PDA

View Full Version : Josh's Basement M/F,virgin

Throatdagger
08-14-2006, 07:13 AM
Josh’s Basement

By Throatdagger

My name is Josh and I live in the basement of my parents’ house. I know that sound like I am a free loader but I prefer to think that I just haven‘t found my calling yet. I am really laid back and I am in no hurry to see the real world. Besides I have my own bedroom and it is really quiet down here by myself. My sister Jenna lives up stairs with our parents. It is late afternoon when Jenna and her hot friend Kristen show up. Kristen is really hot. She has short brown hair and blue eyes that are to die for. She is thin, not one of those porky girls that you see around so much. I would love to dip my noodle in Kristen’s soup pot. Well they have popped in to do some studying and listen to some music.

Jenna announces about thirty minutes later that she has to run down to the library to take some stupid book back. Kristen says that she just has a little more work to do on her assignment and then she is going to head for home. They say goodbye and that they will see each other tomorrow. I hear Jenna drive away and I know that she won’t be in any hurry to be back. It will be several hours before mom and dad gets home so that gives me plenty of time to lure Kristen in my web.

I walk out into the basement rec room where Kristen is busy jotting notes in her notebook. I casually go over and sit next to her on the sofa. She doesn’t pay much attention until I slide a little closer. She turns and says “Do you mind? I am kind of busy.” I smile and reply “I was just trying to be friendly.” She smiles sarcastically and then looks back down to her book. I try again only to be rebuffed even harder. “Don’t you have someplace to be; oh, I forgot you don’t have a job. You just lie around her and listen to your music and play video games.” She has pissed me off now.

I made a last attempt at coaxing Kristen into having some fun. “You are almost done; why don’t you hang out over here and we can listen to some music and chill out.” Kristen glances at the bulge in my crotch and says “While don’t you go take a cold shower before you have an accident.” She snickers as she turns back to write the last few answers in her book.

I walk over to the stereo and put a new disc in the player. The music quickly changes as I walk back to Kristen. “Hey what are you doing? I was listening to that song.” She snaps. “I wanted to listen to some rape music.” I reply. “You dumb ass; it is called rap music.” She says in a crappy tone. “Not this.” I snap back as I slap her face; snapping her head back against the sofa. Her hands fly up in front of her, as her feet hit against the table. “Kristen, listen to this song because it is the last song you will ever hear if you don’t do exactly what I tell you. Do you understand?” I say sadistically.

She gasps “yes” as she tries to protect her face from another blow and swings her feet kicking at me. “Put your hands down and stop your kicking. Just relax and I won’t have to hurt you. I just want to have some fun.” I tell the now terrified girl. She drops her hands down and her feet fall to the floor. “Please Josh, don’t do this. Please.” She begs. I decide it will be fun to torment the little tease. She always wears those damn tight T-shirts and ass hugging jeans that tease the guys but she never gives anybody except the real studs a second look. “Please don’t do what?” I ask innocently. “Rape me.” She gasps as I draw my hand back to slap her again.

“Why Kristen, I wouldn’t think of raping you. You are going to voluntarily have sex with me or I will just slap you more and harder. You do want to have sex with me, don’t you?” I ask menacingly as I slap her again. “Yes.” She barely says as she waves her arms helplessly in front of her. She knows that I am much taller and bigger than she is and that any attempt to fight would be futile. “Good girl. Now what do you need to do first?” I ask; lowering my hand.

Kristen is crying and tears are running down her soft cheeks as she manages to catch her breath and say “Take my clothes off.” “Well get busy; everything.” I prod anxiously. Please, don’t do this. Dear God help me.” She pleads; another slap and she is shocked into reality. She hooks a toe behind one she and slides the shoe off; then she does the other foot. Next her hands fumble with the button of her tight designer jeans. She finally is able to work the button loose and then she lowers the bright brass zipper. As she shoves the jeans down she twists on the sofa, wiggling her hips out of the tight jeans; her firm tits bulging in her tight shirt. The jeans pop off her hips like a cork out of a bottle. She shoves them lower as she kicks her legs. She manages to eventually kick the jeans completely off her legs. I gawk down to see her blue bikini panties barely covering her crotch.

