PDA

View Full Version : movie preference:what do you like to see?

Sodoman
08-25-2006, 03:28 PM
Well, it seems that there are all sorts of vids around forums like this one and I've noticed a good mixture of types of vids and various acts in these vids. My question is "what do you like to see in a video/movie"? I've seen vids that have much more bondage than fucking/rape, vids that have "so called" incest, vids of beastiality, vids of scat(not my thing), watersports(peeing; again, not my thing), anal(my thing :D ), vaginal, oral, tied up, latex, a somewhat newer thing(at least for me) wrestling(loser gets raped), mainstream movie rape scenes, gay(both guy and girl), bi sex rape, bride rape, "so called" teen rape, gang rape, classic rape movies, double and triple penetration and whatever else is out there. So let me know. Just curious. You can also list fantasies; such as; doctor/patient, doctor/nurse, patient/nurse, school teacher/student, prison(any variation), asian girls, girls with accents(UK, French, etc..), interacial(any variation), business woman or rich bitch gettin forcibly shagged, and anything else you can think of. Thanks.

dman
08-25-2006, 03:51 PM
i like good old fashioned rape, prferable with several guys gangbanging a girl, gangrape rules!!!!!!!!where have you seen a tape where those who loss at wrestling gets raped?

joey
08-25-2006, 10:07 PM
Since I'm running an old machine I don't get to play with most of the video clips posted to sites, but do always appreciate the screen shots. But as far as preferences anything concerning animals, excreta, incest, vinyl/rubber is not for me, to each their own. Your phrase "rich bitch
getting forcibly shagged" brings a nice vision to mind. Also, anything interracial (black on white in particular), or bdsm prelude to the rape are turnons to myself. Am a big believer that mainstream movies can deliver a better end product than the indies, but unfortunately Hollywood has been on strike relating to rape scenes for quite some time. The most important aspect of a good rape scene to me is the victim - her ability to play the part of the terrified or even sometimes defiant victim, her begging or fighting, her screaming or crying, and the end result, the way she brings off her end product defilement really make whatever movie scene I'm watching.

kodavictimm
08-25-2006, 10:22 PM
For me I have the need of capturing the victim. I am liking what they call sleepy sex though not asleep but knocked out. I like the drugging drink or boink on head or white cloth of cloroform. I do not like beating or biting or slapping girl I want to suck her toes and like her tits and undress her at my leasure and then fuck her while I have her feet in my face but that is not too safe when they are awake.

I am not too much into the family or animal stuff at all ugh, but I do like a little of the family if it is very fake family, not real family. I do not like anal because it feels too much like gayt sex to me. I like some bondages but only to keep victim longer because if i am fucking them unconsciously then the rope is not so much needed.

I too like some kinds of death videos but only the ones that make it look like knocked out and raped first and not bloody stuffs. Those make me sick and I do not watch. My fantasies have nobody gets hurt really. Sure it is the woman being raped by being used but no reason to hurt her or kill her in my ways of fantasy.

Rogue
08-25-2006, 10:59 PM
Teacher/Student is what I need more of. Always want some bondage. I love it when the victim is wearing a particular outfit beforehand and mainstream does have better acting by far. I'd like to see the rapist have a fetish rather than follow the usual pattern.

MKP4
08-26-2006, 12:08 AM
There needs to be some kind of balance. I'm a pretty strange cat, I guess.

My feeling is that a fantasy should enhance the sensuality of the character, not detract from it. Call it old-school or romantic or just a whuss .. whatever.

If you take a girl and beat her to a pulp, mess the hell out of her and f*ck her in every hole .. well .. I don't see that as entertainment.

My favorite videos are where you start with an incredibly sexy victim, and put her in a psychological state where she loses all control. It's best when it ends with her inevitable orgasm. I don't mind a little violence. But when its overdone, it just becomes senseless.

Wardrobe matters. Once again, fantasy (for me) is about enhancing the sensuality of the character (the victim). Elevating her desirability excentuates the pleasure for viewer. Very few directors understand this. Even fewer can execute it effectively.

The actress and direction needs to strike a balance. If the victim doesn't fight at all, then its boring. But if she looks too horrified or is abused beyond reason, then you can start to feel sorry for her. It stops being entertainment when you have to see the victim as less than human.

Mr. Deep and Heavy

MKP4
08-26-2006, 12:10 AM
Incidently, that's one of the reason I think the Japanese have such a leg up (no pun intended). A lot of their films strike this balance (and star some really hot actresses).

MKP4

prey4me
08-26-2006, 12:32 AM
I want to see her violated and degraded in degrees. Starting with psycholoogical and some physical abuse, as she is forced to submit--and always, always against her will. MKP4, you want her brought to "her inevitale orgasm"? Well, if the "reluctant" category turns you on, fine--where she's is forced and eventually responds sexually against her will?

I'd rather have her hating it and feeling the pain, anguish, violation, and fear all the way to the end. She should be groped first through her clothing (and I prefer lovely dresses, and yes, Joey, the teacher-student scenario is a turn-on, too. Then I want hands to explore and grope under her clothes!! A bodice unzipped, a blouse unbuttoned--or ripped open!--and my favorite, hands sliding up her legs, under her gown or dress or skirt.

And evetually, her skirt(s) pushed up to her waist, spread about the floor, lots of slip and petticoat and lingerie disheveled, ripped, whatever...

As long as she remains a raped victim and not a fucking partner!

BoredMom
08-26-2006, 12:58 AM
I like the movies that are more like the date rape kind. Of course, I enjoy most rape videos, but these keep my interest more. Just something about the idea of sitting talking with someone and they grab you and force you to have sex. No real violence. I know most rape vids you see have a lot of violence. I shy away from the ones that show the woman getting beaten, even though I have posted some videos lately of that kind.

It's always good too when more than one man come into play. Maybe the guy calls one of his friends after he ties the girl up and has him to come over and play.

Long and short, I like the non-violent type of rape vids the best.

MKP4
08-26-2006, 12:59 AM

I agree 100% - I want her to have an orgasm AGAINST her will. Its like a "final humiliation". The more she tries to stop it and prevent it, the better.

All the other stuff .. groping .. licking .. stripping .. whatever .. all good stuff.

Sodoman
08-26-2006, 01:41 AM
Prey4me, you are turning me on! ;) I haven't seen very many teacher/student vids and the very few I have seen weren't that good? Well I'm sure there are some good ones out there. I like a bit of violence in the vids I watch but there can be overkill, take for instance the Brutal Violence videos, if you have a 3 part scene from BV the first 2 will be all bondage and no fucking, I hate that. Oh and BoredMom I know you have posted BV vids, I'm not criticizing your choice of vids, in fact, I do enjoy some of the BV vids, especially a lot of the ones you've posted. I've just seen a lot of them that weren't that good to me.

