PDA

View Full Version : Other New Fantasy Discussion Forums

gal4
07-21-2006, 03:50 PM
Well there has been another which came up, it offers 30 day membership on their sites for 100 posts, it came up like about a month and half ago.

....now it is slowly dying on the vine.

Hooray for RapeBoard. Much imitated, Never equaled.

innocent
07-21-2006, 04:24 PM
cant top us (!)

Grm
07-21-2006, 04:57 PM
Well there has been another which came up, it offers 30 day membership on their sites for 100 posts, it came up like about a month and half ago.

Hooray for RapeBoard. Much imitated, Never equaled.Non, would fly like those ideas,
forbidden but deep inside us,
those people that make us unique,
dude, innocent, kinky now gone,
all those singular people who
make this place so special.
Thank you.

Throatdagger
07-21-2006, 07:51 PM
cant top us (!)

Especially if you gals are laying down. The boobs on the gals on this board would be too high of a mountain for anybody to climb; tho I certainly would have fun trying! ;)

gal4
08-01-2006, 04:52 AM
Having done some internet research during breaks on the rape fantasy forums, I have found out that there are several.
Up until last Dec., there was one called libertyrape, which shut down, but there are some which have been around but have no members hardly to speak of.
Of which is one called rapeforums, a strange one.

clan_hunter
08-01-2006, 06:11 PM
Having done some internet research during breaks on the rape fantasy forums, I have found out that there are several.
Up until last Dec., there was one called libertyrape, which shut down, but there are some which have been around but have no members hardly to speak of.
Of which is one called rapeforums, a strange one.

Hmm just had a look at that one, last post was dec 12 2005 by "nightstalker" registered users is 23... i was the only person online as a guest, i felt like i was in a empty room in some abandoned industrial park in the middle of a big city like chicago. Scary

This rape board is up for some serious competition it seems.

gal4
08-01-2006, 07:26 PM
Yeah, I know, it scared me. Aside from my masochistic tendencies, I also have phobias, can't stand to be left alone in a room, I go bonkers. I am also scared of heights, got claustrophobia, damn, damn, I am really messed up.

hep me hep me, MMMMMRRRGGGHHHH!!!

Oh, no, I woke up and I find I am a girl, talk about a gender bending experience,

ARRRGGGGHHH, mY sister's body, no, no, it can't be, no, I promise, I will not visit that site again, ARRRGGGHHH!!!

http://images.imagefap.com/images/full/13/165/1653821644.jpg

Sodoman
08-03-2006, 05:16 PM

Hooray for RapeBoard. Much imitated, Never equaled.

Actually Gal, the board you speak of is the first board I found dealing with rape discussions and vids. You get a free 3 day tral at 25 posts, I got one. However it is a dead board. Only one board that's any competition for this one but it doesn't have the charm of this board. Cindy I believe you know the other board. V-board.

gal4
08-04-2006, 08:48 AM
Actually Gal, the board you speak of is the first board I found dealing with rape discussions and vids. You get a free 3 day tral at 25 posts, I got one. However it is a dead board. Only one board that's any competition for this one but it doesn't have the charm of this board. Cindy I believe you know the other board. V-board.

Oh, really, go here.

http://www.extremerestraints.com/forums/

clan_hunter
08-04-2006, 08:57 AM
Oh, really, go here.

Love this site, have bought a few items off it before as well :)

Sodoman
08-04-2006, 10:06 AM
Oh, really, go here.

I don't know that site and I was only comparing the RAPE sites that I do know. Which is only a few. The site you sent me to looks to be exclusively Bondage more than rape and it doesn't look like there is any movie sharing. The bondage chat might be fun. If you frequent that site often then you must be the equivalent to PG; their mascot. :D