others posts by his natural and his bad natural is his problem.
he couldn't respect the most female members and I think he don't respect the women generaly and couldn't treat them as a gentleman.
the man should be polite with the women and he couldn't be polite specialy with the women.:rolleyes:

RLA68
06-23-2008, 08:10 AM
I highly respect your views EZZDX but my question is simple...does Italianguy have a mother? How about sisters? Any girlfriend now or before?

See where I am going with this. How would he feel if anyone he cared about was treated as he has with his inappropiate posts?

Something to think about? Yes or No

ezzdx
06-23-2008, 08:18 AM
Thanks RLA68.:)
but I see you talk about a high-level of morals I don't think he would appreciate.:rolleyes:

ezzdx
06-23-2008, 08:30 AM
My advice:
#1. Apologize forthe inappropiate post to Sierra.

But what about the other female members who he bothered before.:rolleyes:
I won't metion names but the all know he bothered many female members here.

#2. Delete or never use that account
#3. If you want to be a decent member of this community then sign up for a new account and change your style of inappropiate posts.

I think this is better for him,if he deleted this account and opened a new page with all and changed his style maybe he would be better,at least for his people as his user name is harming the all Italian guys.

ChiTownHoney
06-23-2008, 01:30 PM
But what about the other female members who he bothered before.:rolleyes: I won't metion names but the all know he bothered many female members here.

This is true Ezzdx. Nobody cares when he insults others, but holy crap dont insult this girl. Personally, I am the last person who gives a shit what he says to that girl, but Italianguy went ahead and pissed some people off, now people are actually threatening him :D

You people take this and him way too seriously, he obviously likes the attention. Dude, I gaurantee you that this guy logs in and laughs when he sees the bullshit you post to him. He wants more, I'm telling you.

Yes, I AM the one who pos repped him. I actually like the fact, if nothing else about him, that he sways from the normal posts on here. Its entertaining how he gets people SOOO pissed off, and its all you that lose, because this mofo likes the negative attention.

People insult me all the time for no apparent reason and nobody gives a shit. Nobody even says anything or acknowledges it. Even people who I thought I was friendly with dont say shit or anything. Why is that? Attack any of the other bitches here and holy hell. Apparently, I'm different. Well..thats the kind of people here I guess. They play favorites and get on the bandwagon. Italianguy didnt doesnt even acknowledge half the people here talking shit about him...its all about the bandwagon.

Personally, I think anything anyones has said to him is 10 times nastier than anything he has said. Wishing his mom was still alive, WTF is that bullshit?

Whats really funny is how everyone gets so high and mighty. 2 wrongs dont make a right, so stop giving yourselves so much credit.

If you want him to go away, I just suggest that you ignore him. He wont go away as long as you are making him famous.

dashrendar44
06-23-2008, 05:19 PM
2 wrongs dont make a right
but 3 lefts do :p sorry chi, couldnt resist XD

drmephisto
06-23-2008, 06:19 PM
This is true Ezzdx. Nobody cares when he insults others, but holy crap dont insult this girl. Personally, I am the last person who gives a shit what he says to that girl, but Italianguy went ahead and pissed some people off, now people are actually threatening him :D

You people take this and him way too seriously, he obviously likes the attention. Dude, I gaurantee you that this guy logs in and laughs when he sees the bullshit you post to him. He wants more, I'm telling you.

Yes, I AM the one who pos repped him. I actually like the fact, if nothing else about him, that he sways from the normal posts on here. Its entertaining how he gets people SOOO pissed off, and its all you that lose, because this mofo likes the negative attention.

People insult me all the time for no apparent reason and nobody gives a shit. Nobody even says anything or acknowledges it. Even people who I thought I was friendly with dont say shit or anything. Why is that? Attack any of the other bitches here and holy hell. Apparently, I'm different. Well..thats the kind of people here I guess. They play favorites and get on the bandwagon. Italianguy didnt doesnt even acknowledge half the people here talking shit about him...its all about the bandwagon.

Personally, I think anything anyones has said to him is 10 times nastier than anything he has said. Wishing his mom was still alive, WTF is that bullshit?

Whats really funny is how everyone gets so high and mighty. 2 wrongs dont make a right, so stop giving yourselves so much credit.

If you want him to go away, I just suggest that you ignore him. He wont go away as long as you are making him famous.

Gives Chi a hug:skull-lov

AWDracer
06-23-2008, 06:26 PM
Stirring the pot. A past time here at RB...

RapeU
06-23-2008, 07:25 PM
She said that I could ask.... And I asked to wank not to offend anyone, sorry if you get offend, not my intention.

Yeah if that was your first apology I'd probably accept it but it's not. What kind of person would wank on a real story? What kind of person would ask for the gory details of an accident?

Do not bother apologizing again. You and I both know that your apologies are full of shit.

And ChiTown, I don't come on here often, but I do notice what goes on. Your agitation about this isn't unnoticed.

MADDOGMCMANAMAN
06-23-2008, 08:48 PM
Yes, I AM the one who pos repped him.