Sodoman
08-26-2006, 02:00 AM
MKP4, I like some of the japanese vids I've seen but there are some issues that I don't like, one the damn annoying mosaic that blurrs out the action, just because of an ancient custom. :rolleyes: Also the japanese vids have very little anal sex in them, at least a lot of the ones I've seen. I'm not into scat, beastiality, peeing(especially in someones mouth, and gay male sex at all. Incest, well, as none of the vids I've seen are real, or great; but some were good enough to hold my interest for a while, so it depends upon how good the rape is. Latex/rubber, tying and hanging a woman from the ceiling don't really turn me on either, though I don't mind a woman's hands being restrained by force or rope or cuffs. Rather than watch a lot of bondage I'd just assume see the clothes being ripped off, that's my foreplay, and the action start. Also love anal in any scene that I watch. big surprise. :D :p
OK one more thought on the Japanese vids, I think some of the girls in these vids are so beautiful and I'd like to see a vid that has a submissive Geisha girl getting all her holes filled.

MKP4
08-26-2006, 02:19 AM
.. one the damn annoying mosaic that blurrs out the action, just because of an ancient custom.

Agreed, but seeing penetration isn't the most important thing for me. I'd rather not see penetration than see the mosaic.

They're stopping that in recent films. Some are filmed out of the country.

yeah I've noticed with some films but it's not just the penetration for me, though that is part of it but it's seeing the woman in all her naked glory. :D

Sternenlied
08-26-2006, 06:32 AM
Well, I'll start with what I don't like:

- orgasms (kind of ruin the ending for me) ... :D
- scat
- bestiality
- golden showers (peeing)
- mutilations
- bum-slapping (at least not too much, boring)
- submissive slaves (also boring)
- when the guys can't really get it up

What I do like now is:

- being tied, cuffed, whatever
- force
- fighting and struggling
- maybe a few slaps ( ;) )
- sometime several male participants
- being groped
- being stripped
- sometimes black guys
- dialogue (yes, yes, don't you laugh!) - intimidating and degrading things my attacker says

I'm sure I'll think of some more ... :D

Fla Force Fantasy Man
08-26-2006, 08:05 AM
I like the variety in the movies my thing I would like english speaking movies as I can understand all that is being said etc.

But all in all they are good :-)

FFM

Rogue
08-26-2006, 09:02 AM
and yes, Joey, the teacher-student scenario is a turn-on, too.

Actually it was me who mentioned a teacher. Most of the ones I've seen like this are Japanese, and they aren't bad. In a particular one she was tied up in her outfit for a long period of time, which usually means professional clothing like a blouse, pantyhose, etc. all of which I love to see and spend time raping her in. I guess I want her to feel relief it's over once I've spent a lot of time like that, but then the clothes are taken off, to her it's like a new chapter of pain because she thought she'd gotten away without nudity. And it's especially a turn on for me cos I had been anticipating her naked body all along, and I intended to use more holes than I threatened.

kodavictimm
08-26-2006, 11:52 AM
I too find acting important. And dressing too. Liking too conversation build up before te capture. Giving the actress time to be actress becaause in my fucking she is just there. Or at least part of the time she is just there then she wakeing up to horror of me fucking her.

TheOpportunist
08-26-2006, 01:54 PM
Ass slapping is overdone, verbal abuse tends to sound stupid and if she orgasms that completely ruins it for me. I haven't seen a lot of movies (because I also have a slow computer and am on dialup) but I just want to see her pinned down and forced to have everything used.

Sodoman
08-26-2006, 01:59 PM
- sometimes black guys...You mean the ones that are hung like a horse? :D
If so, then you telling us you're a SIZE QUEEN. :D ;)

Sodoman
08-26-2006, 02:02 PM
I will say this to FLforce and Stern, I prefer english speaking movies, but will watch all with no discrimination, just that I only speak and understand english and it's not so much the degrading things being said to the woman, though that's nice, it's the woman begging, crying, screaming, etc...that turns me on the most. :D

Sodoman
08-26-2006, 02:13 PM
OWH, I agree with you that a lot of movies overdue it on one thing or another and sometimes on multiple things in one movie. I don't like bad acting, when girls and even the guys are almost laughing and joking with each other then it's a big turn off. When the cast look like they are having a party rather than a fantasy rape then I usually turn it off because I just think what a waste of film and my time to watch this. Also there can be too much other stuff like slapping a girls ass or face, some is alright but lets get to the action. It's also annoying if they take too much time tying and gagging a girl or if too much time is taken with a girl struggling. All can be very annoying to me and quite a turn off. I can lose my hardon waiting for the action to begin. :D

MKP4
08-26-2006, 03:11 PM
I can lose my hardon waiting for the action to begin.

I heard that American's were very impatient.
:D :D :D

Seriously, I know what you mean. I like my rape videos to be about five minutes; not fifty minutes.

Setting up the scene should be fast. No need to put time into struggling exclusively. She should be struggling throughout. If he slaps her, make it look real - don't just slap your own hand.

See - the problem with most of these vids is that the quality is very low. That's why rape scenes in real movies are often much better.

MKP4

Sodoman
08-26-2006, 03:46 PM
A long scene does not bother me, it just needs to be done with good quality.
I've seen long vids that are good and ones that are bad. I've seen the same with shorter vids. Just depends on who is making the vid and the ability of the actors to make it seem real even though it's fantasy.

BoredMom
08-26-2006, 09:06 PM
Prey4me, you are turning me on! ;) I haven't seen very many teacher/student vids and the very few I have seen weren't that good? Well I'm sure there are some good ones out there. I like a bit of violence in the vids I watch but there can be overkill, take for instance the Brutal Violence videos, if you have a 3 part scene from BV the first 2 will be all bondage and no fucking, I hate that. Oh and BoredMom I know you have posted BV vids, I'm not criticizing your choice of vids, in fact, I do enjoy some of the BV vids, especially a lot of the ones you've posted. I've just seen a lot of them that weren't that good to me.

Not everyone likes the same thing. That's why there is so much variety, right? I'm not a fan of all BV vids. But they have such a difference in their scenes that everyone should find something they enjoy. I have several BV vids myself that I don't really care for, but I downloaded them, and saved them to pass on in case another person would enjoy them. That vid 'punk bitch' that I uploaded wasn't one of my favorites either. I much perfer ones like 'service center from hell'. Now that was a good one.

BoredMom
08-26-2006, 09:10 PM
I like the variety in the movies my thing I would like english speaking movies as I can understand all that is being said etc.