“Keep going.” I order as Kristen trembles before me. She slips her thumbs under the bottom of her T-shirt and raises it up as she pleads “Josh, please don’t do this. We can stop now and I won’t tell anybody.” I raise my hand in reply; she quickly slides the tight material up, until it gathers under her bra. She glances up at me with a pleading look in her tear filled eyes, and then pulls the shirt over her firm boobs. She has a matching blue bra on; her breasts heaving out of the top as she breaths hard. She tugs the shirt over her head; her short brown hairs floating to her neck, as the strands fall free. As she lowers her arms and drops the shirt on the sofa, her face is bright red with embarrassment. She tries to cover her body with her hands as I tell her “Stand up.”

She trembles as she rises to her feet; her body now more visible. I grab her hand and pull her to an open area on the floor. “Let’s see you move; dance, and it had better be good.” I demand. She holds her hands close to her chest; trying to keep her breasts from bobbing around too much, as she begins to gently move. “Faster!” I demand. “Get those hands up and away from those tits.” The stereo shifts to a different track with a faster beat. Kristen moves her hands slightly away from her body as she stares at me. I slap her hands hard and then another slap to her face. “Do what I told you.” I yell at the terrified girl. She moves her hands out as she picks her movement up. Her eyes glazed over as she tried to put her mind somewhere completely different.

Her movements picked up as she almost went into a trance. As the music changed again, I ordered “Loose the rest. Dance real sexy and take the rest off.” She cried as she realized that she had no choice. She reached behind her back and released the clasps on her bra. Her hands trembling as the garment slid down her arms; her firm breast falling free of their last vestiges of covering. Dropping the blue garment on the floor she hooked her thumbs in the waist of her bikini panties and slid them over her firm tight hips. They fell to the floor and Kristen looked down carefully stepping out of them. Her neatly trimmed bush was clearly visible. I loved the look of her thin body even more now that is was clearly visible.

“Hold those tits out for me to get a good look at.” I barked. Kristen hesitated, but as I started toward her with my hand raised, she slid her hands under her firm breasts and shoved them up. Tears ran down her cheeks as her lips trembled at having to display herself. I walked close and then bent down and started kissing her pert nipples. She gulped a deep breath and then held it as my lips continued to gently suck on the pink buds. I raised my head slightly and whispered “spread them” as I patted her legs with my hand. “Please don’t. Stop now, it isn’t too late. I will forget all about this; I won’t tell a soul, I promise.” Kristen pleaded. I slapped her legs harder to reinforce my words. Realizing that pleading more was useless, Kristen moved her feet apart slightly.

I raised my hand up her leg and let it curve inside her thighs as I began kissing her now erect nipples once again. My hand rubbed across her bush and then dropped lower; my finger pushing its way across her clit. Kristen tensed as it made its way gently up and down; caressing her sensitive spot. I moved my finger lower, following the crease. She gasped as I reached the top of her cunt lips. Kristen suddenly shoved me away and bolted for the basement door. Unfortunately for her she didn’t get more than five steps before I yanked her head back by her hair. She fell backwards on her ass; with me looming over her like a vulture. I lifted her by her hair as I grabbed a swinging arm. I twisted her arm high behind her back as she stood up. Kristen winced in pain as I twisted harder.

“You want to run; do you.” Well maybe it is time you work some of that energy off.” I growled as I forced her towards my bedroom door. I pushed her inside and the slammed the door and locked the deadbolt lock with the key. I pulled her around as I dropped the key in a dresser drawer and shut it. “That should slow you down.” I laughed. “Kristen, are you going to be a good fuck toy or do I have to rough you up?” I asked in a menacing tone? Looking around the room and seeing that escape was impossible, Kristen whimpered “Please don’t. I have never done this before; it will hurt. Let me do it some other way, I know; I will use my hand. I can satisfy you that way.”