Chi i already knew you would rep him before you pushed the button and contrary to your claim I would also say you did it beacuse he was having a go at Sierra rather than others :cool: lol

Now my own personal view is this - there aint that much pussy floating around on rb these days, hence when we do get pussy we have to look after that pussy!! I DONT WANT THIS TO BECOME A BOARD FOR JUST GUYS (shudders). This fucking prick was threatening a female member of rb so we drop a hammer on his ass - not to neccesarily hurt him - but to REASSURE THE FEMALES THAT WE DONT STAND FOR THAT SHIT !! and that this fucking italian turdburglar is the exception round here.

we would do the exact same thing for you chi if some prick was hassling you :)

What gave you the idea that we dont laugh when we are insulting his sorry ass ?? lol i really fucking enjoy it and i urge everyone available to come take a dump on this loser lol IT IS GOOD FOR THE BOARD AND HELL THIS IS WHAT ROWDY ROOM WAS MADE FOR !!!!

SO COME ON EVERYBODY.....

ITALIANGAY - FUCK YOUR MOTHER
ITALIANGAY - FUCK YOUR MOTHER
LA LA LA LA LA
LA LA LA LA LA

ITALIANGAY - FUCK YOUR SISTER
ITALIANGAY - FUCK YOUR SISTER
LA LA LA LA LA
LA LA LA LA LA
:D :D :D :D :D :D

remember italiangay isnt a normal human being - he is result of his mother being raped by a pig, also just before he was due in hospital his mother did a MASSIVE FART and blew italiangay out of her ass - covered in turd. Italiangay hit the floor and the doctor trod on him and said "god damn, i just trod in a pile of shit" !!!!!!!!!!! :D

ChiTownHoney
06-23-2008, 11:38 PM
Chi i already knew you would rep him before you pushed the button and contrary to your claim I would also say you did it beacuse he was having a go at Sierra rather than others :cool: lol

And so what if I did? I dont care about her and I dont care what happens to her. But you are wrong, I repped him for different reasons.

And you are also wrong about the claim that everyone would have done the same for me, that is not true at all. I recall a couple of times where I was told off pretty badly, and nobody said shit. The moderaters even left it up so people could read it. It was very uncalled for and included words that shouldnt be told to women or anybody for that matter. I never even said anything like that to anyone. Nobody said shit. So dont even tell me any bs, and you know this damn well.

And I'm not the only one that repped Italianguy. He was at -99 and I repped him to -88. Now he is at -70, and I didnt rep him again.

MADDOGMCMANAMAN
06-24-2008, 07:52 AM
And so what if I did? I dont care about her and I dont care what happens to her. But you are wrong, I repped him for different reasons.

And you are also wrong about the claim that everyone would have done the same for me, that is not true at all. I recall a couple of times where I was told off pretty badly, and nobody said shit. The moderaters even left it up so people could read it. It was very uncalled for and included words that shouldnt be told to women or anybody for that matter. I never even said anything like that to anyone. Nobody said shit. So dont even tell me any bs, and you know this damn well.

And I'm not the only one that repped Italianguy. He was at -99 and I repped him to -88. Now he is at -70, and I didnt rep him again.

Chi there is a difference between being told off and actual threatening abuse, you do not know some of the shit this guy was doin via pm. On the board there can be a debate about wrong or right and misconceptions but this prick was being outright abusive.

If anyone was being abusive to you as well and i thought that it was affecting you and you were genuinely worried, then i assure you i (and i hope others) would do exactly same for u....

especially if you had shown me your tits !! :D :D

italianguy
06-24-2008, 09:43 AM
you do not know some of the shit this guy was doin via pm. On the board there can be a debate about wrong or right and misconceptions but this prick was being outright abusive.

What??? Almost all my PMs are like "hi wanna chat" to female nicknames that never answered and a pair of salutation to italian male nicknames.

Now my own personal view is this - there aint that much pussy floating around on rb these days, hence when we do get pussy we have to look after that pussy!! I DONT WANT THIS TO BECOME A BOARD FOR JUST GUYS (shudders). This fucking prick was threatening a female member of rb so we drop a hammer on his ass - not to neccesarily hurt him - but to REASSURE THE FEMALES THAT WE DONT STAND FOR THAT SHIT !! and that this fucking italian turdburglar is the exception round here.

we would do the exact same thing for you chi if some prick was hassling you :)

This is a clear case of victim blaming, you attacked me badly without a reason (and with "you" I mean half rb) and now you start to find stupid excuses to justify your violence but this one is particularly silly, I clearly attract a lot of women here not the opposite.

It's like the story of the wolf and the lamb.

Now I understand why you are all feminists here, you think whatever females ask you to think cause they have a pussy.

touriquet2001
06-24-2008, 11:58 AM
What??? Almost all my PMs are like "hi wanna chat" to female nicknames that never answered and a pair of salutation to italian male nicknames.

This is a clear case of victim blaming, you attacked me badly without a reason (and with "you" I mean half rb) and now you start to find stupid excuses to justify your violence but this one is particularly silly, I clearly attract a lot of women here not the opposite.

