PDA

View Full Version : Interrogation

Not_so_innocent
08-22-2006, 09:18 AM
OK, my char is a female pilot that has crashed behind enemy lines. I need a male/males to interrogate her. Just so you know, i have little knowledge about the army, so if i get something wrong, please forgive - thanks.))

Rachel grit her teeth, leaning against a tree as she detached her parachute, trying to collect her thoughts. She had been on a routine surveillance flight when her plane had been gunned-down and she had been forced to eject and parachute down behind enemy lines. Her landing had been awkward and she was sure she had fractured her leg.

Dragging herself up the trunk, she attempted to put some weight on her leg, but only managed to grown in pain, leaning against the bark. Then came the shouts, voices and heavy footsteps running her way. Eyes searching the shadows, she tried to move into a more shaded spot, but only ended up falling over, gritting her teeth as she fought back a groan of pain.

Throatdagger
08-22-2006, 10:03 AM
My squad of men had seen the plane get shot down and the pilot eject. We followed the parachute down into some trees; we knew the pilot had to be here someplace. One of my men suddenly calls "Seargent Smith, I have found the pilot."

I rush over to a tree to see the pilot lying on the ground, obviously in pain. "What is your name?" I demand looking at the figure on the ground as the private removes the helment from his head. As the helment slides off we see long hair fall down the back of the neck. I turn the pilot's head with the tip of my boot to discover that the pilot is a girl. "Look what we have here; we've not only got a prisoner of war but some entertainment."

I grab her to lift her up to take her to the truck; she screams in pain. "Looks like a leg is broken." The private says. I lay her down and then reach for the zipper on the jump suit.

Not_so_innocent
08-22-2006, 10:12 AM
I lay still upon the ground, hearing the voices and footsteps approach me. Feeling my helmet removed and my locks of soft brown hair tumble out over my shoulders, eyes narrowing as my head was turned. My lips remained firmly closed, not making any response to respond to his question.

Gripping my teeth as i am lifted, the broken bones in my leg grating painfully together as i am carried and placed upon the truck - unable to prevent the cry of pain that escaped from my lips. Noting the hand moving to the zip of my jump-suit, i slap at it, not wishing their hands anywhere near me.

rApEtHisBlAcKbItCh
08-22-2006, 10:13 AM
Let me help you there sargent,i hold down her arms as she squirms she bites me on the hand you grab the zipper and she has on a tanktop.I smack her in the face"you trying to tease us you little bitch.

Throatdagger
08-22-2006, 12:29 PM
"Better just relax; no need to make this hard." I yell as I tug the zipper lower.

Not_so_innocent
08-22-2006, 01:02 PM
I glare up at the man that is holding my arms, lashing out at him and sinking my teeth into an area of exposed flesh. The force of the blow sends my head to the side, knocking me temporarily still so that the zipper of my jump-suit is able to be pulled down, revealing my tank-top. This doesn't last long however as i kick and struggle, lashing out at both of you as best i can with a broken leg.

rApEtHisBlAcKbItCh
08-22-2006, 02:17 PM
I look at you and notice how huge your tits are,dagger looks at me and says you wanna do the honors if tearing the tanktop? we all laugh and i slap you across your face again.I comment your broken leg is the least of your problems.

HYMENBUSTER
08-22-2006, 03:20 PM
Sgt. Smith's Radio crackles "Sgt. Smith, we understand you have a prisoner 2nd Lt. Levine is on his way and will be there momentarily." The men looked down at thier gorgeous prisoner, her exotic looks contiued to fill them with lust the state of Semi-war with china was gradually escalating and she would make an excellent bargaining chip, they did not know her true value the daughter of a senior member of the communist party and beautiful french dancing girl who he had importaed this was his only child and the apple of his eye. In order to comply with maoist beleifs he had put he into the Chinese air force thinking she'd be most safe there, captain Rachel Lao-xing was only 23 and about to be married to the son of Party secretary when she was sent off on a routine recon flight skirting dangerously close to a US base on an Island off the coast of Korea, what she didnt realize was that the US command was very interested in what exactly was going on in china, and so gave the order to capture the next recon pilot.

