PDA

View Full Version : home alone

subgirl
07-18-2006, 04:36 AM
home alone bye subgirl tina

m/m f

ok i not a wirter so it going be bad lol i all wise ass so watch out.

part one
As tina turn off her computer. she took out stack a paper of her fav story smg rape that her friend somedude did for her. As lad down on her couch she start to read it slowly her hand went down to her pantes he finger slow went down tina moans with ecstacy. but in the next house to men were watch every one fav subgirl. been so hot even at night tina had the back door open. shhh one them said as look over the fence to see what tina was doing. we been watch her for days come on all ready other one whined. tomow moring after her brother leve to go to work. ooh man she need go bang after her hubby went on a stack out yech and mommy took her little one see her anut. so she be home alone all day we can fuck each way to sunday as went back to empty houshe next to tina they had only one thing in mind tina. as tina cum she moan just loud so her bro who on the other couch can hear her she went to the bath roon took a long hot bath. after that she dry her self off went to be alone. it was to hot so she stay above the cover. as moring came tina brother woke got ready for work. but left the bath room window open. So both men jump the fence with out make to much nose they are pro what they did. as one them got the ladderhe slow open the sceen he clam in to tina home. walk to back door open for the leader. 6'0 tall 300 pound man with long blond hair he has gotee and hat. who just got out prison tina frist girl he seeen in 15 years. the short one is 5'6 157 pound her has long black hair baggie pants. lot gold around his neck. they went to tina bedroom her back was to him she sleep on her side. They walk up to her the tall one stock her hair. she kind woke up but to late the tall one got on top of her.The smell on clap his hand over tina mouth all you can hear was muffled her screams. with other hand hold tina arim together. the tall one rip her shirt off one her husband and her fav shirt. tina start to cry as fought back. but the both were to hevey for her. the tall one paly with tina breast mmm nice real good girl he said i like real as he bith down on tina breast she stuggles and shream as load as she could. than he rip her pantes. Than smell tham mmmmm as he let the small one smell. mmm smell nice as the small one lick tina breas as the tall took cock out. he show to tina you going like this bitch he said. it was 9 inch but it was thick as well. the small one pull his out it was 7 and haif inch. as smell jam his cock in to my mouth the big one slow work in tina pussy. as tina work smell one cock big one could get in her so they flip tina so her ass was in air mmmm nice frim and round so he shove cock in too tina ass she scream like bloddy muder. but the smell gag with a rag held her down as tall one tina try claw and scrach at them the small one held firm. the tall one could not help but to cum in side tina ass. as tie tina up gag her. the tall one said this going be a good day as both men lol end part one

somedude
07-18-2006, 05:24 AM
A good start subby! :)

subgirl
07-19-2006, 03:43 AM
part 2 after they ate the smell one went in to tina room. he got on top of her. with her hand and feet there was nothing to dso but let do what what to do.she close her eyes than he twised her nibble. she gron as he lick her breast. he said your pretty i bet fuck lot.as tina try go to he secret place but hard as he hump her fast. he claw at her chast he twist make her open her eyes. look me whore moan for me. as tina look at him he shook her moan whore a bit loader. as took off her gang but put hand over her mouth. if you scream i kill u. as tina try moan he got angry slap tina ohhh his hand went over mouth again what did i telll u. moan as let go. she lick her lip she slow moan for him. he yell loader . she went loader. for next several min he fuck tina. she moan like he like it than he hit next to tina face make me belive it bitch. ohhhhh ohhh yech. tell me u what my cock u need it. tina close her eyes and said it. ahhh u like that bitch than he cum in tina he left there for few more min yech slut take my cum. than the tail man grab tina and thow her on kitchen table he spread tina legs he pull her hair she yulp. As she got some lube as lube her ass. he push thow her ass ohhhhhhno get off tina start to fight back but tall one stop he she try wiggle but no use he was. get off she try to scream. he pound her ass before he cum he slap her as and said dirty girl. than he cum deep in her than she was shove off the table. the tall one kick in the ribs. as he look at clock was only noon. ohh this bitch is amazing. call the boys they need get in on this right smell one said. end part two

somedude
07-19-2006, 04:43 AM
Good second part, keep going subby! :)