I looked into her pleading eyes. Did this slut really thing that I was going to be satisfied with her jerking me off? How stupid was this cunt? I ordered “Get down on your knees” as I twisted her arm a little more. She lowered herself down and knelt in front of me. “Get me out” I demanded as I unbuckled my belt. Kristen raised her hands up and began fumbling nervously with my pant’s button. Her trembling hands got the button undone and then lowered the zipper. My erect cock was pushing hard against my underwear; ready to spring forward like a mountain lion on a rabbit. Kristen tugged my pants down around my ankles; I stepped out of the legs and tapped her on her head. She knew what was next. She turned her head as she pulled my shorts down off my hips; she didn’t want to see my rod pounce out.

I grabbed her head and twisted it back forward. She found herself staring right at my throbbing cock. She bit her lip as she raised her hand and wrapped her fingers gently around the pulsating penis. She leaned back on her heels as she slowly slid her cupped hand up and down my dick. She actually thought that I was going to agree to her deal; she could jerk me off alright. That would be after I had my way with her beautiful body. “Open you mouth and put it in” I ordered. “Why, I can’t: I haven’t ever done that. I don’t know how.” Kristen stammered. “You are going to lean and you had better not make a mistake and bite me. If I feel even the slightest hint of teeth, I will slap you into a new world.” I yell.

Kristen, realizing that she doesn’t have any real choice, opens her mouth as her trembling hand raised my cock up. She leans forward a little and guides the tip of my dick towards her mouth ever so slowly. She looked like she was afraid that it would burn her tongue the way she was acting. She guided the tip in ever so slowly as she stretched her mouth wider. She jerked her head back suddenly as she tasted a drop of precum. I slapped her head lightly and she stuck it in once again as she made an awful face. I guess the taste of cum was going to be a taste that she would just have to acquire. I peered down as my rod slowly disappeared into her gaping mouth. When she got about three fourths of my cock in, she gently sealed her lips around it and began gently moving her head back and forth.

Kristen glanced up at me for my approval. I smiled and she continued to very slowly move her head. I placed a hand on the back of her head and started guiding her head faster. She put a hand on the front of my leg in an attempt to slow the pace and also control the depth that I was shoving. I decided that I wasn’t going to deep throat her since I was hoping to make her my sex toy beyond this one event. I sped the pace up as she waved her hands like trying to flag down a car. Her lips slid over my throbbing member like velvet. It wasn’t long till I felt by balls starting to ache. “Rub my balls gently” I told her. She lifted one hand and began gently rubbing my nut sack as she still kept one hand braced against my leg.

I felt my testicles burning more as my dick throbbed. I braced myself as I shot a load deep in Kristen’s mouth. She tried to jerk her head back but I held it firmly in place. “Relax and swallow” I instructed. Kristen was gagging on the hot liquid shooting into her throat. I saw her throat working to accommodate the sudden torrent of fluid. Saliva and spunk was dripping from the corners of her mouth. I grabbed my cock and drained the last bit out as I pulled back. Kristen has holding her knees as she coughed and wheezed. I tossed her a towel off the bed to clean herself with as she finally managed to clear her throat of the stick liquid. I stepped back and admired her pretty face as she tried to clean herself.

Kristen looked up at me as she asked “Are you happy now? You got your rocks off so let me get dressed and go.” I laughed as I informed the girl setting in the puddle of spunk “I haven’t done what I intend to do. I am going to burst that cherry of yours.” She burst into tears and then tried to knock me out of the way as she lurched for the door. She tugged frantically on the knob as I just laughed. I guess she had forgotten about the deadbolt. “You had better quit before you break the doorknob; then you will be trapped in here with me until Jenna comes home. What will she think; you in here with me and your clothes scattered across the rec room? Kristen spins and slides her back down the door; sitting on the floor in a clump as she cries hysterically. She is trapped and will have to really fight to save her virginity.

I walk over and grab her hair and painfully lift her to her feet. I slap her ass hard as I shove her against the door. I order “Stand there” as I walk to the dresser and remove a camera. I turn and say “Smile for the birdie.” Kristen just stands solemn faced against the door. She raises her hands to conceal the view of her breasts as she lowers her face. She didn’t want him having naked pictures of her; she was sure that he would be flashing them to all his friends. I reach in the drawer and remove a wooden paddle. I set the camera down as I spin her and swat her firm as twice with the paddle, making loud smacking sounds. Kristen yelps in pain as the paddle stings her firm ass. I shove her back around as I yell “I said smile for the camera and get your fucking hands down so I can see those tits. Kristen’s eyes swell with tears once again as she slowly drops her hands and looks at the camera that I have once again.