HYMENBUSTER
08-22-2006, 03:29 PM
The Marines grumbled upon realizing their new officer was on his way, he seemed like a damn stool pidgeon some sort of hero who wasn't going to let them have thier fun, then he appeared a Tall thin Officer in camo, "Sgt. Smith bring the prisoner here!" seeing her state of Undress the officer became enraged, "Sgt. Smith you were going to take advantage of this poor injured woman!! It was Your Job to Inform me your officer of this capture immediatly!!"
the beautiful eur-asian relaxed realizing that is caring officer would protect her from these terrible brutes, he placed a hand on her shoulder and smiled at her comfortingly before looking back at his men.
"Furthermore, SGT. you were going to Rape her!!! worst of all without Filming the goings on!!! and remember this isnt the Army Marine officers lead from the front!!" he said smiling as he ripped the woman's bra from his body, now somebody needs to get a camera man, this is the first battle of the war, "The battle of Tight Cunny Wood!!!"

Not_so_innocent
08-23-2006, 04:29 AM
Rachel let out a scream as her bra was torn from her body, and arm instictively moving to cover her now exposed tits, eyes wide with fear - though her lips remained sealed, she would not beg with these monsters. Kicking out with her only good leg, her foot connected with one of the male's groins with a satisfying groan - though she knew there would be harsh consequences for such an action.

HYMENBUSTER
08-23-2006, 10:58 AM
A Private fell to his knees clucthing his crotch and the sargeant smacked her savagely across the face, "You don't want to know what will happen to you if you try that again!" The officer pulls her up to her feet and feels at her left breast, it is truly a perfectly propotioned tit just the right size to fit in the cup of his hand, he bent down and begin licking her nipple, and as he did that his hand slipped down past her pants and panties and shallowly into her pussy, "damn that's tight!! men it seems as though I'mgoing to have to lead on this assualt its much too tight a situation!!" she whimpered with fear upon hearing it

Not_so_innocent
08-23-2006, 11:14 AM
The blow to the face was expected, but this did not stop her from crying out as the sargaent's hand came in contact with her face. Pulling her to her feet was a good move, for she was distracted from struggling by remaining on one foot - her broken leg too painful to stand on. Jerking her arms upward, she pushed at his hand as it gripped her tit, eyes widening as his finger pushed into her pussy. "Noo!" she screamed, the first word she spoke as she arched against the man that held her, trying to escape the finger.

Throatdagger
08-23-2006, 11:21 AM
I was busy working on her firm tits while the private was tugging her panties lower. "Private, you had better check for any hidden weapons. Shove a finger or two in her and see what she does."

"You damn pilots, not letting us have any peace with your constant survailance and bombing. It is time for you to pay the price." I tell the helpless captive as I bite her left nipple.

Not_so_innocent
08-25-2006, 12:39 PM
She writhes and squirms against you, trying to get free of the probing fingers, whimpering as she felt him bite down upon her nipple. "Let me go, you can't do this!" she cries, trying to push away that hands between her legs and your head from my mouth. Kicking out with her good leg in an attempt to push the private away.

Throatdagger
08-25-2006, 07:15 PM
"Private, if she kicks you again, use the handle of your spade on her." I order as I yand the fold-up shovel from the private's utility belt. I flip the spade open and shove the short round handle down to your face.

"Bitch, which is it; his fingers or the handle of this shovel? Now spread those damn legs and let the private check you before I get mad." I yell at your quivering body.

Not_so_innocent
08-25-2006, 07:28 PM
My struggling ceases a little as my eyes fall on the shovel handle, a shiver of fear passes through me and i part my legs, no longer kicking out. Closing my eyes, i turn my head away and try to picture myself somewhere else, my hands still braced against the sargeant's chest.