But all in all they are good :-)

FFM

How true. I get so frustrated wanting to know what is being said in foreign rape vids. I've seen many that have text at the bottom, but who wants to have to read what is being said while trying to watch the action? Yes, not nearly enough English vids out there.

kodavictimm
08-26-2006, 09:24 PM
Yes, not nearly enough English vids out there.

BoredMom shoud be careful what she asks for.

I used to have and don't no more a russian video where after tying the girl up the rapist order her to "sick my dock" and slapped her. Might not be so easy I think to get foreign movies to makes since in English.

Sodoman
08-26-2006, 09:27 PM
Hi BoredMom, I wasn't criticizing you for the vids just saying that I personally would rather see more rape action than bondage but you are right, for those who like a lot of bondage they will like these vids, I like some of them just not all of them and there are some I don't like at all. I'm sure there is someone (and probably more than one) who likes any and every vid posted.. I was only using BV as an example, there are many other vids I've seen that do the same or similar thing as BV but since there quite well known it made a good example. I as well as many other members appreciate your contributions. Thanks. :)

Rogue
08-26-2006, 10:40 PM
I like my rape videos to be about five minutes; not fifty minutes

Same here. Not only the acting and quality, but another thing about mainstream I like is there is a build up and a climax, in the amateur vids you're never sure when he's going to finish doing one particular thing. As I think we've talked about before, the music and dramatic touch makes such a difference. I think what I'm looking for is a scene that rotates between the raping and the effect it is having on the victim. In I Spit on Your Grave she gets up and walks away from the first 2 rapes. Watching her walk home naked was almost as much a turn on for me as the rape itself. Those sort of combinations work well.

MKP4
08-28-2006, 12:11 AM
Definitely Rogue - you and Sodo make good points.

In the end - quality makes a huge difference. Also, if the girl is really hot, then I could probably watch for a lot longer.

For mainstream, the scenes tend to be too short. And rape theme video, the scene tend to be too long.

Just an observation.

slimeball1234
08-28-2006, 01:48 AM
I too find the acting to be very important. As well as the lengh of the scene. Saw a couple I really liked, like raped and abused, from the 70s that i thought were good....bad quality copies, but what i like. A story, kidnapping, gangrape. all good stuff. Always like the gangrape. And victim fully clothed is a bonus!

Sodoman
08-28-2006, 02:26 AM
Well slimeball you'd really like a movie called "It Happened In The Desert" about a girl who is picked up hitch hiking by three guys driving an SUV in the desert because she is stranded. It's not long before they pull off the main road and well you can guess what happens next, everything. The vid was on here some time back but the links have been deleted, I have the movie but I can't upload it, my pc is screwing me over with the uploads. If I can ever get this problem worked out I'd be happy to upload it, maybe one of the other members has it and would take the time to upload? It is a big file so it would take some time, not to mention you have to mask each upload by .rar and HJsplit so it didnt' get deleted from RS, it's already on their blacklist. So you can't upload it normally.

Jasmine
08-28-2006, 04:29 AM
I like movies that show the capture, the struggle, the ripping of clothing and of course wild rape. I don't care for the brutal ones where the woman is beaten. I Like gang rapes, anal rape and oral rape.

It ruins it for me if she climaxes.

Bad acting can kill a great scene. I saw one where the victim smiled and reached for her attacker's cock, then looked like she remembered it was supposed to be rape!

Sternenlied
08-28-2006, 05:57 AM
maybe one of the other members has it and would take the time to upload?

I already uploaded it. It's in the movie section.

menace
08-28-2006, 06:09 AM
Same here. Not only the acting and quality, but another thing about mainstream I like is there is a build up and a climax, in the amateur vids you're never sure when he's going to finish doing one particular thing. As I think we've talked about before, the music and dramatic touch makes such a difference. I think what I'm looking for is a scene that rotates between the raping and the effect it is having on the victim. In I Spit on Your Grave she gets up and walks away from the first 2 rapes. Watching her walk home naked was almost as much a turn on for me as the rape itself. Those sort of combinations work well.

I agree completely. Also, the prelude can be very inticing, the how and why the victim and the perp got there and how it got started. In the rape movies there a shot of the victim and then all of the sudden there a guy grabbing her and tearing her clothes off. That barely does anything for me...

kodavictimm
08-28-2006, 12:07 PM
When I Spit On Your Grave was being released on the video it was one of four that were being promoted as "women fighting back" videos I remember. Another of them had a victims squad that after tracking down rapist would brand them with a R when the law did nothing. I keep thinking that Frank Stallone might have been in it as a cop? The rape scenes in that one were good too and I'd like to have them if anybody does.

One scene had a geeky guy who called a rapist he knew to help him attack a girl. They catch her as she gets home and after using chloro on her by surprise they strip her except for knee socks and then while rapist is mauling her tits the geek is biting her legs.

Anybody got this?

Grm
08-29-2006, 07:10 AM
Stiletos, I love the way you have completely described your fantasies.
impressed
Grm

moonie
08-31-2006, 07:04 PM
Like many, I like the uncooperative victim. There needs to be some struggling part or all way through with the realization that the victim can't escape and is finally subdued, accepting the attack. Some variety is good as well, but it really starts to lose it's appeal in certain situations like bj's when the victim gets too involved.

I don't really mind other languages as long as there's not too much talking that drowns out the action.

Luke rape stalker
09-01-2006, 04:38 AM
i love one masked rapists with gun or knife. The victim wear a dress or skirt and get raped in her house. I don´t like group rapes or scat.

He is my hearo :rolleyes:

katiesweet
12-14-2007, 07:14 PM
I want to see more movies where it is one man and one woman forcing another woman. (without a second man beeing forced to watch) Or Lesbian grope.. =)

kane66
12-14-2007, 11:29 PM
I like Lesbian Rape where another Woman doesnt take no for a answer and Takes pussy from another Woman.Sadly their is not much of that here,Drugging a Woman and getting some is a Turn on from a Movie is nice.Not in real life of Coarse some Incest stuff I like but where someone beats the Hell out of a Woman is a Turn off.I dont mind some Agressive sex but not bruatilty a total Turn off.

tsipar
12-15-2007, 09:52 AM
I like it when the rapist/rapists are masked.

slingjack
12-15-2007, 10:29 AM
I would like to see a rape were a couple is raped by another couple.With one man tied to a chair really strugling in serious bondage
while a man and woman slap his screaming wife around.The action should be so intense that the woman rapist is forced to put a knife to the boyfriend's throat to make the bitch behave.The woman rapist taunts the boyfriend whispering things like "Look at your little slut,she loves my mans big dick".As she taunts him she jerks him off and threatens,"If you dont come for me were going to kill you both,but if you do we promise not to hurt you when we're
done".Then the boyfriend rapist can hold the knife to the tied up males throat wile his girfriend has some fun with her.In the end the rapist girl should let the tied up man loose from the chair(but with his hands still tied behind his back)and stroke him off untill he cums on his girlfriends face while her accomplice gives her a creampie.Then the boyfriend victim should be forced to clean up the mess.A double date rape that would be hot!!!!!Now if I could see that and it not be a cheesy forced witness style vid it would be awesome.Especially if the victims were american and spoke english.The attackers could be foreign,maybe a couple they met on a trip somewhere.:skull-big

trap1310
12-16-2007, 06:12 AM
Black guy's raping white chick's; especially married one's.