Now I understand why you are all feminists here, you think whatever females ask you to think cause they have a pussy.

cry , cry and more crying . oh boohoo you want to be a rude asshole and get called on it .... so now you're the "victim" .

ummm , let me see if i have this right you "clearly attract a lot of women here not the opposite" , but "Almost all my PMs are like "hi wanna chat" to female nicknames that never answered" . so my question is which is it ?

and since you wanna talk about your PM's ... the ones you sent me ,(i still have them), was you calling me a racist and you crying about me negative repping you .

dashrendar44
06-24-2008, 12:39 PM
lol you got one of those? ive never gotten a PM from him before...guess im one of the lucky ones XD

italianguy
06-24-2008, 12:59 PM
torique please don't get me wrong, I appreciate all your attentions but I am not gay, you are wasting your time.

touriquet2001
06-24-2008, 01:05 PM
torique please don't get me wrong, I appreciate all your attentions but I am not gay, you are wasting your time.

really with all your crying and woman hating i think you are .

but just so you know little idiot i'm not .

sindyloo
06-24-2008, 03:53 PM
awww come on now Touri dear?? Give him a nice reach around so he feels better about getting fucked by you!?:skull-thu :skull-big

Myself I would love it...miss you Touri!

Oh and EYE Tal Ian guy got to hand it too ya? you got big ass balls you keep getting it and giving it!??:) :)

drmephisto
06-24-2008, 05:01 PM
This is better than a soap opera

RapeU
06-24-2008, 07:16 PM

lmao.

Dude, we have a reason to attack you badly. You have trolled threads with your "feminist" bull shit, you have attacked female members calling them feminists, you express sexism by calling into question a moderator's ability because she's a girl, and many many more.

I've given you a chance. We've all given you a chance. In fact, this isn't the only thread about you in the RR. Remember the other one? You were never brave enough to post in it.

Seriously, stop polluting the forums with your idiocy and get that Darwin Award.

ChiTownHoney
06-24-2008, 08:33 PM
especially if you had shown me your tits !! :D :D

I dont think you want to see them since you complain so much theres no "pussy" on the board. Well..I'm taking my pic down.

And you know what, somebody WAS abusive to me....so, I think you are pulling shit out of your ass when you reply.

RapeU
06-24-2008, 09:28 PM
Maddog, abuse can be interpreted differently by people.

I dont think you want to see them since you complain so much theres no "pussy" on the board. Well..I'm taking my pic down.

And you know what, somebody WAS abusive to me....so, I think you are pulling shit out of your ass when you reply.

ChiTown, I'm sorry about the abuse you have received here. I would love to expose and condemn that and other things that go on here, but there are way too many battles.

I'm not trying to say that your abuse isn't worth the battle. It is. It's just hard to figure out which battle to fight and which to ignore. Also not everyone reads every single thread and things can be easily missed. I haven't seen the thread you were abused in, but if I had seen it I would have said something in your defense. Maybe you should make a thread here with a link to the post and explain the situation. That would increase awareness about it and it would lessen the chance of someone doing that to you again.

If you need someone to talk to, I'm a good listener. I also live in a town that's 80% Hispanic so I can understand some of the things that might offend you.

italianguy
06-24-2008, 09:41 PM
Also not everyone reads every single thread and things can be easily missed. I haven't seen the thread you were abused in, but if I had seen it I would have said something in your defense. Maybe you should make a thread here with a link to the post and explain the situation. That would increase awareness about it and it would lessen the chance of someone doing that to you again.

If you need someone to talk to, I'm a good listener. I also live in a town that's 80% Hispanic so I can understand some of the things that might offend you.

ChiTownHoney I want to lick your tears too.

RapeU
06-24-2008, 09:49 PM
ChiTownHoney I want to lick your tears too.

Things like that are exactly what we are talking about. Yes I see the humor involved, but it's the wrong kind of humor at the wrong time.

And did you even read the post you quoted? I didn't see the thread where it happened. Don't PM me asking about it.

ChiTownHoney
06-24-2008, 11:07 PM
Here you go....its still up there, for many to read. If it was directed at anyone else, it would have been deleted...but there it is, clear as day in a thread where I did nothing to provoke it but make a snide remark, one where I followed with a smiley face to show I was only making fun.

http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=8618&page=12

I sure as hell did nothing to deserve that assault, and if you look at the subsequent posts, they condone it. The only reason he was given a warning is because it wasnt in the rowdy room.

Its not even that I get offended that easy, I take everything personally, so maybe its not a good idea for me to post here anymore if people are going to condemn the person who makes one stupid but otherwise non-abusive comment towards a certain person, YET completely condone the abusive language and insults ChiTownHoney receives.

Again...I dont mean to start a fight again with said person who posted that stuff...I just wanted to show you all that I was treated fairly horribly and nobody said anything because nobody likes me or that fact that I have strong beliefs that sways from the norm and speak my mind. Its not the POST itself that pissed me off, it was because NOBODY said anything to tell him that he was wrong...(besides the Mod of course who was just doing his job) not EVEN the people who I talked to alot and considered myself to be on very friendly terms with said anything.

And then to read some bullshit post thats not even that bad and then have the entire BOARD fuck this guy in the ass.