“Bitch, I said smile” I yell as I point the camera. Kristen forces her lips to part a little for a vain attempt to smile. I snap a picture and then quickly order “Play with your boobs; get those nipples standing out.” Kristen spits at me as she yells “Fuck you! You damn pervert.” I dash over to her and slap her face hard as I scream “Looks to me like you need to be taught some respect. Jerking her forward and spinning her a little I order “Bend over and grab your ankles.” She tries to jerk away but I hold her tight as I smack her ass with the paddle. “Bend over and get that ass in the air or I will smack that ass till it burns off.” Whimpering she bends over letting her arms dangle beneath her. I smack her ass once again as I say “Are you deaf? I said grab those damn ankles; I want that ass high up in the air and stick it out for me.” Kristen realizes that she has angered me. She wraps her hands around her ankles and then pushes her firm ass up and out. Her ass is already sore from being paddled; but she knew more was sure to come.

Smack went the paddle against her ass. It felt like she had backed up against a hot stove. The stinging shot up her spine as she blurted “No more. Please, I will do what you want; just don’t hit me any more” only to have another stinging land squarely on her protruding hips. “Are you going to get those nipples stiff for me and hold those tits out or do I have to use the paddle on them? I ask gruffly. “Yes” Kristen answers as she jerks her hands up and begins to massage her firm breasts. She had played with her tits before but always in the privacy of her bedroom. She always was alone except for the one time that she and Jenna had compared their boobs. She had won the contest easily; her breasts were larger and her nipples stood really far out. Jenna had tapped her on the head and crowned her the booby champion. That seemed like such a fun time compared to this.

Her mind flashed back to reality as I lifted her shoulder and shoved her back against the door. She continued squeezing her breasts lightly as she ran her thumb over her sensitive nipples. To her embarrassment, they were responding quickly; growing larger with each touch. I picked the camera up as Kristen lifted her breasts to point the nipples directly at the camera. I think she was realizing the longer she allowed me to take pictures of her, despite the humiliation; the longer she would have to figure a plan for saving her virginity. Maybe if she posed sexually and promised to pose again another time she might escape. “Start playing with your clit” I ordered. “I am not going to do that” Kristen replied. I picked the paddle up and started towards her. “Wait” she shouted as she dropped her hand down. She began running her fingers trough her neatly trimmed bush and then on down till a finger slid over her clit.

I snapped another picture as I ordered “Smack it; make it nice and red.” Kristen hesitated until I grabbed the paddle and said “You can smack it or I will do it.” Kristen scowled as she smacked her hand against the tender spot. “Again and then pull your cunt lips open so I can see the pink” I instructed. Kristen knew that the paddle would soon reinforce my words if she didn’t comply. She slapped herself again and then stretched herself open. I snapped several pictures as she shook nervously. I then told her “Bend over and pull your hips apart; wide apart, I want to see your ass.” Kristen slowly turned as she whimpered; bending over she put her hands on her hips and tugged slightly. “Open it up or I will ram the handle of this paddle in you to open your ass.” I hollered. Kristen pulled her hips wider as her legs trembled. I snapped several pictures and zoomed in for some close shots.

“On the bed; its time for some pictures of you enjoying yourself” I said as I pointed to the bed. Kristen said defiantly “I have played your game long enough. I am not going to masturbate while you take pictures. You can shove that camera up your ass. Now open the fucking door.” I sat the camera on the nightstand and grabbed her by the hair. Yanking her to the bed I growled “I guess you have forgotten who the boss is. I told you to get your slut ass on that bed. Now get up there and do as you were told.” I shoved her toppling on the bed. I began slapping her wildly as she crawled to avoid my blows. I grabbed a wrist as she slung her hand at me trying to hit me back. I twisted her arm hard as I laughed “I’ll break your damn arm right off.” Kristen flopped flat on the bed trying to alleviate the pain. In a flash I was on the bed with her. “Spread those damn legs; I’m going to show you what happens when you disobey me. You don’t want to masturbate so we will go right to me fucking that cunt.”