Sierra
12-18-2007, 11:02 PM
Are you people KIDDING me? Just reading this string has me more turned on than 99% of the movies I've seen!!!! I'll need a cold shower after this. Good grief. *Sierra tries to collect her thoughts.*

I haven't checked out all the movies posted here, but it seems we all agree on certain things. I'm not into brutality or seeing women (or men) get torn apart, but whatever the level of force used it has be believable. I've been on the Russian sites and most of the girls seem bored, which completely ruins it for me. I want to believe that the rapee is having sex against her will, whether that force is psychological (like the knife to her boyfriend's throat) or physical. I want to see realistic struggling, yelling, crying, begging or whatever.

Surprisingly (at least surprising to me), I get more turned on by male gay rape (forced anal) than female gay rape. What's THAT about??? By the way...are there any male gay rape films on here?

I like bondage and bdsm scenes but they're training films, not entertainment. :cool:

MyWorld
12-18-2007, 11:06 PM
i agree with Debaser, i hate fake looking rape, i guess thats why i prefer mainstream the most.

OtkGirl
12-19-2007, 03:20 PM
Nothing gives me a warm, fuzzy feeling better than anal rape coupled with spanking. Add verbal humiliation and embarrassing dialogue and I am a goner.

grelotter
12-19-2007, 09:54 PM
Woman brushing long hair and guy breaking in to rape her, woman with hair in bun and guy attacks with hair falling down, pulling hair while being ravished,...yes, pretty much anything to do woth long hair and rape.

LeParas
12-21-2007, 12:11 AM
I want vids with ripped of pantiehose and good looking woman which are acting like they are raped.
I hate those vids where she is grining into the camera.

bob209
01-10-2008, 11:04 AM
I agree with you thats why I like japanese movies

ralph wiggum
01-10-2008, 11:50 AM
I like vids where the victim(s) (more victims than attackers is great) fight back a lot so they need to get hit hard to overpower them. Then they have to be tight or cuffed to keep them still.

eedo123
01-10-2008, 07:26 PM
i like to see girls taken from the streets who have good lives and then raped in a corner, after that they take her back to their dungeon and keep her for sex whenever they want it. and they also fuck her face really hard

marchel
01-11-2008, 10:14 PM
I like to see rape by soldier... look very sad :P

warriorboy
01-16-2008, 12:09 AM
i would like to see cop/police rape movies

Dulaman
02-13-2008, 12:31 PM
I like rape from behand when girl get hard fuck in her ass when her hands are tied up and she is forced to take a position like in "doggy style fucking" and she is tied to something - it can be table, chair, stick, car or something else
And I dont like when girl is complytly naked
I like when she lost only her panties and when she have whitte dress
or some short whitte t-shirt on her and she should be crying in pain and suffering should be senn on her face
This are screans from my favorited rape scene its rape of my dreams and I would like to see more scenes like this
http://images30.fotosik.pl/158/0f396c2095aa94c1med.jpg

-PS-
And of corse I love rape of japanese schollgirls in school uniforms:cool:

z0di4c
02-13-2008, 03:11 PM
Rape/Humiliation of the mighty. I like to see forced sexual humilation or rape scenes where influential women get degraded and raped by people they always looked down to.

Sternenlied
02-13-2008, 03:44 PM
Oh dear ... I'd better run and hide somewhere quickly! :)

Dulaman
03-18-2008, 05:30 AM
I would like to see scene with naked and sweaty (perspired) girl
who would be forced to sit down (seat on) on man's dick like on this
photos below but with her hands handcuffed behand her back by handcuffs or tied by rope
and who would be forced to break in (jump) on his dick by other man
who would be stand behand her and whipp her to force
her to move her ass faster and faster
http://images24.fotosik.pl/179/0d3b6e27ea8ff87a.jpg
Have someone some scene in this style?

godlike
03-18-2008, 08:32 AM
I like to see main stream stuff.... they look the most real and the actors are top notch....You get the real sense of a rape... unlike 95% of these paysites that has bad acting, laughing, terrible editing, etc...

One thing I cant stand about some rape scenes:

1 Women who get raped and they still have there underwear on... Like in Hunting Season.... could have been a great scene, yet they could not get her naked???? Stupid...

2. Stupid rapists... like in the movie Dont Sleep Alone

http://www.rapeboard.com/showthread.php?t=10761&page=25

Now here is a rapist that has the girl tied up ready to rape, he has a knife and what does he do... cut her hands free... this of course leads to her hitting him over the head with something and freeing herself... it could have been a great scene if he wasnt a stupid rapist....

3. I just dont enjoy the asian thing... I know there is alot, but those movies I just cant get into... And I hate when they censor....

I love the main stream movies and z0di4c collection on this board is one of the best I have seen... thanks again.... Do you happen to have the unedited version of Cartel and also a movie I have yet to see on here "Damned River" It has a great rape scene in it... I have it on VHS, but have not seen it anywhere on any internet site....

Thanks again

at946
03-18-2008, 02:18 PM
Believable is a must, must be at least 2 guys onto one girl but pref bigger groups (as in 4 or more guys onto one girl) with anal, DP and pref DV.