RapeU
06-24-2008, 11:33 PM
Here you go....its still up there, for many to read. If it was directed at anyone else, it would have been deleted...but there it is, clear as day in a thread where I did nothing to provoke it but make a snide remark, one where I followed with a smiley face to show I was only making fun.

I sure as hell did nothing to deserve that assault, and if you look at the subsequent posts, they condone it. The only reason he was given a warning is because it wasnt in the rowdy room.

Its not even that I get offended that easy, I take everything personally, so maybe its not a good idea for me to post here anymore if people are going to condemn the person who makes one stupid but otherwise non-abusive comment towards a certain person, YET completely condone the abusive language and insults ChiTownHoney receives.

Again...I dont mean to start a fight again with said person who posted that stuff...I just wanted to show you all that I was treated fairly horribly and nobody said anything because nobody likes me or that fact that I have strong beliefs that sways from the norm and speak my mind. Its not the POST itself that pissed me off, it was because NOBODY said anything to tell him that he was wrong...(besides the Mod of course who was just doing his job) not EVEN the people who I talked to alot and considered myself to be on very friendly terms with said anything.

And then to read some bullshit post thats not even that bad and then have the entire BOARD fuck this guy in the ass.

You have to look at it in a different perspective.

The reason we are fucking the guy in the ass is because he has made more than one comment on here. His history on the board is that of a troll and a moron. The person who insulted you was wrong, but is not a troll or a moron.

You are only angry about one incident. If there was more than one incident where someone broke the rules to insult or abuse you then it would be a different story. It's in the past now. Being angry about it will just make it worse. Just let it go and don't talk about it. Also, no more attacks from either of you and everything will work out.

touriquet2001
06-24-2008, 11:36 PM
you know my thoughts and feelings on this chitown , as you do about what i think of you deleting your posts . he knows i disagreed with some of the words he used . but i honestly thought you both had made up and had at the very least an uneasy truce . you both apologized to each other .

as for italianguy , this isn't his only offense . he's showed he's incapable ,(so far), of not being an ass to just about everybody . sierra isn't the only person he's done this to . and him and her have a history of his being abusive towards her .

and yes i agree a mod should have and should edit those posts

JohnnyReb
06-25-2008, 12:08 AM

As I noted in that thread you linked, you had repeatedly attacked RLA68 and you had done so in multiple threads.

It's possible that I missed something, but in all of the prior posts I saw where you went off on him, I did not see a single instance where I thought he had done anything to warrant it.

I would also point out that RLA68 went back and edited his own post in that thread and he did so a week ago.

Here is his edited post, in its entirety.

Edited to end this.

That seems rather conciliatory to me, especially given the fact that you started it and you are still keeping it going.

On the subject of Italianguy, it's not just one or two posts. He's an asshole, who is abusive to pretty much everyone and he has been for as long as he's been a member.

At this point, I'm quite certain that he's just a troll who gets off on pissing people off.

FinalKey
06-25-2008, 01:40 AM
I have neg repped you before too Italian Guy.

You are too much of a low class pussy who hides behind his computer wishing his Mommy were still alive to feed and clothe him.

I would be happy to see you in person and give you A real Phantom Neg rep.

It would be my distinct pleasure to close your mouth for you.

To go into Sierra's thread and asked for "Gory Details" of her accident is sickening and I dare you to give me one detail about your location. I would be happy to give you details on mine.

You want Gory Details? Come see me, You will become one.

He wasn't banned for that? Son of a bitch...IG you're such a fucking...*inhales* screw it. You suck you fucker.

dashrendar44
06-25-2008, 01:47 AM
it doesnt matter if someone is a pro troll or just dipping their toes into the troll water, if someone goes off on someone else, like RLA did to chi, then some action should have been taken...at least its settled though

JohnnyReb
06-25-2008, 02:17 AM
it doesnt matter if someone is a pro troll or just dipping their toes into the troll water, if someone goes off on someone else, like RLA did to chi, then some action should have been taken...at least its settled though

As, I said before. Chitown STARTED it. She attacked RLA FIRST and for NO reason.

If I'm wrong, then I'd be happy to see some links to the threads that I missed, but from what I saw, that is what happened.

As for "action being taken," RLA made a personal attack, outside of the Rowdy Room and he was warned for doing so.

I'm not sure how much more "action" you want. Especially given that ChiTown started the shit in the first place.

touriquet2001
06-25-2008, 02:26 AM
As I noted in that thread you linked, you had repeatedly attacked RLA68 and you had done so in multiple threads.

It's possible that I missed something, but in all of the prior posts I saw where you went off on him, I did not see a single instance where I thought he had done anything to warrant it.

I would also point out that RLA68 went back and edited his own post in that thread and he did so a week ago.

Here is his edited post, in its entirety.

That seems rather conciliatory to me, especially given the fact that you started it and you are still keeping it going.

On the subject of Italianguy, it's not just one or two posts. He's an asshole, who is abusive to pretty much everyone and he has been for as long as he's been a member.