Throatdagger
08-25-2006, 07:52 PM
"Get those hands off me and over your head. I want a clear view of those mounds. I don't think I need to demonstrate how sharp my knife is on your tits; do I"

I pull my knife clear of its sheath and begin tracing circles around your quivering breasts. Each circle makes the red mark left behind brighter.

"You want me to stop? Then tell me to suck your nipples hard." I demand as I smile down with an evile grin.

Not_so_innocent
08-25-2006, 07:57 PM
I don't move my hands until i see the knife and then raise them above my head, bending them slightly so my arms rest against the top of my head, giving you clear view of my breasts. Standing very still as i feel the cold blade trace over the sensitive flesh, my quickened breathing - out of fear- causing them to rise and fall.

I glare up at you, eyes flashing with defiance "never," i whisper, turning my head away in digust.

Throatdagger
08-25-2006, 08:13 PM
I press harder on the handle of the knife. The blade sinks deeper into your tender flesh. Soon traces of blood are tricking down your chest.

"Won't be long now. Either say what I told you or I will soon have trophy to take back with me. Most sergeants have weapons; I will have trophy breasts to stuff and mount on the wall of my room."

Not_so_innocent
08-25-2006, 08:17 PM
I grit my teeth, feeling the sharp blade bite into my flesh, small droplets of blood rushing to the surface and beginning to run down the curves of my breast. I can feel my chin tremble slightly as i fight to maintain composure, but then i feel you push the blade harder against my skin and i can't help but whimper softly "please..." my voice barely audiable, not wishing to admit defeat so easily.

Throatdagger
08-26-2006, 11:22 AM
I nod toward the private as I ask "Did you find anything in her cunt?" He replies "Nothing except a nice warm and snug feeling. Sgt. she is really tight."

"Well check her other hole" I bark to the dumb struck private. He puts a finger agains your ass and begins to push in.

I turn my head back to you as I start circling the knife around your breasts once more "You were saying" I look down glaring at you waiting for my response.

Not_so_innocent
08-26-2006, 01:58 PM
I wirth against the Sgt. as i feel the finger push against my ass "noo, stop!!" i hiss, twisting in their grasp in an attempt to get free of the probing fingers and sharp blade. Gritting my teeth, i turn my head and clare up at Sgt. "you pigs, you can't treat me like this!" i hiss, my hand wrapping around the private's wrist and pulling at his hand.

Throatdagger
08-26-2006, 03:34 PM
I slap your hand away and then slap your face hard as I shout "Your country spies on my people; your country bombs my people. We will treat you anyway we want. If we do finally let you go; we want you to tell your people what we do when we catch one of them."

I turn to another private and tell him "Look in my back pack. I have a video camera in it; bring it here. We will make a video of our hostage to send back to the enemy." The private quickly fetches the video camera and runs to my side. Turn that field radio to the enemys frequency. Let them hear the interrogation of our prisoner. Make sure you get this all on video also."

I push the private that is busily trying to stick his finger up your ass out of the way. "Hold her arms." I order the private. He quickly moves to pin your flailing arms over your head. I stepp between your legs and lower my trousers. I pull my erect cock out and step forward.

"Maybe this will loosen your tongue." I snear as I shove my dick in your alread stretched pussy.

Not_so_innocent
08-28-2006, 06:14 AM
The slap to my face knocks me silent for a moment, but then the private moves away and i begin to struggle desperately against the Sgt. grip. Hearing his words as he fought to keep my squirming body in place, my eyes widened - what were they going to do to me? Feeling my hands grabbed again and pinned above me head, i kicked out with my good leg at the Sgt. "Stay away from me!!" i screamed, watching in horror as he drops his pants "no...no stay away from me!!"