Totally agree ,especially when the ones waiting are trying to grope her tits,thighs arse ,belly etc.

sadly
03-18-2008, 09:23 PM
I like uniform woman most.

booster8
03-19-2008, 02:23 PM
I like the classics from the 1970,it must be looking real,good acting and storyline are the basics,verbal humanilation is important,ripped off sexy clothing is neccesary,also not completly naked victims,( i dont like all the same scenes where everyone has only with the socks on , lol ,tools as some rope,blindfold, are fantastic , forced multiple orgasm against her will are great,some scenarios as homeinvasions with blackskimasked men,kidnapping,abduction,interrorgation,drugged and abused are excellent ,believeable locations and clothing so as uniforms and outfit are also important,gangrape is great too , or male and female rape female,watching hubby is an big plus...mario salieri movies match sometimes the realistic storyline,the scene coz the rapescenes are embedded.
also middelage,dungeons are super...hehehe..there are great stuf out there
i think there are a lot more great scenarios,
regards booster :)

kraljhenri
03-24-2008, 05:27 PM
I definitely don't want to see something like Scream and Cream,Forced Witness etc... (bad acting girl who can not even hide they are enjoying). I can not stand bad acting.
First actress must be beautiful (Who wants to see flank girl who don't know to act in this type of movie?) , big or above average tits.Second actress must know to act ( fight a lot,try to escape,scream,kick,cry,beg etc...),Third Scenario must be realistic.Forth scene must be at least 5 minutes long and her head should be in focus when he shoots his load.More guys on one girl or 4-5 or more guys on 2 girls will be nice.
Mainstream movies with rape scenes are close to that but they are to short.
On the other hand rape movies from sources like scream and cream are long but with so bad acting that it is ridiculous (with few exceptions like Date rape).Porn movies has nice actress but they don't know how to act (they just say no few times and do sex).
Good examples are Beacause of the Cats,The Accused,Scavengers (L.Frost), La Mante Relogiuese,Death Wish 2,Raped and Abused(my favorite).
Personally I would like to see few 30-35 years old blond ,big tits girls (on good position > tv journalists,police woman,judge,armygirls etc...) who gets out with their husbands/boyfriends on some party and get kidnapped on the way back home by notorious gang and then gang raped and taped in some abandoned warehouse (in gang's part of town,nice and slowly,molesting,taking off cloth rape and forced blow job), then blackmailed etc...Something what
Mad Max should be but it was not.
Or bunch of dirty Rebels like in Scavengers who cough woman of some high positioned man and rape her.
Or victorious soldiers who has just conquer town/village , overpower/kill men ,enslave everyone and then organized forced orgy with woman (she gets fucked while watching of killing her husband/lover/boyfriend).Something what Barbarian Queen should be but was not.

wicked_sinner
03-25-2008, 01:09 AM
Yeah lot of videos got girls moaning in evident pleasure which just spoils the fun. More realistic videos would be a welcome change. Stuff like robbers sneaking into houses and tying the unsuspecting housewife or the girl next door would be cool. Lots of rope and gag nd squirmin. :D

Remiel
03-25-2008, 07:49 AM
I'd love to see movies of girls in sandals being raped. ;)

Barring that, anything that features married women/mothers/girlfriends being raped while their husbands/boyfriends/family watches.

casketmouth
03-25-2008, 11:29 PM
Well, it seems that there are all sorts of vids around forums like this one and I've noticed a good mixture of types of vids and various acts in these vids. My question is "what do you like to see in a video/movie"? I've seen vids that have much more bondage than fucking/rape, vids that have "so called" incest, vids of beastiality, vids of scat(not my thing), watersports(peeing; again, not my thing), anal(my thing :D ), vaginal, oral, tied up, latex, a somewhat newer thing(at least for me) wrestling(loser gets raped), mainstream movie rape scenes, gay(both guy and girl), bi sex rape, bride rape, "so called" teen rape, gang rape, classic rape movies, double and triple penetration and whatever else is out there. So let me know. Just curious. You can also list fantasies; such as; doctor/patient, doctor/nurse, patient/nurse, school teacher/student, prison(any variation), asian girls, girls with accents(UK, French, etc..), interacial(any variation), business woman or rich bitch gettin forcibly shagged, and anything else you can think of. Thanks.

Black Girls? raped?

breeze2
05-16-2008, 04:04 PM
Does anyone have a clip of The Scavengers. I've seen a clip frome Something Wierd Viedo

feliciano
07-17-2008, 12:42 AM
a girl or woman abused and crying and some big guys who molest her... and maybe it would be better to see a bride fucked hard by the wedding guests...

RaggedClaws
07-17-2008, 05:14 AM
1. Realism, i.e. good acting. Which really means LESS acting. So no obtrusiveness from the attacker, and good, natural reactions from the woman. Any man who tiptoes around in slow motion while wearing a balaclava, and any woman who giggles, grins or instantly goes limp and surrenders, is WASTING MY VALUABLE TIME.

2. Energy. I can't stand lazy blokes who can't be bothered to perform. Whoever heard of a woman being raped on top of her attacker? Ridiculous.

3. Erections. Not something I look for in everyday life, you understand, but kind of crucial here. Nothing more stupid than a "rapist" who hauls a limp little dick out of his jeans and asks his victim nicely to fluff him so he can rape her. Rapists presumably suffer from a certain urgency of need. Anyone about to rape a girl who can't summon an erection earns nothing but my deepest contempt.

4. NO ORAL! What's that about? OK, if it's a violent gang rape and they do a little bukkake once she's down and out, fair enough. But a rape scene is just not the place for a blow job. First, it's too intimate and it totally destroys the non-consent. Second, it means she has to do all the work (lazy gits again), and this is just unfair to the poor girl. I mean, she's getting raped, surely she deserves to be able to just lie back and not enjoy it? Third, realism again - I'm sorry, I'm obviously guessing here, but if you were really raping someone and you put it in her mouth - SHE'D BITE IT and hang the consequences, wouldn't she?... I mean, it offers a reasonable chance of escape if you bite hard enough.

5. Creampies, please. I don't really need to see it dripping out, but I do need to see the rapist come inside her. That is the point of the whole exercise.

6. For god's sake, take off her shoes. Another ridiculous legacy of the unlamented (by me) Ronn Jeremy era. Her legs are her strongest asset in terms of doing you pain, and you leave them flailing about armed with high heels? I don't think so. Besides, there's nothing like watching a nice pair of bare feet bouncing around helplessly :)

7. Ripped clothing. I love seeing and hearing her clothes torn off. Preferably raped naked. Under no circumstances must she be allowed to retain any items of stupid frilly underwear or stockings.

All in all, I suppose I just don't like it to be too "porny". Other than that, I'm pretty open-minded. Mainstream is great ("Irreversible" is magnificent), and so can Scream&Cream be on the very rare occasions it doesn't fall into any of the above yawning traps.