At this point, I'm quite certain that he's just a troll who gets off on pissing people off.

yes , she did some things that deserved a response . but the words he used were over the top , wrong no matter what in my opinion . even he said so and apologized for them . and he got warned as he should have .

now she stated that this isn't about that ... other than nobody came to her defense in it . i don't think that's keeping it going . and to be fair somebody should have said "using those words are uncalled for" or something like it . none of us did , in fact you stuck up for them .

i can see what made him make his post , but i can also see where she is and even agree with her on it .

not attacking anyone with this post , just trying to clarify things so hopefully they can be resolved .

RLA68
06-25-2008, 05:47 AM
Wow, this is starting again.

Well we are in the rowdy room so what huh.

Okay I was wrong as stated in exploding outside of the rowdy room but Chi stop bending the truth.

You followed me in 4 threads with personal attacks all over the board.

I did get PMs from people to end it with you so although they might not have agreed with they did want our feud to end.
I just want to let things be but I am not going to lie. That is apples and oranges compared to what Italianguy did to Sierra.

Sierra never came here to provoke Italianguy and certainly did not deserve to have her tragedy made a mockery. Sierra did the classy thing of just coming here to thank those well wishers...where did she ever engage Italianguy?

I never followed you or attacked you without provocation. I am still dumbfounded what your issue was or obviously still is.

ezzdx
06-25-2008, 06:09 AM
As, I said before. Chitown STARTED it. She attacked RLA FIRST and for NO reason.

If I'm wrong, then I'd be happy to see some links to the threads that I missed, but from what I saw, that is what happened.

As for "action being taken," RLA made a personal attack, outside of the Rowdy Room and he was warned for doing so.

I'm not sure how much more "action" you want. Especially given that ChiTown started the shit in the first place.

I think this was ended from many days and we don't need to open it again and make a new snare argument about who was the wrong and who started that.
the both of them did some wrongs and the the bothe of them apologized and the both of them are respectable members.:cool:

I think this thread is for the problem of italianguy not for the finished problem of RLA68 and CTH.:rolleyes:

MADDOGMCMANAMAN
06-25-2008, 11:40 AM

CMON CHI !! be reasonable.

I didn't ever see what was said in that thread you linked, however simply judging by your own first post in it - there is a HUGE difference on so many levels between what you're talking about and what was done to Sierra.

I will say it again, if you also SUFFERED HARASSMENT by some guy - and i was aware of it - i would go after the guy in the same way. REALLY !

and for your information ! i really like the fact that your a part of this board and i think u bring a lot to it, you have just as much right as anyone to be here ! :)

RapeU
06-25-2008, 10:37 PM
Yeah ChiTown a lot of people will be willing to back you up, but what's the deal with this feud anyway? It looks like you keep trying to bring it up when it should just be put to rest.

See the difference between us going after Italianguy for attacking her and the other guy attacking you is very simple. Italianguy has a history of attacking her. Italianguy has a history of being a trolling asshole. Sierra is a victim of his assholeness.

His reaction was a natural reaction to something you did. I'm not saying it was justified or unjustified. What I'm saying is, you did something he did not like and he responded. Therefore, you are not a victim. Sierra has done nothing to Italianguy, yet he continues to attack her and she is a victim.

Anyway, we need to divert our focus back to italianguy and hope that someday he'll get that award!

MinaPi
06-25-2008, 11:19 PM
I love this thread.

*thrives on the hate*

ChiTownHoney
06-25-2008, 11:25 PM
First of all I will tell you exactly what pisses me off about RLA68. Why the HELL do you go to threads and demand that they be closed??? Threads that you dont start?

I genuinely felt bad about angering you, I honestly did. so I made the thread to apologize to you, and your simple reply was 'just move on', then you asked that the thread be closed and it was. In real life, if I say I'm sorry to someone and they say 'whatever' I say 'fuck you then, I'm not sorry' This is the case for you RLA68.

I was pissed off, how the hell are you going to have my thread closed?? I was so mad about that, I decided I really wanted to piss you off so I did follow your posts with snide ass remarks hoping that you would lose your cool and perhaps say something to get yourself kicked out. You DID lose your cool, because when I want something I dont fail. I only expected you to get a warning anyways, but hoped you would say something else.

THEN I got mad for ANOTHER reason because the people of this board who swear so much that they are cool with me say nothing. Not even a "come on, thats not nice".

I'm also pissed off about something else, but I wont say because everyone will think I'm crazy.

Ok I said it. You men should know by now that why a women is pissed off is always a mystery. You think its something but it ends up being something different in which you will pay for in due time.

and as for the topic of Italianguy, I have not seen him make any comment towards Sierra other than what I saw in her thread....

And thank you everyone very much for letting me know I'm at least somewhat appreciated :o

MinaPi
06-25-2008, 11:29 PM
Does it really matter what everyone thinks?

It's just an unnecessary usage of your efforts and energy to persuade people who will do whatever they want despite your best efforts.

Just be happy and ignore anyone that treats you like a shithead. We don't have enough minutes in the day already, we might as well spend the ones we have being happy :)

Now I feel like a damned hippy.