I kicked out as violently as i could, but ther Sgt. caught my flailing leg and pulled me to him as he drove his cock into me, extracting a cry of pain from myself. "no! Stop!"

~~~~~

A private frowned as the radio crackled and voices could be heard and a female's screams. "Sir we are picking up something on the radio.."

Throatdagger
08-28-2006, 09:54 AM
I ram in hard and fast only to slowly withdraw and repeat the process. I look down at your face with great pleasure at the pain and humilation. I shift to one side so that I ram in at an angle; obviously trying to stretch you to the max. This wasn't going to be a pure sexual rape; this was a torture rape.

"Hey guys, I bet when I get done with her she will not only be telling us everything we want to know; she will be begging for more. I am going to make the little pilot into a flying slut." I tell my men as I begin to pick the pace up. My hands maul your tits as the camera flashes pictures.

I reach one hand down to squeeze your broken leg. "let me see if that gets her jerking on my cock." I laugh as I am obviously enjoying your torment.

Not_so_innocent
08-28-2006, 10:14 AM
I cry out, pulling at the grip upon my hands and writhing against you assailing cock. Tears were streaming down my face, letting out a scream of pain as you rammed into me, stretching my pussy. Her face burned with humiliation at this assault and the flash of the camera, small beads of sweat forming on her brow at the effort to fight for composure.

His grip upon her broken leg made her jolt against him, making her push up against him as a cry of pain escaped her lips.

Throatdagger
08-28-2006, 10:32 AM
I start ramming in and out faster. "Come on bitch, show these young bucks what a real fuck looks like." I taunt as I continue to pump faster. I press on your broken leg as I smile with enjoyment. Obviously I had done this before, probably to hostle village women.

I tell the private holding your arms "I bet she will gladly suck your cock. You can let go of her arms. If she tries to fight I'll jerk this broken leg around so far that she will never walk right again. Any girl as pretty as she is knows how the guys treat a cripple."

The private tentativel lets go of your arms as he pulls his penis out and begins to rub it across your face.

Not_so_innocent
08-28-2006, 10:45 AM
Soft whimpers and cries of pain escaped past my lips as you continued to ram your cock hard into me, closing my eyes tightly as i hear your words. Having no wish to be a cripple, but not wish to suck the private's cock either, i do not hit out at him, but my mouth remains firmly closed.

Each time the Sgt. squeezed her leg, it forced her body to twist trying to evade the pain and push up against the Sgt. only pushing his dick deeper into her painful pussy.

Throatdagger
08-28-2006, 11:08 AM
"Open wide; the private wants to give you a throat check' I laugh as I twist your broken leg once again. I am increasing my timing as I continue to ram inside you. I smaile an evil grin each time you twist. I grab your good leg and jerk it high in the air. Your boots whip through the air, their laces sounding like whips cracking as your foot is jerked eratically around.

You one leg in the air twists your body to one side letting my cock rub a new area inside you. It feels like I may penetrate through the side of your passage.

Not_so_innocent
08-28-2006, 12:14 PM
Feeling my broken leg twist, my lips parted to release a cry of pain, giving the private opportunity to force his cock into my mouth. Eyes widen as i feel the cock force it's way deep into my mouth, hitting against the back of my throat hands moving to try and push the private back, if not away. Feeling myself turned, i whimper against the cock in my mouth, twisting in pain, trying desperately to get free - fully aware that on the other side of the radio her commanding officer and several of her comrades would be listening.

Throatdagger
08-28-2006, 03:57 PM
I spoke loudly as I announce "You want to know what we are doing to your captured friend. I am ramming my big cock in and out of her tight pussy while my friend is shoving his dick down her throat. It is part of the Geneva conventon to feed the prisoners; well she is getting a meal of cock to be washed down my a cum shake."

I keep ramming my cock in and out making her groan even with her throat stuffed full. I grap a nipple with one hand and twist while continuing to move her broken leg. Her screams were muffled by her gagging on the private's penis. Her hands made wild and futile attempts to slap us away.