Dirty dog
07-17-2008, 05:32 AM
1. Realism for me too and some struggling(or fighting)
2. Teacher-student will be nice(especially when the teacher is raping by student;))
3. Superheroine stuff for interesting fantasy(thanks to kenmaster and sani for sharing these vids:))
4. And maybe lesbian raping with strap-on(not straponlesbians stuff)

And many more I guess but I don't have the time to write all of them:)

Hugues_de_Sade
07-17-2008, 05:36 AM
4. NO ORAL! What's that about? OK, if it's a violent gang rape and they do a little bukkake once she's down and out, fair enough. But a rape scene is just not the place for a blow job. First, it's too intimate and it totally destroys the non-consent. Second, it means she has to do all the work (lazy gits again), and this is just unfair to the poor girl. I mean, she's getting raped, surely she deserves to be able to just lie back and not enjoy it? Third, realism again - I'm sorry, I'm obviously guessing here, but if you were really raping someone and you put it in her mouth - SHE'D BITE IT and hang the consequences, wouldn't she?... I mean, it offers a reasonable chance of escape if you bite hard enough.

;) - Not if she has a gun pointing at her head or a knife to her throat. There are convincing ways of showing a rape blowjob but basically I agree, the blowjob often doesn't work out well in a rape movie.

:skull-tic

RaggedClaws
07-17-2008, 08:08 AM
;) - Not if she has a gun pointing at her head or a knife to her throat. There are convincing ways of showing a rape blowjob but basically I agree, the blowjob often doesn't work out well in a rape movie.

:skull-tic

Fair point :skull-smi But at least it has to be well acted as a means of humiliation. And oddly enough a gun or a knife still doesn't do it in terms of realism. A prop only becomes a weapon if the actors can make me believe the threat is real.

empyrium
08-13-2008, 03:47 PM
i agree , NO oral sex , that's got NOTHING to do with rape , it's not what i want to see , mainstream movies are the best for rape , but they don't show penetration , a perfect movie for me would like ..
1) the rapist is black and the victim is white , preferably blonde.
2) the acting is exactly like a mainstream movie , she cries and everything , very realistic
like that
http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l47/shox-m-k/Irreversible.jpg
http://us.movies1.yimg.com/movies.yahoo.com/images/hv/photo/movie_pix/fox_searchlight/the_hills_have_eyes/emilie_de_ravin/hillshaveeyes3.jpg
3) and it shows penetration.
that would be the best movie in history , but i'm still looking for that ultimate movie lol .

Redzen
08-13-2008, 06:03 PM
i'm not agree , forced oral sex is hot , expecially when she is tied up .

i like mainstream rapes, with good photography and beautiful ladies , but i like porn rapes too if they have some kind of kink stuff , bondage , blindfolds , male and females rapists , etc . all that is able to make my imagination fly :skull-thu

jozzch4
08-13-2008, 06:05 PM
i like vids from mainstream movies.they are much better then others.

CrVan
08-13-2008, 09:12 PM
I love scenes with a bit of depth, various degrees of bondage, but rape style bondage vs B&D, carrying or being moved around, slapping and choking and preference for the happy ending to be a facial or mouth ejaculation, though in gang rape scenarios fluids dripping from various orifices works as well. I also appreciate variety though, so lots of styles is good. :D

empyrium
08-14-2008, 04:40 PM
i'm not agree , forced oral sex is hot , expecially when she is tied up .

i like mainstream rapes, with good photography and beautiful ladies , but i like porn rapes too if they have some kind of kink stuff , bondage , blindfolds , male and females rapists , etc . all that is able to make my imagination fly :skull-thu
then you like the SEX in them not the rape scene itself , there is NO forced oral sex in rape , no one would want to get their penis chopped off .... so really , oral sex doesn't have much to do with rape scenes , oral sex is a huge turn-off in a rape scene , i like oral sex but in porn , not in rape scenes .
anyway i think you're probably one of the least sick guys around here lol ... "and females rapists" you're more into submission and that kind of fantasy , that's why you don't mind of the scene doesn't look very realistic .

speedy88
08-30-2008, 05:17 PM
2nd to jozzch4 comment

niccita
08-30-2008, 06:08 PM

I couldn't agree more. I hate it when the victim starts enjoying it ... really just ruins the whole thing for me. Also dislike it when the man goes down on the woman ... would much rather imagine the woman being raped dry.

Humiliation and crying are good too.

antiseptic
08-30-2008, 06:43 PM
As far as it is realistic it's fine for me.
There should be fighting/struggling.
She must try to escape.
They should not look at the camera!!
No blow job

sexxxus
08-30-2008, 06:45 PM
"I hate it when the victim starts enjoying it"

Same, it ruins the whole video.

mike3654
08-30-2008, 07:18 PM
forced

mike3654
08-30-2008, 07:18 PM
forced with pantyhose and heels

angkorwat
08-30-2008, 08:35 PM
1. gangrape: the more violation the better
2. creampies: more fear i.e. am i going to get pregnant?
3. women being raped while their husbands, boyfriends, father watch: the humiliation factor
4. fighting/wrestling where the loser (always the women:) ) gets raped: she gets raped for not fighting hard enough--and it's all her fault
5. japanese schoolgirls being molested then raped on trains: unlike the last one, this one I like it when they don't fight back and let themselves get raped
6. soldiers: gangraping defenseless women during war--probably the most common kind of rape in history
7. blackmail: be it to keep a secret, save a husband (ÃÂ* la 300) or keep a job anytime a women has to unwillingly sell herself because some man has power over her

and of course, as everyone has said before me REALISM, which is why I like japanese movies most of all

I think that's all of them.
-Angkorwat

gtriska
08-31-2008, 02:53 AM
She must try to escape.
No blow job

Well said ... to be realistic, in my opinion, would mean elements such as
(1) at least part of the process she must be clothed, and preferably, clothes got partially torn off but not fully undressed (such as one stocking left on the leg, skirt got lift up rather than pulled off) to reflect the time pressure in reality;
(2) the process would likely naturally lead to strangulation and, hopefully, visible pissing along with leg twitching upon expiration;
(3) the struggle must be long but realistic, for example, the heels would be driven deep into the bed or floor, with probably one of the shoes missing during struggling, but not just kicking the legs into the air (like dancing) and still keeping both shoes after 10 minutes of intense fighting and struggling;
(4) the clothing would preferably be normal wear in real life such as business suits and skirt, rather than exaggerated rubber and patent stuffs (which would constant remine me of the camera and filming crew and the deliberate setting)

lovehate77
09-01-2008, 01:51 AM
For me I prefer the blackmailed kind. Also would like to see an orgasm one where she really shakes and has the after shocks as I call them. I am relatively new to this site so I am still looking around but if any one can suggest a few clips that have been posted that would be great.

angeldust
09-01-2008, 02:02 AM
She must try to escape.
No blow job

I agree with everything except the last. Why no blowjob?? A forced BJ is one of the best and most humiliating things about rape/forced sex, yet at the same time it is one of the hardest and rarest, as most of the "modern" rape porn we see are riddled with slutty looking professional actresses.