Fibonacci
06-26-2008, 02:48 AM
First of all I will tell you exactly what pisses me off about RLA68. Why the HELL do you go to threads and demand that they be closed??? Threads that you dont start?

I genuinely felt bad about angering you, I honestly did. so I made the thread to apologize to you, and your simple reply was 'just move on', then you asked that the thread be closed and it was. In real life, if I say I'm sorry to someone and they say 'whatever' I say 'fuck you then, I'm not sorry' This is the case for you RLA68.

I was pissed off, how the hell are you going to have my thread closed?? I was so mad about that, I decided I really wanted to piss you off so I did follow your posts with snide ass remarks hoping that you would lose your cool and perhaps say something to get yourself kicked out. You DID lose your cool, because when I want something I dont fail. I only expected you to get a warning anyways, but hoped you would say something else.

THEN I got mad for ANOTHER reason because the people of this board who swear so much that they are cool with me say nothing. Not even a "come on, thats not nice".

I'm also pissed off about something else, but I wont say because everyone will think I'm crazy.

Ok I said it. You men should know by now that why a women is pissed off is always a mystery. You think its something but it ends up being something different in which you will pay for in due time.

and as for the topic of Italianguy, I have not seen him make any comment towards Sierra other than what I saw in her thread....

And thank you everyone very much for letting me know I'm at least somewhat appreciated :o

Well. I just read sometimes through the rowdy room and not post much, cause my English is not good enough to argue with people here, making all those 'strangeword' sentences which I like so much and which are the reason I read the threads here.

All I wanted to say is I love your posts ChiTownHoney. I am not on your side, like I am not on anybodys site. But your posts have sense, they are strong, clear and usually near to my thinking :cool: You can count me to your fans :skull-bee

MinaPi
06-26-2008, 04:26 AM
oOoOo Chi has a fanboy! Or girl?

o.O

ezzdx
06-26-2008, 07:05 AM
All I wanted to say is I love your posts ChiTownHoney. I am not on your side, like I am not on anybodys site. But your posts have sense, they are strong, clear and usually near to my thinking :cool: You can count me to your fans :skull-bee

:skull-ton
I hope she could undestand that many members are like her posts.:)
But I think she should try to find another avatar.:D

Fibonacci
06-26-2008, 07:21 AM
:skull-ton
I hope she could undestand that many members are like her posts.:)

Hey ezzdx, as we are in rowdy room, it is right place to ask :)

Does this :skull-ton mean something like :skull-thu by your thinking,
or is it Fuck You! as in my country?

This confuse me in nearly all your posts :confused: :eek:

ezzdx
06-26-2008, 07:30 AM
Does this :skull-ton mean something like :skull-thu by your thinking,
or is it Fuck You! as in my country?

No this isn't like "Fuck you",I'm sorry I used it's a mistake.

touriquet2001
06-26-2008, 07:35 AM
can i ask what it ,(:skull-ton), does mean in your country ? as it means "fuck you" or "fuck off" in america also .

ezzdx
06-26-2008, 07:40 AM
I think I used this :skull-ton in the wrong way!:eek:
I was mean :skull-thu by :skull-ton ,sorry but I didn't notice the position of that finger until your posts now!:skull-eek :D
it also mean Fuck you in my country.:(

Fibonacci
06-26-2008, 07:51 AM
Funny :) I was thinking that, but I rather asked now to be sure. Sometimes it was possible to understand it both ways with different meanings :skull-big

You wish the movie and then you find it in Sanitarium's thread.:eek: :skull-ton
Sani,are you a Genie!:D

ezzdx
06-26-2008, 08:48 AM
It's my mistake and sorry again for any one I used this :skull-ton for him,I was mean :skull-thu for all of them!:o :D

sindyloo
06-26-2008, 10:40 AM
Hey dont worry about it okay! we all make mistakes and at least you were a Man enough to admit it!:D

yes one finger is common all over except the silly British that use Two fingers...dont have any idea??:rolleyes: :p

Hope things are going well for you...ezzdx!:skull-thu :D

ezzdx
06-26-2008, 10:57 AM
yes one finger is common all over except the silly British that use Two fingers...dont have any idea??:rolleyes: :p

Honestly I don't.:confused:

Hope things are going well for you...ezzdx!:skull-thu :D

Thanks.:skull-thu :skull-thu :D

MinaPi
06-26-2008, 02:40 PM
Haha you're so cute exxdx!

RLA68
06-26-2008, 03:18 PM

And thank you everyone very much for letting me know I'm at least somewhat appreciated :o"I was so mad about that, I decided I really wanted to piss you off so I did follow your posts with snide ass remarks"

When identifying cyberstalking "in the field" , particularly when considering whether to report it to any kind of legal authority, the following features or combinations of features can be considered to characterize a true stalking situation:

Malice
Premeditation
Repetition
Distress
Obsession
Vendetta
No Legitimate Purpose
Personally Directed
Disregarded Warnings to Stop
Harassment
Threats

http://www.wiredsafety.org/cyberstalking_harassment/definition.html

Speaks for itself doesn't it?

RLA68
06-26-2008, 03:22 PM
Sorry but I need to say my peace as well. I am so sick of this continually coming up.