Kristen curled into the fetal position as I started slapping her all over. “Stretch out on the damn bed or I will rip you open in one thrust” I snarled. Kristen slowly uncurled and laid flat wanting my wild siege to end. She knew that I was so much bigger and stronger that I could hold her down and rip her open. I grabbed her legs and jerked them apart. I quickly grabbed the camera and snapped a few pictures of her exposed cunt. “I want some before shots” I laughed. I tossed the camera on the bed and slid quickly up. Kristen could feel my erect cock brushing against her. She tried to fight once again only to have me start slapping her wildly. I slapped her thighs as she tried to squeeze them together. Red marks were forming on her legs and thighs as I continued slapping them wildly. I punched her in the stomach and a large gasp of air gushed from her mouth.

She was stunned that my attack was turning more brutal. I had gone from slapping her now and then to and outright frenzy; now I was starting to punch her. I jerked her legs wide apart as she gasped for air. I scooted closer and my dick started penetrating her. I shoved in until I felt her final barrier. I was nudging the tip of my fiery cock against her hymen. She threw her hands against my chest as she begged “Please don’t; please don’t do this.” I slapped her hands aside and then lunged through her precious barrier. Kristen screamed as her body stiffened. Air gushed from her lungs as tears poured down her cheeks. I felt the warmth of her blood surrounding my cock. I pulled out a little to ram deep inside again. She clawed the bed with one hand as she hit my shoulder with the other one. I slapped her hand away as I grabbed her chin and twisted her face directly towards me “I am going to fuck you so you might as well relax and take it. I am going to make a woman out of you right now. Do exactly what I tell you or when I am done with your pussy I will flip you over and rip that ass of yours so wide you will walk bow legged.”

Kristen’s eyes shot wide open with fear at hearing the threat that I would fuck her ass after I got done in her vagina. The few girls at school that said they had done it anally all said that it hurt like hell. They had been done by their boyfriends in a gentle manner. Kristen knew that I would not be gentle. I had already taken her cherry so there wasn’t much to be gained by further antagonizing me. She had always dreamed of giving her virginity to her lover in a moment of passionate love; not in a violent rage. She dropped her hands to the bed and clawed at the sheet as I thrust in and out. She tried to put herself in a different world as I ravaged her. I slapped her breast and then grasped her nipples and twisted to shock her back to reality. I wanted her to be conscious of every thrust; to endure the humiliation of being taken this way.

I watched as her breasts moved up and down as she breathed heavy. I went faster causing her legs to move as the spasms flashed through her muscles. She gasped and then clenched her teeth tightly. I knew that her body’s involuntary reactions were over whelming her mind. She was going to experience an orgasm; maybe for the first time in her life. She didn’t look like the kind of girl who masturbated to get herself completely aroused. I went faster as she began to moan; her eyes glazing over. I felt my cock throb as my balls slapped her ass wildly. They sounded like someone clapping to the beat of a song as I continued my assault. A flash of electricity shot though my body as I started ejaculating deep in her vagina. She jerked as the hot sperm doused her insides. I knew for sure that she had never experienced that feeling before. She began breathing rapidly with very short breaths as she started to moan. I felt a sudden warmth of more fluids gushing deep inside her as she cried and clawed the bed. I had taken her entirely; she could never recover that moment.

I finished draining my cock in her and then slowly withdrew as she lay collapsed on the bed. I found my camera and took a few after pictures of her abused body. I focused on the small trickle of cum slowly oozing from her red cunt. I threatened “You had better keep quiet about this or you will find these pictures scattered all over campus. Do you know how much inter net porn sites will pay for taken virgin pictures? You don’t want Jenna to know that her brother went fruit picking today.” She sobbed into the pillow and then finally said “Just open the door so I can get my clothes and get the hell out of here. Don’t worry: I would never tell anyone that I put myself in such a vulnerable situation.”

THE END