PDA

View Full Version : Target

DominUncle
07-18-2006, 01:43 PM
It seems, more and more, I fantasize about how wives could be taken without a struggle. I guess it seems so easy I'm amazed more guys don't just do it.

All he wanted was a hole to stick his cock in. It didn't matter what the bitch looked like as long as she had a cunt. Rich was nice - the shock was greater -things like this just didn't happen to them. But what mattered was a cunt. A nice tight cunt in a fairly tight body. When you have your pick you don't want them too fat or too old. But beauty is in the eye of the beholder and available makes em beautiful.

He drove his pickup to the mall after slapping on the magnetic Plumbing service signs, the ones with a big honking toilet. No one ever remembered anything else but the toilet. The plates were filthy, unreadable from more than a few feet, even if anyone bothered to look or remember.

He sat, parked about 6 spaces down the aisle, drinking a Slurpee watching the exit. He had a clear view of the exit of Target -- what an aptly named store. Minutes passed, a few possibilities, but they were parked too far to follow with his eyes. Finally the perfect target: maybe 25, tight white jeans, rib tickler top, designer pumps in white and the most important accessory: a car seat in the shopping cart with a few month old infant. She had a mane of blonde hair with darker streaks, a gold chain with crucifix, and an artsy tattoo in the small of her back, just above the jeans top.

She got into the Lexus parked two down from him. He let her pull out, waited a few seconds and followed. He was two cars behind her when she exited the mall and the intervening car stayed there when she got on the interstate. He slowed down and stayed well back when she exited, so he wasn't right behind her when she stopped at the ramp stop sign. He just tapped the brakes and rolled though to keep her in sight. She turned into a fancy neighborhood four blocks down and twisted and turned through three Girl-named Lanes and Ways before pulling into a drive way. He waited a few houses down with the engine running as she got out and took her packages from the trunk, then when she came back for the car seat he pulled up behind her. He hopped out, grabbed the car seat with the baby from her hand and went into the garage with a jaunty 'let me help you with that!' Without thinking she followed him inside yelling 'what do you think you are doing?'. When they were in the garage he tapped the wall switch for the garage door and grabbed her wrist to keep her from running.

"Listen bitch" he growled softly. "Babies are so fragile. I'd really hate to do anything that would damage this little one. But if you scream, run or fight, I will kick the shit out of it. Nothing I want to take is worth having your baby hurt so cooperate and everything will be fine" He'd never hurt a kid, certainly not a baby, but she didn't know that. He went into the open door carrying the baby, tugging her gently behind him, knowing she had no choice.

The door opened into the kitchen where she had dropped the bags on the tale. 'Sit down' he ordered. She complied. The tears had started to toll down her cheeks. He gently wiped one away with his thumb. 'Take it easy. I'm not going to rob you' he assured her.

She looked at him dumbly, but hopefully. 'You're not?'

'Of course not, I'm going to fuck you. The rules are the same: fight me in any way and the kid gets kicked around. Go along with me and nothing happens to it and nothing happens to you that hasn't happened hundreds of times already. You can make it easy or painful, whatever you want. The sooner you get me off the sooner I am out of your life and your babies'. You've pretended to like it before, I'm sure. What's one more time for such high stakes? Now show me you understand by stripping nicely for me.'

He pulled a mini digital cam out of his pocket and set the car seat with the kid quietly sucking its thumb on the floor by his feet well out of her reach. 'Let's go!' he ordered 'get that top off ! lets see those tits, bitch.'
She sniffled but did what she was told. She pulled the rib tickler over her head from the bottom and shook out her hair. She dropped it on the floor. He almost gasped at the sight of her tits. She hadn't been wearing a bra and even though they were still full with milk, they didn't sag. She'd probably been tiny before the baby and had swollen to no more than a C cup. Her nipples were still dark brown and thick dark veins radiated from them. 'Ummmm mmmmm. Fucking amazing!' he moaned appreciatively. he thought he caught a smile form at the corners of her mouth

'Nice that you like them' she snarled at him. 'Jack hasn't touched them since Clara was born. He says the milk is hers'

He reached out and grasped a nipple between his thumb and forefinger and rolled it around. It was soon covered in warm moisture. He tasted his finger tip then bent in to start sucking. Her nipple instantly hardened and began oozing. 'Biology overcomes fear every time' he thought. He sucked and licked like a starving kitten. She seemed to forget the ordeal she was suffering, closed her eyes and moaned softly herself. The baby. maybe smelling lunch, began to cry. He pulled his head back and said 'let's get going so she can have her mommy back. Get out of those pants". She quickly came back form whrever she had been lost.

When she did, he had her put the pumps back on, leaving her in the thong she'd been wearing, pink with a butterfly front. He had her stand up and stepped toward her. He touched her chin with a finger tip and bent to kiss her. She didn't respond, but she didn't pull away. Still holding her chin he ran his other hand down her shoulder, over her breast, her waist and to the crotch of herr panties. He ran a finger tip under the elastic and teased her labia apart. they were sticky, and when he finally separated them and worked his finger inside her, she was moist. Not that he cared - one way or another they always were moist - if not with their own juices with his sweat and hers and sometimes her blood. Even a dry fuck felt good if somewhat painful - moreso for her than him he was sure. He undid his belt and fly and tugged his jeans down just far enough that his cock sprang free. he wanted to be able to move in a hurry if he had to -- but he never had yet.

The trouble with taking it this way, especially with a chick this hot was it was always over too quick. It would be stupid to stick around making small talk until her could recharge. He'd have to be satisfied with the pictures he had snapped before he got too involved to remember the camera. Oh well, there were a dozen Targets within a fifteen minute drive.

DominUncle
12-20-2006, 12:34 PM
OK - help me out here please - I'm still new at this and trying to get better, to learn. No one has commented on this and I'm curious why? Is it too cold? Does using a baby as a threat turn people off? Does it strike too close to hme for the ladies to enjoy it?

hornybisexualbitch
12-20-2006, 03:05 PM
yeh hurting the baby was a bit too much, i would kill you then cut off your dick and make you eat it if he messed with my baby.

hornybisexualbitch
12-20-2006, 03:06 PM
no wait i would cut off your dick, make you eat it, then stab the shit out of you, THEN kill you

DominUncle
04-24-2007, 01:39 PM
no wait i would cut off your dick, make you eat it, then stab the shit out of you, THEN kill you

That would certainly make for a different sort of ending than I had in mind. Maybe it wouldn't be a bad idea to illustrate possible drawbacks of carrying out our fantasies.

innocent
04-24-2007, 01:42 PM
deleted

Bad Man
04-24-2007, 02:52 PM
The baby threat was a bit much...there are lots of ways to get mommy to cooperate without directly threatening a baby....

This may be fantasy, but there are still some lines....

Andering REDDSON
04-24-2007, 05:40 PM
My beef was I couldn’t read it… So I didn’t bother.:shrug:

DominUncle
04-25-2007, 04:18 PM
My beef was I couldn’t read it… So I didn’t bother.:shrug:

I was new and didn't realize this board wasn't compatible with MSWord documents. I'm such a terrible typist that I hated to use IE for typing anything longer than my name. Now that Firefox has added real time spellcheck to its latest version there shouldn't be all the gibberish every time I use quotes.

innocent
04-25-2007, 04:20 PM
deleted