I came here to get away from the sports orientated boards with drama as to which teams people cheer for. I come here and drama central as well as I feel I was targeted and have no idea what your original issue really was Chi.

I just wanted to be here have fun and enjoy the perverted environment…well gee you wonder why you lose quality posters not just ladies but all quality posters look no further. There is a very sad element here. I have been here 2 months is all. I am fed up. I am tired of the immature please give me attention but let me fuck with people attitudes.

3rd time we are brining this up by the way.

#1. Chi started a thread and requested everyone’s preference as to a shaved or hairy vagina. I wasn’t the only guy that said I prefer my ladies to shave but do not tell them to. The responses I received were on course with “You have a weak woman” and “You must like little girls”, which more than insinuates I am a pedophile.

A lot of things can be joked about here such as fantasy rape but that is not one of them. Any insinuation as to calling anyone a pedophile is bullshit. Any hint of real rape at this forum is also bullshit.

Next of all, I am here for the fantasy. I want up front for people to know I am 39 years old and married. I am not hopping into my car and driving to meet anyone. No desire to take it to that level but to each their own if people do that here. Just trying to be up front.

I was further called out by Chi about my wife at home…well I am separated. Just want to be up front but lets leave it at that.

Okay so she apologizes….I would prefer a PM than grandstanding but it goes with the drama here. I don’t like Chi and never will. There it is. I see nothing but nasty spirited posts and again don’t take too kindly to being basically called a pedophile.

#2. Okay so I said it was fine and lets move on. What is wrong no hug and kiss? I don’t like you. I didn’t want to make a thing of it so I asked for it to be closed. That is up to Somedude. I didn’t care for a thread of people saying Fuck You Chi. I didn’t want a thread of people debating the situation. I guess you want the spotlight and drama.

#3. Then of course you follow me around with making snide comments about my separation from my wife and again the pedophile thing.

For the record…I walked out and asked for a divorce and I agonize daily about it. I would rather get hit with a baseball bat than deal with this. It would be easier if she didn’t want to be married to me. I am very content to be alone but I would rather go through the worst physical pain out there than hurt someone I deeply care about and one time loved with all my heart. It is not a win/lose situation whether someone wants to be with you it is real life. I had 2 ex-girlfriends call me within two weeks…again not what I want. I am so screwed up, I probably will not ever marry again.

So Chi how is your husband situation oh not married, how about a boyfriend? Doesn’t feel too good does it? Reality is that people that you know Chi probably think the world of you. I am sure your perfect guy is just right around the corner. Nevertheless, none of that personal stuff should be used in my opinion as a weapon to fuck with someone.

I made a thread about a car wash ran by college girls and you Chi have to make your pedophile comments. I talked to the girls and recognize their club as being a part of the local university. But hey they could have lied to me to get me to look at their underage bodies.

NEITHER situation are you there or know a damn thing about what you are talking about. Does that make any sense why I got pissed?

Let me state that as you followed me around making the snide attacking comments that obviously felt very attacking. I got a warning and was told what next warning is a week suspension. I was assured that this was put to rest….doesn’t seem like it.

I tried to be the big person and apologize and erase my comments and apologize not quite sure what I did other than respond in defense of myself. I see you compare yourself to Sierra which is a joke at best. I am compared to Italianguy.

Do I go around and fuck with people to gain a negative rep? Has Italianguy made 2 decent posts to not offend anyone?

How are you Chi to be compared with Sierra? Let me see did you get into a tragic accident and fight for your life? Did you come here just to say Thank You to all the well wishers? This is another subject that is beyond bad taste to joke about. I am just sorry Sierra saw those comments.

So that pretty well covers my feelings…I am sure the 4 people that PMed me prior when Chi and I were at odds are not happy with this. So, Chi there are people that cared enough about you, whether they disagreed with you, to tell ME stop and step away.

That is my rant. No biggie because this is the rowdy room right? I have two other sites than RB I enjoy without the drama. If this place ever changes maybe it would be worth visiting again.

RapeU
06-26-2008, 07:22 PM
I think the best thing for both of you is to stop and move on. Don't think of ways to get even. Don't complain that this person was the last one to fire a shot. Just stop.

italianguy
06-27-2008, 12:31 AM
Why did ChiTownHoney harass him and not me? I feel so jealous. A lot of people here would pay to be harassed by her, you lucky boy stop complaining.

ChiTownHoney
06-27-2008, 05:32 PM

come on now....you'll make Georgie boy sad :(

hmmm...now what avatar would you like me to have? If its a good suggestion, I'll change it to suit your liking. :)

ChiTownHoney
06-28-2008, 11:38 AM
Why did ChiTownHoney harass him and not me? I feel so jealous. A lot of people here would pay to be harassed by her, you lucky boy stop complaining.

I know! People pay big money for this kind of abuse, especially by a hot lil thing like ma self :D

ezzdx
06-28-2008, 11:41 AM
hmmm...now what avatar would you like me to have? If its a good suggestion, I'll change it to suit your liking. :)

Still waiting.:D

ChiTownHoney
06-28-2008, 01:33 PM
Better?

ezzdx
06-28-2008, 01:39 PM
Better?

