PDA

View Full Version : Anyone having trouble with Alt.com?

Fla Force Fantasy Man
08-06-2006, 01:18 PM
I can't get it to load up. Anyone else?

FFM

TheOpportunist
08-06-2006, 04:03 PM
Consider yourself better off. Fucking spammers (THEM, not you).

gal4
08-06-2006, 05:51 PM
My first role play in SM bondage was with a guy from alt.com.
Know this is a free open board, but any description here borders on reality which is expressly forbidden.

But this is what happens when you meet anybody on the internet.

Yeah, well, so much for that, not going back there.

I should be branded "SUCKER" on my forehead.

Was working the last time I entered the url. Damn bastards.

gal4
08-08-2006, 07:43 AM
OOOHhHh, looking for that special some one? Heh, Heh, Heh.

Are you a lost cherry?

Yeah, babe, go here

Lost Cherry (http://www.lostcherry.com/)

Tanya
08-14-2006, 06:40 PM
dgd

Ntense
08-02-2007, 08:12 PM
I was having massive problems with both bondage.com and dating.extreme-restraints.com, so I dropped my freaking overpriced memberships there. I'd probably only gotten around a 10% reply rate there anyways, so it's no great loss. If you didn't know, they're both part of the FriendFinder network (which includes Alt.) With what they're charging, they could buy a new high-end server with every 100 subscribed victims so there's no excuse for them being down. Bondage.com was offline or buggered for just over a month...

The folks at collarme.com are more real, and there's actually PEOPLE there, not just empty profiles or shills. Since it's free, it's a no-brainer. I did like the forums at bondage.com, but the folks here are just as much fun! No loss...

I'm just a simple switch :rolleyes: with *zero* interest in D/s, so don't let the name fool ya. It looks like there's more switch guys at collarme than Doms. They'll let anyone twisted in.
(edit - come to think of it, I only looked in MY age group. Dunno what it's like for the younger crowd... give it a look-see. If you're into Dom/sub/Master/slave or whatever, there's probably someone there that'll talk to you as long as you're not a churl about it.)