What I'd like to see? More vintage stuff. I don't have much faith in modern productions anymore. Anything 80's and older. Back then, most of the actresses were literally picked off the streets and thrown onto the set, with hopes of launching their career or something. Much better than these Inshadow, Gauge, BV and all that professional stuff. Just my own opinion though, i know many like them, but the victims just look too slutty and unrealistic.

TZOFOSHO
09-01-2008, 03:34 AM
to get crazy specific, i haven't seen it yet, but my favourite video would be one where a girl helps a guy rape another girl, and at some point the attacker girl went down on the victim girl, the victim girl looks like she couldn't help but like it at least a little...but not too much, the guy fucks her in every hole, but orally, some more coercion is necessary and at the end of the video victim girl gets cum either on 1) in her vag 2) in her mouth 3) on her face or 4) in her ass...while the attacker girl likes the guys balls, and then attacker girl licks the cum up...so yeah, doubt i'll ever find a video like that...but it would be awesome.

weolm
09-01-2008, 03:42 AM
I like movies where it´s one man forcing one woman. the victim is crying, very uncooperative and defending herself :skull-big

sameer795
09-01-2008, 04:07 AM
GANGBANG + dedicated screams
and brides are beautiful

Mulgrath
09-01-2008, 05:05 AM
One of the biggest things for me that you don't see a whole lot of is when
1) The rapist is using all kinds of lover's language, tell her how beautiful she is, etc... Basically, things that would normally be romantic being used in a degrading manner.
2) The rapist using threats of violence to make the victim talk dirty, and basically be forced to say things that would sound like she enjoys it.

Beyond that, some bondage is important. The woman needs to be gagged somehow, whether through tape, cloth, a ball gag, doesn't matter, so long as her mouth is covered. Her hands need to be secured behind her back. Ideally, tied behind her back while she's still fully clothed, then the rapist runs his hands over her body as she's bound helplessly, then eventually either unbinding her hands long enough to strip her top, showing utter control over the situation, or cutting off her top (this is preferable) while she struggles to turn away. Ankles tied together is always nice, but is nowhere near as required as the gag/wrist bindings.

bootrape
09-01-2008, 05:08 AM
Chloro, boots and sleep fuk :skull-bee

empyrium
09-01-2008, 10:43 AM
I agree with everything except the last. Why no blowjob?? A forced BJ is one of the best and most humiliating things about rape/forced sex, yet at the same time it is one of the hardest and rarest, as most of the "modern" rape porn we see are riddled with slutty looking professional actresses.

What I'd like to see? More vintage stuff. I don't have much faith in modern productions anymore. Anything 80's and older. Back then, most of the actresses were literally picked off the streets and thrown onto the set, with hopes of launching their career or something. Much better than these Inshadow, Gauge, BV and all that professional stuff. Just my own opinion though, i know many like them, but the victims just look too slutty and unrealistic.
". Why no blowjob?? A forced BJ is one of the best and most humiliating things about rape/forced sex,"
simple answer , oral rape does NOT exist , so if you have a non-consent fantasy (like i do ) you might just as well rule out oral rape , i like fighting , crying , clothes torn off but NO oral sex , come on man get real , if a rapist were to rape a girl would he stick his penis in hear mouth ? heck no , she would bite it , it totally ruins the non-consent fantasy because oral sex makes it clear that she's being cooperative rather than being raped :D

Jukria
09-01-2008, 11:20 AM
I like scenes of kidnapping and home invasion, mother and daughter rape by invaders, masked rapists.

Sorry to don't developate more but english is not my language.

Thank for all people who share their videos

thirsty legend
09-01-2008, 11:36 AM
teacher raping student in classroom is my favourite. I also love blackmail style rapes where the victim is unwilling but has no choice but to go along with the rape.
Anal sex is a must, especially if it looks as if it is painful for the victim

Rator
09-01-2008, 04:21 PM
Every day something new^^
No for real.... Someday I look for Screamers the other day I like the Sleeping ones. Depends on my mental Condition :D
But I'm always looking for some good acted 1vs1

agustine
09-01-2008, 09:37 PM
my vote is on "teen" rape, double penetration, girls with accent, and of course, gang rape :skull-sai

snarkopo
09-01-2008, 10:13 PM
I too like the "forced orgasm" the most. Not crying, whining girls - why I usually don't like Japanese stuff, but somewhat feisty, heroic resistance.

phobophobia
09-02-2008, 04:03 AM
For me I like mainstream movie rapes. Preferably with more to it than just "guy sees girl, guy wants girl, guy rapes girl." Know what I mean? For example the Havoc rape scene where Bijou Phillips starts out having sex with a man and then the man invites his friend over and they start raping her from both sides. Something with a little more to it. Such as anal, I like that. Also I am a fan of lesbian mainstream rape. Although that's a bit less common.

o10c
09-02-2008, 04:28 AM
I like when girls are mentally forced, when they have no choice to prevent giving their body

Mulgrath
09-02-2008, 09:42 AM
". Why no blowjob?? A forced BJ is one of the best and most humiliating things about rape/forced sex,"
simple answer , oral rape does NOT exist , so if you have a non-consent fantasy (like i do ) you might just as well rule out oral rape , i like fighting , crying , clothes torn off but NO oral sex , come on man get real , if a rapist were to rape a girl would he stick his penis in hear mouth ? heck no , she would bite it , it totally ruins the non-consent fantasy because oral sex makes it clear that she's being cooperative rather than being raped :D

The one and only instance where it's even remotely concievable is when there's a threat of violence otherwise. And I mean a very overt threat, such as a gun pointed at them during the act, but even then it would still be an incredibly dumb thing for the rapist to want to attempt :P

That said though, I like the forced blowjobs. I'm a bit of a coward when it comes to my rape porn, but I don't like it to resemble real rape too much. Adding things like blowjobs to it helps to establish it as merely a fantasy, rather than me being turned on by what for all intents and purposes looks like a woman being really raped. Not saying anything bad about those of you who do like the mainstream stuff, but I'll stick with the bad acting in the porn videos:D

empyrium
09-02-2008, 05:47 PM
The one and only instance where it's even remotely concievable is when there's a threat of violence otherwise. And I mean a very overt threat, such as a gun pointed at them during the act, but even then it would still be an incredibly dumb thing for the rapist to want to attempt :P

That said though, I like the forced blowjobs. I'm a bit of a coward when it comes to my rape porn, but I don't like it to resemble real rape too much. Adding things like blowjobs to it helps to establish it as merely a fantasy, rather than me being turned on by what for all intents and purposes looks like a woman being really raped. Not saying anything bad about those of you who do like the mainstream stuff, but I'll stick with the bad acting in the porn videos:D
Mulgrath my point exactly , those who like forced blowjobs are the ones who are not into very realistic scenes .

mondjuk
09-02-2008, 05:58 PM
realistic story

mondjuk
09-02-2008, 05:59 PM
... with tied girl and some foced DP..

hotpapa
09-03-2008, 08:38 PM
hi i'm new here but thought i would love to share my preferences. i love rape porn the best when there is no physical violence like beating torcher etc. what i do love is the struggle the rapist would have with the victim to remove her clothes. the more struggle the better. on a perhaps weirder note i love it when the rapists shoots cum into victims mouth or deep down into her throat. tied arms behind back is also a turn on for me

Bootz
09-03-2008, 10:22 PM
I enjoy the build up more than anything else, i don't like violent rapes though.