No.:(
I hope if you put a pic for a woman rather than a man,you had a very good avatar and I wish if you could find another one in its stage.;)

ChiTownHoney
06-28-2008, 01:44 PM
No.:(
I hope if you put a pic for a woman rather than a man,you had a very good avatar and I wish if you could find another one in its stage.;)

Why are you hatin' on my avatars? :D

I dont want to put a pic of a woman because thats not my style, even though I had one before but its because the pic was stylish. I put in my avatar what is sexy for me which 99.9 percent of the time will be a man.

This one imparticular is my rape fantasy as he is a sexy beast....Raaawwwrrrr

I think your avatar is way sexy and I love me some Triple H.

ezzdx
06-28-2008, 02:00 PM
You are free to choose any style of avatars you like,but I told you my view about this,I see the woman should put a photo for a woman or a feminine thing and the man should be the opposite.but this is only my opinion.:)
but at least this one is better than the provious.:D

ChiTownHoney
06-28-2008, 02:08 PM
I understand what you mean. The only female I want to look at is in the mirror though. I wish I lived in a world of only men! :D

sindyloo
06-28-2008, 10:55 PM
Hey now?? Dont fight okay! Just meet halfway and use this for your Aviee okay Chi?? kind of like a guy?...LOL

touriquet2001
06-30-2008, 01:51 PM
hey sindy you found idiotguy's dream girl !!!!

now if only one of them had a dick so they could consummate it . :skull-big :skull-big :skull-big

Niceideas
07-01-2008, 04:15 AM
Isn't that woman's clit the size of a small dick because of the steriod abuse she's done ?? I'm sure there was a celeb porno video 'leaked' on the interent. She's disgusting anyways, she was on mtv cribs once, not even sure why i was watching it, trying to act all sexy. I couldn't even finish my beer I was that horrified.

ezzdx
07-01-2008, 06:58 AM
I don't like the women who have too muscles,I see muscles is a manly thing.
I think the woman's muscles shouldn't be more than the muscles of Beth Phoenix for example,this is the maximum size of women's muscles I can accept.:D

shysnale
07-01-2008, 04:57 PM
I don't like the women who have too muscles,I see muscles is a manly thing.
I think the woman's muscles shouldn't be more than the muscles of Beth Phoenix for example,this is the maximum size of women's muscles I can accept.:D

Open your mind my friend, spend a night with a body builder girl and you'll end up a different person.

shysnale
07-01-2008, 05:02 PM
Do you realize they can rape you ?
It really is possible for us guys to be raped and so we can taste that pleasure while keeping our conscience clear !

It's heaven on earth ! I should start hanging around some rebellious girls gymnasium and throw around some provocations like 'hey I've heard taking testosterone can make your clit grow to 3 inch long ? Hey don't bullshit me girls your muscles are just filled up with blood, you could not rape a skinny fucker like me. Maybe I would get the reaction I want. But the town I'm living in is too small for that kind of fashion to exist.

MARADONA
07-01-2008, 05:51 PM
Ops...i missed this thread...beh i still dont know exactly what you have ask to Sierra...but i prefer to don't know it...
at least now i know why you didn't told me in what city you live...italianguy if you have balls...(quite doubts about it..)...
but in the case you have them...you are still in time for PM me and tell me exactly where you live...
at this point i will really like to break your fucking head :skull-evi
in all these times i thought you were just a funny guy who likes to play the role of the bad one...but well...
now i know what kind of crappy person you are...you have no heart man...
and to me people with no heart doesn't deserve to live in this world...i will tell you in your language...
se hai le palle dimmi dove vivi...ti prometto che ti verrò a prendere pezzo merda...
prima di spaccarti la tua fottuta testa ti farò soffrire come un cane...quale sei pezzo di merda ;)

ezzdx
07-01-2008, 06:07 PM
Open your mind my friend, spend a night with a body builder girl and you'll end up a different person.

Are you tried it and for that you said this.:D
Honestly I didn't sleep with a body builder woman before.

ezzdx
07-01-2008, 06:20 PM
Do you realize they can rape you ?

No they couldn't,there isn't any woman in this world could rape me,I'm not like the guys who you see in the rape movies which the women are who rape the men.:cool:
but maybe they could do it if they used the drugs or things like this,no man could deal with this.:(

shysnale
07-01-2008, 07:02 PM
Are you tried it and for that you said this.:D
Honestly I didn't sleep with a body builder woman before.

Ha no my man, I did not have a chance to get a 3 inch clit inside my ass while forced down by muscled babies.

But I would like too :o

RapeU
07-01-2008, 07:13 PM
I don't like the look of body builder women. Some muscle is ok and everything, but there's a limit! I don't find overly muscle people attractive. They look plain nasty and their oily skin looks shiny but is probably gross to tough.

ctomie
07-02-2008, 09:59 PM
you asked to wank? as in, you intended to jerk off to her injuries? you are beyond repair you fucked up little piece of scum

Damn that is absolutely sick. It reminds me of certain serial killers.