GreyKnight
09-04-2008, 01:08 AM
Force and being tied is a very good thing :D
Fight or struggling really adds the fun, and begging/crying really good also.
I like Japs very much :D

dgrayson
09-06-2008, 07:59 PM
Forcing a bride before her wedding day is pretty hot in my eyes. Something about getting to her before she can marry off is just the best for me to fantasize about.

flix
09-06-2008, 08:44 PM
mature rape, wife rape, blackmail, incest rape not f/d or u/n or gay, the humiliation of enjoying the rape, or the giving in, not really into the torture/bdsm aspect, spankings are fine as long as it starts with hurting and then getting off on it. I also like when the screams turn into moans and the fighting turns into grabbing. I'm also not as into violence all the way through.

Cryptkeeper
09-06-2008, 09:01 PM
I really enjoy it when the girl (preferably a teen) is forced to orgasm. The whole idea of the rapist being able to control the victim's body is a real turn on.

Dogu
09-06-2008, 10:03 PM
Bondage, anal and internal cum shots. God, if you're raping a girl why would you pull out and shoot your load on her stomach? Face, I can sorta understand, but that's a separate issue.

invisible
09-10-2008, 09:02 AM
I also like internal cum shots and sleeping girls rape.

Frenchie
09-12-2008, 04:49 AM
I like the women of 40 – 50 years raped before their husband

I don't like blowjob and I don't like shaved pussy
That does not seem to be the lives of all days

softcorelover
06-20-2009, 08:31 PM
I preferr clips from normall movies
the porn stuff dose go a lot further but it just looks so fake to me
some girl getting raped with a big grin on her face

EvilJ
06-21-2009, 01:26 AM
This is such the cool question. I oughta give you a plus merit for even asking it.

For me, I like rape flicks that include the actual stalking of the victim and the longer the chase before the capture, the better. I love seeing the fear grow on the womans face as she runs or hides and the struggle as she's grabbed and dragged to her inevitable fate. I never like to see a victim just lay there (even if it's supposed to be in humiliation, it's boring as hell). I wanna see her struggling the whole time and I want to see her get tied up and still struggle, beg and curse. And I am completely in agreement with the people who say they'd rather internal cumshots. I don't wanna see some dude jizz all over my screen.

There's a last bit I've never seen in a movie, but would love to see: I'd LOVE to see a woman auctionned off to sexual slavery and immediately raped after the sale. My favourite fantasy for this would be something along the lines of a female reporter or a lady cop is investigating a sex ring and she gets caught spying. She runs for her life but is caught and bound, fighting and saying shit like "You'll never get away with this" or "I'm a human being, you can't do this to me". She gets dragged up to the auction block and the men talk about her like she's meat and bid on her. She's shoved to the winnig bidder (or bidders) and (gang?) raped right then and there. Then she's dragged off on a leash with her clothes in tatters.

I'd kill to see a movie like that. I don't think it's ever been done.

FUCKATHON
06-22-2009, 03:36 PM
I love those rape with chasing the girl in the wood as she cry for help, but no one would hear her except those horny gang of 12 guys and the the get hold of her she fight back and the beat her slap her smacj her in the stomach and hold her down rip of her clothes

she scream and everbody laughing at her and the the fuck begin with this tattoo guy, he fuck her real hard like he dont care if she's human and everybody yelling and cheer
like " YEAH FUCK THAT BITCH,MAN!" , "YEAH YOU LIKE IT, ha YOU LIKE THAT CUNT!" and spit on her face, some of them crush down on her face.

freakydeaky
06-22-2009, 04:12 PM
realistic stuff for me.
I guess its easier to tell what I dont like.
censored asian stuff. I love asian porn and I dont so much mind the censoring, but its really silly when the whole scene is a closeup. your whole screen is just a mosaic.
what really ticks me off is censored hentai. youre censoring a cartoon?
russian rape..there's always the hottest women, but I think they all run the same
script.
and I'm not a big fan of stuff thats just silly and unbelievable. sleep stuff for example.
you slept through a rape? come on..too silly for me.
Oh, and I hate it when a rape scene is half over, and the guy is still fighting to take off her panties, or still trying to tie her hands.
and nothing kills a rape scene faster for me, than a guy that cant get hard.

so more realistic stuff for me.

at946
06-22-2009, 05:13 PM
Mainstrean gang rape with more than 3 men prefeably war no matter what period ,although I must admit a penchant for raised skirts .

EvilJ
06-23-2009, 12:03 AM
I love those rape with chasing the girl in the wood as she cry for help, but no one would hear her except those horny gang of 12 guys and the the get hold of her she fight back and the beat her slap her smacj her in the stomach and hold her down rip of her clothes

she scream and everbody laughing at her and the the fuck begin with this tattoo guy, he fuck her real hard like he dont care if she's human and everybody yelling and cheer
like " YEAH FUCK THAT BITCH,MAN!" , "YEAH YOU LIKE IT, ha YOU LIKE THAT CUNT!" and spit on her face, some of them crush down on her face.

This is a lot like the movie "I Spit On Your Grave". There aren't 12 guys, there are only four, but there's a scene in it almost exactly like what you describe.

tomer29
06-23-2009, 10:14 AM
It will be great if u can post all zooskool movies and kink of cafe movies,beautiful girls drinking pee?

i-love-rape
06-23-2012, 03:19 AM
Gangrape vid is common on internet. What's hard to find but desirable by many is: A long SCREAMING gangrape of DVP (Double Vaginal Penetration/ Triple Penetration). Preferably younger actress, Not MILF.

I've seen 1 Kink studio's DVP but they lasted only a few seconds because the actress loved it so much she moaned (and the guys stopped their DVP, thinking they were being too much on her). Too bad. :D

Wish someone could truely produce a good long screaming DVP gangrape.